[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol, I cannot believe that vaccination is not discussed her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1330405_1437739262.jpg (119 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1330405_1437739262.jpg
119 KB, 600x450
/pol, I cannot believe that vaccination is not discussed here yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AgKBVaPKWo

Those vaccines have additives such as aluminium, mercury, formaldehyde, anti-biotics and more.

On average children in the US get 49 doses of 14 vaccines until the age of 6 years.

What is the end goal of this? Of course dumbing down the population, turning them into weak autists - so they can be easily controlled by the Jew. Autism was diagnosed in 1 of 10,000 children in 1980, now it is 1 of 48 children.

The shilling against vaccination opponents is strong. The same Jewish rhetoric is used as against 'homophobes', 'anti-feminists', 'anti-racists' (race just a social construct) etc.
>>
File: Infant-vaccine.jpg (98 KB, 882x643) Image search: [Google]
Infant-vaccine.jpg
98 KB, 882x643
Bump

>Tfw mercury and formaldehyde is directly injected into the body of babies
>>
Vaccines dont cause autism. But they have been known to cause other diseases. There was a case in Sweden once where a certain condition skyrocketed in vaccinated kids. Stupid me forgot the disease though.
>>
>>73051894

Narcolepsy. It was H1N1 vaccinations causing narcolepsy in young people
>>
Vaccination is useful of course.
However in some countries it's starting to become some really shady shit.
I got vaccinated only a few times when i was a 1st grader, maybe 3 or 4 times and that was it. And I'm healthy af.
>>
>>73051894
But if you get so many injections with a cocktail of the most toxic substances known to humankind, how can you truly believe this can be not a reason for autism?

But let us ask science (that is not bought by the Jewish pharma industry), here are 22 medical studies that find a link between vaccines and autism (or other negative consequences):
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html
>>
>>73050792
I've only gotten vaccinated once that I remember. Maybe as a child too?
>>
>>73052272
>Vaccination is useful of course.
Well, it may be bundling of something useful (prevent diseases) with a mix of a highly toxic cocktail (mercury, formaldehyde, aluminium etc.) to make you socially retarded and mentally weak.
>>
>>73050792

Fuck off, OP. You're bringing shame to an entire nation with your anti-vaccination bullshit.
>>
>>73050792
Yep there is mercury in some vaccines, as a COMPOUND!

Sodium is a very toxic reactive element. But you eat salty cum though
>>
File: 1440108378636.jpg (97 KB, 424x620) Image search: [Google]
1440108378636.jpg
97 KB, 424x620
>>73050792
>I don't know nor chemistry, nor biology; the post
You know, that's why the vaccines are handled by EXPERTS and not by common people, because they're useful but dangerous.
Don't want to get vaccined? Then don't go to get one, simple as that. Vaccines have saved a lot of lifes mate.
>>
>>73052511
I'm not a chemist and I can assume that neither are you.
As I said, somewhere they overdo it, somewhere they give just the right amount.
You either have 1 autistic idiot like you per city or 1000 diseased.
>>
A normal human has between 50 and 150mg of Aluminium in their body, less than 1mg of mercury is present in any vaccine (which is considered a trace amount and is considered safe). farmaldehyde is fine, anti-biotics are fine etc.
Thiomersol, which was a mercury containing compound in vaccination, has been phased out, but autism rates have continued to rise.
>>
File: contempt-500x354.jpg (33 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
contempt-500x354.jpg
33 KB, 500x354
>>73052542
I hate you so much, you deluded, dumb little sheep. You are the reasons why Jews call us Goyim (= cattle, dumb).

You are so gullible and fall for the shilling against vaccination and are willing to give a baby shots of the most toxic substances known to humankind such as mercury and formaldehyde.

I cannot even express my contempt against you!
>>
>>73052661
>Yep there is mercury in some vaccines, as a COMPOUND!
What is Thiomersol? How many were affected by it?
>>
>>73052811
>A normal human has between 50 and 150mg of Aluminium in their body
Because there are other sources how you get that into your body, but does not make it any better that you get it also by vaccines. Also, be aware of that babies get an injection with that, so the amount is much more for them (and not there is no safe amount of mercury).

And how do you know for sure what is in your vaccination shot? What if the government just adds something and just does not state it?

>farmaldehyde is fine, anti-biotics are fine etc.
Wat?
>>
>>73052968
I'm saying I wouldn't inject elemental mercury. Just like I wouldn't eat elemental chlorine
>>
>>73050792
U seem pretty autistic m80.
Maybe you had too many vaccines?
>>
File: againsttheperson.gif (4 KB, 340x163) Image search: [Google]
againsttheperson.gif
4 KB, 340x163
>>73053165
>>
File: 1445534233391.gif (478 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
1445534233391.gif
478 KB, 500x224
>>73050792
>doctors tell you not to feed your children seafood in fear of mercury

>inject it directly into their veins

Seems smart.
>>
I wish op never had vaccines so he'd die from some horrible disease and rid the earth of his fucking retarded genome
>>
ETSUBATSU
>>
>>73050792
Ok, So I honestly am curious about this now. Your post convinced me to look deeper.

