[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALIFORNIA RESTRICTS MORE FREEDOMS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1462333120291.png (310 KB, 478x258) Image search: [Google]
1462333120291.png
310 KB, 478x258
California Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation Wednesday that raises the state’s legal smoking age to 21, and restricts the use of e-cigarettes — “vaping” — in public places.

Although California is not the first state to raise the smoking age — Hawaii did so in April — the bill’s sponsor, State Sen. Ed Hernandez (D-Azusa), predicted that many others would follow California’s example. “It’s going to send a shockwave across the country,” he told Southern California Public Radio.

He added that while those under 21 could still “sneak” cigarettes, they would not be able to buy cigarettes themselves.

Hernandez’s bill, SBX2-7, was one of five smoking bills that Brown signed Wednesday. He also signed ABX2-7, introduced by Assemblyman Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley), which expands restrictions on smoking in the workplace; ABX2-9, introduced by Assemblyman Tony Thurmond (D-Richmond), which expands tobacco prevention programs to charter schools; ABX2-11, introduced by Assemblyman Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks), which imposes new license fees on cigarette sales; and SBX2-5, introduced by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), which bans “vaping” in certain public spaces.
>http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/05/jerry-brown-raises-smoking-age-21-restricts-vaping-2/
>>
Smoking is degenerate
>>
>>73067930
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73067930
Who's the semen demon on the left?
>>
Oh, just anti-smoking laws. Good. Smokers can go fuck themselves with a burning cigar.
>>
>>73067930
Our gov introduced a national law for smoking like a month ago , teachers can't smoke in school yard anymore , you can't smoke in a restaurant if it doesn't have a special spot for smokers. Smoking is objectively bad , but we should have the right to do it.
>>
>>73068858
a globalist.

>>73069013
>>73068551
freedom means the freedom to do dumb things
>>73069086
this
>>
>>73067930
catfish mouth
>>
>its a personal freedom to smoke pot.
>it people shouldn't be aloud to smoke tobacco.
Grade A liberal logic.
>>
>>73068648
This isn't even well worded
>>
CALIFORNIA! UBER ALLES! CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES!

UBER ALLES! CALIFORNIA! UBER ALLES CALIFORNIA!
>>
File: image_15.jpg (59 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
59 KB, 640x550
Literally the only good legislation our dumbass governor has pushed in his entire tenure as governor.

Living in California is suffering. Even when we do get a republican governor, they're always fucking retarded and ruin our state somehow.

(Thanks for all the fucking illegals, reagan.)
>>
>>73069086
Smoking should be outlawed in public entirely considering it has a hugely negative health effect on passerby.

I don't care what you do in private completely away from other people, but smoking in public (even in designated areas, the smoke still drifts) is practically like taking a shit on the sidewalk, then smearing that shit on random people's lungs who just happen to be nearby.
>>
>>73067930
They all have the same peculiar look, it is uncanny as if possessed by a demon of some sort.
>>
>>73069224
its some anon who is spamming it as 1st post in all the threads by viewing the catalog "by creation date"

>not that ive ever done that before.......
>>
>>73067930
i literally do not have a problem with this. Also i rather vaping be a fad, i fucking hate smelling that shit
>>
File: 1436498424693.jpg (45 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
1436498424693.jpg
45 KB, 389x390
>>73069252
We need to stage a revolution, brother.
>>
>>73067930

Pretty sure it's getting raised because weed will be legal soon at the age of 21 as well
>>
Makes more sense than pot
>>
>>73069139
>freedom means the freedom to do dumb things

still degenerate
>>
File: 1460258648850.jpg (77 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
1460258648850.jpg
77 KB, 1024x574
>>73067930
Why are all feminist whores mouthbreathers

>mfw I'm also a mouthbreather after getting a nose injury
>>
>>73069449
No, what we need is a fucking earthquake to wipe out the entire coastline.
>>
>>73067930
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>vaping products were made specifically because anti-smoking fags kept whining about secondhand smoke, so they made a product which just expels vapor instead of smoke
>"BAN VAPING IT'S JUST AS BAD AS CIGARETTE SMOKING!!!!"
>"LEGALIZE WEED 420 BLAZE IT EVERYDAY!!!!"

commiefornia is confused
>>
>>73069477

not as degenerate as attempting to legislate morality.

seems a rather puritan thing to do.
>>
>>73067930
I hate freedom hating commiefornia so much. I wish we could give it back to Mexico.
>>
>>73069705
>thnink that glycerin when heated on ELECTRIC COILS doesnt smoke

ishiggydigggy m8

that is a smoke. you fucking simpleton...
>>
>>73067930
I literally do not give a fuck. Your rights end when you begin to harm others.
>>
>>73069139
>a globalist.

Link?
>>
>>73070240
all mainstream "left" and "right" in America right now "globalist"

Left and Right have been affected by Newspeak.

for example, cruz is globalist, hillary is globalist, trump is nationalist.

I think it describes stuff more accurately.
>>
>>73069139
Smokers are universally assholes that smoke around other people, stink up public spaces, and leave litter and burn marks wherever they go. If they had kept their habit at home, nobody would have cared, but they don't.
>>
>Being so much of a degenerate that you need the tobacco Jew injected into your blood stream every 30 minutes
>fight with other degenerates about just how early you can start sucking on R2-D2's dick

Smoker fags, being smoker fags.
>>
>>73070689
Faggots are universally assholes that fag around other people, stink up public spaces, and leave litter and burn marks wherever they go. If they had kept their habit at home, nobody would have cared, but they don't.
>>
>>73067930
We should literally force California out of the union at this point. Note that I said force, not let them secede. It's rare, but in the past certain countries have forced certain regions out of their sovereignty just because they were such troublesome dicks. Malaysia did it with Singapore. California literally goes against everything America stands for, we should just kick them out and let them either make it on their own or join their liberal friends as an extension of the Canadian west coast. Californians cannot be considered to be true Americans.
>>
>>73070689
Replace "smokers" with literally anything m8
>>
>>73067930
Who is the chick in the left? Never seen her.
>>
>>73067930
>muh smokes
End yourself, degenerate
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2208x1242
I don't even smoke but this is stupid

Fucking nanny state government
>>
>>73067930
California Proposition 65 Warning:
Living in California may be Hazardous to Mental Health.
>>
>>73068648
if only this werent so poorly worded, it might just make sense. too bad ill never know what the fuck you were trying to say. fucking go back to school.
>>
California favors Mexicans and is run by Mexicans I fucking hate it here I live in a white neighborhood but God damn everything else is Mexico it's okay to give junior and his illegal family food stamps and welfare while they drive nice cars to live in shit neighborhoods and sarlcrifice to send their abused kids to shit schools oh but then we need common core because that's not fair for junior when I literally sacrifice everything to send my child to a good school fuck this hell
>>
>>73067930

>Liberals
>believing in personal freedom

KEK

What's the obsession with ending smoking?

Like, I get it that it's the worst thing you can do to your body but the state has no buisness regulating what you can and can't put in your body.

>can get an abortion
>but can't smoke in public

>lets prohibit smoking cigarettes
>prohibition didn't work in the 20s so marijuana prohibition won't work!
>prohibition of cigarettes will stop people from smoking!

The only thing liberals are pro choice on is killing fetuses everything else has to be sanctioned from the state.

Fuck California.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>73071883
>Fuck California

As a native Californian I cannot agree more with this statement
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.