[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got nothing against conservatives, but I'm curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
I've got nothing against conservatives, but I'm curious why so many people want Trump.

To me, Trump sounds way too good to be true. What makes Trump supporters believe he can change the country? I'm not going to call him a liar or anything, I just think that what he wants to do is overambitious and he'll have trouble keeping his promises.
>>
>>73061815
Private sector efficiency always trumps the public sector.
>this guy might be lying about doing some good so we should just let the person who will certainly do more harm gain power.
>>
>>73062000
>Private sector efficiency always trumps the public sector.
This, because the goal is always to maximise revenue and cut down on costs, and if the product or service isn't good enough, it fails.
Simple.
>>
>>73062000
>>73062293
neither of you make sense, like this thread

2 straws from a haystack
>>
>>73062591
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
RARE
A
R
E
>>
He just single handedly took over the largest political party in the most powerful country on earth, with no prior political experience, and he spent less money than 16 other opponents while doing it.

When is the meme that Trump is incompetent going to die? He is the most competent human being in our entire political system. Period.
>>
>>73061815
if he gets elected, his platform shows as being agreeable to voters, so other politicians will pick up on some of the policies he wants in order to cash in on those voters. It will change things at all levels. A proactive president can make the country really "feel" different.
See: Reagan
>>
>>73061815
Better die trying than live in fear
>>
>>73062591
... and I'm supposed to take your opinion seriously even though you're from a non-country of niggers?
Do you even have schools there?
>>
>>73061815
He wont change shit, if he tries he'll be assassinated, and it'll be made to look like an accident so nobody rebels.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1200x800
It's ALL OVER guys! TRUMP is the NOMINEE!
Now it's time to "Start me up" against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>73063087
>and it'll be made to look like an accident so nobody rebels.
There can only be so many coincidences.
>>
>>73062591
Darren?
>>
the different groups of progressives have made it almost impossible to break through their set of rules in politics. Trump disregards them and wants to make America great again. Even if you're not a Trump fan, he's the man to free the country from the marxist's chokehold.
>>
File: 1458387940461.jpg (203 KB, 852x567) Image search: [Google]
1458387940461.jpg
203 KB, 852x567
>>73063011
>non country of niggers
>checks flag

Oh the ironing
>>
>>73063142

At this point they could come out and say 9/11 was an inside job and they plan to enslave everyone and nobody would do a damn thing.
>>
Career politicians are all shills only interested in their next run and where their next kickback/bribe is coming from. Trump knows--Trump BOUGHT the Clintons during the 90s, after all.

Trump knows how the game is played. He's promising to fight to get good deals for Americans again instead of just the criminal politician caste. If he actually lives up to that promise then it'll be YUUUUGE; if he doesn't, well, we already knew we'd just be getting fucked by corrupt globalist cronies with Cruz or Hillary anyway, and then we would've just been standing around thinking "what if we had actually chosen toMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?"
>>
>>73062847
But isn't that just because he's really good at business and selling himself? I'm just worried that his campaign is like a glorified TV ad where the product looks really good on TV, but in actuality isn't that great at all. Yeah, all presidential candidates do this, but Trump seems to be on a much larger scale.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
>>
>I know we have unlimited evidence but
>HOW DO WE KNOOOWWWW???
>>
>>73062293
>>73062000
Nice trips lad

Also quoted for truth. If you ever need an example of this look at the US postal service. USPS used to just be a case of, well, it gets there when it gets there. Then FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc come along and offer things like 2-day shipping, overnight air, and tracking numbers. Not only did USPS have to start providing better service to stay relevant, it is still an agency that absolutely hemorrhages money.

I will never understand why people want their healthcare to be run like the postal service.

>>73063969
People vote almost exclusively with their gut. Trump gets votes because people see his demeanor and his company and think he'll be an effective leader.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 958x640
Remember when "build a wall" and trying to solve immigration problems were RACIST!!1

Laughing my balls off.
>>
>>73064328
>People vote almost exclusively with their gut.

That honestly makes me a bit sad knowing this.
>>
>too good to be true
>basic shit that nearly every president would have done before the traitorous neoliberals who think America is too strong took over
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.