[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you join MGTOW? You can still have kids, be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: wedding-bands-selection-guide.png (243 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
wedding-bands-selection-guide.png
243 KB, 600x842
Why don't you join MGTOW?

You can still have kids, be a good father and a caring partner. You can still love and feel, but there is no obligatory to marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afu1Rwlggf8
>>
File: father_of_americuck.png (719 KB, 1318x836) Image search: [Google]
father_of_americuck.png
719 KB, 1318x836
even ape regret it.
>>
>>73071840
Yeah, but people in Muslim countries are getting married and having kids all the time.

This is clearly just a problem the white man needs to solve for themselves.

WAIT
BETTER IDEA

It's the white WOMEN who are the problem.

We should take our dicks
AND PUT THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

It's genius.

No need to thank me lads, saving the white race is my job.
>>
Yes but that would go against Sharia Law and you wouldn't want that now would you Mohamed
>>
File: women_dislike_marriage.png (313 KB, 1380x1186) Image search: [Google]
women_dislike_marriage.png
313 KB, 1380x1186
>>73072191
Even women dislike the burden of a husband.

I don't say you should stop populate, you can do whatever you like, but don't get married.
>>
Reminder that every tradition related to wedding rings, engagement rings, promise rings, and rules about how many months pay should be spent, were all invented by the DeBeers Mining Company within the span of the last century.
>>
File: rare_divorce_case.png (204 KB, 1496x528) Image search: [Google]
rare_divorce_case.png
204 KB, 1496x528
This poor lad was happy until he was stabbed by his wife.
>>
>>73071840
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73072069
No wonder he freed the blacks. Guy was a massive cuck
>>
>>73071840
How is having children with a woman considered "going your own way"? If you're telling me that the only thing that MGTOW represents is the absence of a legal marriage then it's even stupider than I thought.
>>
File: self_harm.jpg (28 KB, 598x379) Image search: [Google]
self_harm.jpg
28 KB, 598x379
>>73073490
at least he didn't wear his pads
>>
Okay, I got another idea.

You gay marry a guy,
then you both fertilize an egg from a donor.
MAKE SURE ONE OF YOU HAS A DAUGHTER AND THE OTHER HAS A SON

After that, you breed your kids and bada-bing.

Their kid will be almost like you had a kid with your gay husband.

AGAIN
NO NEED TO THANK ME LADS
>>
>>73073685
Oh god kek
>>
File: white_brighte.png (197 KB, 381x752) Image search: [Google]
white_brighte.png
197 KB, 381x752
>>73073593
There is no need to be an extremist. Have a look to feminist how extreme there view is.

You can define your "Going my own way" but you also can life with the result and reaction of others.
>>
>>73071840
Because a kid needs a mother or otherwise he'll end up almost as fucked as if he was raised by a signle mom, you colossal faggot.
>>
>>73072069
The guy was a giant it would be funny to see him "go hulk" pick up mary todd and throw her at john wilkes booth.
>>
File: awaken.png (400 KB, 1664x1082) Image search: [Google]
awaken.png
400 KB, 1664x1082
>>73073802
If you think this is your way of life, then you are free to do so. This is your way, but it looks like you are to extremist (feminist?) to accept any other ways and views.
>>
>>73071840
>MGTOW

Sorry, I don't have autism you nuclear family destroying shill.
>>
File: chinese.png (997 KB, 1046x964) Image search: [Google]
chinese.png
997 KB, 1046x964
>>73074250

No one want's you ending up like this chinese
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.