[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special snowflakes getting BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-05-05+at+05.12.43).jpg (119 KB, 659x596) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-05+at+05.12.43).jpg
119 KB, 659x596
>they have not been caught, and the men drove off laughing
You're up /pol/
>>
No one, Hillary, paid.
Republican trick, campaign smear, low blow.
>>
F A L S E
L
A
G
>>
>gender fluid
Is that long hand for faggot?
>>
>>73074613
Did they scream MAGA or something? How does she know that they support Trump?
>>
File: 1460533520156.jpg (85 KB, 719x522) Image search: [Google]
1460533520156.jpg
85 KB, 719x522
>>73074613
>gender fluid
>>
obvious false flag with obvious make up. sad!
>>
>gender-fluid
So confused faggot. Got ya.
>>
People hurting each other over such petty stuff is nothing to be happy about.
>>
>>73074924
A degree of faggotry previously unknown to the world.
>>73075001
>Writing on Facebook, Gore said: “Today I was punched in the face by a man who got out of his car and yelled, ‘Trump 2016!’ in Los Angeles, just days after I returned home from London just down the road from my house.
>>73074750
How do you know this anon?
>>
File: Pay the toll.jpg (198 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
Pay the toll.jpg
198 KB, 600x780
<---- Looks a lot like this punchbag mudshark.
>>
>>73074613
How did the alleged Trump supporting KKK members in SS uniforms identify xyr?
>>
>>73075217
>Writing on Facebook, Gore said: “Today I was punched in the face by a man who got out of his car and yelled, ‘Trump 2016!’ in Los Angeles, just days after I returned home from London just down the road from my house.
>yelled, ‘Trump 2016!’

Why cant people make up good lies? No one even remembers that painting she made. It was a thing for what - a couple of hours? A day?
>>
She has no viable proof.
>>
File: 1461624999845.jpg (76 KB, 599x756) Image search: [Google]
1461624999845.jpg
76 KB, 599x756
>>73074613
The picture I saw yesterday had the bruise on the other eye. Topu Keku
>>
>>73074613
Surely she reported this assault to the police? What did the guy look like, ie his build, age, how tall was he? what was he wearing? what kind of car was he driving? Where exactly did it happen? Surely other people witnessed this if it happened on the streets of LA. Not one single person pulled out their phone and captured a picture of him or his car? Nobody got his license plate? She must have seen him coming if she knew he got out of his car specifically to target her, its not like he sucker punched her unaware. She didn't defend herself or take his photo? He must live or work nearby, I'm sure he would be easy to track down given all of the information she must have on him and all of the witnesses that saw it happen.

And I'm sure it happened, right?
>>
>>73075902
>what are mirrored images
>>
>>73074613
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73074613

Given similar liberal hoaxes that have come out recently, which of these two stories is more likely:

1. The story she's presenting.

2. She asks her black boyfriend to punch her in the face, so that she can gain international publicity.
>>
>>73074613
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73076459
>She asks her black boyfriend to punch her in the face
>Asks
>>
>>73074613
I don't even get why people are so assmad about the portrait. An actual photo of him naked probably wouldn't look nearly as good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.