[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
germany to legalize medical weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 1451505753848.png (190 KB, 1039x1353) Image search: [Google]
1451505753848.png
190 KB, 1039x1353
4/20 hitler's birthday blaze it

http://www.attn.com/stories/8068/germany-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-in-2017?utm_source=dsfacebook&utm_medium=fbpost&utm_campaign=internal

>Patients suffering from serious illnesses will be able to access cannabis, which will be covered by health insurance companies, if they've consulted with a doctor and "have no therapeutic alternative," the German Health Ministry said in a statement.

"Our aim is that seriously ill people are looked after to the best of our ability," German Health Minister Hermann Gröhe said.

VICE Media Spain weed 420 vice field

Germany's federal drug commissioner Marlene Mortler said "the use of cannabis as a medicine within narrow limits is useful and should be explored in more detail" but cautioned that "cannabis is not a harmless substance" so it shouldn't be legalized for recreational purposes.
>>
File: 1461445548219.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461445548219.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>73051257

thats nothing ... weed is effectively legal here already ... a few gr as least won't get you in trouble cause the police cba to prosecute all the cases ... there needs to be a full legalization tho

i can't believe there are people that are still anti weed

theres absolutely no question about it the fact that its less degenerate and dangerous than alcohol for a society but yet retards still come with the epic "culture" argument

and thats not even taking into account that there is a state telling people what they can consume and what not ... disgusting government!

If degenerates want to pump themselves full with heroin good .. but let me shoot them if they chimp out on me ... 2 bad i can't have both of these things haha

sucks to be yuropoor
>>
>>73051257
how is that bad?
you are supposed to fight against welfare not against decriminalization of some fucking herb

compulsory welfare is being abused here, shitskins are coming for the compulsory welfare not fucking weed
>>
>>73051257
Germans will not be sufferring when theircountry will be taken by the hordes of kebabs. They'll stay calm and high. Forever and ever.
>>
>>73052109
>marijuana leaves you calm and docile
>mfw I can look out my window on campus at any point in time and probably find a stoner protesting or active in politics outside of marijuana activism

I never understood this meme
>>
>>73052509
I feel funny about the fact that I know this, but basically weed comes in two types: Cannabis indica and cannabis sativa. I forget which is which, but basically one gets you calm and docile while the other gets your mind racing and has been known to cause spontaneous bursts of activism. In the public perception, both types get lumped together though, causing contrasting stereotypes.

>>73051677
You actually can have a gun; there should be a store somewhere near you and the license can be acquired within a few weeks to months if you don't have a prison record or diagnosed mental disorder (at least as far as I recall).

Open carry is a different matter, but at least within (sight of) your home you are essentially backed up with better "stand and fight" laws than even some states of America.
>>
>>73052822
>Cannabis indica and cannabis sativa. I forget which is which, but basically one gets you calm and docile while the other gets your mind racing and has been known to cause spontaneous bursts of activism. In the public perception, both types get lumped together though, causing contrasting stereotypes.

Indica is a "body high" while sativa is a "head high" and there are mixes of both. Indica doesn't make you docile. It makes you very relaxed and calm, but you can break out of it, hop off the couch, and take a walk and talk if you want. It depends on the person.

Also a lot of people know the difference between indica and sativa, there's nothing wrong with knowing that. Indica.. indacouch.. that's how I usually remember that indica refers to a body high.
>>
Well the police basicly dont enforce anti weed laws already.
But its time for a real legalization of weed for everyone
>>
>>73052954
Okay, I'll concede that "docile" might be the wrong word. There does seem to be a certain trend for users to become quite passive or nonconfrontative in their relaxation though, at least in my experience.
>>
It comes down to CBD and THC percentages. Not Indica or Sativa plants.

CBD is anti psychotic and THC is very psychoactive.
>>
>>73053243
They give in to the high. They slump down, relax, and don't use energy. Then you have those that are willing to go beyond that. So it's lazy stoners vs active stoners. It's comparable to a guy who'd drink and get stupid and a guy who'd drink and talk politics. I always compare the communities with the alcohol community because they're completely comparable.