Are you suggesting that the sort of levels of aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, etc. within the actual "medicine" are levels that are completely damaging to children?

Do you know what decade these were implemented? I am pretty sure I didn't have that many...
>mid 80s baby
>>
File: chemicals.jpg (26 KB, 984x880) Image search: [Google]
chemicals.jpg
26 KB, 984x880
>>
>>73053369
I have practically not been exposed to any vaccines and I am absolutely healthy.

Also, your post clearly shows a high level of autism - so my warning is unfortunately too late for you.
>>
Autism diagnoses have more likely increased as more people (specifically doctors) understand what it is. It is also now a spectrum so if you show slihht sometimes you are put somewhere on the scale. In the past if you were weird people would just accept it. Now people want to be told they have something wrong with them so they can feel as though that explains why there a pleb. And as far as mercury goes, your probably have more in your body if you eat fish from certain areas.

As far as vaccinations go it's all about herd immunity so that people who can't get immunised for whatever reason are safe from disease. All these anti vaxxers are doing is making it unsafe for these people. Im also sure the original paper saying vaccines cause autism was revoked due to lack of evidence or something.
>>
File: c-g01-eng.gif (14 KB, 883x569) Image search: [Google]
c-g01-eng.gif
14 KB, 883x569
Hello OP! Not to derail your thread, but I just want to chime in and mention endocrine disruptors as another potential health problem. Western fertility collapsed in the 1960s. Coincidentally, this is when plastic containers for food and beverages and plastic tableware started becoming really common.

http://www.who.int/ceh/publications/endocrine/en/

You may now resume your autism thread.
>>
>>73050792
I only had 1 vaccine in my life, it was supposed to prevent something called a "hooping cough"
but i still got hooping cough and it didn't affect me at all, it lasted a couple weeks at most
>>
>>73053452
>Ok, So I honestly am curious about this now. Your post convinced me to look deeper
Thank you, having made at least one person aware of the threat and to look deeper into the topic was the objective of this thread and makes me happy.

I do not trust the governments at all and it is very plausible that there are substances in the vaccination injection that are critically harmful to humans, especially to babies.

There are enough sources that are dedicated to what extent these substances in which form and dose are harmful to the human body, so I encourage you to read them.

People should be mentally and spiritually weak so they can be controlled easily.

It is no surprise that the pharma industry and Jews are working together to create fraudulent science and to silence vaccination opponents.
>>
>>73053813
What mandatory shot is this for American children?
>>
>>73054171
The main guy behind the anti-vaccination movement, Dr. James Jeffrey Bradstreet, was found dead of "suicide" from a gunshot wound to his chest last year.
>>
File: Shut It Down.jpg (8 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
Shut It Down.jpg
8 KB, 180x280
>>73054309
Shhhhh- don't wake up the Goyim
>>
>>73050792
>>
>>73054541
Another proof that vaccinated people are autists.
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>73050792
>Autism was diagnosed in 1 of 10,000 children in 1980, now it is 1 of 48 children.
Because the spectrum has been expanded so much it means nothingh
>Hm my kid likes to play with lego. That means he is an autist ,the psychiatrist said it
>Better put him on meds for 300$ a week
This is a way more plausible explanation to that than magic vaccines cause Autism
>>
>>73054475
>Bradstreet has published some controversial autism research, which implicates vaccines in the causation thereof, in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, which is not indexed by PubMed. This research has concluded that autistic children have a higher body burden of mercury,[8] and that three autistic children have measles virus RNA in their cerebrospinal fluid.

/Pol is always right, there is not one single exception
>>
>>73054452

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

Can't tell if a troll or if you actually that fucking retarded if you are well you should kill yourself and if your a troll well you should probably kill yourself to.
>>
>>73054309

Didn't the birth rate drop because of the pill and catholics ignoring the vatican on birth control?
Isn't it mostly by choice?
People don't need big families to run the farm or take care of them in their old age.
>>
>>73054755
>Mercury is good for your brain
>I-it is just that autism spectrum has been expanded
Shilling this hard
>>
>>73054475
So? Fuck him. People commit suicide all the time. His "science" was never backed up and couldn't be reciprocated. If someone writes a paper and it can't be redone it's most likely bull shit. I'm sure he was also paid for it as well.
>>
People have been vaccinated for decades and the rate of autism has only gone up after the definition of the spectrum was broadened but of course it's the vaccines.
>>
>>73053120
Your fingernails have levels of chromium in them. When you eat different kinds of meat and plant substances, you are exposed to Mercury, Arsenic, and Cadmium. I can tell you have no experience with chemistry and the idea if organic and inorganic compounds. There are acceptable levels to many things, and they are periodically checked.

I'd be more worried about the increased levels of flouride in water, that the EPA has requested they lower. Also, all the other junk you digest screwing with your bodies natural stomach flora.

Autism is also massively over diagnosed.

Vaccines only work because of herd mentality. Because of the random nature that is the human makeup, a rarity happens and very rarely kids have side effects. The same goes with any medical procedure, some women die from complications during breast augmentation.

