[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans get the fuck off this board You think you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1439279057616s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439279057616s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say EU is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at the western EU for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in the EU, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
>>
>>73073341
Listen here Paco. Hillary understands your plight. Hillary KNOWS of your daily struggle against racism, misogyny and homophobia and that breaking up the big banks will do nothing to stop these things. Hillary 2016
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 356x564) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 356x564
>>73073341
United Kingdom reporting in.
>>
nice blogpost, what's it about?
>>
File: 2qd339w.jpg (57 KB, 925x583) Image search: [Google]
2qd339w.jpg
57 KB, 925x583
>>
File: Argentina es blancooo.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Argentina es blancooo.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>73073341
>>
>>73073341
.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 584x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 584x584
>>73073341
K KEEP ME POSTED...
>>
>>73073341
says the country that defaulted on bond debt. you guys are lucky to even still exist

you better enjoy the little things in life and stop worrying about us. your time is short
>>
>>73073341
Nigger you expect me to read all that? Hahahaha no.
>>
>>73073341
To be fair, Argentina IS the whitest country on earth
>>
>>73073341
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.