[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
National holiday celebration in Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: img_8684.jpg (134 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
img_8684.jpg
134 KB, 600x900
http://e-kg.pl/aktualnosci/2029-kolobrzeg-upamietnil-obchody-3-maja-foto
>>
why doesn't poland send some of their qts here
>>
>>73053474
to who? to niggers?
>>
>>73053474
There are already there, you just don't know they are foreign.
>>
>>73053343
It was on 3rd of May.

>>73053474
The problem is that we export mainly subhuman welfare seekers and I am deeply sorry about that.
>>
Why does she have a fleur de lys on her beret ?
>>
>>73053522
>russia
>male life expectancy less than 60 years
>10 million plus muslims
>getting cucked by blacks
>slavic administration so autistic they still haven't developed eastern part of country

top kek
>>
File: 250px-Krzyz_Harcerski_HR.png (108 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
250px-Krzyz_Harcerski_HR.png
108 KB, 250x241
>>73053701
>fleur de lys
We have Harcerstwo, which is form of a Scout boys/Scout girls.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Scouting_and_Guiding_Association
>>
>>73053680
the poles at work seem bro-tier compared to the muslims

but the poles here are also notorious for home robberies unfortunately
>>
>>73053901
There was Polish parkour guy on your Norway get talented.
People robbing your houses are scum and should never leave Poland at the first place, but when they do, they go, robb some shit and go back.
>>
>>73054027
true

i don't even mind the poles. it's not like they're settlers, like you said they go back when done with job or when economy in poland improves -- unlike the blacks and muslims.
>>
>>73054210
and they work hard labor jobs unlike blacks and muslims who have 7 kids and collect welfare check
>>
>>73053784
Much more than 10. The thing is, most of them live in their own republics that are part of RF, away from european parts of Russia.
And it's not up to you to talk about blacks cucking someone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.