>>tfw work for a FDA lab
>>
>>73054720

You exist you live in a first world country and probably have all your shots otherwise you would've died on polio or some other terrible disease instead your alive and well and shitposting on /pol/ just the same is me
>>
>>73054000
It's called herd immunity, if only your fellow countrymen weren't so smart, you'd be dying an agonising death much to my delight
>>
>>73054855
So all you do is using ad hominems and base your opinion on a youtube video with faggots financed by the pharma industry to professionally shill gullible idiots to take a toxic cocktail.

According to this video, I would need to dead right now and many people I know, because vaccination is not very common where I come from

>Mercury is good for your babies, Goyim - you can trust me
>>
>>73050792
>autism meme
Vaccines don't cause it; glyphosate does.
>>
>>73054330
Nothing to do with the vaccine assisting to boost your immunity vs the specific whooping cough antigen though right?
>>
>>73054452>>73054000
Or, is this the most epic cruel joke of all time. Truly genius. Make a super realitstic sounding conspiracy theory, to watch all of the families stupid enough to listen suffer.

I ask you. What if those weird materials actually have a scientific way of helping newborn babies cope with the technology/environment around us. I can't imagine a majority of doctors in America, who are also fathers and normal guys, would sell out their own children, and ruin them, and the generation around us. Or are they just not smart enough doctors to see it yet? The numbers just aren't there.

Or is that the joke? Does the devil extend that far? If so, he's got a good count.
http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com
>>
>>73055076
>You exist you
Brain damage from mercury detected

>and probably have all your shots otherwise you would've died on polio or some other terrible disease
Wow you are really brainwashed, I have actually almost none vaccination and guess what I am alive and healthy
>>
>>73054864
Sexual promiscuity and the collapse of the family implies a kind of impulsiveness that comes with stunted development, particularly in men. Having a society eager to turn the fringe ramblings of feminists into mainstream politics, or in which half the men are too unfit or immature to get and keep a girlfriend, or in which traditional morality is dismissed without a thought are the symptoms, not the cause.
>>
File: 1309460357199.jpg (38 KB, 506x348) Image search: [Google]
1309460357199.jpg
38 KB, 506x348
>>73055144

If your gonna disregard my arguments than I say your opinions are trash you don't want a debate only a self flagellating circle jerk well you won't find that here so GTFO
>>
>>73050792
>/pol, I cannot believe that vaccination is not discussed here yet.
fucking newfag
>>
>Autism is diagnosed 1 in 48 people

No. Most of them are just lazy assholes looking for medical scapegoats for their fucked up failiure of a life.

Conidering the parents of today, it's easy to see why.
>>
File: cca.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
cca.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>73055223

I'm just gonna bury your shitty ass in memes leave you will find no love here only cold hard hate go cry me a river on some anti vaxx safe space why don't you no one cares GTFO.
>>
>>73055216
>I can't imagine a majority of doctors in America, who are also fathers and normal guys, would sell out their own children, and ruin them, and the generation around us. Or are they just not smart enough doctors to see it yet? The numbers just aren't there.
Well, those doctors form their opinions based on studies. But if these studies are frauds and financed by the pharma industry, they cannot differentiate truth from a lie. Doctors are thus not immune from being brainwashed. They think they are doing good, while they are doing something harmful even to their own children.

There is a huge industry in shilling people to believe vaccination is good - you can imagine how much the government and pharma industry are paying for this foul propaganda.

Also, think of all those universities, scientists and doctors who say that race does not exist or say that gender is just a social construct. Science is the first victim of the people in power, they abuse it do spread their own false information.
>>
>>73055593
Truth hurts the vaxxer
>>
File: 1437363291810.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437363291810.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>73055684

cuckball go get raped by achmed in the next country over why don't you.
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>73050792
>Compounds containing mercury behave exactly like mercury
>>
>>73055342
You have not posted one single legitimate argument in this thread, but what you are doing is another indicator that vaxxed babies have autism.
>>
>>73055774
Thanks for bumping my thread
>>
>>73051801
You eat fish at all?
>>
File: ourleader.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ourleader.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
>>73055636
Sold. Brilliant moment.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 474x473
>>73055806

Bitch I can do this all fucking day I got A folder with 100's of dank memes to bury you in so bring it motherfucker.
>>
>>73055865
Google Inuit and mercury poisoning
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/prenatal-mercury-and-autism/

MERCURY CAUSES AUTISM, MERCURY IS JUST ONE OF MANY TOXICS IS IN VACCINATION!

>b-b-ut the mercury in vaccination is good for your brains, you can trust me Goyim
>>
File: prevalence-graph1.jpg (196 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
prevalence-graph1.jpg
196 KB, 2709x1844
>>73055926
Go on senpai, bump my thread with your autism
>>
>>73055797
>Hehehe, exactly Go- I mean Guys, the mercury and formaldehyde injected into your blood is totally harmless for you, it is even good for your brains
>>
>>73056027

Try harder faggot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy

Here is everything you need to know to put you in your place Also keep screaming about teh mercury because they stopped using that shit years ago,
>>
>>73056130
I mean. That really is alarming and kind of an insane growth. Are they 100% sure it's the vaccines. Has everything else been ruled out?
>>
File: jewpedia.jpg (39 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
jewpedia.jpg
39 KB, 320x286
>>73056262
>Uses Jewkipedia as a source
Opinion discarded right away
>>
You faggots aren't taken seriously because you make retarded generalizations
>vaccinations cause autism
No, they don't. Some vaccines have been linked to autism. Some of them.
Vaccination in general is one of the best things ever invented. There are just some vaccines that we are 99% sure increase your chances of getting autism.

