[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump will not self fund GE campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1200x-1.jpg (88 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200x-1.jpg
88 KB, 1200x675
B-but he's not an establishment/banks shill! He's self-funded!

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-04/in-reversal-donald-trump-to-seek-donations-to-fund-campaign

>Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is building a finance operation that will raise money for the general election, two people familiar with the plan said.

>The finance team will seek to raise money for the Trump campaign directly, as well as under the auspices of a joint fundraising committee, or JFC, with the Republican National Committee, once both sides settle on the terms of the venture.

>“I’ll be putting up money, but won’t be completely self-funding, as I did during the primaries,” Trump told the Wall Street Journal in an interview confirming his decision.
>>
>>73060660
Yeah the media has stopped reporting on his penis comments so now he's in "oh shit nigger wtf now" mode
>>
this isn't really news. He was asked this during a press conference and said he hadn't made his decision about it. He needs to go on the offensive against that clinton shill money anyway
>>
>>73060660
Ads cost money boi. Especially the ones he's going to spam in every state
>>
>>73060660
You pretty much have to take money in the general. Campaign funds are very regulated
>>
nice try shill, he's going to help the republican party pay for things and not the corporate special interests
>>
>>73060660
>Has no idea how a GE works
>foreign countries commenting on American politics
He has to raise money for the whole party to mount an offensive against the Democrats. He isn't raising the money for himself, per se.
>>
I cant blame him. It takes an estimated $2 billion to run for president in a general election. Trump is rich, but most of his money is tied up in real estate. He probably doesnt have even half a billion in liquid funds.
>>
>>73062805

then he shouldnt have run on the gigantic promise that he self funds his campaign.
holy shit this is a huge mistake.
Now it looks like the second Trump wins, he reverses every position he has
>>
>>73060660
Is this some kind of bait? Why wouldn't you use RNC money as the nominee? That's what it's there for. As long as he continues to refuse money from special interests, I see no problem.
>>
>I'M NOT SELF FUNDING MY CAMPAIGN!
>YYAAAAAAAA... WHAT?????
>>
>>73062940
>then he shouldnt have run on the gigantic promise that he self funds his campaign
He did self-fund his primary campaign. They're literally 2 separate and distinct campaigns.

>holy shit this is a huge mistake.
If you can't understand the above, then I can't help you.
>>
>>73060660
>burying crooked hillary under the jail face down with some garlic around her neck
>needing a few extra bucks to do so

Where can I send my money?
>>
>>73060660
So he has to raise funds, ok.

I'll be concerned once I see a bunch of corporate backers.
>>
but he's not a con man
>>
>>73060660
>>73061005
>>73062940
>>73063290

Your opinion doesn't matter. You're foreigners.
>>
I am now #CruzMissile
>>
>>73063759
> He did self-fund his primary campaign. They're literally 2 separate and distinct campaigns.

how did he did self-fund his primary campaign?

he loaned some money to his campaign and never stopped collecting donations on his website

he clearly didn't plan to lose any of his own money
>>
>>73064579
There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking (largely anonymous, by the way) donations through his website. The point of self-funding is to remain untouched by special interest groups, not flop out your money bags and show everyone how huge your dick is. Are you actually retarded?
>>
First I supported Trump but then I see this post and now I am a Hilldawg
>>
>>73060660
reported 8billion to be spent on campaigning...

You can't expect anyone to put up that much money by themselves. I'm sure he'll have full disclosure and transparency. Can't say that about Shillary.
>>
File: 8db.png (71 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
8db.png
71 KB, 919x737
>>73064758
a loan which you clearly pan to recover from donations from your stupid followers is not self funding

and you cannot donate anonymously to political campaigns in the US
>>
>>73060660

Oh look, it's thread again
>>
>>73064287
this
>>
>>73064579
No one in America gives a fuck about small donations. We don't want superpacs and lobbyist buying our politicians.
>>
>>73065188
He gets small donations from people with zero clout. It's not even remotely the same thing as taking a lump sum from Goldman Sachs or allowing a sleazy Super PAC campaign for you by proxy.
>>
>>73063759
the people won't understand that, which is the important part
>>
File: fuckhillaryshills1.jpg (36 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
fuckhillaryshills1.jpg
36 KB, 540x365
>>73060660
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.