[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hezbollah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 38
File: hezbollah.jpg (45 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
hezbollah.jpg
45 KB, 600x300
What do /pol/acks think about Hezbollah?
>>
>>73057480
Lebanese Shia fascism.
they are powerfull enough to vamperise the lebanese state. Interesting example for future white european politicomilitary organisations
>>
Jews hate them so they must be doing at least something right.
>>
>>73057480

Well, I dunno...Better Shia than Sunni.

That's about it.
>>
>>73057480
Unlike some of the other groups....these guys actually have intelligence and sophistication.

Probably why the Jews hate them so much. They are the only ones that can do serious damage.
>>
File: 4266952-3x2-940x627.jpg (84 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
4266952-3x2-940x627.jpg
84 KB, 940x627
>>73057787

Shia Lebo's aren't bad. They're almost as okay as Orthodox ones.

Their women fuck like animals too.

Sunni Lebs...eh.
>>
>>73057480
>shia
no
>>
>>73057480
still mudslimes but I've heard they actually protect Christians so I'm a little divided.
>>
>>73057480
Muslims in general are cancer
>>
>>73058527

I just want to stab those cunts in the face.
>>
>>73058544
Fuck off, Sunni scum.
>>
>>73058463
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Israel got rekt.
>>
>>73058647
>I can't be bothered to do 1 minute of research fuck libreals xD they never do research lol thats y they voet bernie fucking no economics xD

If everyone had your mentality the entire world would literally be Africa

Why are all Canadians so shit
>>
inb4 JIDF
>>
>>73057480
Militant Islamist group that fight against Israel, ISIL and the kind of Islam that is bothering the West - Sunni Islam.

I have nothing against them, if they are not spreading their fight to Europe. Pretty hard to dislike someone that fight both Israel and ISIL.
>>
>>73059049
Hi
>>73058877
Because you wouldn't let us remove kebab
>>73057480
Iran's proxy military and the downfall of Lebanon
>>
>>73060948
Nice kike propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
>>
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 833x404) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 833x404
Hezbollah looks like its been playing COD lately
>>
File: 2.png (291 KB, 604x398) Image search: [Google]
2.png
291 KB, 604x398
>>73061325
>>
File: 3.png (427 KB, 818x401) Image search: [Google]
3.png
427 KB, 818x401
>>73061325
>>
>>73057480
terrorists
>>
>>73060948
If Hezbollah is Iran's proxy military, ISIL is Israel's proxy military.

Iran > Israel
Hezbollah > ISIL
Shia > Sunni
>>
File: 4.png (437 KB, 824x389) Image search: [Google]
4.png
437 KB, 824x389
>>73061325
They also have Abrams now? lmao.
>>
>>73057480
Not a threat to the West & the civilized world
>>
>>73058916
I'll phrase it more "eloquently" than my fellow maple syrup slurper. As someone who has lived in the GCC middle east for 18 yrs as a non-muslim I've come to realise that Islam is not only dangerous but a parasitic ideology that needs to be stamped out with violence. The only time these sub-human vermin behave is when they're in the 2-3% range of numbers after that they start chimping out and get worse as their numbers increase.

So be succinct, kill every muzzie cunt and the worthless subhuman that she shits out. KILL THEM ALL.
>>
File: 1361_5_l2_hezbollah.jpg (24 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
1361_5_l2_hezbollah.jpg
24 KB, 265x200
>>73061480
When ISIS starts having bibi portraits and israeli flags in their parades then sure.
>>
File: superpower2020.jpg (365 KB, 1200x749) Image search: [Google]
superpower2020.jpg
365 KB, 1200x749
>>73061443
Superpower by 2020.
>>
>>73061824
>Superpower
>shitting on streets and swimming in shit
You'll be the same in a decade if not worse I'd love to see your rape and murder stats by then, sven/achmed/tyrone....happy ooga booga to you too.
>>
>>73061742
I am not saying Israel and ISIL share the same ideology. But Israel have an interest in destabilizing their neighbors to possibly steal more land in the future. It has nothing to do about defense anymore. Israel will nuke any country that attacks now, and the neighbors know that.

Israel and ISIL are natural allies. Just as Hezbollah and Iran is natural allies.

According to various reports, Israel give medical aid to rebels in Syria. Probably helps with arming them with weapons and ammo too.

And why would Israel, the self-proclaimed land of the Jews, steal land, support islamo-fascists for their own good, bomb other people every now and then etc. (Israeli land and riches are more worth than non-Israeli lives), when the very people they claim to represent have suffered because of this way of thought (when it was the Germans that acted in the same way).

Also 'Bibi' has turned a Holocaust-denier per definition, what do you think about that?
>>
>>73062332

Israel defense minister:"I would prefer ISIS"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
>>
>>73062597
Of course. If ISIS managed to topple Assad, Israel could take a huge chunk of land for 'protection'.

And nobody could stop them really.
>>
File: 200px-Mohammad.jpg (31 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
200px-Mohammad.jpg
31 KB, 200x253
>>73057480
Say what you want about Sunnis at least they follow there religion correctly. The Shia are a Judeo-Zororastrian cult created by a Jew called Abdullah ibn Saba. They curse the companians of Muhammad and hold particular disdain for Muhammads child wife Aisha. They even go so far as to accuse her of cucking him. They believe that Ali and his alleged descendants were meant to be the real leaders of Muslim society and that the Quran was altered by Sunnis to conceal this message. If that's not enough read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

If you want to see Islam destroyed... support the Shia.
>>
>>73062931
>Say what you want about Sunnis at least they follow there religion correctly
Just like ISIS does.
>If you want to see Islam destroyed..
More than that I want to see the men, women and children being impaled Vlad style while they're still alive and then being set on fire.
>>
This video triggers the Sunni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOZLdqyxpY
>>
>>73063119
desu id impale some qt arab lolis on muh dik
>>
>>73062332
>I am not saying Israel and ISIL share the same ideology. But Israel have an interest in destabilizing their neighbors to possibly steal more land in the future. It has nothing to do about defense anymore. Israel will nuke any country that attacks now, and the neighbors know that.
Why do we have an interest in stealing land? Almost every single piece of land we've taken has everything to do with defense and little if any to do with the "greater israel" meme.

>Israel and ISIL are natural allies. Just as Hezbollah and Iran is natural allies.
ISIS will happily fucked over Israel if it could. But they can't, and would rather focus on more achievable goals like not getting their shit pushed in by assad.

Calling Hezbollah and Iran "Natural Allies" is a real fucking understatement.

>According to various reports, Israel give medical aid to rebels in Syria. Probably helps with arming them with weapons and ammo too.
It's no secret that we want Assad gone, but we want ISIS gone too. We give medical aid to rebels because they're not ISIS and they're against Assad. There's no reports of Israel directly arming ISIS.

>And why would Israel, the self-proclaimed land of the Jews, steal land, support islamo-fascists for their own good, bomb other people every now and then etc. (Israeli land and riches are more worth than non-Israeli lives), when the very people they claim to represent have suffered because of this way of thought (when it was the Germans that acted in the same way).
We're not.
>Also 'Bibi' has turned a Holocaust-denier per definition, what do you think about that?
He retracted that statement.
>>
>>73057480
The retard of terrorism
>>
>>73063168
I've done that too but it's dangerous when they get attached and you have to break it off otherwise it means converting to their sub-human death cult. Their families are just as bad as niggers, nig chimp out, these vermins chimp out is ALLAHU COCKBAR
>>
>>73063403
>It's no secret that we want Assad gone, but we want ISIS gone too. We give medical aid to rebels because they're not ISIS and they're against Assad. There's no reports of Israel directly arming ISIS.

Why do you think helping "moderate" islamic militants trying to topple assad is going to help you at all?

Israeli is safer with Assad in power than it is with any other potential new leadership. Helping the militants fighting Assad is going to come bite you all in the ass eventually.
>>
>>73057787
Butthurt lebanese maronite 14m immigré in France detected :) lesh fi ahla min lubnan ? Btw hezb struggle to liberate the south is a real thing...
>>
>>73057480
Middle Eastern filth. There is nothing good in that part of the world, only scum, regardless of culture or faith.
>>
>>73057480
Muh stronk arabs
muh btfo jews
daily reminder their leader is cowering in his bunker for years now and barely seen any day light in years.
t.jidf
>>
>>73063625
Maronites support Hezbollah, at least my friends do.
>>
>>73062597
Would you rather be up against unorganized pieces of shit in your strike range or against a country with an advanced military hundreds of miles away?

That's basically what he was saying.
>>
>>73063617
>Helping the militants fighting Assad is going to come bite you all in the ass eventually.
Agreed
>>
>>73061691
>comparing GCC to Lebanese Shia.

you're not going to make it
>>
>>73062931
t. Ahmed
>>
>muslims

Fuck 'em
>>
>>73063740
Depends if 14m or 8m. Aoun's Tayyar and marada are allied to hezb and amal but kataeb and LF (maronite right) are not
>>
Shias trigger both jews and 90% of muzzies

They're alright in my book desu
>>
>>73062332
Iran and Hezballah are not allies.
Hezballah is an Iranian organization, they were founded by IRGC generals and their leaders answer to Iran.

Israel interest in stable neighbors, like Jordan and like Egypt used to be.
It's cheap to maintain such borders and it's good for the economy and tourism.

Why would we want to conquer Syrian land and take tens of millions of Arabs under our control? literally no reason to do so.

>According to various reports, Israel give medical aid to rebels in Syria. Probably helps with arming them with weapons and ammo too.

Yes, we're aiding with medical aid to few insignificant rebel groups on our border, in exchange for them not trying to fire in our direction... That's because we want peaceful borders above all else.

As for giving them weapons and ammo, that's a straight up lie.

If Israel is expansionist then why have we left Gaza, Sinai (twice), South Lebanon, and a pretty large pocket of the Syrian Golan?

In fact we could have conquered Gaza last summer, if we wanted more land and more Arabs to rule, like you suggest.
But that was never an option.
>>
>>73063617
>Why do you think helping "moderate" islamic militants trying to topple assad is going to help you at all?

