[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the jews so damn good at comedy? Of all the shit you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12
File: master_race.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
master_race.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
Why are the jews so damn good at comedy? Of all the shit you can talk about them, you can't say they aren't funny.
>>
Ashkenazi Jews have higher than average verbal IQ.
>>
>>73060122

Higher average I.Q.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1u9Fno3jU
>>
jews are funny, however its mainly cronyism and confirmation bias. jews casting jews perpetuates a cycle. lots of funny non jews, but they dont get cast as much in big shows so you dont see them as much.
>>
File: 1456729833957.gif (2 MB, 245x302) Image search: [Google]
1456729833957.gif
2 MB, 245x302
>>73060122
Greatest show on Earth
>>
>American humour
Eww
>American Jewish humour
EEEWWWWWW. Yeah, Amy schumer is hilarious
>>
>>73060382
>jews casting jews perpetuates a cycle.
Pretty much this. There's tons of unfunny famous Jew comedians; Amy Schumer comes to mind. No matter how many controversies the pig-faced whore gets herself into, she's getting movies and TV work. Jews take care of their own.
>>
>>73060652
There are actual exceptions, Seinfeld and Curb are legitimately funny and are lauded for good reason.
>>
>>73060122

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-6UwDP23s4
>>
Sarah Silverman is funny?

Amy Schumer is funny?
>>
>>73060762
and they both poke fun at jews in general on Jerrys riding in cars with comedians or whatever the fuck its called him and john stewart start making holocaust jokes in a jewish neighborhood
>>
Because they manipulated you into liking their style of comedy from the early onset. They conditioned you to like them.
>>
>>73060806
>women

Quit cherry picking.
>>
>>73060382
This.
>Durr, why are Jews such great actors, directors and producers
>>
>>73060880
Adam Goldberg isn't funny

Adam sandler isn't funny

Jerry Seinfeld was never funny
>>
>>73060122
>Why are the jews so damn good at comedy?

because they made it ok to dress up like Hitler
>>
>>73060762

It also doesn't hurt that between Jerry's anti-SJW rants, Michael Richards' nigger incident, and Larry David/Jason Alexander's behavior in general, it's becoming increasingly apparent that everyone involved with that show was Patrice O'Neal-level red pilled.
>>
File: coen-brothers.jpg (561 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
coen-brothers.jpg
561 KB, 1200x700
>>73060762

The most consistently excellent currently working American directors are Jewish.

And strangely obsessed with Christian themes throughout their movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFjOo00w-H8
>>
>>73061039
They're the most consistent and excellent because Jews run Hollywood and even created Hollywood.
>>
>>73060382
we wuz kangz and shit. the jews stole our comedy
>>
>>73060779
ASTROTURF

YOU KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT, DON'T YA?
>>
>>73060762
>Seinfeld and Curb are legitimately funny

never heard of Curb but Seinfeld is not funny

Redd Foxx was funny,
George Carlin was funny,
Don Rickles is funny,
the Marx Brothers were funny
the 3 stooges were funny
Our Gang was funny

nothing funny about Seinfeld at all, I'm sorry he's never made me laugh, his pseudo intellectual humor tricks retards in laughing though false intellectual superiority, they're laughing even though they don't get it because they're worried something very smart and funny is happening, they'll research why it's funny later

but it's not funny, humor appeals to everyone, you don't have to be intellectual to be funny

>>73060806
>Sarah Silverman is funny?

never heard her say anything remotely funny, she does mean pretty good but thats not funny

Andy Kaufman was funny and could also be mean but he was definitely funny
>>
>>73061039
The Coen brothers are dog shit, mate. Big Lebowski and No Country for Old Men are their only decent movies.
>>
>>73061200

I didn't like either of those, Raising Arizona was their only good one for me
>>
File: jjabrams.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
jjabrams.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1067
>>73061137

They predominantly work outside of Hollywood and are financed by European money.

They also create their own material, which puts them outside of the cronyism box somewhat, even if you want to cite financing.

If you want to see Jewish cronyism at work, then you have pic related.

Even the Catholics are big on the Coen's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcyLpTzsktA
>>
>>73061200
>>73061292

You people have abysmal taste and are full blown casuals. Don't even start on this.
>>
>>73060980
>everyone involved with that show

Elaine is one of the world's richest women
>>
>>73061181

>Don Rickles is funny
>3 Stooges were funny
>Our Gang was funny

I vomited in my mouth. Jesus.
>>
>>73061303
No dude, they are financed by our own money and they get hundreds of millions at least. What do you mean European money? What the hell do you mean working outside of Hollywood?

