[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Sadiq Khan says 'I'm sorry' after using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: 124462457458482485.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
124462457458482485.gif
973 KB, 312x213
WHAT THE FUCK?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO NOT ALL ISLAM?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/labour-plunged-into-fresh-race-row-as-london-mayoral-candidate-s/

Is this guy fucking retarded or is it true, all Muslims are caniving fucks that expose themselves when they become the majority?

Fucking mind blowing this guy khan is.
>>
they hide their power level very well here
but they hate everyone of us kuffar
>>
this is huge

sliding?
>>
>>73065693
Basically.
>>
>>73063493
Can you do a screenshot of the article? Cba disabling adblock
>>
>>73065693
What is sliding ? Is it like in, letting it slide ?
>>
Saw this yesterday, I advise one of you Brits to take one for king and country and take him out now.
>>
>>73063493
>moderate
>Muslims
i will forever hate the British faggots for surrendering one of the core capitals of the Western civilization to mudshits
>>
>>73063493
The amounts of links Sadiq Khan has to known extremists, convicted terrorists and terrorist sympathisers is insane.

It's amazing he isn't being investigated, especially after the uncle tom thing
>>
>>73065956

Shills make a bunch of new nonsense threads to push real threads off.
>>
File: nidemare vision goggles.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nidemare vision goggles.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
>>73063493
What the fuck
>>
>>73063493
>B-BUT HE SUPPORTS GAY MARRIAGE!

SO PROGRESSIVE AND VIBRANT!
>>
>>73065786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0
>>
>>73063493
>all Muslims are caniving fucks that expose themselves when they become the majority?
yes, happened so here. once they ousted the seculars, there is no return from that point on.
>>
File: Syrian Children.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Syrian Children.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>73066307
Shut up Germany.
>>
tl:dr for me
>>
>>73063493
Keep this bumped, don't let it slide
>>
>>73066756
Uncle Tom is a term niggers use to call upstanding black men race traitors. Basically calling somebody white.

So he's saying that Moderate Islam are just white slaves.
>>
>>73066857
But he supports gay marriage LOL.

Wow, what a fucking nigger head.
>>
>>73066756
Its saying that moderate muslims are betraying their own kind by not behaving like "real" muslims
So basically they're going all out now

Its usually used by niggers to call the more civilized black people as "uncle toms" because they're not "siding" with the niggers
>>
>>73066556
Are you one of those retards who thought the April fools joke this year was a huge ploy to destroy /pol/ because people made roll threads? /pol/ is a popular board now, of course stupid threads pop up by the ton, it's the whole point of the image board structure. If you want a stationary thread that won't inevitably be deleted go to a real forum.
>>
I don't want him elected for the precedent it sets but this is just gossipy bullshit.
>>
>>73066924
Muslims have no problems with being gay
If you fuck someone's arse, they won't do anything to you but if you get fucked in the arse, you'll get stoned to death
Its weird, they'll only stone you if you're the "bottom"
>>
Wait until all the whites come home from work at around 7pm tonight and vote.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the "WE'VE RUN OUT OF BALLOTS" card like they've done before.

Denying people the right to vote, Cuntservative and Labour have done this before.
>>
>>73067046
>being a known terrorist sympathiser and running for mayor of london
>gossipy bullshit

pick one
>>
>>73067224

I was talking specifically about that old clip of him mumbling something about 'uncle toms'.
>>
so wait

the guy called peaceful, normal behaving muslims "uncle toms?"

so he's basically outting himself as being supportive of violent fundamentalists?
>>
>>73067305
Yes, but its racist if you call him out on it
>>
>>73067070
Low-test Beta's need not apply

Islam is a religion of High-test Alpha's.
>>
File: 1462369306280.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462369306280.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>Algeria used to blow the shit up of extremists and effectively tortured anyone that had ties to them
>Meanwhile Germany imports them and Britain elects them
What's wrong with you all
>>
I still want him to win as I think it would take London descending into a near-Sharia like state to wake up everyone else. Also since his opponent is jewish it might wake some of them up to the fact that their policies that push for a white genocide are also suicidal for them.
>>
>>73066752
I start to like those afgahn faces.
In fact most of them are really poor bastards, not understanding why people call them names and
spit on them on open street, while cops stand beside and give a fuck.

For me, they are a sign, that europeans will soon have again the chance to bow to there
animalistic instincts and kill other humans legaly in the millions
>>
File: 2287610981.jpg (447 KB, 1944x2400) Image search: [Google]
2287610981.jpg
447 KB, 1944x2400
>>73067374
>That's why most of them can't get laid and end up blowing themselves up.

Yeah, check out this 10/10 Chad alpha male.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pictures-australian-isis-suicide-bomber-6931918

LOL.
>>
>>73067070
Sounds like they have the same view of homosexuality as the Romans, just with harsh penalties involved. Shouldn't be too surprising since with adultery only the woman typically gets stoned to death.
>>
File: 1456581250753.jpg (168 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456581250753.jpg
168 KB, 720x1080
>>73067484
yeah yeah you like them until they do another Brussels or Bataclan.