That's the thing, we don't.
We've gave medical treatment to something in the ball part of 200 rebels from groups just across our border. Not something that will in any way influence the outcome of the war, but ensures that they keep the Islamists from firing in our direction across the border.

>Israeli is safer with Assad in power than it is with any other potential new leadership.

True, the Syrian border used to be the most peaceful one for nearly 40 years
>>
File: Aalan1.jpg (117 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Aalan1.jpg
117 KB, 450x300
>>73063830
A mudslime opinion has as much importance as a dead sand nigger shittling on the beach has.
>>
>>73063403
>Why do we have an interest in stealing land? Almost every single piece of land we've taken has everything to do with defense and little if any to do with the "greater israel" meme.

Do you actually believe that? I don't think you do. Maybe you want to believe that, just as Germans wanted to believe taking land from Poland and Czechoslovakia was a good thing. 'Greater Israel' or 'Scrolls of Elder Sion' or whatever has nothing to with anything. It has nothing to do with antisemitism (my grandfather is Jewish).

>ISIS will happily fucked over Israel if it could

Yes, but both Israel and ISIS know that ISIS can't take on Israel. So for now they are natural allies. If ISIS were to topple Assad, it would change (and the Israeli government would be happy with a new enemy to take lands from).

>It's no secret that we want Assad gone,

Do you want Assad gone? Do you want FSA (Islamists) and Al-Nusra (Islamists) or ISIS to win? They are literally the only real opposition. Israel obviously want fanatics and Islamists to take over to steal more land.

There have been various reports of FSA fighters going over to ISIS in huge scale, or at best selling their weapons and equipment to ISIS. All the rebels are Islamists now. If Assad lose, the Islamists win.

>We're not
You are not doing what?

Bibi retracted the statement about that it was the Muslims (a Palestinian) that really caused the Holocaust we know of? Why would he lie about something like this, if he did not want to make his people hate Palestinians more? Just like a typical Nazi would lie to get support from the people.
>>
>>73064023
>Propagating the Israel wants peace meme.
>>
>>73064023
Hasbara idf shill spotted !
>>
>>73064323
Is peace even possible if you're surrounded by Muslims?
>>
>>73064470
Mudslime Defense Force spotted.
>>
File: GarbageDisposal.jpg (90 KB, 479x482) Image search: [Google]
GarbageDisposal.jpg
90 KB, 479x482
>>73064531
Nyet.
>>
>>73057480
Based as fuck
https://youtu.be/3OcaWCUWBVc
>>
>>73064565
Be informed that :
It ils possible to be : french citizen, Christian, arab from lebanese descent
>>
Considering how they have a sizable Christian population and are united in banishing the eternal Jew, pretty based

Too many Muslims though desu
>>
File: Crusade.jpg (402 KB, 1490x1000) Image search: [Google]
Crusade.jpg
402 KB, 1490x1000
>>73064652
Sand nigger spotted.
>>
>>73064290
>Do you actually believe that?
If you actually lived here under constant rocket threat and a defensive war every few years you'd believe it too.
>>
>>73064023
Who cares if Hezballah is an Iranian organization?
Iran > Saudi-Arabia
Shia > Sunni (Wahhabism)
Hezbollah > ISIS

>Israel interest in stable neighbors
Why are you not supporting Assad then? Why are you not giving back the Golan heights that you stole? You have nukes now, no need for land for 'protection' anymore.

>Why would we want to conquer Syrian land and take tens of millions of Arabs under our control? literally no reason to do so.
You would do like in the Golan heights, push the Arabs out and settle there yourselves.

>If Israel is expansionist then why have we left Gaza, Sinai (twice), South Lebanon, and a pretty large pocket of the Syrian Golan?
Because you would not want to have too many Arabs within your borders. You want to make their lives hell so that they leave Palestine and you can continue building settlements.

Israel is dependent on support from the US and some European countries (both politically and economically). Israel can't just officially annex territories.

>In fact we could have conquered Gaza last summer,

You didn't, because you have a better way of doing it, as I said. Slow expansion, more and more settlements, more and more Palestinians leaving Palestine.
>>
>>73064731
If what you say is true why shill for mudslimes ? They'd kill you (chrisitans) people left and right if it were upto them oh wait, nvm.
>>
File: jidf retards.png (728 KB, 691x710) Image search: [Google]
jidf retards.png
728 KB, 691x710
>>73064797
>>73064597
>>73064565
>>73064255

Stop chimping out so hard you autistic kike it's pathetic
>>
>>73064731
Oh may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
File: jew persecution of christians 2.png (328 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
jew persecution of christians 2.png
328 KB, 1000x661
>>73064918

>I care about Christians I swear I am not just a Christ hating kike shilling!!!!
>>
>>73064323
Honestly, I didn't say Israel want's peace, though every time we were offered a peaceful resolution to a conflict we took it, even if the price was land.

What I'm saying is something much more simple, we want peaceful borders.
Pretty elementary for a country to want that...

>>73064290
>Do you actually believe that?

Israel left Sinai, twice. Despite large oil and gas deposits.
Israel left Southern Lebanon (inb4 Hezballah, we withdrew from most of South Lebanon way before 2000, when we withdrew from a small strip only).
Israel withdrew from a large pocket in the Syrian Golan heights including the top of Mt. Hermon in 1973-1974.
Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 and from the Palestinian cities before that.

Evidence point in a very specific direction mate.
Perhaps your lack of rudimentary historical knowledge is tricking you...

>Yes, but both Israel and ISIS know that ISIS can't take on Israel. So for now they are natural allies.
Every two entities that are not at war are allies?
That's some weird and broken logic you have there.
Furthermore, ISIS did more to weaken the anti Assad rebellion than harm Assad.
Israel is neutral when it comes to the Syrian civil war, no side is better than the other for us.

>Do you want Assad gone? Do you want FSA (Islamists) and Al-Nusra (Islamists) or ISIS to win?
What I want can't happen. I want things to be restored to the way they were pre 2011.
The Syrian civil war is bad for Israel either way.

I would love for Russia to heavily intervene in Syria smashing the Islaimists, see the way things are going, either it's going to be an Islamist cesspool, or an Iranian proxies with Iranian forces parked near our border... Both are pretty bad.
I want a strong Assad that can have enough power to limit the Iranian power inside Syria, and maintain full sovereignty.

We can work with Assad (even an Iranian allied Assad), it's much harder to work with Iranian forces or Islaimsts on our borders because of their religious zeal.
>>
>>73064923
Relax muhammed, go rape and beat some middle aged woman for kicks. Seriously your subhumans are on par with niggers.
>>
>>73064940
He's right though. Quite a few labenese christians.

Their kids in Europe are often recruited by Intelligence agencies
>>
>>73064918
Lebanese =\= Muslim
Hezbollah =\= Muslim

Either you have a long crooked nose or you are uninformed
>>
File: jews race.png (91 KB, 798x559) Image search: [Google]
jews race.png
91 KB, 798x559
>>73065044

Kikes are literally identical in every way to sandniggers you cringy autist

>We wuz White n shit oy vey
>>
>>73058314
This
>>
>>73065129
>Hezbollah =\= Muslim
>Hezbollah =\= Muslim
>Hezbollah =\= Muslim
>>
File: syria factions.png (407 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
syria factions.png
407 KB, 960x720
this is all you need to know
>>
>>73057480
>jew diapers at max capacity
>>
>>73057480
Ebola is a horrible disease that pretty much sprouted in West Africa because niggers wouldn't stop eating monkey meat
>>
Why does /pol/ have this idea that shias are so much better than sunnis? They still have the second most cases of terrorism and they would be no different if they switched places with sunnis
>>
>>73064879
https://www.google.no/search?q=israel+founded+hamas&oq=ISRAEL+funded+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.5212j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

These rockets happen because the Israeli government 'want them to happen' (they want them to be a threat, artificially at least). Ethno-nationalists do not really care about their people. They care about power.
>>
>>73065192
Hezbollah is a non-denominational Lebanese nationalist group

Meme harder Moshe
>>
>>73065326
>>73065357
Now you're just making shit up
>>
Hezbollah is scum as are any muslims. They've been aiding kebabs here in the balkans during the 90's. Hope they fuck up the jooz tho
>>
>>73061824
yeah we're talking about India here.
>>
>>73065453
The resistance brigades allow a follower of any religious belief to join Hezbollah fight for Lebanon. They have a sizable Christian membership. United against you
>>
>>73057480
Just another group of sharia losers who think they will defeat white society.
>>
>>73057480
>What do you think about any muslim sect
Satanists who should be burried in pigskin
>>
File: jew ugly.jpg (80 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
jew ugly.jpg
80 KB, 540x720
>>73065635
>white society

Kikes are not White Shlomo
>>
File: 1462152739066-pol.jpg (658 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462152739066-pol.jpg
658 KB, 1500x1000
>>73065635
>white society
>>
>>73064470
>Not being able to engage in meaningful discussion
I'm sorry you have to live with such a low intellect.

>>73064903
>Who cares if Hezballah is an Iranian organization?
laying out the facts is important for a meaningful discussion.

>Why are you not supporting Assad then?
How would that help him? Say Israel wanted to back him, would that help him, or just invigorate his opposition?
We're hardly even helping Egypt against ISIS Sinai except in intelligence, even though we'd love to. Supposedly being allied with them... Because the propaganda damage is just not worth it.

How do you suppose could Israel help Assad? We sure as hell won't send troops to fight for him in Syria.

>Why are you not giving back the Golan heights that you stole?
Why should we give them back? And they are as much our land as Syrian land... and more ours each year.

Actually, why the fuck do you even care? Have you asked Turkey to give back Hatai to Syria? Or Iran to give back half of Abu Musa... and countless other such territorial disputes?

>You would do like in the Golan heights, push the Arabs out and settle there yourselves.
Unlike the Sinai, which was taken due to an Israeli launched offensive, the Golan was taken as a result of Syrian attacks against Israel.
Furthermore, Arabs were not pushed out, there were hardly any living there, it was mostly Druze who remain the by far largest population on the Golan heights to this day.

>You want to make their lives hell so that they leave Palestine and you can continue building settlements.
If we're making the lives of the Arabs so terrible then how come Arabs in the WB have better quality of life and life expectancy as well as higher median wages (by a lot) compared to their brothers in Egypt and Jordan...?

