[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iraq has become the 32nd province of Iran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13
File: Chmo3vqWwAAp_L9.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Chmo3vqWwAAp_L9.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
It's official. They went full Aytollah.
>>
Why don't you just let us absorb Iraq: what value are they to the modern world. Let us revive the Achaemenid empire and I will stage the revolution to turn Iran into a secular Aryan state of honour. Give me four years and it will be done.
>>
File: happy_ahmed.jpg (44 KB, 298x443) Image search: [Google]
happy_ahmed.jpg
44 KB, 298x443
>>73058349
No I want the Ahmadinejad Empire
>>
>>73058604
Jews got him, what can I say. The melanin-enriched madman caused massive brain-drain, in all seriousness. After the revolution/war, our fate was sealed.
>>
>>73058873
But you're talking about two different things, right? The revolution and Iran-Iraq war was way before Armoureddinnerjacket was President.
>>
File: Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg (27 KB, 275x416) Image search: [Google]
Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg
27 KB, 275x416
>>73057037
And to think, they have jews to thank all for this.

GOOD JOB GETTING MOAR CLAY PERSSIA!!!

UNITED YOU SHALL FORCE BACK ZIONIST IMPERIALISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST
>>
>>73059524
I'm saying that our destiny was set during those times. What you see to Asalamunalaikum and his tenure is a symptom of the cancer Iran is dying from.

I am surprised we are still on our feet after the Jewish sanctions and push for war. If we can make it after all that, you really have to admire best Korea for how long they've survived. Our currency is one of the last uncucked on Earth; I fear the kikes will launch a war against my people soon. I hope that is not the case. Maybe Trump will gas em all.
>>
>>73060111
>our
>we
>my people
Go away expat, embrace your Canadian identity.
>>
>>73060111
I understand.
We've been waiting for the US to attack Iran for years.
Maybe Trump will be the one to do it.
I don't trust anyone, personally.
>>
>>73060111
How's west Vancouver, bitch? enjoy the bridge this morning, cunt
>>
>>73057037
Good, sunnis are cancer
>>
>>73060111
>>73059524
>>73058873
>>73058604
>>73058604
>>73058349

ayy lmao, cowards who ran from their country chasing benefits that are now talking about what their old country should do
>>
>>73057037
good
>>
>>73060268
Have some respect, hamvatan. Enjoore bah madaret harf mezanee? I have respect for Canada because it took my family in with open arms. My family prides itself on being upstanding citizens. We have learned the language and payed our taxes, never taking a dime of welfare. We don't want to live in a theocracy. Go cuck for the Caliphate elsewhere, Ali joonam. Clean your mouth when you talk to your kin.

>>73060363
Close but no cigar. I'm in McGill because I understand the value of hard work.

>>73060559
Immigrants who have honour are short in supply but not non-existent.
>>
>>73060287
he's already been starting shit with Saudi Arabia. let's hope he drops them altogether and the fat kings will be alone at Iran's mercy
>>
>>73060559
Nah I just find Iran interesting. I think they're probably one of the better ME countries.
Fuck Saudi Arabia basically.
>>
>>73060824
Often overlooked, nobody really cares anymore. I hope the kike-lead US pulls out of Iran and lets us be. It has caused us nothing but trouble.
>>
>>73060655
That's fine, just stop talking as if you any links to the country your parents are from, you're Canadian.
>>
>>73061037
A dog in a stable is not a horse. I will never be a Canadian. I have respect for the Canadian people for their hospitality and I will uphold my end of the bargain by being a responsible citizen. I visit Iran every summer with my parents. My relatives live there and are in the process of getting a visa to move over here as well. I was not even born in Canada. Geographic location does not supercede blood. In fact, I'd wager that my blood is more pure than yours. Every side of my family can trace its Iranian heritage back to at least 150 years, all ethnically Iranian. Can you say the same? Hamvatan, we should be friends. I am not sure where this hostile attitude is coming from, you know nothing of me or my background.
>>
>>73060287
He wants to increase the military budget and keep the Iran santions.

