[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get into fights sometimes /po/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: calciostorico.jpg (454 KB, 818x645) Image search: [Google]
calciostorico.jpg
454 KB, 818x645
Do you get into fights sometimes /po/?
>>
File: 1462426763553.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462426763553.gif
214 KB, 500x281
with my gf.
>>
>>73054323
DESIGNATED
>>
>>73054323
Did she poop on your street?
>>
>>73054323
dont you mean your loo
>>
No, we're not niggers
>>
>>73054323
Let me guess, she burns the curry, right?
>>
>>73054261
yeah, nothing too serious though. Just little scuffles at a bar. a couple a jabs, loser buys the next round
>>
>>73054261
>fights
nah cunt, everyone here is a shitcunt when it comes to fights

I have been gangbashed 3 times, It always starts with them trying to fight me, then i punch back and then suddenly im tackled from behind and then repeatedly punched and kicked by like 3-5 other cunts
>>
Only brutes resort to violence. The only fights I get into are won with my vastly superior intelligence and intellect.
>>
>>73054741
you can beat an aussie convict, but you cant beat the convict out of an aussie
>>
No, I don't even get into arguments because I just don't respond to people that try. I'm 27 I'm not interested in your bullshit.
>>
>>73054426
>>73054545
she wants me to lie down on my face so that she can shit on my back.
i refuse, we start exchanging profanities and suddenly slaps flies, she tries to kick in my men parts and i try to grab her hair and bash it somewhere.
>>
>>73054261
Very rarely, i dont hang out in bars.
>>
>>73054261

Outside of sparring in kickboxing/jiujitsu I haven't been in a real fight since secondary school.
There's been a couple of times it got close, one drunk guy once tried punching me but it was so weak that I just let the bouncers drag him off rather than hit back involved and get chucked out with him. The other time my drunk friend really pissed off a guy by stumbling into him and I ended up having to defuse the situation.
Thise two incidents are the closest I've come in the last 5 years or so.
>>
Only organized fights as part of a group.
>he doesn't do full contact armored combat
>>
>>73055727
u wouldnt happen to be in the navy, would u?
>>
>>73054261
Never been in one
>>
>>73055965

Nope, nothing like that. Why do you ask?
>>
Between 20-30 fights. Knocked out 3 times. Always by a marine. And always by sucker punch
>>
Actually once by a skinny little black guy half my size. He took on me and three of my friends. Fought fair too. If I saw him again I would give him the respect he deserved
>>
I actually have a future that depends upon a clean criminal record and keeping my brain intact so no.
>>
>>73057266
There is no future.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73057266
Are you white ?
Nobody gets a record for fighting.

Found the coward
>>
>>73054261

Sometimes, mainly when I drink. Been thinking I need to get back into it, the fighting not the drinking.

I think a lot of people are scared by violence but honestly continuous exposure to it gives you confidence and a certain I don't give a fuck attitude. You also get a realistic expectation of your ability to actually fight somebody.
>>
Been in about 4 fights

one of them pulled out a knife after realizing his weak punches were ineffective and shouted "pussy!" when I ran away

the other 3 involved me tackling/wrestling them to the ground

I've never felt the desire to punch someone in any real life situation even after they swing at me
>>
>>73057775
Had a fun pulled on me and my friends. One of my friends walked at him and said " u gonna shoot me- go ahead and shoot me" eventually his friend convinced him to put it down and fight fair
>>
>>73057775
>I've never felt the desire to punch someone in any real life situation even after they swing at me
you might suffer from L O W T E S T
>>
>>73057775
Ur dead on about confidence though. Even when you lose you gain confidence. The biggest part is getting over the fear of being hit. It's really not so bad. Once the fear go away you exponentially get better bc you can concentrate and for once start learning how to avoid getting hit.
>>
>>73054261
No, if I got in a fight and started losing, I'm afraid of what I might do.

Also I'm 32 and not a nigger.
>>
I don't fight because I am typical angry white man. They would put me in jail around all the niggers. Besides there are far more effective ways of attacking someone and destroying them without ever laying a hand on them. They don't call it white collar crime because niggers do it.
>>
I kill Muslims and communists for a living.
>>
>>73058890
Thank you for your service
>>
>>73058484
This, also 32.
Only fights I ever got in were because of sports and always unprovoked (I was a handball player, sometimes we had to play vs teams full of gyppos and those guys hate to lose).

In 10 years I haven't got in a single fight. Honest working people are by default always far from these kinds of trouble.
>>
Love getting into fights
>>
File: 1452475208033.jpg (199 KB, 2024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452475208033.jpg
199 KB, 2024x1024
>>73058890
>>
>>73054261

The only time I've ever been in a "fight" was when I was in middle school some kid pushed me and I pushed him back into the girls locker room.

I spent the entirety of the "fight" not hitting him and simply rolling on the ground laughing.
>>
In military school(court order, not the nice type of military school) I was the only white person and the only non-gang member. I had to fight every single day for 6 months. Sometimes they would put a padlock in a sock and I would have to figure my way out of that. A few gangs made attempts to recruit me because I was smart and could avoid getting into trouble when I did shit I shouldn't do. They would attack me later on because I always declined them and disrespected them for being in gangs. Was a very rough 6 months. Made me tough as fuck though. I will bite your throat. Has been 6 years and I am still pretty aggressive in civilian life as a result. My friends think I have PTSD but I don't wake up screaming, I just keep a very high situational awareness constantly and will strike first.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.