Facts contradict your wishful thinking.
>>
>>73057480
Lol these are good muslims xD because pol told me so.
>>
>>73065270
same thing with jews

even the non-zionist ones you should never turn your back on
>>
>>73065027
Why do the Israeli government sponsor settlements if it wants peace and a two-state solution?

"Netanyahu: If I'm Elected, There Will Be No Palestinian State"

Israel do not want peace, Israel wants to slowly take more and more land, as long as they can get away with it from the US and Europe (for political and economical reasons - not being shut out).

And they can get away with it, if the Palestinians are fighting back. If ISIS were to beat Assad, I am 100% sure all of the Golan heights would be seized quickly by Israel.

That Israel have not annexed every country around them is not an argument pro-Israel wanting peace. Israel do not want peace and it's obvious. You are either lying to yourself, or lying for something else (which is worse).

Israel have done worse for the world than Hezbollah, so Hezbollah > Israel.
>>
>>73064903
>Israel can't just officially annex territories.
Again, showcasing your ignorance.
Israel has officially annexed the Golan heights and East Jerusalem.

>You didn't, because you have a better way of doing it, as I said. Slow expansion, more and more settlements

....What are you talking about? There are no settlements in Gaza, there is no slow expansion. And there are many more Arabs born in Gaza than the number that's leaving...

In fact, if we wanted to follow the strategy you suggest we would HAVE TO conquer Gaza.
Alas, our actions are opposite, we left Gaza and raised the settlements there.
>>
>>73065737
Those Jews... Not whites.
>>
>>73065922
That's the point, retard

Hezbollah does not give a fuck about white society they are Lebanese nationalists that hate Jews
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x481
>>73064797
I'm half Assyrian and half Swiss desu
>>
>>73057480
I think they need to learn how to wear a beret.
>>
>>73065859
>Why do the Israeli government sponsor settlements if it wants peace and a two-state solution?

One does not contradict the other. The Israeli gov also sponsors the construction of Arab cities and towns inside Israel.
Arabs can live in Israel and Jews can live in the WB, that does not contradict a two state solution in anyway.
Especially since some areas in the WB were always inhabited by Jews, like Gush Ezion, Maale Adumim, and some neighborhoods in Hevron.

>"Netanyahu: If I'm Elected, There Will Be No Palestinian State"
Why are you not quoting Hamas or the PA officials that state the same or worse?

You're biased to the bone.
Since Hamas won the Palestinian election there is indeed no chance for peace.
Allow me to remind you that the same Netenyahu in the late 90's withdrew Israeli forces from Hvron, Jericho and Gazan cities.
That was back before the Islamist Hamas took over.

>I am 100% sure all of the Golan heights would be seized quickly by Israel.
Why? I see no benefit... But I doubt you have a clue what you're talking about.

>That Israel have not annexed every country around them is not an argument pro-Israel wanting peace.
Yes, but the fact that we withdrew from vast amounts of land, rich with oil and gas and other natural resources, when the only thing we get is peace is indication for this.

It's pretty amazing the amount of self delusion you extract in deliberately ignoring these facts.
>>
>>73064918
My parents left Lebanon because of :
Tsahal airbombing the lebanon south in the 80s
persecution by Christian Lebanon South Army (tsahal mercenaries)
>>
>>73066116
Nice to see other Assyrians on /pol/. :D
>>
>>73066305
>SLA
Your family was run out of their country by a poorly managed Israeli intelligence operation
>>
>>73065725
I'm not a Jew... Also pay your dentz, loser
>>
>>73065737
A fucking kebab leaf
>>
>>73066614
right, all israel intervention in Lebanon were mistakley managed: the only still occupied land is shebba farms the rest was leberated by hezb & amal
>>
File: 1462197187664-pol.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462197187664-pol.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>73066663
>dentz
>>
File: aipac.jpg (63 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
aipac.jpg
63 KB, 640x370
>>73066663

>I'm not a Jew

Then you are just a retard. When was the last time Hesbollah threatened anyone other than Israel?

The bombing of the marine base in the early 80s but that was a legit military target

GTFO jew cuck murican
>>
>>73065747
>Israel is helping the Palestinians
Jordan GDP per capita: 12000
Egypt GDP per capita: 12000
Palestine (West Bank): 5000

>Golan heights totally peaceful
I know a old guy from Syria that was from some village in the Golan heights. When Israel came, you showed everyone out of Israeli territory. If you let someone stay, does not change the fact that you pushed the native population out. Ethnic cleansing.

>Facts contradict your wishful thinking
You are not coming with facts, but with Israeli state propaganda (the same propaganda much used as fact in the West, as we are allied with Israel).

I have never seen an Israeli defend the state sponsored settlements, why is that? Here you just refused to answer it.

And I have not even mentioned the Apartheid-like conditions in Israel. Buses only for non-Arabs. Roads only for non-Arabs. Schools only for non-Arabs. Arab districts, school and everything get less funding.

But you can't convince me that Israel is not a crooked, apartheid-like, lunatic state looking for war and destabilization.

Israel was against Saddam Hussein, just as they are against Assad.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
>>73066722
I am white, Moshe
>>
>>73063119
Edgy.
>>
>>73066835
> Hezbollah threatens to attack American forces in Iraq

http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/21032016

> Hezbollah Threatens Worldwide Terror Attacks, Yet EU Says Group Is Peaceful

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/12/28/hezbollah-threatens-worldwide-terror-attacks-yet-eu-says-group-is-peaceful/

I think it's cute that Hezbollah has tried to tone down their rhetoric, but at the end of the day they are an Islamic sharia group. They want Sharia law to dominate the world. There is no other reason for their existence.
>>
>>73064903
>Iran > Saudi-Arabia
>Shia > Sunni (Wahhabism)
>Hezbollah > ISIS
This.

It's kind of sad that any time there's ever been a conflict between Shia and Sunni Muslims, westerners have ALWAYS backed the more violent Sunni regimes. Given time, I'm sure Hezbollah's "crimes" will be found to be greatly exaggerated for propaganda purposes.
>>
File: jews murikkka.png (49 KB, 795x681) Image search: [Google]
jews murikkka.png
49 KB, 795x681
>>73067274
>threatens to attack American forces in Iraq
>threatens

Funny because Murica is cooperating with various Shia groups some funded by Iran and Hezbollah to fight ISIS as we speak

>Hezbollah Threatens
>Theatens

Oh wow it's nothing. Also algemeiner is a zionist publication. As I said if you are a White person and not a Jew you have no reason to hate Hezbollah.
>>
File: Israel Wants Peace.jpg (94 KB, 900x615) Image search: [Google]
Israel Wants Peace.jpg
94 KB, 900x615
>>73065896
>Israel has officially annexed the Golan heights and East Jerusalem.
Because of protective reasons (reasons accepted by the US and Europe). I am not saying Israel should lay down all weapons and open their borders. I am saying that the Israeli government has no intent to create peace, so that they can lay down their weapons. The intentions are instability and threats (artificial or not).

Israel could not just annex all of the Gaza strip and West Bank tomorrow - because 1. They would have to throw the Palestinians out (ethnic cleansing at an obvious scale) 2. Which would lead to complete loss of support from at least Europe and very probably the US. Israel is doing it slowly, piece by piece.

>>73066272
One does not contradict the other. The Israeli gov also sponsors the construction of Arab cities and towns inside Israel.
Source.

>Especially since some areas in the WB were always inhabited by Jews
Look at maps attached, who have lived where has very little to say anymore.

>Muh Hamas
Hamas is in power because the Palestinians are angry. They have not always existed. Palestinians HAVE tried peaceful means (first intifada I believe). But Israel do not want peace. Israel wants Hamas. Israel do not want a functioning Palestinian government.

"Israel withdrew troops instead of annexing everything, which would lead to total loss of European and possibly US support". "Israel is peaceful". I am not buying this.

Read what I write. Israel can't just annex everything they want. Just like a shoplifter can't take the whole shop with him.
>>
>>73067274
>there is no other reason for their existence
It exists because Israel decided to stomp around in South Lebanon until it only took a shove from Iran for the entire country to unite and say fuck Israel

It exists because of Israeli military mistakes. Nice try though Moshe
>>
>>73066272

These counter arguments are not very persuasive. No one with any level of critical thought would be convinced otherwise.

Even someone without too much understanding of the historical context of the situation would see the logical errors in your arguments.

Disgusting Zionist scum.
>>
File: expanding_israel.jpg (53 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
expanding_israel.jpg
53 KB, 720x540
>>73067632
>>
>>73066851
>Comparing GDP
The west bank is not a country, how can you honestly try to compare these by GDP:

Wages:
Rankings by Country of Average Monthly Disposable Salary
Palestine (WB+Gaza, the figures for the WB alone is much higher):
63. Palestinian Territory 638.87 $
64. Jordan 603.77 $
108. Egypt 290.40 $

Life expectancy:
West Bank 75.69 years
Jordan 74
Egypt 71

GINI index:
West Bank 35.5
Jordan 33.69
Egypt 30.75
>>
>>73067632

Good on ya m8. It takes time and effort to counter JIDF and spread the good word and you are obviously not being paid to do this (unlike some people here)...

Keep it up northern lad!
>>
>>73057480
Swedish op is probably in Hezbollah kek
>>
I wholeheartedly support Israel's right to kill muslim children.
>>
>>73068276
How is it that you have the nerve to post lengthy replies with multiple points, expect a fair argument, then cherrypick responses?

Oh, right
>>
>>73066851
>I know a old guy from Syria
You're basing your opinion on some story an alleged one old guy from Syria told you?
I thought this was a serious discussion but you insist on making a joke out of this.

>I have never seen an Israeli defend the state sponsored settlements
Huh? I guess your personal experience is very lopsided.
Most here support the expansion of settlements. It wasn't the case a decade ago, but since Hamas won the Palestinian elections and took over Gaza, things changed.

>Here you just refused to answer it.
Are you blind?
>>73066272
>One does not contradict the other. The Israeli gov also sponsors the construction of Arab cities and towns inside Israel.
>Arabs can live in Israel and Jews can live in the WB, that does not contradict a two state solution in anyway.
>Especially since some areas in the WB were always inhabited by Jews, like Gush Ezion, Maale Adumim, and some neighborhoods in Hevron.