You're not jidf are you?
>>
>>73061181
>George Carlin was funny
No he wasn't. He wasn't even a comedian. All he did was get up on a stage and rant.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x460
They are not that funny, but because Hollywood and everything assosiated with entertainment is run by Kikes they are in with ease.
>>
>>73060937
Jerry Seinfeld was a god-tier straight man. He and Elaine were the Stan and Kyle of Seinfeld (the audience's POV characters, and the ones that were SUPPOSED to represent the writers).

Kramer was the show's Kenny (the loveable oddball who's antics often kick the plot into motion)

And George was the show's Cartman (AKA the slimy and thoroughly reprehensible human being who is meant to appear on the surface as a foil to the POV characters, but in actuality is the character who REALLY represents the writers and their motivations).

TLDR: Jerry is written to be the apparent stand-in for Larry David, but George is the one who is ACTUALLY Larry's autobiographical character.
>>
>>73061386

hey maybe it's a cultural difference but to me watching a waif nog beg for food is humorous, the three stooges are a cornerstone of American comedy and Don Rickles used to always give the niggers shit, always
>>
>>73061181
Its all subjective. I agree with your whole list except for kaufman. He was a tard.

There are lots of funny people of varying races. Not sure race has a lot to do with it as much as it does for the "BIG" names in comedy being that they got there because they were jews or something along those lines. I know several people who are hilariously funny but have zero chance of becoming a comedian. That's life
>>
>>73061346
You act like that's somehow mutually exclusive. Donald Trump and Carl Icahn are also some of the world's richest men, and look at them...
>>
>>73061181

>he thinks seinfelds humour is highbrow

lol, what a fuckin retard
>>
>>73061392

>What do you mean European money

European financial institutions and corporations pay for their movies.

For instance, their last film was financed by Working Title, a British production company. Their previous one was financed by the French, etc.

>What the hell do you mean working outside of Hollywood?

They rarely work for any of the major Hollywood studios. Early in their career it was independently raised money. Later it's been European financiers.

When they have tried to work within the studio system (Hudsucker, The Ladykillers) the results have been pretty bad.

>You're not jidf are you?

No, /tv/.

JIDF would probably defend the existence of people like Brett Ratner or J.J. Abrams - Men who seemingly have no ability, but have been steamrolled through the system by men like Spielberg.
>>
>>73060122
Only a crook would steal a joke.
>>
>>73061395
he was a comedian, he was going the Seinfeld route on Carson and bent into the counter culture style of comedy, but he was definitely funny, he had a good stage presence, I mean are you going to tell me Seinfeld or Silverman are funnier than any of those people? because they can't even wipe the sweat from funny people's balls

>>73061441
>Jerry Seinfeld was a god-tier straight man.

ick, I'd rather watch Dean Martin
>>
>>73061499

I don't think it's entirely cultural. People here find those things funny. Same with Kevin James and Kevin Hart and Melissa McCarthy shit.
>>
>>73061181
>his pseudo intellectual humor tricks retards in laughing though false intellectual superiority, they're laughing even though they don't get it because they're worried something very smart and funny is happening, they'll research why it's funny later
That does not in any way describe Jerry Seinfeld. His jokes are very obvious. If anything you just described the types of Bill Hicks, who I also personally like, or George Carlin, who I don't.
>>
Most disgusting fuck ever is Bill Maher.The other one I know is Sarah Silverman.Both are super not funny.Please name someone as funny as at least Doug Stanhope.
>>
>>73060122
for many reasons- there are whites that are amazing comedians. the thing is though, the majority of these guys are somewhere in NY being a construction worker, or somewhere in FL working at a gas station. they don't seek it out in the way larry david and seinfeld did- since jews have an "in" with showbiz.
>>
>>73061704
Never cared for Seinfeld, and never heard Silverman, but I can tell you that Carlin couldn't hold a candle to the likes of Robin Williams and Gabriel Iglesias.
>>
They laugh at us gentiles all day long... they have more practice.
>>
>>73061603
>Donald Trump and Carl Icahn are also some of the world's richest men,

Trump and Icahn don't belong in the same category, Trump owing a lot of money doesn't make him rich, his wealth is a charade,

and neither of them come anywhere near richest,

>>73061516
>Its all subjective. I agree with your whole list except for kaufman. He was a tard.

