[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you idiots defend this guy? He's been a part of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Why do you idiots defend this guy? He's been a part of the ruling class all his adult life, he's going to do the same damn things every other president in modern history has to protect the establishment and fuck us over.
>>
>>73073997
>>73074026
>>73074051
>implying there's any real difference between trump and hillary beside the fact pol thinks trump's more entertaining
>>
>>73073997
>>73074026
>>73074051
You guys are a bunch of cucks. Political lobbying won't disappear if Trump becomes president.
>>
>>73074848
get the fuck out of here, you can shitpost all you want about american politics we actually have to deal with this shit up close and personal, and we can't afford any disillusions.
>>
>>73075087
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
Because it's fun
>>
>>73076243
And he's using that to his advantage, as many politicians before him did. He's just feeding your superego, and you're giving him political power.
>>
>>73076428
And it's fun :)
>>
Trump has the same right to run as any Natural Born Citizen.

Let him exercise his right.

Vote, don't intimidate and insult.
>>
>>73077177
I never said he didn't. I'm saying that you are all fools for supporting him as if he's going to actually fix anything.
>>
File: 1460130236684.gif (186 KB, 346x335) Image search: [Google]
1460130236684.gif
186 KB, 346x335
>>73076184
>>
File: Nooneispaid.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
Nooneispaid.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>73077315
Truly profound
>>
>>73077743
In what way is Trump not ruling class? He's multi-billionaire who's had politicians in his pocket for most of his career.
>>
Now that Cruz has left the race, there is only one politician running with True American Values. #NeverTrump #ItsHerTurn
>>
>>73077315
The cattle will forever be fooled, for it is in their nature.
>>
File: you have no power here.jpg (63 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
you have no power here.jpg
63 KB, 666x400
>>73073944
>>
>>73077935

What exactly do you even mean by "ruling class"? Trump has made a fuckton of money from his business, he pays taxes, he creates jobs, and he will soon be the leader of what is a capitalist nation.

Stay mad.
>>
>>73078233
Yes he's made a fuckton of money, that is exactly why he's ruling class in a capitalist country.

Also,
>he creates jobs
LMAO. The workers create the jobs. The workers created his wealth. The capitalist is a parasite off the hard work of others, a parasite which is smart enough to control its host in whatever way is most advantageous to it.
>>
>>73078233
>Trump has made a fuckton of money from exploiting workers

Wow, what a hero. True rugged American icon.
>>
>>73078566
No way. I've supported Clinton from the beginning.
>>
>>73078864
I don't know if you're memeing or not, but there's a reason why they're both in that picture together.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.