>And I have not even mentioned the Apartheid-like conditions in Israel.
>Buses only for non-Arabs.
A fabrication.

>Roads only for non-Arabs.
A lie.

>Schools only for non-Arabs.
Some ultra orthodox PRIVET Jewish schools, all public schools are open for all.
So again, a lie.

>Arab districts, school and everything get less funding.
They get the same funding from the state.
The have less money because Arab municipalities spend their money on corruption rather than invest them in schools (not all of them).
Some of the top Israeli schools are mainly Arab, that's in the few Arab municipalities that actually give a shit about their schools.

>But you can't convince me that Israel is not a crooked, apartheid-like, lunatic state looking for war and destabilization.
Of course, you base your opinion on legends and feelings, how can logic penetrate this?
>>
>>73067899
Ok? I have already said why Israel is not annexing everything they can take, hand have taken in history. Israel is technologically superior to it's neighbors.

>>73068276
Source.

And even if it is true, does not change that Israel is apartheid-like. South-Africa was a better place before with the Apartheid regime statistics can say too.

I am not saying that Israel should just open it's borders and lay down every weapon. I'm not against Israel defending itself.

But Israel is committing ethnic cleansing. Israel practices Apartheid. Israel annexes land. Israel harasses Palestinians on a daily basis.

I have loads of things to back up my claims, and you know I have.

It's very fucking ironic that the self-proclaimed Land of the Jews are carrying out in a way like this. No wonder American/European Jews are distancing themselves from Israel more and more.
>>
>>73068283
>>73068795
It's almost as if I were to discuss with Non-Jewish Israel supporters in Norway, the ones in a organization called "MIFF" (With Israel for Peace). People not living in Israel.

I am not fond of thinking that everyone with an Israeli flag is JIDF or what if it even exists on 4chan.
>>
>>73067632
>Because of protective reasons
There is nothing protective about annexation. We can control the land and use it for defense without annexation.
Furthermore, there are no defensive properties to annexing East Jerusalem.
But furthermore, these annexations were not accepted by Europe and the US and are not recognized.
You're simply ignorant of the facts.

>Israel could not just annex all of the Gaza strip and West Bank tomorrow - because 1. They would have to throw the Palestinians out (ethnic cleansing at an obvious scale)

Funny how we managed to annex East Jerusalem without ethnically cleansing a single Arab of the few hundreds of thousands that live there.
Furthermore, Israel could easily annex PARTS of the WB without taking in any significant number of Arabs. But we do not.

Fact is, for peace, Israel has withdrawn from the Palestinian cities.
Fact is that for peace Israel has withdrawn from A territories and transferred civilian control of the B territories.
Fact is that Israel has withdrawn from all of Gaza.
Fact is that Israel has allowed the formation of the PA security forces.

All of this doesn't benefit us in the slightest, and some of this had to be rolled back to stop Hamas from taking over the WB as well.

Fact is that the Palestinians have elected Hamas, an Islamist organization which holds beliefs not far from those of the same Islamists you hate in Syria and Iraq...

Hamas is in power because the Palestinians are Islamist radicals. Just like their brethren across the middle east. You only excuse them because muh Israel.

>Hamas is in power because the Palestinians are angry.
ISIS/Nusra/Ahrar are in power only because the Syrians are angry... blah blah blah.
>>
>>73068915

Just give up JIDF, you lost this one m8. Just log your hours and submit your time sheet so you can receive your shekels.

The way you write man...you must get paid per word coz you saying fuck all for the amount of words you put down.

Not even worthy of JIDF
>>
>>73062931
Hello Adbul!
>>
Worthless scum, but better at fighting than other muslim groups.
Israel should just finish them.
>>
>>73067899

In that chart its a mistake to label both the British mandate and illegally-occupied territory as Israel.

If you make a chart that represents only Israel's borders that are legal you will see that Israel has illegally expanded beyond them.
>>
>>73069459

>ISIS/Nusra/Ahrar are in power only because the Syrians are angry... blah blah blah.

Not a counter-argument. You are conflating two entirely different things.

Come on man at least try to put your best foot forward, i believe in you man. You can do better than this.

Sing for your supper, m8
>>
>>73069066
The Jordan and Egypt figures are from wiki, as for the Palestinian ones:
Wages:
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=105

Life expectancy:
http://www.indexmundi.com/west_bank/life_expectancy_at_birth.html

GINI:
http://knoema.com/WBPS2014Jul/poverty-and-inequality-statistics-july-2014?tsId=1037490
https://www.marketvis.io/economy/wb-wbg-si.pov.gini

>And even if it is true, does not change that Israel is apartheid-like.
Except that it isn't. I am not sure where are your wrong preconceptions are coming from but everyone in Israel can use the same highways, the same public transportation and the same public schools and so on.

>But Israel is committing ethnic cleansing.
In reality the Arab population inside Israel and the WB is only rising while enjoying a better quality of life than their brethren in Jordan and Egypt, as the above data shows.

>I have loads of things to back up my claims, and you know I have.
No... In fact you do not.
>>
>>73069459

>ISIS/Nusra/Ahrar are in power only because the Syrians are angry... blah blah blah.

Not a counter-argument. You are conflating two entirely different things..

Come on man at least try to put your best foot forward, i believe in you man. You can do better than this.

Sing for your supper, m8
>>
>>73068915
"An alleged", I was not on acid every time I talked to him. Him saying that made me read about it.

>Most here support the expansion of settlements. It wasn't the case a decade ago, but since Hamas won the Palestinian elections and took over Gaza, things changed.

Yes, but most do not want to admit that they do, when talking to non-Israelis. Because they know that non-Israelis do not like the settlements.

So you support the settlements? You have some really good values. Totally not in favour of ethnic cleansing. Almost as if Hitler had not killed any Jews, but shipped them to Madagascar, it would have been okay. No?

>Are you blind?
No, I don't think so.

>The Israeli gov also sponsors the construction of Arab cities and towns inside Israel
Of new Arab cities and settlements? Or just the ones that have always been there and is heavily under-funded? Still no source.

(Roads)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9vpaTRv_64

(buses)
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.624717
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-introduces-palestinian-only-bus-lines-following-complaints-from-jewish-settlers-1.506869

(Schools)
Jewish schools in Jewish districts get more funding than Arab schools in Arab districts. Higher education is easier to access from a Jewish dominated school.

(Funding)
Not what I have read or heard. See, I trust 10 Palestinians I have spoken to about the situation over government propaganda. It's obvious that Palestinian districts in Israel have it much worse.

What about the stink bombs and all the other shit Israel throw in their neighborhoods to harass? Israel is occupying them. They are occupied. Slowly annexed. If it continues, there will be no thoughts about Palestine in 100 years. Which is what you want, right?

>Legends and feelings
>Logic
I do very much not base my opinions on my feelings. People generally say that I care too little about the feelings of others when I discuss, so no.
>>
>>73061179
Fuck off sandnigger, go outside, find a nice Swedish woman, and rape her daughter while she watches tolerantly or something
>>
>>73069555
An no argument were made.

>>73070283
No argument were made here either.
Of course these situations are completely different for you. On the one side there are Islamic nut jobs, but on the other there are Jews in one case and Alawites on the other.

This completely transforms the nature of the Islamic nutjobs.
>>
>>73069459
Could you tell me why Israel doesn't just hand the arabs a bunch of money and fuck them off to jordan or somewhere as millionaires? Costly but effective, and probably cheaper then funding the military to watch them.

Also, whats the general opinion of a white europe in israel? We have the EDL, and Pedgida, but both are against islam and only want englishness in a civic sense, and not an ethnic one for example. Zionist funds them both. My question is why? A white europe seems to be your only hope? Once the records come out that show saudi complicity in 9/11 and other shit, support in the west will drop like a rock.

How is the situation in Israel with the lefty shitskin lovers?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>73061824
Shut the fuck up Muhammed
>>
>>73070566
Also, could you tell me how Israel will still exist a a jewish state when arab muslims outbreed you and you let them in the knesset? What's the long term goal? I don't see it.
>>
>>73070475
>Yes, but most do not want to admit that they do, when talking to non-Israelis. Because they know that non-Israelis do not like the settlements.

Perhaps in person, perhaps in person I would have spoken differently as well.
>Poll: 64% of Israelis support settlements in Judea and Samaria. Israelis gradually moving to the right.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/156794#.Vyt1ltJ96aE

>So you support the settlements? You have some really good values.
Yes I support Jews living in Judea and Sammaria and I have no issue with Arabs living in Israel either. A Jew building a home in Gush Ezion, is no more ethnically cleansing anyone then an Arab building a home in Lod.

>Of new Arab cities and settlements? Or just the ones that have always been there and is heavily under-funded? Still no source
Where have you asked for a source? and for what in particular?
Yes Israel funds both new and old Arab cities.
In fact Arab municipalities receive much more money from the Israeli gov than their share in the general pop because the more rampant corruption and their bankruptcies.

>Thus, according to a 2009 study, although some 14% of the population live in Arab municipalities, only 2% of national municipal taxes were collected there, and they also received 38% of revenue support grants. In 2013, Arab municipalities received 1.6 billion NIS as opposed to 1.6 billion for Jewish municipalities. The same is true of budget transfers in the Education Ministry: in 2009, Arab municipalities received 1,169 NIS per student, while Jewish municipalities received half: 558 NIS.

http://mida.org.il/2014/11/12/israeli-arab-grievance-industry/

(there is a hyperlink for the Israeli gov statistics agency sheet, which is in Hebrew.

>(Roads)
WB not Israel.
>(buses)
Again, in the WB, not Israel, should be obvious from the headline.
>(Schools)
No source, I'm shocked!
>(Funding)
No source
>>
>>73069459
Protective reasons was the Israeli arguments made to the World community, for why they annexed these areas. They are accepted enough so that Israel is not boycotted and Palestine recognized as an independent state in the UN.
I'm not ignoring your "facts", I am answering them if you read what I say instead of typing out responses like a trained robot.

