[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Hillary Clinton Position?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 01.png (527 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
01.png
527 KB, 800x600
>Supports raising the minimum wage to $12 an hour.
>A strong, proven supporter of LGBTQ rights.
>Not a racist xenophone like Trump

What are some of your favorite positions of Ms. Clinton?
>>
>>73075605

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
#IAmWithHer
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-14.jpg (206 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-14.jpg
206 KB, 1000x890
LOL guys check out the cool frog I found on the internet

#hillary2016
>>
>>73075605
Favorite position?
Hanging from gallows
>>
>>73075692
Is it ok if I use this elsewhere? I really love it! Go Hillary!
>>
>>73075605
Why do people keep implying Hillary uses paid shills? For fucks sake. She's a legit lady.
>>
>>73075667
>>73075605
>>73075682
>>73075692
Yeah guys, I agree! I myself have not been paid by Ms. Hillary Clinton, or her organization. I support her out of my own free will and definitely not because I was paid because I wasn't.

I'm with her!
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
Out of town while Monica's under my desk.
>>
I can't decide if my favorite position is her unwavering support for corporate interests, or he complete disregard for the constitution and the lives of Americans. She really makes it a hard choice.
>>
File: 1459257895218.png (337 KB, 517x432) Image search: [Google]
1459257895218.png
337 KB, 517x432
>>73075605
>xenophone
>>
>>73075692

lol thanks my man

i really like this image, can i keep it?
>>
>>73075933
I was wondering if anybody was gonna post about it.

Checked.
>>
>>73075605

>0.25 shekels have been deposited in your account
>>
>>73075605
Let's dispel one and for all with this fiction that OP is being paid to shill for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73075800
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign
>>
>>73076117
>>
>>73075605
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
>>73076211
>>
>>73075605

Clinton, favorite position?

On her knees.
>>
I like her idea of WW3.
>>
>>73075605
Favourite position of Ms Clinton?

From behind so I dont have to see her fat ugly face.
>>
>>73075605
Personally, my two faves are
1) Standing up for KKK Wizard Robert Byrd.

and

2) Getting a child molester off on a technicality.
>>
>>73076082
#IamWithHer
#Hillary2016

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73076082
Wow, that's really anti-semetic suggesting that the Jews have anything to do with us being paid (Which we are not) for promoting Hillary.

We do this because we support her not because of the 20 cents per post that we don't get. We really don't.

Hillary2016!
>>
>>73075605
>>
>>73072702
Are the mods removing the threads in which we prove that
no one is being paid to shill for Hillary, and that it's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign?
>>
>>73075605
Oy vey, xenophones are terrible. We need Hillary. #I'mWithHer

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
>>73075605
#iamwithher
why am i not able to downvote racist trump supporters?
>>
>>73075788
>>73076062
Save it, it's all yours my friends
>>
>>73075605
I like the position that Hillary took to hide her incriminating E-mails as well as letting a U.S. Ambassador die by literally just going to sleep instead. So many positions to choose from!
>>
>>73076741
Still with this lie? I bet if we were talking about Bill Clinton or some other male political figure, you wouldn't be saying things like that!

Hillary 2016!
>>
>>73076741
Those are all lies published by the republican party, shame on you sir!
>>
>>73075605
I would have to say my favorite position about Hillary would be her position on Blacks, Super Predators. He Husband signed the bill that put most of them behind bars, and she vehemently supports "A womens right to choose" which as we all know is code for kill nigger babies, as planned parenthood only opens up in black neighborhoods and performs the vast majority of abortions on Blacks.
So a vote for Hillary, is a vote to get niggers off the street!
>>
>>73076882
Whoa, an actual shill.

Shoo, shoo.
>>
>>73075605
I love how (#/adjective) she is. She isn't tied-down to wall street like Trump and Bernie. She's a candidate I can trust, and a Woman we need.

I'm ready for Hillary!
#Hillary2016

>>
>>73075605
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>>
>>73075605

I've heard she's a strong supporter if shilling and has donated more than a million dollars for the shill cause.
>>
>>73075605
>Favorite Hillary Clinton Position?
Doggy
>>
>>73077400
1% of posters make up more shitposts than the bottom 90%
>>
>>73075605
+00.6 shekels added to account
>>
>>73075605
I am glad that OP has a job in this tough on young people economy. Even though it is seasonal, after the election is over and trump brings the jobs back home, OP will no longer need to prostitute himself in such a manner and could earn a living wage with dignity. Now, using her compain funds on something absolutely useless actually benefits the cause.
>>
>>73076882
T. Shekelstein
>>
>>73075605
Legalising weed
>>
>>73076529
How big is your nose?
>>
>>73075605
I like the fact that she murders people fucking murderer
>>
>>73076368
Worst shill post
>>
File: Nooneispaid.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
Nooneispaid.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>73075667
>>73075682
I see
>>
>>73075605
>Supports raising the minimum wage to $12 an hour.
>A strong, proven supporter of LGBTQ rights.
>Not a racist xenophone like Trump

What are some of your favorite positions of Ms. Clinton?
>>
>>73075605
>LGBT
Was against gay marriage for most of her life

