[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have a gun problem United states, I hope once Hillary wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
You have a gun problem United states, I hope once Hillary wins she will fix it.
>>
We have a pussy problem
>>
>i could totally disarm a cop and shoot people with his gun

no normal person has that thought run through their head when they see a cop getting himself a donut

she might be a mentally unstable threat to society
>>
>>73054411
She could sell fucking ad space on that forehead.
>>
we also have a spic problem
I hope Trump finally fixes it
>>
>>73054558
maybe an ad on losing weight, you seem to need it
>>
Shall NOT
>>
I'm not allowed to have guns or butter knives but im pretty sure those holsters cant be yanked because of the angle she would be coming at and the clasp that keeps it shut.

She would literally just kind of tug on his waist before he slaps her shit.
>>
>partially weapons trained
>I have never shot a gun before but I've seen it in movies
>>
File: 1461800428969.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461800428969.png
98 KB, 612x491
>I could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort. And I'm only partially weapons trained

>implying she'd be able to figure out the holster before the owner elbows her teeth deep into her throat

Also, what's partially weapons trained? Why isn't this person a meme?
>>
>>73054411
the only way Americans will give up their guns is if the world unites like Middle Earth united against Mordor.

and even then you will lose...
>>
God this thread has been recycled more then the >mexican intellectuals.
Go build a wall Pedro.
>>
>>73054411

The cop would probably turn round and floor the dumb bitch before her sausage fingers could even undo the button latch.
>>
>>73054411
I'd say English women have a problem with bragging about how they could have tried to commit violent crime
>>
>>73054470
Lack of with the dude in OP's pic.
>>
File: 62665704.jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
62665704.jpg
90 KB, 400x400
>>73054411
>>73054734
If he had gone for that gun, the cop would have the legal right to execute him, and I wish he had
>>
>>73054789
She participated in a community self defense course (scream and yell, hold your keys like claws) bullshit.
>>
What would happen if she tried:
>Grabs gun
>Doesn't realize how the holster works
>Gets floored in 2 sec.
>>
>>73054411
Me too Paco. I'm tired of these fucking taxes and bullshit laws about the cosmetic appearance of a firearm.

Also, who's paying for the wall folks?

>Mexico!
>>
>>73054411
They do have a gun problem mate, and it's that Obamey and Hilldog gave the cartels a whole bunch.
Gud bait tho Paco, even Sven over here >>73054630
is pretending to be uncucked.
>>
>>73054411
>Leftists don't like guns
>Still more violent than ordinary people with guns
>>
>>73054411

>partially weapons trained
Nothing actually prepares you for the real thing. If the bitch had ever fired a gun he wouldn't be even joking about this. As soon as you fire the first shot you realize that guns are not a fucking joke. As I've gotten more into shooting I've learned that it's a 24/7 responsibility and I never joke about this type of shit anymore.

Not only that but there is no way in hell that he could get the gun out of that holster. There's a reason why copes have to do that funny hand motion to pull it out.
>>
File: 1365452729574.gif (2 MB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
1365452729574.gif
2 MB, 320x314
>>73054411
>not wanting your morning caffeine run to end in a gun battle
c'mon, live a little. add some excitement to your day!
>>
>>73056987

Modern military training very much prepares you for the real thing. If you ever feel like light bed-time reading, try On Killing by Dave Grossman. It details how modern soldiers are drilled into firing their weapons at the enemy almost instinctively.
>>
>>73054543
Retard.

She's saying if she was a bad person she COULD PROBABLY grab a gun and shoot someone.
>>
File: 6783242l43.jpg (569 KB, 757x1108) Image search: [Google]
6783242l43.jpg
569 KB, 757x1108
>>73054411
Mexitards have the whole 'gun violence' thing all worked out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.