[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So glad he's out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
So glad he's out
>>
>>73077303
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
File: 1461478744496.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
1461478744496.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
>>73077303
We need a real pres running

here's a woman
>>
>College will never be free fucking idiot

Funny how in the most advanced economic powerhouse the world has ever seen, free postsecondary education is seen as an impossibility, while other countries do it just fine.

We don't even have "free college", yet our tuition fees are an order of magnitude lower than those in the US. There's definitely a problem south of the border.
>>
>>73077629
Because everyone comes here if they want a real education instead of an associates in syrup harvesting.
>>
File: 1462466725532.jpg (62 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1462466725532.jpg
62 KB, 620x350
C U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

I N S I D E
N
S
I
D
E

M U M M Y
U
M
M
Y
>>
>>73077303
anyone remember The Office, when Michael (Steve Carell) promised to pay a bunch of black kids college, (thinking he was going to become a millionaire by the time they graduate from high school), and then he had to tell those kids they won't get free college.
I imagine, that somewhat what Sanders' presidency would look like.
>>
>>73077980
Topkek!

Throwing the heat!
>>
Would rather have him than Hillary.
>>
>>73077629
Nothing is "free" Leaf, its just someone else paying for it.
>>
>>73077443
You need to explain Bengazi better, she let them die because she didnt want to treat it as terrorist attacks now that Bin Laden was dead she and Obummer wanted to poll better and claim terrorism was done with, to prove her point she let 4 people die.
>>
>>73077980
Absolutely devastating
>>
>>73077629
if you can just make things free at will, why dont we make everything free?
>>
>>73077629
USA comes in as top collegiate program every single year. Other nations cannot compete. Thats why they send their own here to study.
>>
File: 1458134411528.jpg (24 KB, 311x341) Image search: [Google]
1458134411528.jpg
24 KB, 311x341
>>73077303
Whilst I definitely don't like his policies, I feel kinda sorry for Bernie Sanders. I think he's wrong, but he thinks he's right and damn he put his heart and soul into the nominations only to be fucked over by Shillary, who is riding off of super PACs and superdelegates.

Sure his supporters are pic related, but he as a person is another matter.
>>
>>73079193
>USA comes in as top collegiate program every single year. Other nations cannot compete. Thats why they send their own here to study.

Here's the problem: while American universities dominate the rankings, there are other universities that are also in the top 10, 20, 50, etc. in the world, yet they still are not nearly as expensive as the US. An American student would much pay less at a top-tier university in his own country than as an international student in a top-tier university overseas.

My alma mater is ranked alongside Cornell, but a Cornell student's yearly tuition is literally an order of magnitude (literally 10x, not an exaggeration) higher than mine was. Just tuition.
>>
>>73077629
It's not free when other people pay for it you fucking leaf. I'm done paying 52% taxes to pay for your gender studies degree.
>>
>>73081105
>An American student would much pay less at a top-tier university in his own country than as an international student in a top-tier university overseas.

*would pay MUCH MORE

Fucking editing. Sorry.
>>
>>73077303

> americans LOVE to pay EXAGERATED amounts of money for meme careers

arent you a bunch of stupid people ;)

keep paying 1/4 of a milllion for a humanities degree fatshits
>>
>>73078771
>>73079049
>>73081110
Please keep your autism to a minimum. If you want to argue over semantics and miss the point, there's a better website for you:

www.reddit.com
>>
>>73081105
No Canadian school comes close to Cornell by any capacity. Especially not McGill. Kill yourself.
>>
File: Trump_dragon.jpg (573 KB, 1210x1600) Image search: [Google]
Trump_dragon.jpg
573 KB, 1210x1600
>>73077303
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

Clearly she's a good choice amirite?
>>
>>73079193
>Thats why they send their own here to study.
No, that's not why. The real reason is that you can literally buy an American college degree for money. As in, if you're a rich dude with a 80-IQ drug-abusing child, any American university will happily give your retarded kid a degree for a measly $40K a year.

No other country on Earth sells credentials like that. (Not even African countries and xUSSR muslim shitholes.)
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 721x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 721x598
>>73081295
The reason I don't want to to be free is because that would mean I would have to see more niggers at school than just the ones with affirmative action scholarships.

I'll be honest with you though, it's a waste of money for me. It would cost more to pay the extra taxes for the rest of my life, than it currently would to get a loan and then pay it for a couple of years. Problem is that people are short sighted though. They just see free shit and they want it.
>>
>>73081476
basically this.
>>
>>73081418
>No Canadian school comes close to Cornell by any capacity.

Except there is a Canadian university ranked at the same level as Cornell. What rankings are you using?

Or are you saying "USA comes in as top collegiate program every single year" as in "I'm going to use my own personal ranking system to prove my point"?
>>
>>73077629
Because the free market is always better faggot
>>
>>73081663
Sounds fair enough. I won't argue with that.
>>
>>73081774
What rankings are you using faggot
>>
>>73081295
Post-secondary is already "free" for those who deserve an education. It's called scholarships. Free Uni for all is just for idiots who want to make non-stem degrees even more useless and compulsory and to give more 80IQ minorities an "education"
>>
File: 1459094491167.jpg (56 KB, 490x746) Image search: [Google]
1459094491167.jpg
56 KB, 490x746
>>73077980
kek
>>
>>73077980
Syrup harvesting is a respectable trade and we need more people in this industry.
>>
>>73077629
You're forgetting that free post-secondary and free health care have never worked in a country that isn't 90%+ white.
>>
File: pol codes.png (35 KB, 855x630) Image search: [Google]
pol codes.png
35 KB, 855x630
>>73077629
Let me give my opinion on the subject, listen I'm a Canadian and benefit from low tuition fees which I pay from my own hard work. I can afford to pay them and graduate with minimal loans because the price for tuition is greatly subsidized and reduced.

My GPA isn't too good though and I would probably would have went into a program like engineering or computer science that lands you a job upon graduation instead of my boring B.Sc, I would have also outperformed myself because of the astronomical tuition fees to distinguish myself from others in my program.

So I would say,

Subsidized tuition = more people doing useless degrees & people not performing as good from an academic standpoint.

Un-subsidized tuition = more people doing useful degrees and performing better to increase chances of getting high paying jobs.
>>
>>73077629
>free postsecondary education is seen as an impossibility, while other countries do it just fine.

Wrong.
Free PRIVATE postsecondary education is seen as an impossibility.
Just like everywhere else.

>Hurrdurr why doesn't Yale just stop asking for tuition? Hurrrrrrrrr
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.