[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is not a problem >The people decide >implying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: mca.jpg (2 MB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
mca.jpg
2 MB, 4500x2234
>This is not a problem
>The people decide
>implying the people are making informed and thorough decisions about what to eat
>implying buying a Big Mac when the place next door is objectively of higher quality is a good decision
>>
>>73067181
why are euro mcdonalds so shit? its like you faggots dont even soak them in grease, its just an over priced shitty burger and the food is not even fast
>>
>>73067262
dutch mcdonalds is pretty good. better than germans and their bland tasting mcdonalds. the dutch even have the mcchicken sandwich that america used to have in the 90s
>>
No need to get mad about it, they are doing bad now since everyone learned every other fast food place is better
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>73067181
McDonald's in Africa
You sure about that
>>
>>73067511
they're doing badly in america because they don't serve mcbeer in america
>>
I was 15 when I tasted a burger the first time, I wish I didn't, I'm now corrupted by the freedom
>>
>>73067330
You guy's don't have the mcchicken? it's super popular over here mainly cause halal top kek
>>
its not that bad in polan desu
>>
File: i want out of this unverse.jpg (16 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
i want out of this unverse.jpg
16 KB, 267x181
>>73067666
This, Satan speaks the truth. I'd be vegan if not for The Burger.
>>
>>73067181
McDonalds delivers a consistant quick product for as cheap as possible.

it gets way more shit than it really deserves.

if you CAN then you SHOULD support your local joints, call in to go orders before you get in your car and it's just as fast, but sometimes you need to keep it to under 5 bucks.

it's thai, taco bell, or mcdonalds.
>>
>>73067181
>I'm mad because some people are more successful than me
>>
>>73067716
i just noticed the dutch one isn't the 90s mcchicken that i had in 2009 the last time i was there. we have the mcchicken here i think on the dollar menu but it's not the same as the one from the 90s. german mcdonalds menu is looking pretty tasty
>>
File: 1459776466468.jpg (16 KB, 280x232) Image search: [Google]
1459776466468.jpg
16 KB, 280x232
>>73067181
>mfw the closest mcdonalds ls like 50 miles away
>>
>>73067716
GOD DAMNIT BELGIUM!
>>
>>73067181

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73067181
>that map
There are McDonalds in Zimbabwe, Congo, etc.?
>>
>>73067181

oh god i want a burger so bad
>>
the best burger in america that is fast food is david's burger in little rock arkansas
>>
>>73067941
Yeah McDonalds have outlets in pretty much every country now asnd its very popular in Africa.
>>
>>73067889
To be fair it's only in the bigger cities, and the Belgian people don't really eat it, it's mostly miniority/tourist food
>>
File: fred-2.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
fred-2.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
>>73067634
or have baseball on the flatscreen WHAT THE HELL
>>
>>73068266
Seems weird that Mugabe complains his country is starving yet they have McDonalds. Also having Cuba on there isn't fair either as the only one on the island is for US military.
>>
File: tanned mars.jpg (58 KB, 672x500) Image search: [Google]
tanned mars.jpg
58 KB, 672x500
Fun fact: one of the conditions for the Marshall Plan to be extended to France was the introduction of 30% Hollywood movies in French cinémas, and the deal was handled by Jean Monet, today qualified as one of the founding fathers of the European Union and confirmed C.I.A. agent by files declassified in 2011
>>
File: mcmap.jpg (99 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
mcmap.jpg
99 KB, 1024x640
>>73068266
>>73067181
>>
>>73067330

Go/ live in Germany

A place known for Hamburgers

Literally has a city called "Hamburg"
Go to a shitty american fast food burger chain

You deserve every inconvenience you get
>>
>>73067840
>>73067716
>>73067330

McChicken is nummers. Why would I want something like this pic? I love the $1 chicken sandwich. Buy more please!

>>73067511
>they are doing bad now since everyone learned every other fast food place is better

THEY'RE SERVING GIANT BIG MACS IN MY FUCKING CITY

I'm hoping this doesn't save them but I have a feeling this is the kind of novelty that will sucker people in.

http://www.eater.com/2016/4/20/11475414/mcdonalds-grand-mac-texas-ohio
>>
>>73067817
>sometimes you need to keep it under 5 bucks

But so many times to the extent where there are millions flocking to it daly? I think a lot of people are spending enough money to where they can go somewhere else that's a few blocks further and get a better meal.

When it comes to the dollar menu, I can justify McDonald's. I'm concerned about the numbers and the problems arising from it (McDonald's on every corner), which leads me to believe there are a lot of people who are legitimately spending over $8 at McDonald's and doing this multiple times.

>>73067827
>people hate McDonald's and Walmart because they're jelly

Case closed everyone.
>>
>>73069758

Goddammit I hope we get a Chick-fil-A over here soon.
>>
>>73070028

Don't focus on brand names at all, just find a place that makes chicken sandwiches. I've been supporting a lot of local businesses lately. Finding places to eat on Yelp, for example. Chick-fil-A is good but it's shit compared to a lot of diners, for example. Speaking of diners, that's been my number one go-to spot these days. I can see myself as an old fuck eating at diners day after day.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
>>73069992
there's 2 mcdonald's

don't forget they also make the working mans breakfast..

>sorry jamal, only people who got up before 10:30 get breakfast
>>
>>73067181
If the majority of people on earth are too stupid and unaccountable to choose anything else then they can lie in the beds they made
>>
>>73071023
>the working mans breakfast

If you have time to sit down for breakfast aren't there plenty of diners for you to spend the same amount of money at? I love a McDonald's breakfast, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>73067181
I literally ignore McDonalds - what's your thread point?
>>
>>73071772

>Your thread should revolve around whether I ignore your topic or not
>>
>>73071712
that's the point, people who don't have time get mcdonalds
>coffee hot enough to be hot by the time you get there
>everything you need is in the box

he might not go big breakfast if his hurry is bigger than that, he might go sandwich.

i just like the big breakfast
>>
McDonald's food tastes like ass. Someone explain why they go to a McDonald's when literally every other fast food joint tastes better and costs the same amount of money.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.