[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the next President of the United States of America.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
This is the next President of the United States of America.
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>73075883
Coming to a prison near you
>>
>>73075883
4chan likes toads and she sounds like one so
>>
Beautiful pic of her! GO HILLARY 2016!
>>
She voted for the Iraq War and was behind the military intervention in Lybia and Syria. She's a hothead whose first reaction is to go to war, largely because she gets millions of dollars from the weapons industry.

She also doesn't think security protocols apply to her.

She has shown herself to make bad decisions.
Eat Shit.
>>
well the pay is clearly good for these shills
>>
>>73075883

you've convinced me with your sound arguments OP, time to @shill4thehill
>>
>>73075883
She is better than trump shit
>>
>>73075883
That's a weird picture of Trump... you seem confused.
>>
>>73075883
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
Don't comment in these threads you fuking idiots

and sage
>>
>>73075883
Wow! I used to support Trump but I've seen the light and now I'm with #GoodwillHill
>>
You could say she just made a Trump Steak ;)

#IstandWithHer
>>
>>73077161
Why can't you be an enlightened turkposter like the one in this copypasta?

>I as a Turk, believe in Trump.

>Lets leave aside memes for a moment, Trump represents the utter demolishing of the status quo of the inept American lobby-spin machine.

>He represents Teddy Roosevelt-esque "do anything" mentality. While dangerous, he isn't a fanatic of a political ideology either.

>He won't nuke anyone, he won't invade anyone, he won't harm minorities-- that's what the SJWs want you to believe.

>His veiled democrat 10% DNA is something actually good. He's probably agnostic, free from the evangelical bullshit that plagues neocons.

>Republican presidents with a touch of laissez faire idealism have ALWAYS been the greatest of "security" presidents.

>Bash Reagan all you want, he literally cornered and chipped away at the Soviet subversion machine.

>Trump represents the go-get-em aspect of American psyche, I like him for it.

>Oh and its perfectly fine if he gets along with Putin. Russia is better as a single and stable country than 10x ministates creating a MEGA-balkan-chaos.

>I believe in you Trump.
>>
>>73075883
GO TO JAIL HILARY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.