yes he was certainly a tard but you have to appreciate that at the height of his success he went into wrestling to become the world's intergender wrestling champion, dude would offer women money to wrestle him and then he's kick their asses on stage,

then he took out ads on television in the south telling southerners how to bathe and use toilet paper

the man was an epic troll and was strictly in it for the lulz, also he was Elvis' favorite Elvis impersonator

but yes an absolute retard, he was 4chan culture decades before 4chan was a thing
>>
File: pianjg.jpg (132 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
pianjg.jpg
132 KB, 598x598
>jews have higher IQ
>>
>>73061924
never seen Gabriel iglesias but Williams? his stand up act what I've seen was all him on coke foaming at the mouth, funny yes but in an uncontrolled way, to me Williams is kind of half way between Carlin and the watermelon guy, he's like carrot top on steroids
>>
>>73060122
kill yourself jew

they're only forced and awkward, never funny
>>
>>73062053
guy on the left might need to pump some iron.
>>
>>73062096
It was exactly that uncontrolled humor that I loved about him. It was so off-the-cuff, that there was no way he was using a script. Maybe a small sticky note with a few points, but that was it.

Iglesias on the other hand, he does recycle material, but he has the gift of making it flow from one to the other and just bases it around whatever the hell funny happens in his life. And a Mexican that fat, there's no way his life is a drag.
>>
File: 20150201-211603.jpg (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
20150201-211603.jpg
145 KB, 600x600
>>73061181
>>73061704

Damn, you're trying so hard to be that autistic kid who's only friend was his grampa.
>>
File: 1462279817031.jpg (157 KB, 640x916) Image search: [Google]
1462279817031.jpg
157 KB, 640x916
When you control the media you control the culture.
How many hours do Americans spend in front of their phones, televisions, and computers?

Combine this with nepotism and you have your answer.
>>
>>73061762
Hicks what I've seen of him is funny, yes Seinfeld is obvious but obviously not something worth laughing at, like he's getting you to laugh because you're embarrassed for him, I don't get it but hey he made a bazillion dollars so he must be funny right?

he should have done a show about what it was like dating a 14 year old girl, that would have been funny, he could have Woody Allen guest all the time.

what would you call a comedy show about 2 jewish pedophiles?

they could crack jokes about Mormons all the time
>>
File: 1461793169551.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461793169551.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
>>73060806
>Sarah Silverman is funny?
yes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbE8324yiHw
>>
>>73060122
the nature of comedy is you are either laughing at your self or some one else

jews are mean spirited people so they find it easy to make light of others misfortune
>>
File: butthurt.webm (1 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.webm
1 MB, 480x272
>>73061149
>we wuz kangz and shit. the jews stole our comedy
suck it /pol/
>>
>>73062305
yeah she's kind of low energy, maybe I just expect more from an entertainer,
>>
>>73061516
Comedy has everything to do with upbringing, and shitty or unpleasant upbringings + smart people almost invariably leads to comedy.

Blacks grow up around all sorts of deep-seated dysfunction and the day-to-day misery of growing up black(thanks, mostly, to other blacks) is a big part of why there have been so many fantastic black comedians like Patrice O'Neal, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, etc over the years.

The same thing holds true for Ashkenazi Jewish kids growing up. I grew up around a bunch of them, and unless you're growing up on the UES or in Beverly Hills, childhood for young Jewish men is no different from your average 4Chan user.

AKA, they were all weak loser beta dodgeball targets, getting swirlies from Chad's on the regular. Now when they come home, instead of unconditional love, they have nagging, guilt-tripping mothers and harried fathers giving them crap for not wanting to be doctors and not having girlfriends. It never ends, bit it's the reason why so many of them end up being the kinds of bitterly cynical, permanently damaged misanthropes who make good comedy.

It's also the reason why female comedians suck so much, because they have never really known hardship and have never ever found themselves questioning their self-worth in the way that a man who has grown up a loser has. Even a loser girl has a far, far easier chance at getting laid than a guy multiple rungs up the social ladder from her does, and as a result their feelings of inadequacy are much less "real" than any low-status man's are.

It's also why non-jewish white male comedians are also such a mixed bag, since their upbringings are usually comfortable/loving enough that they never take on that utterly broken, nihilistic worldview that one really needs to be a truly GREAT comedian.
>>
>>73060122
>Why are the jews so damn good at comedy?