Shut up traitor.
>>
HA HA HA. EUROPE IS FUCKED
>>
>>73066942
POO
>>
>>73067484
Although I hate all refugees, I hate Afghanis the least
Their land is under constant attack by Talibanis and Pakistani militants so I can see that they'd be classified as actual "refugees"
I however have an intense hatred for the Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Somalian, etc """"""refugees""""""", who are simply economic migrants and their native lands are conflict-free
They're the ones committing the most crimes and rapes (granted the afghanis do it too but comparatively lesser)

>>73067590
Yep, adultery is punishable by death in Islam
>>
File: 1435494667969.png (21 KB, 379x387) Image search: [Google]
1435494667969.png
21 KB, 379x387
As their numbers grow, people like him will become ever more tempting.
>>
File: Muslim 10.jpg (4 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
Muslim 10.jpg
4 KB, 242x209
>>73067374
Never realized that this is the perfect woman for a high test alpha
>>
>>73067859
Making poo jokes about me won't save your race from extinction, sven
Find some girl to marry and have kids with her
Better late than never desu
>>
>>73067644
>For me, they are a sign, that europeans will soon have again the chance to bow to there
animalistic instincts and kill other humans legaly in the millions
Stop doing so much Molly and learn to read.

>yeah yeah you like them until they do another Brussels or Bataclan.
Personaly I don't care anymore, they showed to often, that they aren't able to do proper terrorist
attacks. In fact I would love to see a real attack, something killing 10K or more.

Imagine the narrative and the possibility to fuel the hate so far, even normies would stop from
secretly untrusting muslims and going over to terrorise the normie mudslimes.
>>
>>73067926
Kek most muslims are like that
They're just too shy to come out for now
>>
>>73067335
IN
>>
>>73067869
>Would accept war fugees
You far more humanistic then Iam. I like to see the territory from Turkey to Pakistan again under western control and the population currently living in there being robbed of there culture and history.
>>
>>73066710
How do liberals not get this ? Some of my Turkish Buddy's that where forced into and left the Islam always warn Germans about thinks like that and they get called fear mongers and Nazis. Yes, they are hairy fucks and some white as snow chick calls them Nazi. The world is fucked, let's go to mars.
>>
>>73066943
forum sliding predates 4chan
>>
>>73063493
Explain the significance
>>
>>73068257
India takes Afghani refugees in too but it takes them in moderation and there are separate refugee zones for them where they have to stay
They never misbehave here because they're too scared of being prosecuted desu, that's the problem with Europe, the refugees there do whatever they like because they never face any consequences because it'd be "racist" to do so
>>
>>73068334
Its saying that moderate muslims are betraying their own kind by not behaving like "real" muslims
So basically they're going all out now

Its usually used by niggers to call the more civilized black people as "uncle toms" because they're not "siding" with the niggers
>>
What will it actually take for the public perception to shift? Would even a Sharia takeover be enough?
>>
>>73067070
So in an Islam controlled country if I don't like a guy I can just rape his asshole and watch as everyone gets together to throw him off a building without any repercussions?
>>
Alright, I'm done. Fuck Muslims. They really do invade politics, the refugee crisis really is an invasion, I can't make excuses anymore. That's fucking scary.
>>
>>73068640
Basically, yes
>>
>>73067859
great contribution as always sven
>>
>>73069084
You get that now? Islam always was more than a religion, it's an ideology that controls everything, from your daily life to the jurisdiction system and government. Islam means submission, submission like slavery.
>>
>>73068463
>separate refugee zones
>scared of being prosecuted
That's one method, but it will not destroy there vicious ideology, rather harden it, bringing
problems for generations of indians to come. And stop pretending muzzies aren't the one fucking up india even further.

> Europe
>Muzzies do what they want
>Never face consequences
Partly right and of course a problem, but more of a general western problem rooting in the welfare system IMO.

Your racist argument is to early 2000's. It might be still reproduced by MSM and governments
but on the practical level, if you use the racist argument you are seen as a moron outside lefty
cercles. Fugee homes are a perfect example. The staff treats them like infected cattle, meaning isolation, no heat isolation, no hot water and they constantly call them names and let them feel that they are filth.