The docile and subservient ones are those who probably don't really think much about things to begin with. Sober or not, they pass over every subject matter and don't dive into the details. That's another issue entirely and it's a problem that lies with a lot of people here.
>>
>>73053387
Agreement. And now that you point it out I wonder why I didn't come up with the alcohol comparison before.
>>
>ITT people still consume psychoactive drugs despite there are psychedelics
>>
File: 1454954080275.png (781 KB, 1484x1464) Image search: [Google]
1454954080275.png
781 KB, 1484x1464
>>73052822
>>You actually can have a gun; there should be a store somewhere near you and the license can be acquired within a few weeks to months if you don't have a prison record or diagnosed mental disorder (at least as far as I recall).

lol nope

The fastest way is to get a hunting license but it costs a lot more

The normal way is to join a meme shooting club .. aka SCHÜTZENVEREIN and then you have to shoot for 12 months and regularly within that time frame

after that you can get a license to buy a handgun .. but you have to show that you practiced with guns of that type of category and that you will use it for "sport shooting"

tl; dr .. takes a year or get a hunting meme license for lots of shekels

also the Schützenverein literally has a right to reject you obviously and they can snitch on you and randomly claim that you are unfit to own a gun and report you to the authorities

also most of them are currently packed and full at least here in NRW and the government is not giving out new permissions cause they dont want to see more of these clubs

Getting a gun the legal way is insanely painful, retarded and you are at the subjective mercy of others to get one.

Fastest way to do it is to buy one illegally but then you get raided by the cops in no time lol!
>>
>>73052822
>You actually can have a gun
which must always be locked away safely in a container, separate from the ammo, which is also locked away. You may only shoot it in shooting ranges or IF you can make sure that it's completely impossible that the projectile lands out of your property, you may shoot it on your own property.

If you want to carry your gun around for self defense, you have to get a permission from a judge, however you will only get this permission if they find you to be especially endangered compared to other people. Needless to say, that's extremely rare.

Crossbows are fine though, since they don't have a barrel, they don't legally "shoot" so they're not firearms.
>>
>>73053482

I seriously do not want to abuse psychedelics. Its beneficial, and I'd like it to remain that way. One can have fun on psychedelics, but it would be a waste if you don't spend any amount of time reflecting.
>>
>>73051257
Is smoking weed and playing video games all day long, while never going out because you don't have any friends, degenerate, /pol/?
>>
>>73053722
Despite crossbows are in theory legal the police can take it away for a time if they think you want to use it as a weapon and not as a sporting tool, same with muskets
>>
>>73051257
Weed is absolutely HARAM
>>
>>73053722
>you may shoot it on your own property.
Only on Blackpowder based weapons, gunpowder arms must be shot at the range
>>
>>73053833
if you're exploring the german jungle you can run around with 45cm machetes as well, because then it is considered a tool. if you're carrying around a kitchen knife and you don't intend on cooking with it, it's a weapon.
>>
>>73051865
The fact that you fags don't realize the trick behind legalizing weed is sickening. They are legalizing it because it makes people care less about the problems.

>"Damn government are taking in refugees!!1"
>Oh look weed is legal
>*Smokes a blunt*
>"Yeah dude, we have to do something..."
>*falls asleep*
>Wakes up
>Makes food
>Go to the TV or computer
>Sit there the entire day
>*Smokes another blunt*
>"Yeah dude, I heard about the jews and stuff"
>>
>>73051677
Weed is for niggers. Go ahead if you consider yourself a nigger, then leave Germany du Volksverräter
>>
>>73053604
>>73053722
This is a lot different from what I remember but it seems to check out. Sorry for the accidental disinfo then; anybody know about a crossbow design for rapid fire at short ranges then though?
>>
>>73054109
>crossbow design for rapid fire at short ranges then though
There are Zhūgé crossbows that are repeating, but they have way less power then bows that have to be cocked after every shot.