Parasites usually don't have pressing concerns like producing food, shelter, or defense. It frees up time for frivolities.
>>
>>73061441
It kind of made me mad that you imply that the south park kids are tv archetypes that Seinfeld modeled his characters on, rather than the other way around, but then I remember that Seinfeld ended on an ok note, and south park is still beating a dead horse, so Seinfeld wins
>>
>>73062305
No, kike!
>>
>>73062275
>It was exactly that uncontrolled humor that I loved about him.

other genius comedians who were always high on drugs and off the cuff

John Belushi, Phil Hartman and Chris Farley
>>
>>73062414
thats her shtick, demure, dead-panish
>>
>>73061986

Troll yes, agreed there. I find humor in many different forms but... Trolling is something best done on people I don't like or disagree with. For example, I'm southern, and we know very well how to shower and use toilet paper. If he had done that bit on europeans or indians or arabs, I would laugh because they in fact do not shower or use toilet paper most of the time. Again its all subjective and I feel he's a tard and not funny because he chose bad targets. But perhaps i'm biased... and based, but mostly biased.
>>
>>73062281
Exactly.
>>
>>73062468
>so many fantastic black comedians

to be honest most of these guys were just ripping the biggest guy who came before them, Chappelle ripped Murphy, Murphy ripped Pryor and Pryor ripped Red Foxx who was the funniest among all of them as talented as the rest may be.

my brother is so bad with money you know what he did with his first 5 dollar piece?

he married her
>>
>>73062305
pretty funny, I wasn't dying but not bad.
>>
>>73062468

I feel like i'm on the couch... But I can't say i disagree here.
>>
>>73062468

Explain the Anglo's.

Is just being Anglo enough to be miserable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9_aBj1Z84
>>
>>73062513
They aren't, but Parker and Stone have been really transparent about South Park's characters/writers relationship, in a way that most showrunners aren't.

They're newer than Seinfeld, for sure, but their well-documented relationships are a fantastic lens through which to view and re-evaluate other shows.
>>
>>73062472

Ever seen Israeli comedy films?

They're fucking horrific. Abysmal, stupid garbage.

You know why?

Because the Jews there are busy doing white people things like building a country.
>>
>comedy
>good
>>
>>73062562

don't feel bad south bro, he was just using his schtick to get people's asses into seats come showtime at the wrestling arena and it worked,

he picked on everyone, he didn't favor one audience over another, you have to recognize that to these entertainers the audience is a shitpile of pigs

it's just a bunch of drunk losers trying to get pussy, when you're on stage all you smell is perfume, drunken men, smoke and pussy

being on stage is disgusting

>>73062546

hey she's making money so good for her but she can't hold a candle to Mel Brooks is all I'm saying, if people like her fair enough but I think her 15 minutes has been over for some time, the deadpan shit isn't doing it for me and I've never seen her do anything remotely funny to me

a friend is really into her and we have similar tastes for the most part, I still don't get it and I feel like I've given her an honest audition
>>
>>73062804
can't understand what they are saying. unnunciate.
>>
I still want this guy back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uGlxVb7I8
>>
Why are Jews obsessed with Hitler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw&ab_channel=kryzpect
>>
>>73063179
>Why are Jews obsessed with Hitler?

nazis are funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-E9EmeFXjk
>>
>>73063176
I think he might be the funnyest guy I ever heard.
>>
>>73062804
I'm British, and most of my family is still there.

The weather sucks. The pay sucks. You grow up ugly and pale, and the "hot" women in the UK are barely average for any other european country. Once you're out of school, you get to spend your entire life working shitty jobs so you can drive your Ford Fiesta (but you got the one with the big engine, you tell yourself as all 1.4 litres roar to life) back to your tiny, mind-numbingly identical townhome, in whichever dreary, depressing middle-class suburb you live in, where you say a cursory "hello" to your wife, who was barely "plain" 20 years and 5 stone ago, and who now you can barely stand looking at, so you mosey to the pub with your fellow fat, balding, pasty blokes where you root for the same mediocre football teams that continue to get steamrolled in champions/Euro play, unable even to lie to yourself and have hope that "this is their year".
It's no wonder why they're so good at making comedy. England, post-WWII, is pretty much "Normalized Misery: The Country".
>>
>>73060122
Why didn't he just cut that """""hair"""" off?
>>
>>73063179
Gotta use the holohoax to keep the goyim distracted.
>>
>>73063416
breathin all the white mans air, eatin all the chicken.
>>
>>73061200
Fargo, Miller's Crossing and Inside Llewyn Davis are some of the best American films of the last 30 years, you utter pleb.
>>
>>73064131
and I liked Shakes the Clown better than all of those,

people just enjoy films made by the wrong jews
>>
>>73063176
Why is this is slow motion?
>>
>>73064270
cause your an illegal in canada?
>>
There are 2 kinds of Jews:
-Self-deprecating Jews
-Zealous Jews

