[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> That moment when you realize Trump has zero percent chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: haha.jpg (536 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
536 KB, 2048x1365
> That moment when you realize Trump has zero percent chance to win the general election.
>>
No one is being paid to hill for Shillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73073209
I have no son.
>>
>>73073254
Listen here Paco. Hillary understands your plight. Hillary KNOWS of your daily struggle against racism, misogyny and homophobia and that breaking up the big banks will do nothing to stop these things. Hillary 2016
>>
File: 1462295529279.png (2 MB, 1300x1100) Image search: [Google]
1462295529279.png
2 MB, 1300x1100
>>73073209
You seem nervous
>>
>>73073209
Why are all the shitposters today from Canada?
>>
>>73073292
I own a computer with internet and i speak english so obviously i'm not a nigger
>>
>>73073209
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73073338
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73073209
>>
File: romney4chan2.png (1 MB, 1201x4500) Image search: [Google]
romney4chan2.png
1 MB, 1201x4500
Shut up OP. As we know, /pol/ is ALWAYS right, and if they are predicting that trump will win in november, then that is what will happen.

Pic related.
>>
>>
>>73073209
True. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>
>>73073209
SHILLS OUT IN FORCE TODAY HOLY SHIT

ANOTHER THREAD OF THIS AGAIN.

THIS SHOWS THE FEAR, YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID LEFTIST SCUM, YOUR TIME IS AT AN END
THE TRUMP IS UPON YOU.
>>
Wait for the VP announcement.

That will be the true test of whether or not Trump stands a chance.
>>
It's not about winning for Trump, it's about planting seeds. It's about showing the world the gross underbelly of the republican party. He will eventually announce he was a joke candidate on the side of HRC and will shame the millions of racist, white Americans duped into voting for him.

He's a disgusting racist and it's horrifying how many white losers fell for his schtick. He did well to completely destroy the party in a way that could only have been orchestrated by a mastermind like Hillary Clinton. She's laughing her ass off right now, at you, OP. At everyone on this shitty site. How could you possibly win the election with only white men voting for you? You're a shrinking minority in the US.

Women hate Trump
PoC hate Trump
The young hates Trump
The media hates Trump
Hollywood hates Trump

The very vocal minority of old white men is dying, and you're all pushing them off the cliff even faster. The republican party will dissolve after this election, and we'll be ruled by democrats for the next 500 years. Hopefully you enjoy the social justice, freedom, safety, and prosperity that democrats will bring you. Try not to throw any more hissyfits, we're tired of having to change your poopy diapers.

;)
>>
>>73073209

Yes, because no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73073338
Nothing else to do, their country is burning down.
>>
>>73073292
>>
>>73073209
>3 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>73073209
IKR I have been making this face ALL day. Seems like these little nazi lovin' faggots here are TERRIFIED of the H-BOMB going off in America. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73073254
How much are they paying you guys to shill here ? I've seen this same exact post on another thread. Dumbass
>>
>>73073607
maybe we can bug the mods to make spam filtering mandatory for this board
>>
>>73073209
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x843
>>73073654
Ugly women hate trump
>>
>>73073872
Seems like these little nazi lovin' faggots here are TERRIFIED of the H-BOMB going off in America. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

BFTO HILLARY SHILL!!!
>>
>>73073292
Fucking you shill bag cunt
>>
>>73073958
>>
File: HillCash.jpg (48 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
HillCash.jpg
48 KB, 242x251
>>73073209
Hey Voters,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you Trump supporters. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass exit polls and opinion polls. You are everything bad in the country. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Super PAC support? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own Islamophobia and Racism, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than downvoting comments on Reddit.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was campaign manager of my Governor. I also don't get paid to shill for Hillary, and have a banging hot Presidential Candidate(She just paid me to shill for her; Shit was SO cash). You are all closed minded conservatives who should just stay home on election day. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my Presidential Candidate
>>
>>73073654
>He's a disgusting racist
What makes you say that? I've never heard him say anything racist.
>>
>>73073933
This is the worst shill post yet. I'm neither a Nazi nor scared. Lurk more new fag shill
>>
>>73074148
Cool story bro. NO ONE CARES
>>
>>73073209

HillShills should start sweating about the debates tbbq familia, Berndog didn't go hard so she's not ready

>Benghazi
>Goldman Sachs shekels
>Email debacle
>her adulterer husband
>her own intern debauchery

The Golden Don is going to be fucking savage
>>
>>73073209
>get paid for shilling Hillary on 4chan

They know how to burn money.
>>
File: Hillary 2016.jpg (56 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Hillary 2016.jpg
56 KB, 780x438
She is a truly graceful and classy woman. I can't wait to vote for her in November.

Drumpf will lose worse than Walter Mondale.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.