Pushing Arabs out of a neighborhood and into another, replacing him with a non-Arab is ethnic cleansing. Just in a very small scale.

You can't push Palestinians out because you are already controlling all of their territory (in Syria they could move to other parts of Syria).

>Fact is, for peace
Fact is, Israel is not looking for peace. Israel wants more land. If Israel was looking for peace, they would vote yes for Palestine being a recognized nation in the UN. They would stop the settlements and start to give land back. Would not happen over night, but Israel should be working towards it. Instead of the opposite.

Hamas is far from ISIS and Al-Qaida though, what are you talking about? Yes, they are bad, but not worse than IDF, ISIS and Al-Qaida.

>Hamas is in power because the Palestinians are Islamist radicals.
Why did the Palestinians turn Islamist radicals?
Jews and Palestinians lived peacefully together before the state of Israel was created.

And no, the majority of them are not Islamist radicals at all. They just lack an alternative.

>ISIS/Nusra/Ahrar are in power only because the Syrians are angry
These consist of heavy funding from outside of Syria and huge numbers of soldiers from outside of Syria. Not at all the same.
>>
>>73070475
>See, I trust 10 Palestinians I have spoken to about the situation over government

You hit the nail on the head. Your entire world view is based on listening to what Palestinians tell you.
For somewhat reason you've decided that what they are telling you is not propaganda. God knows why...

>It's obvious that Palestinian districts in Israel have it much worse.
Well sure, Muslims tend to be less educated, more fanatical and backwords and corrupt, across the world and specifically in Israel as well, therefor poorer.

It's like saying it's the fault of the Europeans that they have it better...

>What about the stink bombs and all the other shit Israel throw in their neighborhoods to harass?
We throw stink bombs to disperse road blockage. Mostly it's outside of their towns, unless there is an arrest going on inside a town.

>Israel is occupying them.
They could have had peace. Olmert offered them 97% of the WB + Arab parts of East Jerusalem. Yet the PLO refused. They will not give up on the right of return, flooding Israeli with 5-6 mil Arabs.
And that's the moderates.

They could have had peace, just like we reached an agreement with Jordan and Egypt, but they chose otherwise.
>>
>>73070832
>Could you tell me why Israel doesn't just hand the arabs a bunch of money and fuck them off to jordan or somewhere as millionaires? Costly but effective, and probably cheaper then funding the military to watch them.

Then we'll truely get much ethnic cleansing charges and not just from leftists. And for once it wouldn't be a lie.

>Also, whats the general opinion of a white europe in israel?
Europe is viewed as white, in the sense that we do not see black British men as truly Brits for example. Most here support the nationalistic movements in Europe.

>How is the situation in Israel with the lefty shitskin lovers?
Recent poll finds that 8% of the Jewish Israeli population self identify as left. And their numbers are declining.
They still have unproportinal power in the judical system, culture, entertainment and media. But in recent years we've started to smoke them out, slowly.

>>73071199
They don't outbreed us, BR is pretty similar with only the slightest edge to the Arabs. But when one counts the positive Jewish immigration into Israel as well our % is steadily rising.
>>
>>73070832
>Could you tell me why Israel doesn't just hand the arabs a bunch of money and fuck them off to jordan or somewhere as millionaires? Costly but effective, and probably cheaper then funding the military to watch them.

Because the Israelis would never accept giving away money to Palestinians and many Palestinians would not move because they want to remain in their homeland.

>>73069459

Acting like Israel has somehow redeemed itself by withdrawing from the Palestinian cities and allowing the PA to exercise security and civilian control is irrelevant when you have stolen huge tracts of some of the best land in Palestine for illegal Israeli settlements.

>>73071965

They should have taken the 97% deal but they are entitled to 100% of it under international law and Israel has the legal right to 0% of it.
>>
>>73070375
I will have to read up on these statistics, but thanks. Numbeo seems very useful for a lot of things.

I do, but it would result in hours of discussion and a lot of links. My response further down here have some of the links.
>>
>>73057480
My opinon has improved since I've seen them killing takfiri.
>>
>>73071669
>Protective reasons was the Israeli arguments made to the World community, for why they annexed these areas.

Source? You're wrong, but i'll give you a chance to find one.

>They are accepted enough so that Israel is not boycotted and Palestine recognized as an independent state in the UN.

lol... Since when territorial disputes are cause for boycott?
I can name a dozen similar disputes, many of which are not acceptable by the international community and none of them causing sanctions.

>Pushing Arabs out of a neighborhood and into another, replacing him with a non-Arab is ethnic cleansing.
But anon, that's not happening anywhere but in your mind.

>You can't push Palestinians out because you are already controlling all of their territory
Sure we can, to Jordan, for example.
We could also push them all into a small area, but we don't.

You're acting as if Israel the only side in this conflict. Just like the resolution of the Egyptian-Israeli conflict took both sides. So would the resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict include a Palestinian participation in the process.

We are NOT going to recognize Palestine while they are actively calling for the death of all Jews in Israel and are actively pursuing this cause.
We want peace, not to give them a forward base and territory to launch further attacks.

Un recognition? They can get that as soon as they wil be willing to sign a peaceful resolution, not before.

Israel was willing for give the Palestinians 97% of the WB.
Israel was willing to give them Arab parts of East Jerusalem.
Israel has fully withdrawn from Gaza.

The Palestinians refused and refused and refused.
>>
>>73072422
>Because the Israelis would never accept giving away money to Palestinians and many Palestinians would not move because they want to remain in their homeland.

Historically speaking, it's not. The present day palestinians are descended from the philistines, who were pretty much cunts to the judeans. The philistines were bought in after the romans moved the judeans out, because the philistines were hated by the judeans.

They don't belong there. That's a fact.
>>
>>73071561
You know very well it's not just as simple as Israelis building a new house on unused land. Or that an Arab from the West bank can easily get permission to build a new house on Israeli land.
Israel uses various methods to get the Palestinians to move away/be forced to move away so that settlers can take over. Non of them are morally right.

>Israeli gov statistics
I will have to read up before I make up my mind.

>>73071965
>Your entire world view is based on listening to what Palestinians tell you.
Yeah, Palestinians have told me what to think about Australia too.

I said I trusted 10 Palestinians over a war-mongering Israeli state. I am not saying I think Palestinians are all innocent. I am saying that their land is occupied, they are oppressed, they are killed and their nation is dying.

>Europe
In Europe they have moved here. In Israel, people moved there. There is a difference. The original Jewish population in Israel was much smaller in 1948. A reasonable border would have been the areas around Tel-Aviv and Haifa.

>They could have had peace.
Really? If you had offered them 1948-borders, and they had declined, I would have agreed with you.
>>
>>73071669
>Jews and Palestinians lived peacefully together before the state of Israel was created.
That's another lie. Jews were living as second and class citizens across the ME, subjected to routine massacres, just like the Christians by the way:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

You're ignorant as fuck when it comes to Israel and the Palestinians.
All you know is what propaganda your Palestinian "friends" choose to share with you.

>And no, the majority of them are not Islamist radicals at all. They just lack an alternative.
And you say this because...?

They had an alternative, they could have accepted peace, yet they've elected Hamas.

>These consist of heavy funding from outside of Syria and huge numbers of soldiers from outside of Syria. Not at all the same.
False, most of their money and numbers come from the ME.

Furthermore, most of the Hamas funding is coming from outside of the ME as well, mostly from Iran and Europe.

>>73072422
>Because the Israelis would never accept giving away money to Palestinians and many Palestinians would not move because they want to remain in their homeland.

Actually it was suggested a few times, and many Palestinians would leave, obviously not the majority of them, but still.

>Acting like Israel has somehow redeemed itself by withdrawing from the Palestinian cities and allowing the PA to exercise security

Nothing to redeem. We were trying to work out a peaceful solution, alas the Palestinians chose the sword, which forced us to return to the Palestinian cities in the 2000's.

>They should have taken the 97% deal but they are entitled to 100% of it under international law and Israel has the legal right to 0% of it.

Not really, see the land was taken from Jordan. The Palestinians have no more rights for 100% of the land than us, under international law.
Jordan indeed have that, but they have ceded their claim for the land.
>>
>>73073256
>living there for over a thousand years
>not their homeland
>meanwhile its the homeland of a bunch of European Jews who have only been there for 80 years

yeah, no

>>73073561

>nothing to redeem
I meant trying to redeem yourselves from the fact that you are illegally occupying another nation

>Not really, see the land was taken from Jordan. The Palestinians have no more rights for 100% of the land than us, under international law.

That argument is irrelevant when the international community recognizes Palestine as a nation with internationally-recognized borders. You can bring up Jordan all you want but it doesn't change that literally the entire world takes the legal view that Palestine is a nation with internationally-recognized borders and that the Israeli occupation is illegal.

That argument won't do anything to stop further increases of BDS-like stuff and labeling/sanctions etc. It also won't do anything to effect this upcoming ICC case.
>>
>>73070566

>Of course these situations are completely different for you

Yes. Sykes-Picot and the removal of a secular dictator caused one, European (Jewish) colonization (You) caused the other.

One is about religious ideology and the other is and the expulsion of indigenous people from their native lands...

Let me flip it and ask you to explain how these two are similar. THe only similarity you can name is 'angry muslims'.

DDDDUMB CUNT

Low level, poor quality JIDF scum. You should be fired for this terrible work.
>>
>>73073430
>You know very well it's not just as simple as Israelis building a new house on unused land.
Actually it is.

>Or that an Arab from the West bank can easily get permission to build a new house on Israeli land.
Arabs from the WB won't get permission to build inside Israel, but they can build without impunity pretty much anywhere but on C territory, The permits are given by the PA which has civilian authority over A and B territories. A and B territories comprise pretty much all of the WB land except the settlements, military bases, the roads leading to some of them and the land in the Jordan valley.

So pretty much most of the non settlements land in the WB proper.
See map: While the grey area to the left seems large, It's mostly empty desert/non arable land. It was never inhabited by Arabs really and is pretty much empty from both Arabs and Jews to this day because of the unhabitability.

>>73073430
>I said I trusted 10 Palestinians over a war-mongering Israeli state.
As I said, there is no way to argue with a person who chooses to take his information solely from biased one sided sources.