>>73060842
Jews are some of the biggest anti-semites you'll find
>>
>>73062562
Man im from the south and im polish you just need to relax. Shit talking is an art and if you dont appreciate and learn its rhetoric youre gonna have a bad time
>>
>>73061149

Seth Rogen would not be a movie star if he was the same but with Dutch ancestry.
>>
>>73060122
The mudslime genes make them more charismatic.
>>
>>73060779
I gotta admit this whole episode was one of the funniest of the series.
>>
>>73060122
They don't beat the likes of Rodney Dangerfield, Bob Newhart, Foster Brooks and Johnny Carson.
>>
>>73065090
This, I have plenty of Jewish friends who hold some seriously /pol/-tier opinions about other Jews.
>>
As if Larry David isn't a walking talking /pol/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPzjbXgaVOk
>>
>>73066172
They also tend to be very traditional too
Just watch out for the crazy commie bernie sanders types
>>
They're sometimes funny but they too often rely on really vulgar and materialist base references or bringing out the ugly side in life, or in Seinfeld's case the absolute fucking boring every day shit. I can't listen to Joan Rivers for more than 30 seconds without wanting to kill myself "Oy VEY THIS HANDBAG WAS SO GOOD I JUST HAD TO HAVe IT SO I FUCKED A GUY IN EXCHANGE FOR IT! LMAO!"

Mel Brooks is a really funny guy too, but again a lot of his comedy has this weird seedy underbelly to it where he'll bring out big breasted girls and dance around talking about how evil Christianity is before continuing.
>>
>>73062468
Yea pretty much this. Comedy also requires self deprecation and honesty not just so you have extra material by making fun of yourself but also because your willing to say what everyone is thinking and willing to talk about things that require you to have no shame. Most people aren't funny because they are unwilling to act unproper, this also gives blacks an advantage relative to whites. Similarly black people are noted for having funnier reactions because white people tend to act more proper since they don't want to be an embarrassment. A common piece of comedy advice is don't look for whats funny look for truth. Like I said comedy requires you to have no shame which is one of the reasons women do worse as well. They are in fact infamous for being unable to accept their age and weight and go into denial about others things which is why they are also prone to radical liberalism. You can't accurately make fun of the world around you when your denying what is actually going on to suit your beliefs

>>73062804
anlgos are famous for self deprecation and the country itself looks depressing. Also that other guys post
>>
>>73061039
I would agree that the Coens have been among the very few US directors that, in the 2000s and 2010s, could be counted on to come out with a more-than-watchable movie every couple of years. (Although I really don't know where you think you are going with that "Christian themes" idea applied to "A Serious Man", of all their movies. I don't think any other US movie in history has more consistently treated Christianity as if it didn't even exist).

Just about all the rest of the small handful of people still making interesting movies in the US in the period 2000-2016 have also been Jewish: Terry Zwigoff, Todd Solodsz; the only Christian I can think of still making great movies is Paul Thomas Anderson.

That said, though, we have to bear in mind that the current period is a period of prolonged and profound slump for US cinema and for the US arts in general. In the 60s or 70s the Coens would have been very minor figures in a galaxy of consistently producing geniuses - Scorsese, Altman, Coppola - very few of whom were Jewish (please don't cite Kubrick; Kubrick was overrated). Today, these great geniuses of the 60s and 70s are either dead or producing crap, which makes the Coens stand out as if they were "classic directors".

They aren't. They are pretty good, highly prolific directors. But I sort of cringe when I see a whole fucking 20-episode TV series like 'Fargo" devoted to paying extended homage to every aspect of their oeuvre, like they were fucking Ingmar Bergman or someone.
>>
>>73064131
>Fargo and Inside Llewyn Davis are some of the best American films of the last 30 years
Oh dear. It's hard to tell whether you actually believe this or are trolling.
>>
Jews even enjoy /pol/ humor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c
>>
>>73067667
Why would he not believe it, you silly little child? It's a very arguable position.
Please take the time to learn something about film and how to evaluate it before you shoot your little adolescent mouth off.
The fact that the only films of the Coens that you are willing to give your worthless opinion-sponge seal of approval to are The Big Lebowski and No Country for Old Men - two of their worst films that are only distinguished by every dumb little YouTuber and Tumblr kiddie knowing them and thinking they are 'cool' - is proof enough that you know, at present, exactly NOTHING.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.