Why would you want to spend more in military if you aren't expecting a war?

Also Trumps have said repeatly that he supports Israel.

>mfw Trump could not been the man i expected.
>>
>>73061345
Trump will be nothing special.
Another Neocon Republican.
Trumpfags are getting jewwed hard.
>>
>>73061435
shhhhh dont tell the dumb goyim

you trying to ruin great plans in the making or what?

Trump a good boy, he just wanna make murka great again n sht
>>
>all these muslims posting under western countries' flags

of course

and of course they hate trump
>>
>>73061907
Have you read my posts here? I'm just having a back-and-forth with a fellow Iranian (possible kike using divide-and-conquer) who's shilling hard for the Ayatollah.
>>
>>73061297
You've become westernized, and in doing so, abandoned Iranian culture.
>>
File: soleimani.png (683 KB, 670x800) Image search: [Google]
soleimani.png
683 KB, 670x800
>>73057037
>>
>>73062238
GOOD LUCK QUDS FORCE
>>
>>73062177
Say that to my haft-seen. Khomeini, you have bastardized a people and intoxicated them with Islam. Please leave them alone.

Do you think I enjoy being isolated. I have denounced all of my Iranian friends because they engage in casual sex and fit the profile you have just described. Man arezoomeh yedooneh baradareh Irani dashtam keh degenerate nabood, amah hamashoon gooleh kike-ha ro khordan.
As I said before, you know nothing about me. I suspect you and I are more similar than you'd like to admit. I may have even passed you by, perhaps if you've visited Shomal recently.
>>
File: cyrus the great.jpg (48 KB, 400x567) Image search: [Google]
cyrus the great.jpg
48 KB, 400x567
>>73062177

Iranians abandoned their own indigenous culture and religion 1000 years ago by becoming Arabized and embracing the Arab personality cult of Muhammadism
>>
>>73062177
Not really a bad choice to abandone that culture brah.
DESU Iran is going to dry up with the rest of the middle east and turn into mad max in real life anyway. So your culture is going to die anyway.
>>
File: Galactic Feel.png (492 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Galactic Feel.png
492 KB, 633x758
>>73062416
d-delete this
>>
>>73062375
Maybe I judged too quickly.
>>73062416
True we abandoned our religion, but not our culture.
>>
>>73062445
Defeatism is what couldn't stop Trump. Have faith and nothing will stop you. One day, the people will rise up and fight. If they find it in their hearts, they will fight hard enough and walk the path of victory. Salvation lies within, never forget that. It took one man to change a nation ruined by the Jews.
>>
File: ayatollah.jpg (33 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah.jpg
33 KB, 660x371
>>73062177
Muh Iranian culture.
Islam founded Iran, right?
>>
>>73062682
I didn't say that.
>>
>>73062625
>Trump
I love how people on this site automatically assume they know who they are talking to. Trump is a fool.
And its not defeatism, the Tigris and Euphrates are going to dry up soon, this will destabilize the middle east to the point where society collapses. Google it. The middle east isn't going to exist in 50 years.
>>
>>73062238
GOOD LUCK QUDS FORCE
>>
It's a good thing actually. Without strong Iran Saudis and Turks can do as they please and change whole middle east into their playground. Some strong shia force will be good counterweight to that.
>>
>>73062872
Trump is a fool because he is not perfect. I heaved when he shilled for the Jews, the hype died that day for me. I still respect his patriotism.