>they are oppressed, they are killed and their nation is dying.
They never had a nation, they are hardly killed and the only reason they are oppressed is because they refuse to have peace. Had they agreed to the two state solution, which was already underway with the Israeli withdrawal from A and B territories in the early 2000's, they would have had a state.
Instead they opted to lunch the 2cond intifada and attack the Israeli cities.
They have refused a peaceful solution again in 2007-2008.

>In Europe they have moved here. In Israel, people moved there. There is a difference. The original Jewish population in Israel was much smaller in 1948.
True, above 90% of the Jews here are decedents of recent immigrants.
However about 2/3 of the Arabs living here are decedents of immigrants that came here recently as well.
>>
>>73073103
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights#Israeli_annexation_and_civil_rule

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-israeli-occupied-golan-heights-an-occupation-for-natural-resources-water-land-and-oil/5521207

There is a lot of articles where Israel says that they are controlling the Golan heights for security/protective reasons.

>Territorial disputes
It's not merely territorial disputes. It's Israel taking foreign land. You know that there are a lot of support in Europe in favour of boycotting Israeli goods? Probably a majority among people that care about Israel-Palestine at all.

Various parties advocate it (I am not saying I am, I don't like crippling economies as a tactic).

>Pushing Arabs out of a neighborhood and into another, replacing him with a non-Arab is ethnic cleansing. That's not happening

Not according to the documentaries I have seen, the clips of semi-violent take-overs of Palestinian houses.

>Sure we can, to Jordan, for example.
Not if you want support from Europe and the US.
>We could also push them all into a small area, but we don't.
Like the Gaza strip?

>The Palestinians refused and refused and refused.
Why did you not offer them 1948-borders if you were so just? The 1948-borders already gave Israel 51% of the land. Despite Jews being like 10% of the population.
>>
>>73074179
Actually yes. The jews have kept their identity pretty solidly for quite some time. Futhermore the middleast used to be white european, the only reason it got darker especially along the north africa coast was because of arab aggression after mohammeds death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

So yeah, they have a claim.
>>
>>73073430
>Really? If you had offered them 1948-borders, and they had declined, I would have agreed with you.

So now it's 1948 borders? Not 1967...
I see what you're trying to pull, only no one here is fooled.
We have offered them 1948 borders, that is to Jordan to take back responsibility for the WB. In turn the Jordanians have ceded the WB... funny that.
So seems like the 1948 borders are no longer an option, unless your word carries weight in the Jordanian royal palace?
>>
>>73074616

>People of the same religion of people who fled a region thousands of years ago have more claim to a land than people (and their DIRECT descendents) who were expelled from this land in the 40s.

Lol you dumb cunt
>>
>>73074616

They may have a claim because at some point in time their ancestors lived there but the Palestinians have that claim as well.

There were other peoples living there before the Jews and there were other peoples after the Jews, there is no reason why Jews have a more special claim to it then any other group who lived there.

And when they've lived in Europe for over a thousand years and when the Palestinians have been living there continuously for over a thousand years the Palestinians have more of a legitimate claim then they do because its indisputable the Palestinians have been there for a long time while its not clear at all how many of the Jews living in Israel are actually descended from people who lived there or from Khazars and other converts.
>>
>>73074179
>I meant trying to redeem yourselves from the fact that you are illegally occupying another nation

Again, Jordan ceded the WB, Palestine is not a nation and never was.
Holding the WB is perfectly fine under international law, even if the proArab majority in the UN GC dislikes that.

>You can bring up Jordan all you want but it doesn't change that literally the entire world takes the legal view that Palestine is a nation with internationally-recognized borders and that the Israeli occupation is illegal.

I wonder, if the majority of the nations of the world believed that the US should do X. X being suicidal for you. Would you do X?
We're an independent state, the majority of the world may side with the Arabs, doesn't make them right.

>>73074609
>There is a lot of articles where Israel says that they are controlling the Golan heights for security/protective reasons.

Yes, part of the reason we CONTROL the Golan is for security reasons. But one can control a territory without ANNEXING it, like we do in the WB, like we did in Gaza and Sinai.
The ANNEXATION itself had nothing to do with security reasons. And both of your links provide nothing to substantiate your claim, if anything the first does the opposite (yes I've read them).

It's not merely territorial disputes. It's Israel taking foreign land.
Yes yes,
And Hatai is Turkey taking land,
N.Cyprus is Turkey taking land.
Abu Musa is Iran taking land
S.Ossetia&Abhazia Is Russia taking land
Crimea is Russia taking land.
Tibet is China taking land.

And there are literally countless of other such examples. None of them have led to sanctions.

>Probably a majority among people that care about Israel-Palestine at all.
The majority of the W.Europeans sing the song of Refugees welcome too, doesn't make them right nor bright.
>>
>>73075299
Both of the same stock you dense bitch. The jews who left are the same as the jews who stayed, both intermarried with the locals but kept their jewish identity in general. Hence the onces who stayed became darker after arab expansion, the ones who left became whiter after breeding with the nobility.

You utter fucking clutz. The philistines were a pain then, just like they are now. Judeans never really had the power to take them on, hence why they hated them. Know your history faggot.

>>73075576
>They may have a claim because at some point in time their ancestors lived there but the Palestinians have that claim as well.

No this is what i'm saying, the jews were expelled because the romans turfed them out, then put in the philistines in replacement because they were the judeans most hated enemys. So no, they don't.

Jews have a claim, and a right to that land, the shitskins need to go.
>>
>>73074609
>Not according to the documentaries I have seen, the clips of semi-violent take-overs of Palestinian houses.
Can't seriously comment without a source.
But most likely what you have seen is:
Taking over the house of a terrorist that killed Israelis - often ends with the destruction of the house.
Pretty rare, and hasn't happened in a while, but in some extreme cases of anti terror activity a house it taken over for a couple of days and is used as an outpost.

In neither case is the land re purposed to Jewish use, and in the second case the military leaves after a few days at the most.

>Like the Gaza strip?
Again, you showcase extreme ignorance, We didn't put anyone into Gaza, they were already living there. In fact we offered Gaza to Egypt in the 70's back with the rest of Sinai. Egypt refused.

We did not move the Palestinians into Gaza, they were already living there. Suggesting otherwise is pretty much lying.

>Why did you not offer them 1948-borders if you were so just? The 1948-borders already gave Israel 51% of the land. Despite Jews being like 10% of the population.

Why did the Arabs refuse peace in 1948? and again and again later.
Why oh why.
I never said we were so just, but we are willing to reach a reasonable solution, like ceding the WB for a Palestinian state.
>>
>>73067274
>a local middle eastern militia threatens occupying foreign forces
Wow, how "evil".
>>
>>73076046
The Philistinians used to be of Greek origins, with light coloring. They had nothing to do with the Arab Palestinians who have appropriated the name over a thousands years later.

Most of the Palestinians are decedents of immigrants who have moved here in the last 2 centuries from neighboring Arab countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UhVcAfMmuc

>>73076046
>then put in the philistines in replacement because they were the judeans most hated enemys.

Dude, the Greek Philistinians were gone for centuries before the Romans came here. The Romans did not settle Greeks into this land.

Palestinians are Arabs, sons of the Arab invasions mid first millenium, and later from the last couple of centuries via immigration from Egypt Syria Jordan and KSA
>>
>>73075729

>I wonder, if the majority of the nations of the world believed that the US should do X. X being suicidal for you. Would you do X?

It would not be suicidal for Israel if it withdrew from 100% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

And its not just a "pro-arab majority" in the UN that believes that, Literally almost every single country in the world and every major country has taken the position that Israel is illegally occupying Palestine.

You do realize that the only thing thats stopping the world from giving Israel the South Africa sanctions treatment is that Israel still says it wants to negotiate a peace right? If it just says it will keep most of the settlements permanently then the world will just sanction it and its economy will collapse, even Obama and John Kerry have acknowledged this. And even if a republican president comes into office he can't stop the rest of the world from doing it.

>>73076046

Regardless of whatever reasons anybody left or entered the area the ones who have the most legitimate claims to it are the ones who have been living there for over a thousand years from the 20th century back.

The Jews have no more of a claim to it then the people who lived there briefly before and after the Jews.
>>
>>73073561
>Jews and Palestinians lived peacefully together before the state of Israel was created.
>That's another lie.

No, it's not. Most Palestinians pre-Israel had no problem with Israelis. Sure, some Islamo-fascist groups existed.

I actually differ from many of the Pro-Palestine movements in the West in that I

1. Think Israel should exist (based on the 1948-borders at best, 1967-borders at worst).
2. Think the creation of Israel was just, as Jews should have their own country after seeing how history has treated Jews - but, Israel should never have gotten this much land. The land should have been much smaller (maybe around Tel-Aviv to around Haifa based on the where Jews lived at the moment).

>All you know is what propaganda your Palestinian "friends" choose to share with you.
False.

There was no option for peace. Israeli proposed peace = humiliation and loss of land for the Palestinians.

>False, most of their money and numbers come from the ME.
ME is not Syria. Syria was a secular anti-Islamist country before the civil war/Wahhabi invasion.

>Furthermore, most of the Hamas funding is coming from outside of the ME as well, mostly from Iran and Europe.

The point I wanted to make was that ISIS/Al-Nusra does not represent the Syrian people at all. Only a small minority. And that there is a bunch of foreign fighters from all over the world in their armies. Who funds it is not really relevant for the point, my mistake.

>Actually it is.
No, it's not. The Palestinians are forced away, for the most part indirectly. Ever heard about Israel taking away the water source for Palestinian farms?

There is something called youtube, with hundreds of videos and documentaries documenting what is going on with the settlements. It's nothing at all like you are trying to make it.

(The map)
Because not allowing the West Bank to be unified under Palestinian control is so good.
>>
>>73076046
>The jews who left are the same as the jews who stayed

We are talking about more than a thousand years in another continent and the passing of many generations somehow superseding the rights of people who never left.

You're a gronk m8
>>
>>73074461
>As I said, there is no way to argue with a person who chooses to take his information solely from biased one sided sources.

