[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A good /pol/ discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1024x682
I'd like to know what makes a good pol discussion occur?

What is it about a post, or a thread that makes you write a good response.

It's obvious that certain threads lead to very good discussions, some lead to some, and some lead to none.

Why is that and how can we make that happen more often? Perhaps it's the same 20-40 people or maybe not. What do you think?

>if this thread fails I guess part of my question will be answered
>>
>>73072293
Is that a giant tray of herpies buttholes?
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 900x1200
>>73072394
It looks like it'd taste good though.

But what do you think? How could one artificially create a scenario ((a thread or post)), that got good genuine thought out replies?
>>
>>73072293
pick your poisen, history works pretty well here like ancient hystory, LSD and shrooms also have had decent discussions.
>>
>>73073447
also, forgot technology
>>
This would've been a good thread if the Aussie didn't pop up.

>>73072394
Fuck you (I really love you).
>>
>>73072293
exclude romanians, turkroaches and aussies and voilá: great discussion about anything
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 527x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 527x1000
>>73073447
Oh I know there are certain topics that are better at sparking quality discussions than others.

But I want to get it better than that.

What makes YOU, you specifically write out a long well thought out piece?

Is it the ignorance of another's post, does their post get under your skin just a bit and you want to prove them wrong/show how dumb they are?

Is it other quality posts that make you more likely to respond with a quality reply?

What do you think would be the best way to get it?

>short op's, certain pictures, wording, agreeing, disagreeing
What do you think triggers a quality response from a person?
>>
>>73074222
depends on the person and topic, i usually lurk and filter away 90% of threads on /pol/ i don't post much, but i do like to read a decent thread now and then, it's totally random, like finding a gem.
>>
>>73073078
Do you realize the and breaks up the sentence, making it an aesthetic failure?
>>
DO NOT post amy real info here ladz, this is just hillshills attempting to gain our meme magics by learning our language
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1094x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1094x1000
>>73074098
>>73073544
>>ANY ONE ELSE WHO SEES THIS THREAD PLEASE, say what you think about this>>73074222

And/or any ideas you might have. Things you've seen in the past that lead to good discussions.

Or at the very least please bump this thread.

If you're like me, you spend at least a bit of time on pol fairly often. And if you're like me and I'd assume most people, you enjoy the quality discussions on here. So please if this is the case, help me figure out how we can make this a more frequent event. Because if you're going to "waste" your time here, you might as well try to get the most you can out of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 720x719
>>73075013
Kill yourself you bogan wild animal
>>
>>73072293
are you from the memetic research lab? do your own fucking work.

but i'll give you a couple of pointers
>pics of brunette big titted east european women
>thread themes using k-pop from 2 years ago
>mocking niggers because they deserve it
>pics of your gfs boobs, you faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x750
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 1536x1963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 1536x1963
Bump
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.