On the Tigris and Euphrates, I will take your word for it, but the land mass will not disappear. I think I am not understanding you? Care to elaborate? Where do you know this information from?
>>
>>73061297
your an immigrant, thats all you'll ever be here
>>
File: persian-empire-1950x920x300.jpg (177 KB, 1950x920) Image search: [Google]
persian-empire-1950x920x300.jpg
177 KB, 1950x920
>>73062719
When are you going to restore your empire?
>>
>>73063048
tl;dr of what I just said. That does not mean I do not respect the Canadian culture and people. I will never be a Canadian because I am not ethnically Canadian. I cannot trace my lineage back to when the nation of Canada was conceived. I still have respect for the nation and admire your hospitality. I will never take advantage of that because I value that sacred bond.
>>
>>73061297
>anadian. I have respect for the Canadian people for their hospitality and I will uphold my end of the bargain by being a responsible citizen. I visit Iran every summer with my parents. My relatives live there and are in the process of getting a visa to move over here as well. I was not even born in Canada. Geographic location does not supercede blood. In fact, I'd wager that my blood is more pure than yours. Every side of my family can trace its Iranian heritage back to at least 150 years, all ethnically Iranian. Can you say the same? Hamvatan, we should be friends. I am not sure where this hostile attitude is coming from, you know nothing of me or my background.

u are a coward. dont talk like u are an iranian
>>
>>73062375
I find it highly unpleasant that you,in the same breath, will say "Iran is not a place I want to live" followed by "The place I do live, I do not have an identity there".

Good for you supporting your host economy. But if you love Iran, if that's what you want to be, why do you not want to be there? The truth is, you don't love it. You are just afraid to admit that your identity has changed.

Do not think that you have to engage in casual sex to be Canadian, for example. You have freedom there. Yes, freedom to be Iranian, but that is intellectually dishonest.

Theres no insult or shame in being westernised. You must think western culture is superior to Iranian culture... or else you would not have left.
>>
>>73060393
lol 'atta' (see what I did there?) turk calling ANYONE cancer. WTB x5 STACKS OF IRONY PST TURKS
>>
>>73063203
He's an alien, he's a legal alien he's an Iranian in canadaaaaaa woah oh!
>>
>>73062238
GOOD LUCK QUDS FORCE
>>
>>73063041
http://blogs.worldbank.org/arabvoices/numbers-facts-about-water-crisis-arab-world
Trump is a fool because he does not understand that the government does not function like the business world and you can't just make things happen with sheer willpower.
Of course the landmass will not disappear, but no water means no crops which means further foreign dependence which means foreign influence, foreign influence in the Islamic world always ends in bloodshed.
>>
>>73063075
Nearly all countries in the region hate us, so not any time soon.
>>
>>73057037
hello where are the proofs? Link maybe?
>>
>>73058349
>>73060655
>>73062375

Chera chert harf mizani? Mosalmooni? Sex dige che eshali dare? You just sound like the tryhard irani kid with no social skills

>>73062177
Iranian culture masalan chie? teriyak va ghelyoon keshidan? Iranian culture now is degenerate. It has no redeeming qualities left. Once upon a time it was glorious but today it's depressing. Come to Canada bro, there is nothing left for you back there.
>>
>>73062719
hey fellow aryan
whats life like in persia when will you kill your ackbar leader and praize wodanaz?
>>
>>73060655
Ayyyy lmao what program are you in at McGill? B. Mus here
>>
>>73063203
That's rich coming from a German. You single-handedly destroyed your people. You voted in the powers that be and let them treat your country like a playground. I did not want to suffer the same fate. My friend's father was jailed because he dared speak out against the regime. There is no freedom in Iran. I cannot bear to live in my nation when it is a shell of what it once was. Men cannot wear shorts during the scorching summer. There is temperance, then there is childishness. If you are Iranian, shame on you and good luck, Ayatollah. If you aren't, you have my sympathies, Hanz.

