[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will work in America after all juans are deported? Lamar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
Who will work in America after all juans are deported?
Lamar won't put down the weed to sweep streets and white cisgendered fags won't work at factories.
Every country needs a shit class to rely on.
>>
>>73060870
We still have Native Americans :^)
>>
>>73060870
We need serious changes. A significant portion of those attending college and either racking up debt or leeching off taxpayers while doing so have no business in academia. Most would probably benefit from digging the occasional ditch.
>>
>>73060931
>native americans

As if they will work for the donald or at least what's left of them :^)
>>
>>73060870
Americans will work. We have very low labor force participation.
>>
>>73061092
He won't deport them because they were already here, they have at least a 45% chance of liking him
>>
>>73061118
Not only will we work, but the quality will improve.

Once the demand for skilled labor increases more whites with brains will enter the field.
>>
>>73060870
>white cisgendered fags won't work at factories
its time to unfag and unlib those libshits
>>
>>73061277
By what's left of them i meant the ones that didn't die when eurofags raided
>>
>>73061315
>whites
>brains
Pick one
>>
>>73060870

Convicts and transients, like in the 20's-50's before massive migration from Mexico and South America became normal/accepted.
>>
>>73061362
outsource more jobs to chinese kek
>>
>>73060870

>every country needs a shit class to rely on

That's why Merkel keeps you around while she sells your country out to muslim rapists.
>>
>>73061410
bottom shelf bait, mehmed
>>
>the [insert nationality here] won't do the work so we have to import migrants to do it meme

You have a clear misunderstanding of labour markets
>>
>>73060870
shut up ahmed. you should wory about how many kids you can rape before the germans become violent and their government is overthrown
>>
>>73061410
>LOL MAMA MERKEL FUCK ME IN THE ASSENSTROODLE

You tried
>>
Plenty of whites will work in factories
>>
>>73061615
Muslim fags won't be around too long, not only in germany, in Europe as whole, muslims are only a propaganda by third world faggots, few laws and they will stfu
>>
we will force the jobless to work until they like it
sweat tears and crying will make my job as a parcel truck loader much more entertaining
>>
It would be great if instead of welfare, people took Juan's job. Don't want to? Don't eat.
>>
>>73061877
>yes, kuffir, the muslim menace is only temporary
>dont worry your little kuffir head, we will go away soon enough :^) just vote for our islamic mayor and PM, like we tell you to and you will be safe :^)
>>
>>73061877
>"laws will tame the savages"

top kek. Germans are fucking delusional.
>>
>>73060870
the dude 69 yo
hes dying comon.... (heartstroke)
let younger people to politics, you want to put usa into danger
vote hillary
>>
>>73061877
Get a load of this cucko. He thinks a few laws (which won't get passed) will curve Muslim birth rates and make them secular top Cucko
>>
>>73062019
And I do mean 'instead', not 'in addition to'.

$15 min wage!
>>
>>73062072
Hillary is old too you faggot
>>
>>73060870

Street sweepers are air conditioned and comfy as fuck. Id roll around in one all day, no problem
>>
>>73062214
Wait a second are you telling me that whites actually will do the jobs that only illegals supposedly want to do ?
>>
>>73061766
You wish stormfaggots , Europe shall turn brown.
>>
>>73062072
Do not listen to this KOD piece of shit
>>
>>73063186
Shut up pajeet, don't you have a cow to suck it's tit?
>>
No one is getting deported.
>>
What do you guys think is the best way for a muslim free Europe?
Bare in mind that not all refugees are muslims, also millions of Muslims are born here, and have European passports.
>>
>>73060870
>every nation needs a shit class
>implying the USA is not comprised of the worlds shit class people fleeing their nations
>>
>>73060870
>robots
>>
>>73063665
Kek'd
>>
1) Build robot forces to replace the lost labor
2) Focus on training skilled labor then increase minimum wage

For some reason, liberals want to do all of that backwards.
>>
>>73063186
You're gonna shit all over it right?
>>
>>73063788
Oh, so the Trump shills are suddenly for raising minimum wage. So predictable.
>>
>>73063788
I have this strong feeling that the great America is lost between one big war between liberal cucks and Republican idiots
>>
>>73060870
fuck off, achmed
>>
>>73063934
Sure
>>73063425
I do but not before you prep your wife's bull.
>>
>>73063788
>build robots
Who will build robots for you? Eurofags? They already have muslims as a problem
>>
>>73064111
Ahmed*
I'm not an ahmed but whatever you say
>>
>>73060870
>Every country needs a shit class to rely on.

Only when the people of a nation become spoiled and lazy. Only civilizations in decline "need" to import workers.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 768x1024
>>73064061
You said it, based kraut.
>>
>>73060870

It's almost like companies will have to pay people minimum wage and above for unpleasant jobs.
>>
>>73064021

Illegals often aren't even paid minimum wage. Who they gonna complain to?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.