[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest guys, the memes are funny but Trump would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15
File: ChGsKFRWIAAIMkK.jpg (36 KB, 596x302) Image search: [Google]
ChGsKFRWIAAIMkK.jpg
36 KB, 596x302
Let's be honest guys, the memes are funny but Trump would make a terrible president. No one on this site really likes Trump beyond being funny.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary.
>>
You've made the right decision, OP.
>>
>>73070488
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign
>>
>>73070488
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: 1453086584230.png (37 KB, 832x806) Image search: [Google]
1453086584230.png
37 KB, 832x806
>>73070593
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450969378155.jpg (48 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450969378155.jpg
48 KB, 601x595
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that OP is being paid to shill for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73070488
Fuck off Kankle Rankle.
>>
>>73070488
But how do you turn off the memes? They are already out there Anon. You can't pull them out while they are still blowing their load.
>>
>>73070488
Right, let's give our country away to the Pathological lying career criminal, I'm a #HillDog now!

She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73070488
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign
>>
>>73070488
>>
>>73070488
>>
>>73070488
KEK
U
C
K
see you on the other side of the wall, beaner
>>
>>73070488
>>
>>73070488
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign,
>>
>>73070488
>>
File: 1232563637363683.png (455 KB, 786x712) Image search: [Google]
1232563637363683.png
455 KB, 786x712
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign,
>>
>>73070488
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a fucking white male and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73070488No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73071184
>>
File: large.png (36 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
large.png
36 KB, 300x260
I'm not being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
>>
>>73070797
>>
>>73071580

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
Hi - I'm a paid Hillary digital "fact-corrector"

I'd just like to correct the OP's assertion that Trump would be a terrible President.

Actually, he'd be a fantastic president, but it is 2016 and Hillary is a woman. These facts, combined, are sufficient reason to vote for Hillary.

Thank you.
>>
>>73070488
I am on the same page. I am tired of the same rhetoric "omg paid shills" No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign. LOL
>>
>>73070488
>>>73070488
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign
>>
File: 1421377885.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
1421377885.png
5 KB, 238x212
Woah, uh, guys? I know we were having our fun memeing about Trump, joking about how much we support him and laughing at how many delegates he was getting, but now all of the sudden he's got the repub nom and I realized we might've taken it too far. He was popular because he was funny and people were voting for him ironically but he's getting dangerously close to being president. There's no chance of that happening right? I mean, Big Dog Hillary has got this in the bag so long as we get serious about how we want to run this country. I think it's time to cut the memes and let everyone know we've had our fun and we got to start planning for our next 8 years. It's going to be great being part of the generation that elected the first Woman president, so let's hold back on the laughs at Trumps expense and get ourselves ship shape as we move forward on the right side of future history.
>>
File: hillaryfedex.jpg (20 KB, 495x170) Image search: [Google]
hillaryfedex.jpg
20 KB, 495x170
>>73070488
>>
>>73070868
So much salt LOL. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73070488
Fuck off shill
>>
>>73071792
Do you really think No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign?
Really, its No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73070488
>>
>>73071785
Wow you're such a dumbass LOL. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73071876
The ignorance is just astounding lol. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73072034
Yes and Black Lives Matter are not being paid either. Not even FEMEN. Totally not. No support by Soros here at all. Believe me. He does not even sign the checks I get for posting this. Nope.
>>
>>73071856
>>73071876
>>73072034
>>73071973

You are trying to hard. You don't want to piss off your supervisor.
>>
>>73070488

FUCK OFF SHILLARY
>>
File: mexican economy.jpg (53 KB, 570x426) Image search: [Google]
mexican economy.jpg
53 KB, 570x426
>http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
how many more bodies and cover ups do we really need?
>>
>>73070593
if only this werent so poorly worded, it might just make sense. too bad ill never know what the fuck you were trying to say. fucking go back to school.
>>
She's fat
She's old
She's a she
She's a cuckquean
She's a baby boomer
She's a shameless liar
She lied about Benghazi
She's a globalist neo-con
She has stroke-induced brain damage
She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
She lied throughout her email scandal
She's the face of establishment politics
She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
She's the most non-transparent politician in history
She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician
She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
Her "charity" received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
>>
>>73070488
If i was american and like I had a choice wither to vote for trump, bernie or Hillary. I would vote Hillary as many times as I could.
>>
>>73070488
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign \%>
>>
>>73071973
>>73072034
The ignorance is just astonishing, lol. Of course people are being paid to shill for Hillary. It's our way of defeating the Republican's pathetic attempts to deny that it is 2016 and that Hillary is a woman.
>>
>>73070488
Look what Hillary said about Trump. TRUMP FAGS BTFO!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-NcmnED29A
>>
>>73072645
you CLEARLY are not a fan of Hillary. You should take your business else where.
>>
File: nextprezzz.jpg (29 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
nextprezzz.jpg
29 KB, 600x399
>>73072620
>this whole post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>73072826
Its copy pasta you dick.
>>
>73070488 (OP) #
>>
File: nextprezzzz.jpg (68 KB, 1427x925) Image search: [Google]
nextprezzzz.jpg
68 KB, 1427x925
>>73072886
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1462279647474-pol.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1462279647474-pol.gif
2 MB, 320x362
>>73072277
Holy fuck this meme outs newfags like no other
>>
>>73073094
jesus christ, all that shitposting. is this all from her, or from dankmeemerz, or a mix of both?
>>
File: 1462192196820.png (72 KB, 402x432) Image search: [Google]
1462192196820.png
72 KB, 402x432
>>73071856
Says the shill
>>
>>73074444
Nice quads, but no one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

Get it?
>>
File: jew laughing.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
jew laughing.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>
>>73070488
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.