But I don't. None of the Palestinians I have spoken to supported Hamas (one of them 'accepted' them) either.

>the only reason they are oppressed is because they refuse to have peace.
No, it's because they refuse to have peace on Israeli terms. As I said, If Israel said 1948-borders, and they refused, I would support Israel. But it's nothing like this. It's not even 1967-borders.

2/3 of the Arabs are immigrants? From where? Immigrants post WW2?
>>
File: 1462386921175.png (441 KB, 599x584) Image search: [Google]
1462386921175.png
441 KB, 599x584
>>73076186
You're a Jew, so you will lie and distort and cry victim while killing off your prey. I do not know why you resort to lies when you can get away with it anyway, probably it is an innate trait evolved in the Jews to help them emotionally cope with stabbing nations and people who have helped them.

Arabs refused peace because you were from day one based on occupations that are illegal and immoral. They were weak and useless, as Sunni Arabs usually are, and lost their idiotic wars to you but that does not make you a victim, nor does it make your existence legitimate.

There is no reasonable solution to be reached, you must and will leave middle east because you are surrounded by 500 million people who despise you, and if it weren't for whites fighting your wars you would have given up a long time ago, since you are not a warrior race and weren't able to hold a home in the past 25 centuries.

There will come a time, much sooner than you think, when your white slaves lose the ability to fight for you, when they're too weak to defend even their own lands let alone yours, and then you will realize nobody is afraid of your nukes or modern airplanes.
>>
>>73076702
>It would not be suicidal for Israel if it withdrew from 100% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Of course it won't be suicidal, because 10 mins after we leave the Palestinians will attack us and we'll just reconquer it again.

>Literally almost every single country in the world and every major country has taken the position that Israel is illegally occupying Palestine.
Making noises in the UN is not really the same as taking actions, one is cheap the other is not.

Countries like Russia, China and India could not give two shits about this bullshit and you know it.

The liberal controlled west does like Arab cock very much, on many issues and this one as well.
I'm not sure why even pro Muslim Obama is supposed to be an extreme example...?
>>
>>73076707
>Most Palestinians pre-Israel had no problem with Israelis.
They just massacred jews for fun, nothing personal.
You're basing your opinion on pretty much nothing at all at this point. Nice conviction though...

>There was no option for peace. Israeli proposed peace = humiliation and loss of land for the Palestinians.
Oh please, we've offered them more than 97% of the WB + 100% of Gaza, that's about 98.5% of the land they claim.
Anyone seriously interested in peace would have jumped on the opportunity to create a sovereign state in pretty much all of the land they demand.

Had China offered Tibet 98% of their land, do you think they would have declined??? It's absurd.

>The point I wanted to make was that ISIS/Al-Nusra does not represent the Syrian people at all.
Give it a couple of decades.

>The Palestinians are forced away, for the most part indirectly. Ever heard about Israel taking away the water source for Palestinian farms?
Again, allegations that require sources.

Give me an example where Israel took away a water source from a Palestinian farm.

The vids you've watched are most likely Israel cutting off a piratic connection to the regional water system, a connection that was likely made a couple days before the vid.

It's especially easy to fool those who want to be fooled. seek out to be fooled even.

>Because not allowing the West Bank to be unified under Palestinian control is so good.
Why should we help an enemy state with the declared intention of our destruction unify?
We are not suicidal. If they want the WB, the negotiating table is waiting, till then...
>>
>>73067899

rightful ottoman clay
>>
File: 1455941312102.png (715 KB, 618x718) Image search: [Google]
1455941312102.png
715 KB, 618x718
>>73077446

kek
>>
File: 1445822792461.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445822792461.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>73058527
Why are male Arabs built like fucking women? No shoulders and wide hips with full on gynecomastia.
>>
>>73077263
>But I don't. None of the Palestinians I have spoken to supported Hamas (one of them 'accepted' them) either.

Sure, random Palestinians you've spoken to are surely unbiased sources. And since they told you they do not support Hamas they surely do not. I mean Palestinians are angels incapable of lying :).

>No, it's because they refuse to have peace on Israeli terms. As I said, If Israel said 1948-borders, and they refused
Keep moving the goalposts.
First it was 1967 borders.
The Palestinians refused.
now it's 1948.

They don't want peace, and that's it. They wouldn't even sign 1948 borders anyway because of muh right of return to flood Israel proper with 5-6 mil Arabs.
>>
Jews are my favourite sandniggers. They are intelligent, productive and humorous. Their women suck though.
>>
File: 1436744554260.jpg (108 KB, 984x369) Image search: [Google]
1436744554260.jpg
108 KB, 984x369
>>73058314

This indeed
>>
>>73062931
>If you want to see Islam destroyed... support the Shia.
That does it. I am a #ShiaMissile now.
>>
File: you gentiles- maurice samuel.png (81 KB, 374x616) Image search: [Google]
you gentiles- maurice samuel.png
81 KB, 374x616
>>
>>73074634
Sorry, I am talking about the 1947 UN-borders.
Two states based on this map. At worst, the map proposed in 1967 (which I can totally understand why the Palestinians did not accept).

>Yes, part of the reason we CONTROL the Golan is for security reasons. But one can control a territory without ANNEXING it

Bibi has said that the Golan heights will stay under Israeli control in all future, no matter what happens on Syrian side. It's basically an annexation but without calling it an annexation.

Turkey, Iran and Russia are irrelevant here. It's another discussion.

>>73076186
>Can't seriously comment without a source.
Do you think I have all my sources saved? I watch documentaries all the time, and it's probably a year ago since I last saw a documentary about Israel-Palestine.

>We did not move the Palestinians into Gaza, they were already living there.
Literally building a wall around them and literally bombing them every now and then is nothing like pushing them into a small area? The Gaza strip is one of the most populated areas in the world I believe. They are literally pushed into a small area.

>Why did the Arabs refuse peace in 1948
Because they were not happy with Israel getting 51% of the land. Sure, they would probably not be happy if Israel got 10% either. I think Israel should have gotten (as I said) from Tel-Aviv to Haifa and Jerusalem being a UN-controlled zone.

I am not defending the Arab countries of history, I am saying that Israel has not been good, or is not good today.
>>
>>73077673

The major reason there are attacks is before of Israeli occupying the West Bank and Blockading Gaza, if Israel were to withdrawn from 100% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem and stop blockading Gaza then the number of attacks would greatly decrease.

Plus in the event of that hypothetical situation happening the government of the new Palestinian state would do everything it could to make sure nobody attacked Israel from Palestine, and ultimately if you tried to re-invade you would just be sanctioned until Israel collapse.

Russia, China and India has consistently taken the position that Israel is illegally occupying Palestine. They may be fine with letting their businesses do business with Israel but they couldn't care less about the country. When Israel stops pretending that it will eventually remove its settlements form the West Bank don't expect those three countries to back Israel when the 95% of the world's major countries agree to sanction it.
>>
>>73062931
thats a lie
>>
>>73064797

Cuck pope molestee detected
>>
File: bottom.jpg (73 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
bottom.jpg
73 KB, 500x723
>>73057480
>What do /pol/acks think about Hezbollah?

sexy as fuck
would bang
>>
>>73078347
>Sorry, I am talking about the 1947 UN-borders.
The Palestinians had their chance in 1948. They refused.
History does not provide second chances. Arabs chose war, now they are forced to deal with the consequences.

>>73078347
> is nothing like pushing them into a small area?
Again they were already INSIDE Gaza, Israel did not push them into Gaza, they lived there.
How can you fail to understand this simple fact?

As for building a wall. As a sovereign nation Israel has a right to build a wall to protect itself within it's own borders.
I literally can't understand your rational that Israel should not be able to build a wall on it's own land????

Furthermore it's a wall to protect ourselves from an ISIS like Jihadist organization... You're being extremely unreasonable.

As for bombing them, we only retaliate, the last 2 years should be clear evidence of that.
No Hamas rockets= No Israeli bombings. Pretty simple.

>The Gaza strip is one of the most populated areas in the world I believe. They are literally pushed into a small area.

No, literally breed like rabbits beyond the ability of a region to sustain itself.
Again, no one pushed them anywhere, they were living in the same strip of land, but 7-10BR does create overpopulation.

>Because they were not happy with Israel getting 51% of the land. Sure, they would probably not be happy if Israel got 10% either. I think Israel should have gotten (as I said) from Tel-Aviv to Haifa and Jerusalem being a UN-controlled zone.
Oh, I didn't know reality was make a wish.
They were not happy, well too late now.
Their refusal for a peaceful solution is why they will remain under oppressed and under control until such time that they do.
>>
>>73077946

Semetic features fa m

Why do Nords act like women?
>>
>>73078450
>The major reason there are attacks is before of Israeli occupying the West Bank and Blockading Gaza, if Israel were to withdrawn from 100% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem and stop blockading Gaza then the number of attacks would greatly decrease.

That's completely in reverse to reality.
Israeli withdrawal from the Palestinian cities in the early 2000 is what led to the second intifada.
The ISIS like Hamas would not stop at the green line, they proclaim their goal is to kill every Jew in this lands and they will seek to do so.

>Plus in the event of that hypothetical situation happening the government of the new Palestinian state would do everything it could to make sure nobody attacked Israel from Palestine
That's just extreme naivety...

Of course China India and Russia don't give a shit about Israel, and neither does Europe. We don't need them to care for us.

You're underestimating the internal strength of Israel. Sanctions cannot collapse us.
They can weaken us, but no more than that.

Especially as Europe would be more busy dealing with their own internal hell that they have brought upon themselves.
>>
File: 1462279989196.png (293 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
1462279989196.png
293 KB, 480x349
>>73078347
>Israel is not good
No shit sherlock.
But I'm more concerned with the genocide against Christianity in the ME desu.
>>
>>73077818
>Most Palestinians supported massacres of Jews
>Most Palestinians massacred Jews
I am pretty sure this is very false. The truth is probably more like;
>Some Islamo-fascists massacred Jews

And as far as I know, there was acts of Zionist terrorism in Palestine/Israel before the creation of Modern Israel, without having any source on hand. If you claim not to know about it, I can find it.

>The Charitable Israel
You have offered them the 1947 UN borders? Or 1967 borders?