>>73063306
Iran is my motherland and I would die for it, but this Iran is not the one my parents lived in. It is not the one they were raised it and it is not the one my father fought for. You are correct, there is a shame from being away from your motherland. There is no denying that because that is a lie. It was very difficult for my family to leave Iran, but starting a family there is not as simple as it sounds. My family did not have a future in Iran. The times were changing and it was not the place to bring a child into the world.
Modern western culture is the thing I am arguing against. Ancient Western culture is a thing to be admired, yes. I think you what you are getting at is a non-sequitur. You are not aware of the circumstances of my family's departure from Iran (because we left, it is because we hate Iranian culture and history and admire Western culture/history more). This is not a logical conclusion to draw from this. We left because it is impossible to start a family in Iran, there are simply not enough freedoms to guarantee a productive childhood. They worked hard to guarantee the best standard of life for their child. This is the curse of the immigrant. We USED to love our nation, but it has changed in a way that cannot accommodate them. This does not mean that they denounce the people/culture; it simply means that they are temporarily leaving.
>>
>>73063826
Arts/Sci. Took American Lit so I can have something to read while I do Calc 2.
>>
>>73063846
>I am Iranian despite the flag
>Anon must be a German, I can tell from his flag
this is why flags are cancer
>>
>>73063770
If you are Iranian and engage in sex outside of marriage, I have nothing more to say to you. I wish you the best, hamvatan, but I fear we cannot associate productively together.

You are correct, Iran has become a shell of what it once was. It is such a shame.
>>
Good
>>
>>73063846
>there are simply not enough freedoms to guarantee a productive childhood.
Explain.
>>
>>73063986
>>73063931
Why would I want to associate with you? You sound awful to be around. I just wanted to engage in some light bantz.
I'm just genuinely curious why you look down on casual sex if you're not religious. It no longer carries the risk of unwanted pregnancies so there is no societal value in being this autistic. My opinion is that you've deluded yourself into thinking you're above it all when really, you're just bitter because no girl will even look at you. Tell me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>73063957
I postulated that he is not German, so.

>>73063997
For my family, it is many things. During the revolution, my mother/father experienced certain near-death events that fundamentally changed the 'Iran' they thought of. The war for my father, as well as the Islamisization of everything. During the revolution, my mother was very close to being shot and killed by a guard. Growing up, they did not wish to raise a child in the wasteland of Islamic reign because it did not provide a nurturing environment for liberty of choice, for example. They were not sure it would be the right choice to raise a child knowing how the changing face of Iran was going to wind up. It may have been different for you, and I respect that. But this is the case for me.
>>
>>73063931
NOICE. The arts faculty is filled with lots of libtards touting their safe space but I've heard the science fac is a good place to meet people interested in political discussion? The music fac is so separated from the rest of the school I find it hard to mingle with a lot of the students
>>
>>73063846
I'm not saying that you hate Iranian culture. I'm saying you're romanticising it. If it was truly good, you would not have needed to leave. It was good in the past, yes, but that culture is now dead.

Do not think of it as leaving temporarily. You have joined a more productive culture and should embrace it as much as you can.

And you did leave because you hate the culture. Current Iranian culture is not for you. You have said this.

Granted there is what you see as degeneracy in the west, but at least you're free to say that. You're free to not have casual sex. You noted that you could not speak out in Iran, and you have the freedom to do so in the west.