And regarding austria, we are a small country and the ways to power are short, so our politicans have gotten it and are about to go hard on fugees, muzzies and other leeches.
>>
>>73067859
>hating on DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING OP
Newfags out
>>
>>73068273
>How do liberals not get this
They don't live with Muslims in their nice neighborhoods. When they do, it's already over.
>>
>>73067335

why are people so afraid of being called a racist?
>>
File: photostudio_1457789837453.jpg (311 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1457789837453.jpg
311 KB, 1080x1080
>>73067070
They fuck kids and goats. They are inbreeds clocking in at a 70 IQ, lower than niggers, basically 60% is retarded. Of course they love faggotry, its the genetric responce to THIS INBREED SHITSKIN SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE.
>>
Londoner here. Had my polling card out ready but I'm not even sure I can be fucking arsed to vote on this one, don't like any of the candidates. Also, all the shitskins are going to vote for this paki cunt so I can almost guarantee he'll win.
>>
Muslims are getting very uppity in London. Once they 'we mayor now' its all over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM

this group of schoolkids marched around singing islamic songs and yelling allah akbar and intimidating local businsses into giving them money.
>>
>>73069327
I never said they weren't
I just said if you're asking me to choose between Pakis and Afghanis, I'd choose Afghanis

>>73069371
T-Thanks

>>73071101
Its not the actual word that has an impact but more so the social implications of it
Once you're called out as a racist, people tend to avoid social interactions with you and you'll get singled out in society
If the people who accuse you of being racist are radical enough, they'll call up your workplace and basically forcefully coerce your employer into firing you
They basically destroy every aspect of your life because their feelings are triggered
More so than muzzies, you need to take care of the radical leftists first

>>73071229
Yep exactly but people are too afraid of saying this out in the open because "its islamaphobic"
>>
Reconquista when?
>>
>>73071469
Im sorry Britbong, if we'd bombed the pakis, things would've been easier now
>>
>>73067859
>>73068025

The man is a legend at this point
>>
>>73071469
>Had my polling card out ready but I'm not even sure I can be fucking arsed to vote on this one,

Just fucking go and vote for anyone but that fucking paki you idiot.
>>
>>73064123
>they hide their power level very well here
Not at all. You can see them always grinning through their teeth towards the naive useful idiots that pander to them.
>>
The ONLY thing a muslim can do to redeem themselves, is leave islam. Don't be fooled by a muslim's words
>>
>>73072483
T-Thanks

>>73071487
Did you see this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
Its disgusting and scary at the same time
>>
File: 1422325984761.jpg (128 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1422325984761.jpg
128 KB, 900x900
>>73063493
Wait, our mayor is going to be a radical Muslim? The FUCK?
#NotAllRadical Muslims I guess
>>
I will be proud to be among the first wave of American troops liberating London.
>>
>>73072879
Don't be islamaphobic goyim
Radical Islamists are Muslims too
>>
>>73063493
>"moderate" Muslims
>called uncle Tom
>uncle Tom is a Christ figure

P O T T E R Y
>>
File: religion_of_peace2.jpg (171 KB, 632x705) Image search: [Google]
religion_of_peace2.jpg
171 KB, 632x705
>>73063493
Just a few days ago i saw "London has Fallen" - as bad as that was, the reality is even more bleak.
I heard the muslim mayor is highly favored over the conservative alternative? Are only 2 people running or is the rest just insignificant?
>>
>>73067374
>high-test low IQ products of centuries of inbreeding who from birth are taught not to relate with other human beings and never to doubt or question the force-fed perceptions of the world around them, who are encouraged to believe themselves perpetual victims and to seek revenge, and who contribute nothing but crocodile tears to the surrounding communities from whom they demand welfare while violently chimping out crimes
>behold, the ultimate dindu
You hypersensitive narc rage faggots are worse than every nignog, chav, ignorant redneck, new wave feminist, mentally disturbed mass shooter, politician, fascist, pedo, furry, SJW, and bitchmade thundercunt gender studies professor combined.
>>
>>73073100
Its kind of like how Trump and Cruz were the only ones leading and the rest were all below 10%

The only two choices they have are this Muzzie filth and a Globalist Jew who's married to a Rothschild
>>
Media will ignore it. Muslims can't do anything wrong.
>>
>>73068273
Indoctrination & propaganda. Also >>73070617
>>
>>73063493
Sorry britbros, but I'm hoping you take one for the team so that you can serve as a warning to the rest of Europe
>>
>>73073368
oh, the other guy's the jew who literally got cucked by a rothschild with a black gangster rapper? read about that in an earlie thread, almost forgot kek

Is voting held today? No wonder we got all these shillary slidethreads flooding through.
>>
>>73073727
I'm not entirely sure but yes, I think so
britpol was named "election edition" or something so it could be possible

If Britannia goes down in flames, I hope it leads to nationalism rising again in other europeans so that at least you can save yourself
>>
Its May 5th, the day the Antichrist is named. He is to be a homosexual from London. Is it this man?
>>
>>73073945
Sauce on this?
>>
>>73068548
Tell people you know. Have sources to show them to back up whatever you're saying. Encourage them to read the quran (or to do the flip it open at random and read five pages in either direction thing) and decide for themselves.

>>73069084
http://nocompulsion.com/a-warning-to-the-west-a-voice-from-the-heart-of-the-islamic-world
>>
>>73074307
https://youtu.be/hoZJdF2u6vc

Just google it.
Its prophecy for many Christianity religion and is specific to that its a male from London and will support or be homosexual
>>
>>73074967
Holy fuck
That's pretty accurate then
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.