My main sources on Israel-Palestine lately have been Chomsky and Finkelstein, they tell a completely different story than you do. And both of them are pretty much flawless in their sourcing. I am actually more "conservative" than both of them though, as I do not think a one-state solution is even possible.

>Give me an example where Israel took away a water source from a Palestinian farm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-POJT5sl0

>Why should we help an enemy state with the declared intention of our destruction unify?

I am not saying Israel should do it today or tomorrow, but that Israel should work towards it. Israel is doing the opposite. Absolutely 0 intentions of following either the 1947-map or 1967-map. Even if it meant peace.

>>73078055
>
Sure, random Palestinians you've spoken to are surely unbiased sources. And since they told you they do not support Hamas they surely do not. I mean Palestinians are angels incapable of lying :).
It's irrelevant though, the Palestinians I know have given me just a part of the picture. I base most of my views for the most part on Chomsky and Finkelstein. Name me another scholar that is not Dershowitz that can cast another light on Israel.

>Keep moving the goalposts.*
Are you for real? It's Israel that has moved the goalpost, and made the UN follow. Not me or the Palestinians. Most Palestinians want one Palestinian state and no Israel though.

They don't want peace, and Israel don't want peace.
>>
>>73064923
Oh look. It's the Greek Turkman. How's it going, roachie?
>>
>>73077446
>weak
I'd like to see you fight israel m8
With their equipment they can burn your country to the ground in 3 instead of 6 days
Also hussien ans mohammed were faggots ;)
>>
>>73057480
Patriots fighting for their country and BTFOing the kikes.

o7
>>
File: Bill3.jpg (98 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Bill3.jpg
98 KB, 320x240
>>73057480
they are good guys and are not the kind of Anti christ religion created by synagogue of satan that is ravaging the land that you are seated in.

both kinds are from the same synagogue tho . Rooted.

>also OP is a faggot
>>
>>73079546
>1462279989196.png

Can we stop this meme of Britain still being a world power?
>>
>>73079955
>fighting for their country
in Yemen?
>>
>>73079535
>Israeli withdrawal from the Palestinian cities in the early 2000 is what led to the second intifada.

Because Israel was still illegally occupying large parts of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, they were still a nation under occupation which is why they rose up.

If Israel withdrew to its internationally-recognized borders 100% then Palestine would no longer be an occupied nation and they would have nothing to rise up against.

Sure there would still be disagreements over the right of return but they would be so happy to have their legal borders fully back that they aren't going to try to attack Israel over it, the right of return is a minor issue in comparison to the occupied land.

>You're underestimating the internal strength of Israel. Sanctions cannot collapse us.
They can weaken us, but no more than that.

Top kek m8. Israel's economy is already not doing well and people are leaving it for Europe. If Israel was sanctioned by the rest of the world the government would simply run out of money eventually.
>>
>>73077946
>tfw when I have the same proportions

HELP ME
>>
>>73079159
They had their chance at the 1947-borders? Israel offered them the 1947 UN-borders 100%? I was not aware of this. But I can still understand that they did not accept, as that would mean 51% of the land going to the 10% Jewish population.

>Gaza
I am sure there lived Palestinians outside of the Gaza strip too, that was shut out from the Gaza strip, had to move inside to be able to live with their family.

>As for building a wall. As a sovereign nation Israel has a right to build a wall to protect itself within it's own borders.
Yeah, but the problem is that you are building a wall around the Palestinian territories, not around Israel. Originally Gaza and the West-Bank were somewhat connected.

>As for bombing them, we only retaliate, the last 2 years should be clear evidence of that.
No Hamas rockets= No Israeli bombings. Pretty simple.
There is no proof of Hamas themselves sending up rockets. Allegedly Hamas have been trying to stop more militant groups in the party and outside of the party from shooting these rockets.

>Their refusal
1. Israel got 51% of the land, despite being 10% of the population
2. Arabs do not like that
3. They go to war
4. Israel is superior and wins and take control over many areas
5. Says to the Palestinians that you will get less than 49% of the land if you want peace.
6. The Palestinians refuse.

Yes, I think Palestinians should accept 1947 and even 1967 borders. But they don't and I understand why - does not justify the actions of Israel.
>>
>>73080622

Go vegan, you will lost a lot of your body fat, especially if you work out too. It won't completely fix it but when you lose a lot of fat and build muscle instead it will help alot and you will look way more manly.
>>
>>73079159

Much of the wall Israel built was built illegally outside of its borders in Palestinian territory.
>>
>>73080925
>There is no proof of Hamas themselves sending up rockets
Sorry, Hamas sending up these rockets in the time before 2008
>>
>>73079874
>Some Islamo-fascists massacred Jews
Sure, the actual massacring was done by a few, supported by most.

>there was acts of Zionist terrorism in Palestine/Israel before the creation of Modern Israel, without having any source on hand.
Yeah there was, mainly by the Irgul and Lehi.
Both of these were deemed terrorist organizations by the Jewish establishment and the Haganah hounded them down and handed their operatives to the Brits in the 40's.

On the other hand the terrorist activities of the Arabs had massive popular support.
In any case, the events I linked to predate either.

You have offered them the 1947 UN borders?
We have, in 1947. They refused and started a war.
There are no backsies now, They chose war and now they have to suffer the consequences.

>My main sources on Israel-Palestine lately have been Chomsky and Finkelstein, they tell a completely different story than you do.
No surprise, both are radical leftists and very much anti Israel.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-POJT5sl0
Goyim are so gullible. She has no drinking water, but enough water to grow all the green shit behind her in an arid area with temps of up the the high 40's on a regular basis? please.

Furthermore the vid brings no evidence of Israel taking their water. At 4:22 for example the farmer states that his well collapsed, not that Israel did anything to take his water. It's not our fault if they behave like sand monkey and do not maintain their wells and resources.

The vid is completely devoid of any factual information, unless you call the propaganda coming out of their mouths verifiable info??

Notice the # of sources linked in the description (zero).

>Absolutely 0 intentions of following either the 1947-map or 1967-map.
You know, except
establishing the PO
Training and arming their security forces.
ceding all control of area A
ceding civilian control of areas A and B
leaving the Palestinian cities
leaving Gaza.
offering them 97% of the WB & E.Jerusalem.
>>
>>73082035
Well, what I can say is that I disagree with your worldview (as I do not think generations living today should suffer for what generations did earlier).

>Sand monkey
Nazis called Jews after animals too.

>No surprise, both are radical leftists and very much anti Israel.
So they lie?

I have to go now, so I will leave it to that. You can have the last word (since I am the one leaving).
>>
>>73079874
>It's irrelevant though, the Palestinians I know have given me just a part of the picture. I base most of my views for the most part on Chomsky and Finkelstein. Name me another scholar that is not Dershowitz that can cast another light on Israel.

You may not know it, but Chomsky and Finkelstein are radical lefties completely aligned with the Palestinian narrative.
Your question is pretty hard to answer, I never needed someone to describe how life here is like, and so know no foreign commentators.
I can give you these two which you may be familiar with, but they are focusing on Muslim/Palestinian media, not Israel and the conflict:
http://www.palwatch.org/
http://www.memri.org/

>Are you for real? It's Israel that has moved the goalpost, and made the UN follow.
What I mean is that first you guys wanted us to go back to 1967 borders, not it's 1948.

>They don't want peace, and Israel don't want peace.
Honestly, we no longer think it's possible. But we would have taken 1967 borders and peace against the alternative. At least in the 90's and 2000's.
>>
Actually most people don't understand Hezbollah on the ground. Hezbollah regardless of taking photos with churches and what not are very anti christian, i remember Nasrallah in a speech on TV deeming most Christian areas north of Beirut as Muslim land and called for an Islamic State. Hezbollah isn't stupid enough to genocide people like ISIS, they change demographics by duping retarded westerners and they make the economic situation worse in Lebanon so Christians can flee while they help their own people with the money from Iran and they buy land and move Shia families and make them reproduce like rats. They kill and assassinate anyone in their way who actually stand a chance of hurting them.
>>
>>73080925
>I am sure there lived Palestinians outside of the Gaza strip too
And they still do, in the WB and in Israel. 20% of the Israeli population is Arab.
Those who lived in Israel would still be able to come back as moving to Gaza does not annul their citizenship. Those who came from the WB can move back there as well.

>Yeah, but the problem is that you are building a wall around the Palestinian territories, not around Israel.
What?? We are building a walls on all our borders. With Egypt Jordan and Syria as well as the WB and Gaza.

>Originally Gaza and the West-Bank were somewhat connected.
Consult a map, as you couldn't be more wrong, they were never connected. In fact they have distinctive cultures as most of the Gaza Palestinians hail from Egyptian roots, while most of the WB one's have Syrian-Jordanian roots.

>There is no proof of Hamas themselves sending up rockets. Allegedly Hamas have been trying to stop more militant groups in the party and outside of the party from shooting these rockets.
And hence why we did not bomb Hamas in the dozen or so times rockets were lunched since 2014.

>Yes, I think Palestinians should accept 1947 and even 1967 borders. But they don't and I understand why - does not justify the actions of Israel.
They refused, lost and not will have to deal with the consequences, now or in 50 years, or 100.
Oh I know why they're not happy, but that's not how reality works.

>>73082843
>Well, what I can say is that I disagree with your worldview (as I do not think generations living today should suffer for what generations did earlier).
Not getting back land that was never theirs is not quite suffering.
Germany lost much land in the 20th century wars, I don't see current day Germans whining about it and bombing Russians.

>I have to go now, so I will leave it to that. You can have the last word
Just now reached this part. Having the last word was never the intention and I would have saved myself the time :)
>>
File: Basel Assad.jpg (264 KB, 444x717) Image search: [Google]
Basel Assad.jpg
264 KB, 444x717
>>73079939
You had superior armies, your solders didn't feel anything about the fake, made up concept of "Arabian brotherhood". We have been fighting them, and if we are to believe their own statistics we have killed four or five thousand times more of their people than you were able to.

Just look at them in this thread, in the US, in the UN, shaking with fear and trembling hysterically about the evil Iran.

>Also hussien ans mohammed were faggots ;)

Pathetic!
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.