Stop acting retarded. No one is going to listen to you if you're simply anti-vaccination. That's like being anti-food just because you dislike red meat and think it causes cancer.
Name the specific vaccines and the ingredients that cause cancer. Be against those instead of lumping all vaccines together.
>>
>>73056303
It is certainly not only vaccines, you also get poisoned by what is in your food, f.e. pesticides and a lot of other things.
>>
>>73056454
I agree. Unfortunately after the countless shenanigans wikipedia pulls from consistently editing down Bill Clintons sexual assault list to discrediting life events to their own agenda, I'm shocked people still trust that as the blind truth.
>>
>>73056535
Then read more carefully faggot, I am not against vaccination, I am not against reducing the risk of getting diseases - however I am making you aware that you do not really know what is inside these vaccines (government could just add something without telling anyone, you can hardly detect something you do not search for) and that there are additives that include the most toxic substances known to humankind. Autism may be just one result.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>73056454

If your gonna disregard my opinions then I'm gonna continue to shit on your faggot
>>
>>73056225
Not an argument.
>>
>>73050792
Its been covered a billion times
>>
>>73056454
Stupid faggot detected.
People like you are the kind of idiots who used wikipedia as a source in school and you got the idea that you can't use it because your papers got rejected every time.

Here's a protip, moron. The reason teachers reject wikipedia as a information source is because it's not an information source. It's a compilation of sources. You're supposed to click on those little blue numbers that show you where these claims come from.
Wikipedia itself is like a library. All it does is give you links to sources. The site itself has zero creditability, the citations have creditability.
>>
>>73056796
Well, you used the worst source you could possibly find

But yeah go ahead and bump my thread, finally I realise how I can use your autism for my own means.
>>
>>73056683

Except in certain articles "Gamergate" wikipedia is pretty accurate with it's information.

>But these facts go against my preconcieved worldview so discarded
>>
File: 1462347662396.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462347662396.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>73056854
Great explanation of Wikipedia. Thanks for that perfect reminder.
>>
>>73050792
>Vaccine autism soccer mom tier tinfoil conspiracy
Go die
>>
>>73056854
Here, use some real sources, you gullible Goy

>http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html

Wikipedia is a godless, Jewish extremist anti-white cultural marxist hate site that rewrites history and commits science frauds to push their own political agenda (race doesn't exist, gender just a social construct)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>73057032

You only want sources that confrim to you rpeconcieved worldview fuck off get AIDS and cancer and die in a fire will you.
>>
>>73057109
So one truth in millions of lies
>>
>Autism was diagnosed in 1 of 10,000 children in 1980, now it is 1 of 48 children.
Blame Jewish Psychologists with liberal diagnostic standards.
>>
>>73054309
The 1960's are also when women got control of their reproductive systems, and began emasculating an entire generation of men.

Probably has a bit more to do with the issue than plastic and jews
>>
>>73057126
This is how brainwashing works

I applaude to the propaganda techniques of the Jews. Amazing what some fraudulent studies financed by the pharma industry and some dark rhetorics can accomplish if you have some people dumb enough to buy them.
>>
>>73057249

Your source is complete Dogshit and I don't even have to fucking read it see I can disregard opinions to,
>>
>>73050792
most of your augments are from flawed papers by now disgraced scientists. Alcohol, tobacco and cars are a bigger threat to humanity
>>
>>73056854
Good post.

>>73057109
Agreed, but you can't deny a bit of a political tone has been creeping in over the past two or three years. I'm not saying all articles are butchered versions of the truth anywhere near as bad as that single Gamergate article is, but a combination of glaring omissions, reordering of content, and source selectivity are all serving to build a noticeable bias. Wikipedia won't remain as neutral as it has been for much of its history unfortunately.
>>
File: do_it_faggot.jpg (56 KB, 631x475) Image search: [Google]
do_it_faggot.jpg
56 KB, 631x475
>>73057389

Please die
>>
File: sffs.jpg (271 KB, 1132x508) Image search: [Google]
sffs.jpg
271 KB, 1132x508
>>73057249
You're a fucking retard. Wikipedia has nothing to do with anything. Address the sources used instead of attacking a fucking platform that just compiles sources.

See these? Read these, you fucking idiot. Address these.
Maybe these are all biased sources, maybe these are good sources that prove you wrong, how the fuck would you know if you're just being an idiot who is dismissing everything for inane reasons?
If you're so confident with your positions read these sources to confirm your beliefs.

Of course you will not do that because ''hurr durr wikipedia bad!!! Godless site!!!''
>>
>>73055144
You know what else is great for babies? Death, because they don't have immunity from particular diseases because they weren't vaccinated.