From weakest to strongest and at the same time from fastest to slowest
>repeating crossbow
>manual cocking
>Internal cocking device
>external cocking device

I use an AR-480 for Homedefense and 3D bow sports
>>
>>73054089
>"Damn government are taking in refugees!!1"
>Oh look beer
>*drinks beer *
>"Yeah dude, we have to do something..."
>*falls asleep*
>Wakes up
>Makes food
>Go to the TV or computer
>Sit there the entire day
>*drinks some more beer *
>"Yeah dude, I heard about the jews and stuff"
>>
>>73054361
Comparing a beer to a blunt.
Alrighty then.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>73051677
>>73052822
>>73053236
>>73053787
>>73053951

KEEP DOING THE HERBAL JEW
>>
File: op].gif (4 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
op].gif
4 MB, 320x180
>>73051257
What's wrong with weed being used as a medical substance? Perscripted painkilers are already addictive and harmful, there'll just be one more substance that's baically the same. We have medical weed too.
>>
>>73054331
>AR-480
Noted, thanks again. Will look up and try to attain.
>>
>>73054455
KEEP SUCKING THE MEATY MUSLIM

Seriously, just calling something a Jew does not magically make an argument.
>>
>>73051677
No wonder Germany is fucked with people like you.
Shutting of their minds with weed instead of fighting back against degeneracy.
>>
>>73054605

>shutting of your mind with psychoactive drugs

oh boy
>>
>>73054361
>The fact that you fags don't realize the trick behind legalizing weed is sickening. They are legalizing it because it makes people care less about the problems.

isnt it the same with alcohol ?
>>
>>73054661
>>73054449
>>
>>73053604
> BAN ASSAULT TODDLERS
>>
>>73054650
Have you even met people that are high on weed.
They can't even form coherent sentences.
>>
>>73054750

you are so fucking autistic holy shit

turn off your hollywood movies ... you obviously don't have any experience with this at all .. are you fucking 12 or something?

im sure you think people become crazy lunatic maniacs when they consume cocaine aswell huh
>>
File: 1riqm.1382657094001.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1riqm.1382657094001.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
I fucking love weed, vape it everyday
>>
File: ItrlKJdp.jpg (12 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
ItrlKJdp.jpg
12 KB, 238x238
>>73054568
> Billionaire George Soros behind major push for marijuana legalization

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/2/billionaire-george-soros-turns-cash-into-legalized/?page=all

Kevin, pls
>>
>>73053722
>If you want to carry your gun around for self defense, you have to get a permission from a judge, however you will only get this permission if they find you to be especially endangered compared to other people.

easy this days, just rush the field on a football game wearing a mohammed fucks goats t shirt.
>>
>>73054851
Vape nation, bro!
>>
>>73054851
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMICTAl4LCg
>>
>>73054750
Have you ever been to the Oktoberfest? Same thing, just with beer.
Also, I think providing someone who has gone through several therapies with medical cannabis should be allowed.
>>
File: 435636363645.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
435636363645.png
83 KB, 480x360
>>73054750
>>73054842

Keep doing so Marsell, the herbal jew is good for you, hollywood told you so
>>
>>73054955
papa bless
>>
File: 1461523083234.png (427 KB, 949x629) Image search: [Google]
1461523083234.png
427 KB, 949x629
>>73055000
No it is not. Beer has remained its potency, you stupid fuck
>>
>>73054502
Two expensive and complicated for beginners imo.
Start with something cheaper like and simpler like the Jaguar Recurve Armbrust 175 LBS by German sport guns.
>>
>>73055372
>*too expensive
>>
>>73054857
See what I mean, frogfag? Could have just posted that article and saved yourself the burn.
>>
>>73055149
You do realise that the medical cannabis they give to the patients are controlled for the THC and cannabinoid content, right?
They don't go to some random dealer and buy the weed there.
Not to mention the potency of alcoholic beverages can change too. Just compare whiskey to beer for example.
>>
>>73055372
Wow - that is a -lot- cheaper. Probably a wise call, much obliged for the advice.
>>
File: 1462199870619.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1462199870619.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>73055425
> implying the joos do not want to degenerate you

/pol is always right
>>
>>73055856
Not this one. We're not all George fucking Soros.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.