And also - if you truly, truly loved Iran, you would stay there, try to help and fix it. That you instead left for your own personal gain shows where your true feelings lie. Don't be nationalistic about a nation you have abandoned. Love your host country, it provides for you, work to make it's culture something you can be proud of.
>>
>>73062375
> I have denounced all of my Iranian friends because they engage in casual sex
If you don't integrate, get the fuck out you cancer
>>
>>73057037
Britanistan becoming Sweden and germany tier
>>
>>73064488
Yavas
>>
>>73064443
Iranians love romanticizing pre-revolution Iran. There's a weird cognitive dissonance because they feel guilty and responsible for losing their cultural identity and letting the mollahs take control. They forget that the shah was a western puppet and that our people were starving because of him. Iranians in general act very high and mighty but are innately degenerate. Half our population is on some kind of opioid.
>>
File: 1460800035656.png (185 KB, 658x768) Image search: [Google]
1460800035656.png
185 KB, 658x768
>>73062416
What is sometimes referred to as the Edict of Restoration (actually two edicts) described in the Bible as being made by Cyrus the Great left a lasting legacy on the Jewish religion, where, because of his policies in Babylonia, he is referred to by the Jewish Bible as Messiah (lit. "His anointed one") (Isaiah 45:1),[14] and is the only non-Jew to be called so
>The Edict of Cyrus is part of the biblical narrative about the Return from Babylonian captivity. The edict is thrice mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, each time with minor textual variations and additions. It is presented as authorizing and encouraging the Jews exiled by Nebuchadnezzar to relocate to the Land of Israel and actively engage in rebuilding the temple destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar.
>Nebuchadnezzar II (Listeni/ˌnɛbjᵿkədˈnɛzər/; Aramaic: ܢܵܒܘܼ ܟܘܼܕܘܼܪܝܼ ܐܘܼܨܘܼܪ ; Hebrew: נְבוּכַדְנֶצַּר Nəḇūḵaḏneṣṣar; Ancient Greek: Ναβουχοδονόσωρ Naboukhodonósôr; Arabic: نِبُوخَذنِصَّر nibūḫaḏniṣṣar; c. 634 – 562 BC) was a king of the Neo-Babylonian Empire, who reigned c. 605 BC – 562 BC. Both the construction of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the destruction of Jerusalem's temple are ascribed to him.
>>
>>73064331
I am religious, just not Christian, and certainly not Islamic. I like the tale of Jesus (died for our sins, the immortal soul), but Semitic religions have a bad history with me. I value tradition and uphold it in every sense possible. Sex outside of marriage devalues the intimacy and can lead to a child. I have seen what it does firsthand. I have seen how it warps minds (not being the master of your domain and falling for the hedonist meme). I do not respect your decisions, but I won't stop you. Only you can.
I do not want to brag about my past relationships on a Nepalese knitting forum, anyway. Enjoy casual sex, see where it gets you. Your parents must be so proud.

>>73064441
Meh, the TA's are all pretentious and there are so many people sniffing each other's egos that it makes me sick to my stomach. I just want my degree.

>>73064443
Listen, my Australian friend. If I were to tell you that Australian culture was once great, but that those times are long gone, would you not feel sad at the potential lost? It strikes a chord with me in a way I cannot explain to a non-Iranian, just as you cannot explain true Australian history and national pride to me.

My parents made the decision that, in the time that it would take to start a family and raise the child to adulthood, the situation in Iran would spiral to the point where the regime that had just recently taken power and established some feet on the ground would gain such momentum that it would become the undisputed powerhouse, which it did.

I already love my host country because I am a guest and that is what guests do. If the shoe were on the other foot, you, too, would realize that the situation is beyond salvageable. If you wish life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, then you will join in the "brain drain" that Iran has suffered. I will always be an Iranian, I am not sure why you think geographic location trumps generations of history. I have left Iran because of the government, not Iran!
>>
>>73064939
If you are referring to me, then you are preaching to the choir and you have misunderstood me: that is not the Iran I was talking about.

Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
>>
File: rose.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
I'm half Iranian. My mother is white, my father from Iran. I was never taught the language and grew up American. On my father's side they are proud to be Iranian, which is fine, but what bothers me is that they kind of shit on the US yet are living in huge homes with all the amenities that on the US could afford them.

>Pic Related

I don't think people should be allowed to immigrate if they are going to refuse to die for that nation.
>>
Thread full of niggers.
>>
>>73065060
>I have left Iran because of the government, not Iran!
Every nation has the government it deserves, either through democracy or by the people tolerating a dictatorship.
>>
>>73065208
Halfies are not welcome here. It is a crime to destroy your lineage. You are an abomination and do not deserve to speak to full-blooded Iranians.

>>73065297
Who is that by? If I were alive, I would attempt to curb the party gaining momentum. Are you familiar with Animal Farm? The Iranian people took to the streets in numbers beyond comparison and pushed for the pigs over the farmers: our fate was sealed long before then. The blame is carried on our shoulders, but it is not ours to carry.
>>
>>73058349
>us
you lost your native privileges when you gtfo to leafland

diaspora truly is the biggest cancer of any nation
>>
>>73065602
If you are too lazy to read my side of the story and my family's reasoning linked to recent Iranian history, read the thread.
>>
>>73065473
Lol, coming from the pussy who calls himself Iranian but lives in Canidastan. pedar sookhteh
>>
>>73065666
I don't care, whatever your case my be the point still stands
>>
>>73064697
defol
>>
>>73065667
Who gave the mongrel a keyboard? Go back to your corner, little ape. Your father sullied his bloodline, just as your mother did. Do the world a favour and kill yourself.

