[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John McCain buttblasted about Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1160x629
>Publicly, John McCain insists Donald Trump will have a negligible effect on his campaign for reelection. But behind closed doors at a fundraiser in Arizona last month, the Republican senator and two-time presidential hopeful offered a far more dire assessment to his supporters.
>“If Donald Trump is at the top of the ticket, here in Arizona, with over 30 percent of the vote being the Hispanic vote, no doubt that this may be the race of my life,” McCain said, according to a recording of the event obtained by POLITICO. “If you listen or watch Hispanic media in the state and in the country, you will see that it is all anti-Trump. The Hispanic community is roused and angry in a way that I've never seen in 30 years.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-latinos-mccain-222810#ixzz47nDLgJNF
>>
Spics don't vote, so it's fine.
>>
>>73067255
But AZ is like 95% spic
>>
>>73067304
So 5% will vote then.
>>
He only cares about his ass. Fuck him. America first. Bye bye traitor.
>>
>>73067164
We knew McCain was two-faced since his bid for president. It's why he lost. This isn't a surprise.
>>
>>73067304

30%. Right there in the greentext anon. Not all will vote but a lot will. Plenty of conservatives tired of Mexico's bullshit will vote Trump.

Close one but I'm calling Trump victory in AZ.
>>
Fucking Univision is going to start the race war I guarantee it.
>>
He's almost fucking 80 years old. Just fucking retire and enjoy what little time you have left. Go travel or something.

Its kind of sad to see an 80 year old who is presumably quite wealthy waste time getting reelected for the Senate to spend another 6 years in public service.

Is it part of his bucket list to die in office? I obviously wish him well but jeez, just retire.
>>
File: 1462207115719.jpg (49 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
1462207115719.jpg
49 KB, 565x486
I can't tell if Republican leaders are surprised everything they thought about their base was wrong or if they just treated them like sheep and just want to control them.
>>
>>73067164
>Illegals who can't vote anyway are mad
>The ones who are legals are butthurt their aunts, uncles, cousins, etc can't stay in the country illegally

Great argument, John.
>>
>>73067164
>listening to anything a neocon says ever
Its current year familia
>>
>>73067890
He's already been backpacking in SEA
>>
>>73067164

>79 Years Old

Nope.
>>
He's got every right to be pissed. We can argue all day long about whether or not Trump is racist. I personally don't think he is, but he's perceived that way among Hispanics and nothing is gonna change that. John McCain's not a racist for sure, but he's getting shafted because of Trump's affiliation with the Republican party.
>>
>>73067164
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73068178

kek, nice one dad
>>
>>73067164
McCain is a warmongering piece of shit. Hope he dies soon.
>>
Good riddance. This guy's been a Senator since like the 1970s. It's ridiculous. We need to sweep away most of Congress too, and replace them with nationalists.

The entire Republican Party needs a housecleaning. Out with the cuckservatives, and in with the populists and nationalists.
>>
>>73067764
Good. Let it start. I'm fucking ready
>>
>>73067164
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
He is a career politician that sees his gravy train going away. No more, no less.
>>
>>73068178
Top bantZ
>>
>>73069518
This. The fucker helped ISIS. He's a traitor.
>>
>>73067255

Actually they do, it's why the republicans almost lost congress the last election cycle
>>
He'll get re-elected. Why is he spazzing?

Trump isn't "tea party." He doesn't really have a movement behind him.

There aren't "Trump Republicans" running for office in Arizona this round. The "Trump Republicans" won't be an issue for most GOP statesmen until 2018.

His only fear would be a "tea party" challenge. That's about it.

Lot's of cuckservatives are puckering their asses because they'll get hounded by either Trump Republicans or Tea Party.
>>
>>73067164
Fuck him vote against him in the primaries AZ, please for the love of god. We need new blood.
>>
>>73071103
>>
File: 2000px-US_House_2014.svg.png (590 KB, 2000x1159) Image search: [Google]
2000px-US_House_2014.svg.png
590 KB, 2000x1159
>>73070520
>republicans almost lost congress last election cycle
>2014 House: (R) gain 16 seats, lost 3 seats
>2014 Senate: (R) gain 9 seats, lost 0 seats

Were you asleep in 2014 or something? Republicans have the largest control over congress they've had in something like 80 years. Beyond that they have control over more governorships and state legislatures that they've had in ages, if ever.
>>
>>73071455
Yeah. Koch brothers are really pumping money into the congressional races. (and they gerryamandered the districts in purple states too). Clever strategy.
>>
His career is in trouble, not because of Trump.

The people he is running against in the primary are to the right of him. Whoever the GOP nominee is will be the winner. Don't think the latinos will flip Arizona.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.