[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we're the new dominant force in the conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x454
Now that we're the new dominant force in the conservative movement, are we neocons?
>>
>>73059620
neocons are globalism
we /nationalism/
America First is not the same as American planetary hegemony.
Be careful, though. Some will try to make it out to be that way.
>>
We are................... republichans
>>
we're essentially the equivalent of the new left. In 50 years kids will be taught how to shitpost and praise kek in universities. All students will be taught a variant of critikek theory.
>>
Im a Warhawk NeoCon.
>>
>>73059620
No, but the threat exists. We must never allow ourselves to become the establishment. This was the downfall of the progressives.

Let ours be an eternal path of revolution.
>>
>>73060202
no you silly cuck, that's pure marxist/leftist bs, we need to gain power and bash skulls. Don't give back an inch.
>>
File: 1442602205097.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442602205097.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>73060114
>I opose Pic Related.
>>
>>73060712
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>73061421
I don't fucking know Mate.
Those Canadians will get whats coming to them though.

>especially that one canadian, Ill have him raped to death, Not the poster.
>>
>>73059885
>>73059790
>>73059620
What the fuck is wrong with American planetary hegemony. T^his world is ours for the taking, you fools would let the Chinks and Sandniggers rule world. Cowards and traitors are what you are.
>>
>>73059620
Israel First is the neocon motto

Obviously, we disagree
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.