>Racist
Links to the KKK and called a klan leader an inspiration
>>
>>73076117
You have to try harder. This is just sad
>>
>>73076529
Can we make this trending on twiter?
>>
>>73075605
doggy-style
>>
>>73075897
Now this is just aussie shitposting
>>
>>73075800
Yuck bro. Work harder. You have to earn that coffee from starbucks
>>
>>73075605
Soros on full offensive.
FAGGOTS THIS IS A MEME WAR, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL MEME WAR HAS BEGUN! TAKE OUT THE HILLARY MEMES NOW AND SLIDE THIS THREAD!
>>
>>73075605
the ones she changes to pander to a specific demographic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
File: 1462029533447.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1462029533447.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
Trump
>Racist Xylophone
>Does not support BLTs
>Going to Build Walls on the Coast
>Supports Salt Rifles Probably
>>
None of them.
>>
>>73078313
BLT lives matter thoughhhhhh
>>
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

kill yourself
>>
Face down
>>
File: shillary.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>73075605
My favourite shillary position is the one when a dog shits in her mouth while she is getting double-teamed by her father and her janitor (she pays him with sex because she's a deviant whore). It wouldn't be that bad were it not for the scat smearing ritual they perform before each sexual act: in an effort to remind themselves that they are the scum of the earth the clintons and their derivatives shit in each others hand and smear their entire bodies with it. While doing so they giggle and smile each time they have a taste of their delicious degeneracy. If you ever met a clinton and wondered why their breath stinks like shit, now you have the answer.

While this is my favourite position, I must say that the collection their family created is vast. Thousands of videos with them fucking, eating shit, fucking animals, being fucked by animals, having sex inside animal corpses, fucking said corpses is worth the 250000$ dollar entry fee to their website. I wondered how they amassed such a great fortune and what attracted those international flies but having see what they loved so much about shitlary I must say: their degeneracy skills are tip top.
>>
>>73078439
SHE
>>
>>73075605
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a shameless liar
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She lied about Benghazi
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
Doggy.
>>
We just realized that America never stopped being great.

Don't vote for the Chaos candidate, vote for experience, vote for safety.

Vote for her.
>>
>>73078525
Damn top tier shit post against hillary! Do keks work son do keks work!
>>
Tbh I think they're trying to distract us, so we don't make cool new memes for Trump
>>
>>73078526
WAS
>>
>>73075605
Prison
>>
>>73075605
I like her anti nigger policy, she is very pro eugenics having supported Margaret Sanger's views as hard as she does
>>
>Favorite Hillary Clinton position

Laying in a hospital bed from a stroke.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
>http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
>http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
>>
>>73075605
I want to cum on her toes.
>>
>>73078525
>janitor
My favorite part of your scenario: there is an independently wealthy man who serves as Hillary's janitor in order to be able to fuck her with HRC's father while the dog shits in her mouth.
>>
>>73077036
>So a vote for Hillary, is a vote to get niggers off the street!

this, she accepted the Margaret Sanger award, Margaret Sanger hated niggers
>>
File: trump-smiles.jpg (90 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
trump-smiles.jpg
90 KB, 470x246
>>73079010

Keep that Ctrl-V primed, budday. You're doin' God's work.
>>
>>73079010
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Seriously is this for real? Cause if its so i hope soros dies in a fire and hillary dies chocking on her own pills.
>>
>>73078525
>I wondered how they amassed such a great fortune

their ancestors selling slaves and opium
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 913x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 913x640
>>73075605
Her humor
>>
>>73075788
Please save! The froggy loves to be saved!
>>
>>73075605
"He´s racist"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_GvaUIT4s
Argentina was destroyed by populism and illegals and now they are rebuilding their country, don´t make their mistake
>>
File: you have no power here.jpg (63 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
you have no power here.jpg
63 KB, 666x400
>>73075605
>>
>>73075605
>>A strong, proven supporter of LGBTQ rights.
>>Not a racist xenophone like Trump
The left really has a shit memory it seems
>>
>>73075605

Doggystyle.
>>
File: Sanguinius_Trump.jpg (498 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
Sanguinius_Trump.jpg
498 KB, 1131x1600
>>73075605
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a shameless liar
-She's a cuckquean

-She lied about Benghazi

Clearly she's a good choice amirite?
>>
>>73075605
Out of all of the wasted dollars that have been spent this election, this is by far the most egregious.
>>
>>73075605
STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN
>>
so everyone here is gonna spam lies? i guess you proved president clinton right. trump cant compete with her
>>
>>73075605
>>
>>73075605

>>
>>73075692
IM READY FOR HILLARY!

FUNNY FROG FOR VP!

:)
>>
>>73076368
Kek
>>
>>73075605
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
File: 6565ui7.jpg (490 KB, 700x951) Image search: [Google]
6565ui7.jpg
490 KB, 700x951
Hillary doesn't like YOU, personally. The person reading this right now. She hates you.
>>
I work at job where I was paid minimum wage, got promoted to manager a while ago. (Only bumped from 7.25 to 8) Our company would literally go bankrupt if we had to pay $12 an hour. Even as it stands it hardly makes the owner any money but he keeps it running because it lets the local college kids make money due to us giving very flexible hours
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.