But maybe you're on to something. You were vaccinated, and you turned out to be a cock loving faggot, so maybe there is a Jew conspiracy to destroy Western civilization with shots
>>
>>73057290
>Wahwahwah- he does not accept my article from the Jewish extremist anti-white hate site as scientific objective facts so I better tell him to fuck of and get some diseases
>>
File: 1460905872939.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1460905872939.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>73050792
>- so they can be easily controlled by the Jew.
>The same Jewish rhetoric is used as against 'homophobes', 'anti-feminists', 'anti-racists' (race just a social construct) etc.

Nigger, please.
>>
>>73057439

Agreed alot of the very political articles are showing liberal bias but it's still a great resouce for anything with a nonpolitical slant. something OP from norway wouldn't know as he has a stick up his vag.
>>
>>73057593
Occupation and highest level of education?
>>
>>73057411
>Comparing studies not paid by the pharma industry with a fraudulent extremist Jewish anti-white hate site that claims race does not exist
>>
>>73057643

Never go full SJW
>>
>>73055926
holy shit if people are trying this hard to derail, maybe the anti-vaccine people are right afterall

kinda like trump and the media trying to shit on him
>>
File: uJeVw.gif (2 MB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
uJeVw.gif
2 MB, 300x265
>>73057728

Keep posting and I'll keep shitting on you.
>>
>>73057438
That is the same they say about race and gender. Race does not exist, race science is just pseudo science, we are one race the human race...

I see the pattern

I agree that the alcohol and tobacco Jew are some serious problems as well, vaccination is just one puzzle piece of many (but a significant one)
>>
File: 19528571206.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
19528571206.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>73057546
Look at all the cock-loving autists in this thread, who else could they possibly blame?
>>
>>73057523
By vaccination or other means?
>>
>>73057925

preferrable both cuntgoblin
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>73057886

Confirmed SJW you just reached the bottom of my shit list.
>>
>>73057531
All you can spout is ad hominens and cry that I do not trust the pharma fianced sources stated in you extremist Jewish anti-white hate page that also find proofs and provides studies that 'race does not exist'.

Also, I have posted non-pharma financed studies that for example provide a link between vaccination and autism, so maybe you first address them
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7 KB, 260x194
>>73058053
>>
>>73057546
>Death, because they don't have immunity from particular diseases because they weren't vaccinated.
Wow, just wow

How could have babies even survived when there was no vaccination? Your post must be proof that we are all actually dead and just imagine that we are alive. This is a supernatural conversation now.
>>
File: PcWRG.png (133 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
PcWRG.png
133 KB, 400x307
>>73058190
>>
File: 1462243572484.jpg (81 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1462243572484.jpg
81 KB, 550x413
>>73057886
It must be sad to be you, OP.
>>
>>73058053
>All you can spout is ad hominens
That's exactly what you're doing, you fucking idiot.
I am not using ad hominems, you fucking idiot.

I present an argument and then I call you names. You simply call people names and act as if the name calling is an argument. That's what an ad hominem is. Me calling you names is just me calling you names.

I made an argument, address it instead of continuing with your ad homos.
>>
I've never been vaccinated for the flu and I've never had it.

I remember as a kid my brother and friends at school, who had been vaccinated for the flu had been getting them left and right. But a much as I was exposed to them I never got it.

The flu vaccine is a Jewish trick to get parents into spending hundreds for their family to be safe from a meme tier virus.
>>
>>73050792
Fuck off, OP.

All these faggots not wanting to get vaccinated because they didn't have Silent Generation grandparents talking about the neighborhood kids that got bodied by diseases we don't have to suffer from anymore.

There was a measles outbreak in my area because dumb new age faggot parents don't want to put evil medicinal poison in their precious lil chillun and now people are panicking and the demand is greater than the supply.
>>
>>73050792
Also Norbro do you mind sending me your email address? If you don't want to give your email address I'll give mine.

It's [email protected]

I used to play Minecraft when I was 15, please no bully.
>>
File: 130023113298.jpg (42 KB, 357x330) Image search: [Google]
130023113298.jpg
42 KB, 357x330
>>73058249
Yes, you must be much happier living in your cultural marxist paradise
>>
>>73053813
>Hydrogen Cyanide
>Safe, natural

I bet it'd still get spread about on Facebook, too.
>>
File: 3748644-3354133381-b4i7w.jpg (44 KB, 762x744) Image search: [Google]
3748644-3354133381-b4i7w.jpg
44 KB, 762x744
>>73058441
So how do you know it would be me who sends you an e-mail?

Also why would you want my e-mail address?

Are you trying to dox me?
>>
File: 2jbmj68.jpg (199 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2jbmj68.jpg
199 KB, 640x480
>>73058468

You have shown long ago your not interested in a debate but a one sided ciclejerk go circlejerk on reddit.

GET OUT
>>
>>73058318
>Take a load of this Goy
But where I live we almost have no vaccination AND GUESS WHAT WE ARE ALL STILL ALIVE

>Muh measles
>Muh polio

Also again, I am not against reducing risks of getting diseases but it is a proven fact that the government abuses this situation to add some toxics to give you autism and other bad stuff
>>
>>73057546
My grandfather had 8 sons, his brother 13, almost none of them vaccinated, all of them alive.
Im not sure if you are retarded or paid shill.
>>
>>73058789

GET OUT go circlejerk back on reddit,
>>
>>73057886
The 2 first replies before me to this post are obviously retarded from too much vaccination.
>>
>>73050792
Here in Norway you get like 8, and none of them are questionable.

