[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler fled to argentina and lived to 95 y/o CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Adolf-Hitler-death-mystery[1].jpg (63 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler-death-mystery[1].jpg
63 KB, 800x480
http://anonhq.com/adolf-hitler-argentina/
>Pic related

What does /pol/ think about this?
>>
>But there is a FBI report about Adolf Hitler living in Argentina
The FBI INVESTIGATED such CLAIMS
Nothing about confirming anything of the sort
>>
I am inclined to believe it.
>>
holy shit that's real?
I guess I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
Dejen al abuelo descansar en paz
>>
File: Default.aspx_.png (132 KB, 1725x2211) Image search: [Google]
Default.aspx_.png
132 KB, 1725x2211
Information obtained by [informant] from ... unable to be verified because of ... disappearance. Attempts to locate ... negative. No record of him [informant] of him in police or INS files.
>>
>Flees to Argentina
>Meets a sweet local and marry her
>Black

Memes are real.
>>
I wish. My favorite thing to read about is the Battle of Berlin and Hitler's bunker. He didn't survive. I wish he had. I wish he was at Nuremberg; one could only speculate what he might have said.
>>
>>73066473
>what he might have said
The Jews made me do it.
>>
>>73066159
>Synopsis of facts: (classified) Reports contact with (classified) claims to have aided 6 top Argentina officials in hiding with Adolf Hitler upon his landing by submarine in Argentina. Hitler reported to be hiding out in foot-hills of southern Andes. Information obtained (classified) from (classified) unable to be verified because of (classified) disappearance. attempt to locate (classified) negative. No record of him in police or INS files.

What the fuck do you expect? The Argentinian government to release documents? Stop being such a pessimistic there's a chance
>>
>>73066427
The US government didn't have jurisdiction over the Argentinian then so speculation is all there is
>>
>>73066456
That's Eva Braun appearantly
>>
>>73066523
>Stop being such a pessimistic there's a chance
One's feelings of pessimism or optimism (one's feelings) means nothing to actual cold, hard evidence. All of is this conflating "there's a chance" to "it's a fact."
>>
File: 4bcb6a1ac6d2b_25172n.jpg (36 KB, 300x435) Image search: [Google]
4bcb6a1ac6d2b_25172n.jpg
36 KB, 300x435
>>73065981
>http://anonhq.com/adolf-hitler-argentina/

He exists.
>>
>>73066673
>one's feelings means nothing to actual evidence
I'm afraid you may be right
>>
>>73066390
That's spanish dipshit
>>
>>73066178
I wan't to believe
>>
>>73066473
"Make America great again"
>>
>>73065981
It's a bit hard to tell if that's a 95yo Hitler in that photo.

Why does all damning evidence past and present have to be captured with a potato???
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.