[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel pledges to stop Front National
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 320x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 320x280
>When it came to a Q&A session with the older students, Merkel fielded questions about the refugee crisis and defended her so-called open-door policy, arguing that “it is not in line with European values” when EU countries pick and choose which refugees to take in, based simply on their religion.

>The students also wanted to know what would happen if the French National Front continued to rise in popularity and perform well at next year’s presidential election. “I will try to add my own contribution, as far as one can from outside, so that other political forces are stronger than the National Front,” she answered.

>This is perhaps a knock-on effect of problems closer to home, in which the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party continues to build momentum. Outside of the auditorium, she explained to waiting journalists that the AfD would have to be countered “without foaming at the mouth”. However, she also highlighted that there would be “no new strategy” in dealing with the party, which just released its new anti-Islam manifesto.

Prepare your anus Frenchbros.
>>
>How are you planning to stop democracy from working? Because a party I disagree with is going to win.

t. Students
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1000x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1000x682
y-you won't let her hurt me will you anon?
>>
Could that whore maybe care about her own country instead of caring about others?
>>
>>73053932
>tfw merkel will send muslim rapists to her and you can't do anything to prevent it
>>
File: 1461464044865.jpg (81 KB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
1461464044865.jpg
81 KB, 674x500
>>73054145
she prefere blacks th
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>73054145
>anon, p-please i need you....
>>
>>73053298
wouldn't that piss off the french and strengthen their support for FN?
I hope it does.

also sorry for all of this. The german flag is a flag of shame in these times.
>>
>>73054326
That's not the smartest thing she said. Still, she's the best politician in France.
>>
File: 1437732714012.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437732714012.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>73054326
>>
How did European values survive for so long when it's about replacing Europeans with people that don't hold those values?
>>
>>73054413
>waiting for the money shot
>>
Trump will have her assassinated in his first act as President. I'm no longer worried about the future of Germany. Also the AfD continues to climb and polls at 15%. They will be unstoppable after Trump wins in the USA.
>>
>>73053298
Lel, actually, it could help the National Front to get more votes, everybody here hate Merkel for the shitskins she let coming in Europe. We also hate when a foreign politician tell us what to do in our country. What a dumb bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 752x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 752x547
>>73054719
t-together we can rediscover the france of napoleon, senpai
>>
Merkel's doubled down on fucking all of Europe up. In for a penny in for a pound as they say
>>
>>73054752
>only 15%
When Germans don't care about Germany, why would anyone else?

If anything Trump will be removing our protective hoverhand and leave you cucks to defend yourselves.
>>
>>73055072
Which would end Merkel anyway and allow, no, force us to get re-armed fast. No more welfare-sponsored "leftists", immigrants right back in a warzone, open season on the Jew. I say let Trump remove, so we can remove, a couple of us have been itching for this shit since '45. Figuratively speaking, that is.
>>
>>73055072

The AfD went from 0 to 15% nationally in less than 6 months. In another 6 months they will be polling equal to the CDU. They are literally the Donald Trump of Germany.
>>
>>73053298
Meanwhile the AfD polls at 15% according to ARD (which is way more trustworthy than Forsa).
>>
>>73055072

>15%

In many places they poll 25-30% already. The German media polls are rigged to elicit defeatist bullshit reactions like yours. Congratulations on getting cucked by the Lügenpresse, American.
>>
>"""""European values""""""
>>
>>73056094
>>73056250
>>73056181
>less than 5% away from SPD now
kek, what a bunch of losers the SPD has become
>>
When will german have a chance to dismiss her from the gov?
>>
>>73053298
>>The students also wanted to know what would happen if the French National Front continued to rise in popularity and perform well at next year’s presidential election. “I will try to add my own contribution, as far as one can from outside, so that other political forces are stronger than the National Front,” she answered.

French people hate Merkel and the germans, she can keep dreaming she will never have any influence in France

>>73054326
The only women who love black in france are the arabs, and you know that.
>>
>>73053298
Isn't democracy supposed to be a European value?
>>
File: Frankreich.jpg (43 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
Frankreich.jpg
43 KB, 400x269
>>73053298
Frankreichfeldzug soon
>>
>>73056094
MGGA
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.