[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to ask, why do you guys hate all black people - even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 860x758
I have to ask, why do you guys hate all black people - even the ones who don't really do anything wrong and are just trying to get through in life.

I mean with older conservatives/rught-wing people it was generally, you study hard, pay taxes and live a productive life who cares what color you are. With you guys - the whole alt-right, its more "fuck you nigger, I don't care if your booksmart, you took your job from a white or an asian kill yourself" Its like with the new right its more - I don't care what kind of person you are, I don't want to be friendly eith you and I don't want to treat you like a human being.

Damn, you guys don't know me yet you already hate/look down on me. I could care less about white women, I go to a school and I'm trying to better myself. There are thousands of black people out there like me.That doesn't sound fair or ethical to think we aren't human just because of assholes, cunts and douchebags who share our color.
>>
File: dindu25.jpg (79 KB, 588x629) Image search: [Google]
dindu25.jpg
79 KB, 588x629
>implying anyone gives a fuck about your black ass
>>
>>73056163
Obviously you do, if every bad thing in the world come from black people.
>>
File: BLM25.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BLM25.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>73056314
For me its just the current BLM paid protestors that I don't like
My neighbors are black and they are all right. They're just old folk.
Stop getting butthurt about what people on the internet think
>>
>>73056054
Because you dont object to the actions of your simian brothers. By numbers alone there are more Africans that are "Niggers" outnumber the civilized ones. People think in a democratic matter; if there are 10 blacks, 6 of them rob/rape/attack me does that mean the other 4 are good?

It would be better for everyone if you moved to Africa and spread your above average intelligence, it would help the country more than any humanitarian aid could.
>>
File: dust5.jpg (145 KB, 836x1276) Image search: [Google]
dust5.jpg
145 KB, 836x1276
>>
File: BLM19.jpg (266 KB, 850x466) Image search: [Google]
BLM19.jpg
266 KB, 850x466
>>
File: hamas pepe.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
hamas pepe.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>73056054
I wouldn't suggest you take things here at face value considering a lot come here to vent.
>>
>implying the "alt-right" isn't an umbrella term for several different political stances that would be normally considered libertarian while including arguments that liberals are usually against.
>>
>>73056054
DEY DINDU NUFFIN RONG
>>
>>73056702
How's Rust nowadays?
>>
>>73056639
>>73056702
what even are these
>>
>>73056563

Because this:

>>73056702
>>
File: dust7.jpg (108 KB, 602x915) Image search: [Google]
dust7.jpg
108 KB, 602x915
>>73056844
>>
>>73056054
>/pol/ is one person
that being said, fuck off nigger lover.
>>
>>73056844
Based Chinaman BTFOing Africans
>>
>>73056934

I think its fair that I'm a nigger anon.
>>
>>73056920
>>73056639
>It's all so tiring...
>>
>>73056054

In all seriousness though, most UK blacks are okay and are so small in number that they're insignificant. The only issue I can remember outside of London were the Toxteth riots in 81. Nowadays, as far as I know, Liverpool's black population is basically a none entity in terms of overall percent so it's not exactly been an issue since. Muslims on the other hand are a totally different issue.
>>
>>73056054
Why does the left have this obsession with "good honest black people"?

They're unicorns. Try living around the other 99 1/2% of blacks for a while. See how much they care for your beliefs and property.

>smugwhiteliberalwalkingthroughentirelywhitetown.jpeg
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.