[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people on this board genuinely believe hillary is paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nextprez.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nextprez.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>people on this board genuinely believe hillary is paying people to post on the internet
>>
>>73073336
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73073336
Because she is..
>>
>>73073399
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign
>>
>>73073336
>>73073388
>>73073394
THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FORCE.

shilldawg needs to be in prison.

the lord they Trump will send her there.

BUILD
THE
WALL
OF
OVENS
PUT THE LEFTISTS IN THE OVENS
>>
>>73073426
Koch $?
>>
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-05-03.png (733 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-05-03.png
733 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>73073336
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
File: why are we doing this.jpg (746 KB, 2526x1230) Image search: [Google]
why are we doing this.jpg
746 KB, 2526x1230
>>
>>73073691
>>
I used to be a Trump supporter but then /pol/ began falsely accusing her campaign of having shills. So now I carry a #womanscard in my wallet
>>
>>73073336
Of course she is. So is Sanders

It's a smart move
>>
>>73073691

>>
>>73073755
Still less threads than Trump the majority of the time on here and I think it's important to understand that Ño œņə ï§ bəįňģ påīđ țő şhîłļ fõř híļäŕý ïțš ä řēpűbľïçąň-£ůňđėď ļįë æņđ å pæþhëțįč ąťţəmpț æþ şmėãřïņğ həŕ çåmpąīgņ
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.