>Diphteria
>HIB-infection
>Pertussis
>Mumps
>Measles
>Poliomyelitis
>Rubella
>Tetanus
>>
Vacunes are shit. They keep alive the weaklings and dont let the natural selection to do its job. This is why we have tumblrina and such subhumans.
>>
>>73058751
I have provided non-pharma financed studies, I have provided an excellent overview in the video in the top comment, I have reasonably agreed vaccination would not be a bad idea (if they would not inject you something else or a highly toxic cocktail of toxics), I have debunked all your arguments, I have annihilated you verbally and BTFO you, and I have stumped all your ad hominens, shilling and sliding
>>
>>73050792
>those things are bad by default in all scenarios and combinations
See this is why anti vaxxers are retarded.
>>
>>73058989

7/10 Made me laugh
>>
File: Huehuehue.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Huehuehue.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>73058927
>>
>>73058936
The last yeat an spanish kid died from diphteria because he never was vacunated. This bacteria was extinguished in Spain, that was like the first case in decades. Also remember, we are flooding our countries with shitskins. Expect also to be flooded with diseases that were removed long ago.
>>
>>73058989
Vaccines or not bad per se, but what they add to the vaccines are (mercury, formaldehyde, anti-biotics etc.), also you never know what you actually get injected
>>
>>73058652
I want to discuss this topic with you more.

Also if I gave someone my email I would expect an email from someone anyways.

I can understand your paranoia but please trust me. How the hell could I dox you anyways.
>>
>>73050792

This is by design. The NWO will not work without weak and weak minded individuals to carry out the masters orders. It's also a plan to depopulate the planet. I'm down with the depopulation stuff but ... It comes at a price.
>>
>>73058294
Flu vaccine effectiveness varies per year. It is somewhat of a guess based on how they the most common strains of the virus will develop.
No form of the vaccine causes Flu, the people who think so are fucking idiots who don't understand vaccines.
Not touching your face, washing your hands, etc. Will give you the best chance to avoid the flu.
>>
>>73059168
Why do they use Mercury at all?
>>
>41 posts
wew
I think this guy is just a shill who is trying to look vaccination sceptics look retarded.

If you bring up the fact that SOME vaccines have been linked to autism you'll be lumped together with this fag who spamming the thread as if this was his job. Like he's paid to act retarded, throw out ad hominems and lash out against anyone who wants to discuss vaccines.
>>
>>73057886
8/10 bait OP
>>
>>73058989
>Vacunes
>>73059162
>yeat
>vacunated
The fuck is wrong with me. You see? I was vaccined, I survived when clearly I shouldn't.
>>
>>73059261
To make you dumb and give you autism. Because the government loves people who are easy to control.
>>
>>73050792
Autism rates have increased because autism is a fucking spectrum disorder that is better understood than it used to be. Being autistic doesn't make you Rain Man. It's also over diagnosed.

Aside from that, there's another huge difference culturally: women aren't having babies until they're in their thirties and forties. It causes developmental problems that we don't fully understand.
>>
>>73050792

My question to all the shills out there that love vaccines... Why do you care if I get vaccinated if you are? If you're protected what diff does it make to you?

I do admit that vaccines in the past have been very useful for eradicating diseases... That doesn't mean that doesn't mean that they're now or even back then harmless.
>>
>>73059261
It's used in a preservative for some flu vaccines.
>>
>>73058789
dont know where you live but go out in a more populate area and you will see when you kid get it ...
>>
>>73059199
Why not discuss here?
>>
>>73059006

you haven't done jack shit your sources are biased as shit and wouldn't even be taken seriously by anyone who knows better you claim to be against le toxic chemicals yet you have no idea the amount of toxins you ingest every fucking day from common household shit You have debunked shit if anytrhing I have debunked ever point you made BTFO and shit on you in grand fashion
>>
File: 591782759.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
591782759.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>73059345
Just because you're an autistic faggot that doesn't mean everyone else is too, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
>>
>>73059371
>Autism rates have increased because autism is a fucking spectrum disorder that is better understood than it used to be.
But the spectrum plays only a extremely marginal role and was considered when determining the percentage of autism in the population. Thus, the statistics are very accurate.
>>
>>73059387
I live and have lived in some highly populated cities, and kids get nothing.
>>
File: huehuehue_by_voltrotz-d7nvrdw.png (257 KB, 1024x1176) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue_by_voltrotz-d7nvrdw.png
257 KB, 1024x1176
>>73059475
How do you huehuehues even have Internet in your shithole?
>>
>>73059345
>autists
>easy to control

>vaccines
>cause autism

My guess is that the reason why they use crap in them is that it somehow is cheaper or something. The 'international' pharmaceutical industry is crooked beyond belief. They are not making medicine to cure disease or to prevent disease. They make medicine to earn money.

I do not think it's a Jewish scheme for brain control, it's all about the money. It's Capitalist nature.
>>
>>73052387
>how can you truly believe this can be not a reason for autism?

Because there's no evidence for a link to autism.