>>73065754
So it's lazy, then. I'll hit you with the tl;dr.

Iranian war and revolution changes the culture of Iran to a theocratic regime that dictates how life should be. It is no environment to raise a child. It is a cruel reminder of the lost tradition of Iran. There is no freedom to do anything. Millions of people take part in a "brain drain", leaving the nation because there is little economic opportunity and even less liberty of choice. Those who stay are wallowing in the mud and refuse to acknowledge reality. You have a point, but you need to learn a bit about recent events in Iran before you open your mouth. If the shoe were on the other foot, your tune would change pretty quickly.
>>
File: 1462072616076.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1462072616076.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
Let me paraphrase this: you people think Iranians should all be equal in a slave state that is a shell of what it once was as opposed to with freedom outside of the nation. I agree that there is a sense of dishonour, but you need to experience what life was like. Imagine the shift in public attitude. There is a joke my parents used to tell me. The Turk (they are the pit of the joke very often; what does that tell you about Turks) is asked to hang a poster of the Shah because he is almighty: the Turk does so. During the war, the Turk is asked to hang a picture of a famous general (who was also responsible for important military loses which resulted in Iraqi advances in Iran): the Turk does so. After the military loses, the people tell the Turk to take down the picture of the disgusting traitor. The Turk asks, "Which one?" and is put in prison. I intend to exercise the liberties that I will fight for, but not at the risk of the illegal imprisonment of my entire family because of a barbaric regime. There is no honour in beating a dead horse: you need to learn to say, "enough is enough" and walk away once the battle is lost.

Somebody once said that being an Iranian these days is like being in love with somebody you hate.
>>
>>73066033
Yes, I really wish I was a frail, hairy iranian.
>>
>>73066872
What else is new, an abomination with no tangible link to any identity. You are doomed to live out your life in purgatory, mixed-breed. I blame your parents, not you. It is their sin that resulted in you. A shame people don't think twice before they act on their impulses.
>>
File: iran.jpg (128 KB, 965x604) Image search: [Google]
iran.jpg
128 KB, 965x604
>>73066033
I know the history of the world, I've been educated in pre-PC days

>Iranian war and revolution changes the culture of Iran to a theocratic regime that dictates how life should be.
80M of your ex-compatriots still have a say in it, they could easily overpower whatever regime opressing them, just like they did to the US vassal and nothing is stopping them from doing the same once again

>It is no environment to raise a child. It is a cruel reminder of the lost tradition of Iran. There is no freedom to do anything.
pic related does not reflect that

>Millions of people take part in a "brain drain", leaving the nation because there is little economic opportunity and even less liberty of choice.
there's nothing stopping them from leaving, is there? furthermore, if you consider leaf economy as a viable alternative, I'm lost for words

>Those who stay are wallowing in the mud and refuse to acknowledge reality. You have a point, but you need to learn a bit about recent events in Iran before you open your mouth. If the shoe were on the other foot, your tune would change pretty quickly.
see my point #1; the following is purely anecdotal but there was an iranian anon the other week having a thread on the present social circumstances your ex-cunt and the picture he painted was far from some medieval shithole you speak of

at any rate, you did the right thing by leaving your cunt but raging about it on a mexican beheading forum will not make iran any better
>>
>>73065060
What's valuable about tradition? Tradition is part of what turned Iran into such a shithole. And how does partaking in something devalue it? Does eating koobideh devalue kebabs as a whole? Sure, the majority of Iranians are fat slobs with a poor diet but as long as you're exercising self-control then what are you getting out of your abstinence other than an artificial sense of enlightenment? And of course they're proud of me, they are the ones that insisted I have as many girlfriends as possible before settling down. They realized how backwards Iranian views on sexuality are and took measures to fix that with me. It teaches valuable life lessons, relationship skills and how to be a better lover. Your not making yourself into a better person be abstaining from pleasurable things. Unless you know yourself and think your too mentally weak to handle sexual contact with another woman, in which case keep being the "master of your domain".

