[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we finally got rid of this disgusting piece of shit. Hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
So we finally got rid of this disgusting piece of shit.
Hopefully this will lead to more investigation into the shady dealings of the regressive left in Swedish politics.
>>
Why would she promote this nonsense
>>
>>73069962
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73069962
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73069962
you should have just gone full cuck mode and commit mass suicide as males and let sweden become a real caliphate.
After Europe experienced daily mass-attacks people would have started to change/
>>
>>73069962
Swede politicians actively promoting the end of Swedish life
Why hasnt your royal family stepped in yet?
>>
File: Swedenyes.png (1 MB, 2200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Swedenyes.png
1 MB, 2200x1600
>>73069962
Fint jobbat, ni har dock mycket jobb kvar.
>>
>>73069962
So how did you get rid of her?
>>
>>73070058
>>73070103

What started this? I've been up all night shitposting and studying for finals and it wasn't happening before, then suddenly everyone started doing this about 2 hours ago.
>>
>>73071204
It's just the new #Cruzmissile Gotta admit I might've done it once or twice.
>>
>>73069962
How did you get rid of that traitor bitch?
>>
>>73069962
She finally amassed enough shekels to retire.

don't worry though, she will probably be surpassed by her successor
>>
File: image.jpg (840 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
840 KB, 1600x1067
>>73069962
>>
>>73069962
Its really nothing but good she quit.
>>
File: don.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
A: ... I'm white trash, I'll eat at restaurants with deep fried appetizers.
Don: What do you mean you're white trash?
A: Well, I'm just joking about that.
Don: But what does that mean? Now that you brought that up, what does that mean, you're white trash?
A: Well, you know, I grew up in a small town and -
Don: Does that make you white trash? Do you feel like you're white trash?
A: Uh, sometimes I -
Don: That's a pretty stinking statement, don't you think that's a pretty bad statement about yourself?
A: No, not necessarily...
Don: Do you go around calling yourself white trash? Do you think I want to hire someone who's white trash?
A: No. I say it as a joke sometimes -
Don: I don't like it as a joke. You know what, Derek, you're fired. I think that is so stupid. You're fired. Go. Terrible.

Whites who are self deprecative of their ancestry are sad.
>>
File: DescribeSwedishMen.jpg (63 KB, 588x281) Image search: [Google]
DescribeSwedishMen.jpg
63 KB, 588x281
>>73071508
What's up with all these Americans copy-pasting this stuff all over the board in every single thread multiple times? Can't some MOD please try to gain control over this spamming?

Also:
>soft
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.