I think the vaccination schedule is far too aggressive and I don't doubt there are negative consequences to pounding a babies immune system with vaccines. Remember that the immune system can't distinguish between dead or attenuated virus and a full on attack. That's fucking why vaccines work, because the immune system goes into overdrive to figure the virus out and create antibodies.

BUT...there's simply no evidence of a general link to autism.
>>
>>73059397
Because it's impossible without all the shills here that will rag on you and say nothing but adhom
>>
>>73050792
There has been quite a few vaccination threads on /pol/ recently. They are probably one of the most heavily shilled topics around here. You get hordes of the usual suspects that seem only capable of screaming 'conspiratards!' and 'tinfoils!' and 'citation needed' I think it's time we take a step and realise that maybe it's not the best idea to give a large and ever increasing number of vaccinations to children in an ever decreasing amount of time. Not to mention all the harmful additives in these vaccines.There are thousands and thousands of out of court settlements that these pharmaceutical companies have to make to people who have been permanently disabled by vaccinations, you won't hear about it on the news. Robert De Niro has been involved in all this lately in regards to the film VAXXED which was pulled from his film festival for questionable reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7iPn39i08
>>
>>73059376
Look up herd immunity. If someone physically can't be vaccinated due to illness or something, they will still be effectively immune if everyone else is. If you and groups of people that think like you all refuse to be vaccinated, you break the herd immunity which may harm those that want to be vaccinated but can't. I'm not saying you'd be directly responsible for them getting ill/dying or anything, though. Just another thing to consider.
>>
>>73059681
>I do not think it's a Jewish scheme
>It's Capitalist nature.
heh
>>
>>73053266
>to all the "oh no muh mercury" fags

The fist rule of toxicology is that the DOSE is the poison. Water, oxygen, vitamins, ANY FUCKING THING can all kill you in the right doses. Likewise, any fucking thing is harmless at the right doses. I don't think even the most lethal nerve agents created can harm or kill at a dose of, say, one molecule.

What is the dose of mercury from adhering to a vaccination schedule? If it's too low to be harmful then look else where.
>>
>>73059681
Autists are socially retarded and hard to control in the sense of controlling a wild child. However, when I use the word control I mean it in the sense that such autist are most likely not capable to be dangerous and to overthrow a tyrannical government

>I do not think it's a Jewish scheme for brain control
Good Goy
>>
>>73059686
Yeah and there will never be a link as long as the doctors establishing links commit suicide or get discredited by the medical mafia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143238/Family-cries-foul-suicide-anti-vaccination-doctor-Jeff-Bradstreet-open-community-fund-investigation.html
>>
>>73059681
>implying capitalism and the jew arent the same
>>
>>73059296
If it killed everyone it wouldn't be effective and people would stop using it and therefore defeat what they're trying to accomplish. It doesn't kill anyway turbocuck, it makes you autistic and infertile among other things. People who don't reproduce are the desired effect. DEPOPULATION.
>>
>>73059780

again you go with muh chemicals you don't even know what the fuck that mean anymore.
>>
>>73059773
Most likely someone of this thread will write you an e-mail, but that will not be me. After this thread is closed I will have to continue some university work, I cannot spend all my time on discussing vaccines - but thanks for the offer.
>>
>>73059860
Its called survival of the fittest. WE haven't abided by nature for a long time and I'm all for going back to that. Too many turbocucks on this planet. It's time to depopulate the weaklings.
>>
>>73059780

I can agree with this. Though I think people probably spend too much time worrying about additives ("harmful" depends entirely on dose and the doses are exceedingly small) versus the fact that the current schedule is the equivalent of a Shock And Awe bombing campaign on a baby's immune system.
>>
>>73059780
Thank you for your comment, I am glad that some sane people are in this thread too.
>>
>>73059950

Fuck it I'm done this thread has gone full shillbot mode I got better shit to do the entertain you fuckwits
>>
>>73060040
You're an absolute piece of shit and we know you're getting paid to spread your lies. We know. The world will be an even smaller place in the future.
>>
>>73050792
Much chemicals... Then goes and smokes weed
>>
>>73059935

Control in the sense of outcome or future. IE not reproducing or propagating. Has nothing to do with being able to physically control in say a room, building, or fema camp.
>>
>>73059860
or the new order plan of kekis if there are too many who dont get a vacciant they spread a one of those "shits" and boom we have about 2-4 milions dead victims
>>
>>73059168
>add
Nigga it's all part of it.
>>
>>73060064

Lol your in university for what gender studies lemme guess Social justice I can't see you taking a class in anything serious.
>>
>>73050792
Mercury is not fucking toxic when it's bound in a molecule, nor is cadmium toxic when it's in its metallic state.

You need chlorine in your fucking body as it's part of several processes inside of it, but if you get too much of it you fucking die, the same with sodium. Hell most essential atoms and molecules will kill you at too high a dose. You dense motherfucker
God almighty you are the biggest faggot OP
>>
File: 17niro3_2798704a.jpg (960 KB, 1500x1897) Image search: [Google]
17niro3_2798704a.jpg
960 KB, 1500x1897
>>73059780
Hahahaha, this is Robert De Niro with his son.