Also being religions is the highest level of degeneracy bud . Believing in a greater intelligence with no evidence other than some books written 2000 years ago by some barbarians is the biggest meme of all.

>>73067036
>Thinking 150 of lineage makes your bloodline pure

Hahahaha calm down son, you're ancestors got raped by the arabs like the rest of us.

P.S you say you would die for Iran yet your parents ran in the face of adversity like a couple of cowards. Why couldn't they fight for the country you claim to love? Words are cheap, but your families actions speak volumes.
>>
>>73058349
STFU faggot, you live in leafland now. Watch hockey and shoot moose
>>
This thread is pure shit
>>
GOOD LUCK, QUDS FORCE!
>>
Hey, I like you Canranian bro
>>
>>73067302
This is not news to me, my relatives back home tell me that men are not getting married with women because it is not financially viable to have children with their occupations; also, many women/men simply "live together", a situation that would have been frowned upon. Modern Iranian youth are degenerate, take my word for it because I am in contact with many of them.
The pic related illustrates the changing majority of Iran, not the historical replacement of Iranian tradition for Islamic customs. This is a non-sequitur: how can you extrapolate from the graph of population an accurate historical understanding that explains the socio-economic pressures on families forcing them to leave the nation to find better lives with brighter futures?
Nobody is stopping the brain-drain, but the process is very hard, often deliberately difficult. Canada wasn't always like this; my family is successful because we worked hard to earn what we have today. Back then, there was opportunity and hard work was rewarded.
Finally, this is not anecdotal evidence. It is objective fact that life changed during the Islamic revolution and people did not like the changing face of """Iran""", so they took their expertise and potential across the sea. It is the evidence of the Ayatollah posing as some traitor to Iran that provides the anecdotal evidence. I respect your opinion because you seem to have a head on your shoulders, but I am afraid I know a little bit more on this topic than you do.

>>73067500
Read my posts please.
>>
Are they trying to revive the Persian Empire ? that would be cool.
>>
>>73067812
Thank you, I appreciate it.

>>73067382
If you automatically attribute tradition to Islamic Iran, then my point is made. I am not here for you to justify your hedonistic impulses, go to b or something you mongrel. Look at you, you are taking pride in having your people raped, when you are so uneducated that you do not know that it was not as it is shown in the movies; rather, the Islamic takeover was one where the Iranians were brainwashed and they, themselves, spearheaded many attempts (inevitably successful) to oust Zoroastrian influence and replace it with Islamic.

I have nothing more to say to a degenerate. Leave this board and never return. You are a disgrace to Iranians, in the same boat as the mix-breed Iranian.
>>
>>73068243
Islam isn't the only bastion of tradition moron, Iran has traditions outside of religion and they're still useless. You responded to nothing I said and made some weird straw-man about rape, good job.

>you are so uneducated that you do not know that it was not as it is shown in the movies; rather, the Islamic takeover was one where the Iranians were brainwashed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
Stop listening to the stupid propaganda your retarded parents keep filling your head with. Zoroastrianism wasn't any better than Islam, go worship a campfire if you miss it so much dumbass. Iran is a disgrace to me, it has given me nothing to be proud of, but keep pretending to care about this imaginary homeland in your head you cuck. I'm a Canadian first and don't pretend to be something I'm not. Kooftet beshe, bishoore ahmagh. Madar, pedaret goh khordan ke oomdan canada.
>>
Iraq is a nation with its own culture and history, mesopatamia. Fuck the Iranshit . and the camel he rode in on.
>>
File: slovenia.jpg (146 KB, 976x653) Image search: [Google]
slovenia.jpg
146 KB, 976x653
>>73068008
if I'm understanding correctly you bitch and moan about the theocracy on the one hand and about the degeneracy of today's youth on the other; you even chose one of the most degenerate places in the world as your new homeland, don't you see anything irreconcilable in those two sentiments?

