[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you with her, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: F_Slide_10038.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
F_Slide_10038.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
Are you with her, /pol/?
>>
>>73071579
This isnt even well worded
>>
>>73071579
Literally no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73071579
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that someone is being paid to shill for Hillary
>>
>>73071579
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction
>>
British Muslims for Clinton 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x622
Of course we are united to help her out in the future! US for Hillary
>>
HILLARY WILL MAKE ANIME REAL!
>>
File: Ready_for_Hillary_logo.png (12 KB, 227x110) Image search: [Google]
Ready_for_Hillary_logo.png
12 KB, 227x110
Clinton is the best candidate, who wants a racist in the White house ?

This message was funded and approved by Ready PAC.
>>
>>73071837
>British
>Muslim

pick one and only one. Also get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>73072174

Hahaha you stupid infidel. It's our country now. We are electing a muslim mayor today, one step closer to Sharia inshallah.

Kill yourself pig.
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73071579
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: hilary prison 2.jpg (52 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
hilary prison 2.jpg
52 KB, 600x364
I'm with her going to Prison for High Crime and Public Corruption!
>>
>>73071837

Who /sadiqkhan/ here?
>>
No
Remember your sage
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.