[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hildog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Tough on Isis, experience in politics, believes in raising the wages for the middle class and removing barriers to entry. Supports equal rights and fair wages for everyone and wants to take on Wall Street. What is there not to like?
>>
>>73074866
>travelgate
>harassing husband's accusers
>Stalinesque behavior in private
>outdated and shortsighted foreign policy as seen in Libya (not just the embassy)
>obscures more evidence than Nixon
>shucks responsibility when things go wrong
>"wage increases" are predicated on bullshit statistics and empty promises
and that's off the top of my head
>>
A pretty talent less politician.

Have never created anything or really meaningfully lead any political action. She just moves along with what is popular with the public and what issues are convenient.

I seriously doubt she would be anywhere without Bill. If she was not married to him she would be just another lawyer working for a lawfirm.

If she is elected I seriously she would make any meaningful change to the country.
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign
>>
>>73074866
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
>>
She voted for the Iraq War and was behind the military intervention in Lybia and Syria. She's a hothead whose first reaction is to go to war, largely because she gets millions of dollars from the weapons industry.

She also doesn't think security protocols apply to her.

She has shown herself to make bad decisions.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 610x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 610x600
Let's dispel the fiction that the Republicans don't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing. They're undergoing a systematic effort to smear Hillary Clinton's campaign and make it more like the rest of the campaigns..
>>
>>73074866
>a fucking leaf

>>73076690
they would rather ban people that reply to derail pictures in threads that should have been deleted in the first place

this thread really isn't against the rules though
>>
File: AWOO.gif (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
AWOO.gif
22 KB, 300x300
Can I awoo here too?
>>
She's been around doing shit for like 30 years at this point.
And she seems like a real bitch.

So, no. I don't want her as a president.
A woman who couldn't keep her husband from cheating on her is no leader.

I don't give a shit about anything else.
>>
>>73074866
Now that Cruz has left the race, there is only one politician running with True American Values. I am now a #Shill4Hill
>>
Except for the part where she isn't tuff on isis, doesn't support the middle class (minimum = middle? Pass the pipe dude), stands for a colluding oligarchy backed by tax policy and regulation (read price discriminating monopoly), and she is a member of walstreet or on the payroll. Hill dog is getting to the point where lies can't save her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.