let me paint you a picture of where I'm from: I live in a nominally post-communist cunt that gained its freedom for the first time through a plebiscite barely 25 years ago, things were looking good from the start but it became clear at some point that there was no actual change from communism to market economy, a process that will fully play out only by the time when boomers and their ideologically contaminated spawn will have finally left us; my generation along with the millenials is currently held hostage by retirees and public sector employees, making any meaningful change impossible by employing democratic principles

population pyramid is one of the most surefire ways of determining what the population thinks of the country, so contrast the iranian pyramid with my cunt's in pic related and you can see that things are looking pretty grim over here, arguably worse than many a place much worse-off than us

be that as it may, my personal specialization business-wise could make me an indispensible professional in some western multiculti promisedland, earning per quarter more than what I make here in a year but in spite of that I choose to live among my beloved ethnic group in arguably one of the best places in the world

there is no clear-cut answer to being content in one's place, the grass is always greener somewhere else but I believe that making peace with this fact is key to maturity and happy life
>>
>>73069176
A strawman is the deliberate misrepresentation of an argument to make it easier to attack. Your argument was that Arabs raped Iranians, as evident when you said "you're (your, by the way) ancestors got raped". I said that this is not the case, that any Iranians themselves took to ousting Zoroastrianism and installing Islamic values. This is not a defence of Zoroastrianism, but a defence of history. It is you that has committed the strawman by mistaking me as being a defender of Zoroastrianism so that you can attack me easier by saying I am some fire-worshipper. You bash your own people; I am starting to think the JIDF is working overtime on this one. Tell me your angle, Schlomo. There is no way a full-blooded Iranian male would speak such filth. Who speaks like that to another countryman, who abandons their lineage and gloats about it? I am an Iranian first, with loyalty to Canada for their hospitality. I illustrate my people's values by respecting the nation that shows me compassion instead of abandoning all values altogether, like you. A shame that the kikes are infiltrating the minds of malleable youth. Degenerates who admit to their sexual escapades and who lack any sense of national pride, quick to jump at anybody who shows a shred of gratitude. Do not try and bring me down with you, swine. I am proud to be Iranian because it means something to me that cannot be explained to simple minds like yours. I will never be a Canadian because a Canadian can trace his lineage back to the creation of the Dominion of Canada: I am not of Canadian blood and never will be; geographic location does not trump blood, but in the case of a dog's blood like yours, it sure does! Enjoy your life, degenerate. Just poz your life up, sonny.
>>
>>73069926
Show me Lithuanian graph, or give site link.
>>
>>73069926
Canada is degenerate now; this was not the case when we immigrated here. Rather, it was not apparent in my childhood. If your goal is to find an un-cucked Western country with opportunity, then good luck. Non-argument.

My condolences to your future generations. Your situation is unfortunate, at best.

The key difference between us is that I do not want to take pride in living in my motherland once she has been raped beyond recognition by forces rendering her objectively worse (a full 44 ranks lower on the HDI than Slovenia) than many places.

Also, refrain from using cunt. as an abbreviation for country. I am not sure if you are aware but that is a profanity and I wasn't sure if you were upset at me and launching ad-homs or just speaking in broken English.

Ours is a disagreement of principle. I do not want to take part in the rape of my country, knowing that speaking out will result in the persecution of my family for my actions: I picked the poison and left my motherland instead of draw attention to my loved ones for my vehement and controversial opinions.
>>
>>73069926
See, I am sure you are aware having suffered oppressive rule: you cannot speak out against the government or else your family suffers the costs. The risk vs. reward was not in the favour of the people.

A word of advice: I am words on a screen, but if you tell an Iranian they are not "Iranian" anymore because they left their country, they will not have the same response as words on a screen. Many of them are more Iranian than the corrupt leaders bastardizing a nation will ever be.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.