[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why a communist society would not have the STRONGEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Three_piece_matcha_set.jpg (335 KB, 1237x1072) Image search: [Google]
Three_piece_matcha_set.jpg
335 KB, 1237x1072
Explain to me why a communist society would not have the STRONGEST most ROBUST nationalism ever.

>Protip: you can't
tfw capitalism inevitably leads to globalism and multiculturalism
>>
>>73074426
China. They killed all culture in the 50's
>>
>>73074485
they had strong nationalism because of it that bleeds into today

Mao is practically the grandfather of China
>>
>>73074426
Communism is the exact antithesis of nationalism you brainless cunt
>>
>>73074426
Explain to me how think communism would work in the US?
>>
File: Hammer_and_sickle.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hammer_and_sickle.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
>>73074426
How about I explain how you're a dirty disgusting commie.
>>
Communism doesn't work because of human nature.
>>
>>73074719
POO IN A LOO!
With communism, nations are reliant upon themselves, not inferior countries or races
>>
>>73074809
The Indian doesn't know about commies since he shares a shitting street with his whole family anyways.
>>
>>73075125
Bernie FUCKING DIES
>>
>>73075125
Kek I hate commies bro. It was just a chance to make a cheap joke at your expense.
>>
>>73075183
Think you meant to start a thread
>>
>>73074627
>China
>Soviet Union
>North Korea
>>
>>73075199
*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*
Sorry m8.
Rising Dragon Punch
>>
>>73075606
*does a backflip, catches punch and breaks arm*

PATRIOT EAGLE SPIN!
>>
>>73074426
Have you heard of all the country's that fake with communism, only reason China is doing ok is because they let a little but of free market in, other wise they'd be in the shit too
>>
>>73075722
Put him in the ankle lock
>>
>>73075722
TSUKUYOMI
Y̢̦͕͇̪̘͇͍̼͚̫͍͕̮͖͙̺̼͆̏ͬ̂̀̃̈̾̃͘͡Ő̉̓͑̓̓͆͋̓̾͑̍͏̴̻̖̗̟͘͝U̴̡̢͈̻̺̺͈͈̳̼͇̮̭͓̼͔̯̦̠͐̒ͫͤ͊̈̑ͧ̃̄̏̽̈̐ͬ̏ͫͭ̀͜ͅ ̘̼̟̣͂̃͗͑́̿ͩ̉̃̄͢͟Â̵̰̘̫̫̯̤̖̫͉̩̣͚ͦ̉̿͋́R̛ͫͫ͂͌̓ͨ̃́̃͌͆̐͌ͣͧͬ͆͏̖̥̩Ęͫ̌͌ͮ̓ͬ̏͊ͭͩͪ͊̅ͭͨ̃̚͏̷̩̠̙̱̺͈̹͈̠ ̨̡͇̭̺͔̺̣̱͈̟͍̤͙̘̰̈͌̀̑̐̅̐̋̓Ḭ̶̻̗̘͈̺̬̽̂̓̈̌͑̃̽͂̊̄͌ͥ̕͠N̛̈̋̐̔ͨ̅̅̀͏͎̻̯̫͓̱͓͔ͅ ̢̅̇͛͆̾̇̎̇̈́ͫ̔҉̶͔̺͔͡ͅÄ̛ͯ͌̇̽͌ͨ̐̈͊ͭ̕͏̱̱̫̮̖̟͓̞͚̰͇̣͞ ́̿́̓ͦ̄͆̾͋ͩ̾ͭ̏͂ͤͣ͝͏̮̖̱̝̳̼̖̖͔̤̬̯̺̺Gͨͣͦ̑̿͐̿̈͏͈̠̠͙͖̫͜E̸̩̠͈̙̩̰ͣͪ͌̓̎̊ͣ̿̓̍̚͡N̆̈́̽͗̈̏ͯ̾͑͂͌̾͜͢҉̬̬͙͇̯J͚̤̬͙̬̱̳̇͂̍ͤ͠Ȗ̵̖̣̹̣̱̺͉͈̹͚̖͖̤̜̯̈̒͛ͯ̃͆̓̈̎͋ͦ͊̉̅̋̃͡T̸̰̝̝̫͖̝̥̠͖͕̠̈́̽̓ͫͯ̃ͨͮ̈̐̐̋̋̅̆ͪ̕͞͠S̷̡̹̤͙̬̖̲ͧ̄̇ͦ͌͂̐̃̾U̢͙̹̼̝̰̫̔̽̔̾̋̽̒ͮͯ̇͒ͪ̚͜͜
>>
>>73074426
>that bowl

You triggered my comfy woodworking addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGqqg0FS_fU

Look at the work that goes in a fucking wooden egg
>>
>>73074809
The Soviet Union needed constant handouts from capitalist countries to get by
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.