To be fair the main reason that his son is an autist is probably because he literally copulated with a Nigress.
>>
>>73060064
Ok see you some other time you can still email me if you want. Save my email.
>>
>>73060340
STEM master race here, crawl back into your oven Schlomo
>>
>>73060340
Hey look Goyim he hates 'SJW's, he's one of us. Do yourselves a favour and highlight this turd's posts and see what a shill looks like in action.
>>
>>73059950
>Yeah and there will never be a link as long as the doctors establishing links commit suicide or get discredited by the medical mafia.

Statistically speaking there is no link. This isn't something that a lone doctor working for years can discover and then be killed before the news gets out. If vaccines caused autism in general you or I or anyone else could demonstrate it by running the numbers.

The numbers aren't there.

Again, I think there are negative effects to the current schedule. I have no doubt some children suffer harm or even death. And at a very low level some children might be susceptible to some vaccines in a way that leads to autism.

But the stats don't support the idea that vaccines are responsible for the overall rise in autism.
>>
>>73050792
>anti-vaccination faggot

Kindly kill yourself out of /pol/.
>>
File: 4786-Hail-Satan.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4786-Hail-Satan.gif
1 MB, 500x333
>>73060262

Please satan bring back some easily vaxxinated disease kill off all these anti vaxx fuckers purge the world of all the retards
>>
File: 1461568251235.png (434 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1461568251235.png
434 KB, 960x540
>>73050792
>People who have never taken chemistry, endocrinology, immunology, nor any physiology commenting on this matter
>>
>>73060302
>02 â–¶
>>>73059860
GOOD... we need less people on this planet. Not more. Shouldn't only the strong survive? I'm glad those of you who like vaccines have taken them, and you'll likely have autistic children who then don't reproduce thereby ending your bloodline. This thread has changed my mind. I like vaccines, everyone should take them. EVERYONE!
>>
>>73059911
>>73059968
Most big corporations are owned by white people, then probably Asians before Jews.

Both white people and Jews are over-represented, but Jews the most.

>>73059935
Why would the 'Jewish overlords' (aka Capitalist overlords) want to make the population autistic? Autists do not function. They are not giving the 'overlords' profits.
>>
>>73051894
/thread
>>
File: bd8.png (270 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
270 KB, 1190x906
>>73060597
>Pro-highly-toxic-mercury-formaldehyde-aluminium faggot-injection-into-babies
>>
>>73060691
>Why would the 'Jewish overlords' (aka Capitalist overlords) want to make the population autistic? Autists do not function. They are not giving the 'overlords' profits.
For the same reason the abolish eugnics and allow passive dysgenics. It weakens the population, creates stress, tension, destroys social cohesion, makes everything more difficult.
>>
>>73060596
>Statistically speaking there is no link

We have a huge increase in autism in children in most western countries. We have a sudden explosion of allergies and learning difficulties in children. We are raising a sickly generation of children. It can't be simply attributed to over diagnosis or the changed modern environment. There needs to be a thorough analysis of what is happening to our kids. The absolute butt hurt nature and defensiveness of any sort of enquiry into the area of vaccination reminds me very much of other sacred cows like the holocaust, which actively try to avoid any kind of scrutiny. To many people these are the actions of an industry that has something to hide.
>>
>>73060630
You didn't study theology, but you're a fedora. Explain that one.
>>
>>73060604
I would rather want to die than to live with brain damage and autism, like you vaxxers do.

Also, I am not against the idea of vaccination, but its abuse by the government to inject you something maybe completely different and also a chemical cocktail with the most toxic substances known to human kind.
>>
>>73061098
The reasons are simply all the chemicals and toxic substances we are exposed to through our environment, food and also vaccination.

And it is a very accurate observation that the rhetoric against vaccination opponents is similar to what you describe. They are silencing or trying to ridicule any dissent opinion against vaccination with a lot of effort, so just our babies can get autism or other harmful things.
>>
>>73061237
>Implying I'm not a Son of Abraham
>>
>>73051801
>tfw retarded /pol/ users who have no knowledge of Biochemistry or O Chem think they know anything about vaccines.
>>
>>73062124
This is why I included non-pharma financed studies from experts in this thread.

But nice try, Shillstein
>>
Measles has long been eradicated from Mexico, thanks to a prolonged vaccination campaign. It has become so rare, that it makes the news when an infection appears. The last two cases where from a french girl coming from Paris and two years ago from that outbreak in California that made it across the border.
>>
>>73050792
kill every jew before they kill you

it's us or them
>>
>>73062237
All of which are just correlations studies which is fine because you can't obviously randomly assign kids to receive vaccines or not ethically however, you must realize how man hundreds of correlational studies have been done on this topic and a few will show positive results just due to random chance. It's called a type 1 error and is a big issue now in all sciences using statistics from genetics to neuroscience but psychology is currently the main scape goat.
>>
>>73050792
You're basically retarded.

Mercury - an element in the compound thiomersal, investigated thoroughly and no causal link to autism has been found
Aluminum phosphate - Used as an adjuvant to create a higher immune response, investigated thoroughly.
Ammonium sulfate - used to purify proteins in the synthesis of a vaccine, also found in bread and flour.
Formaldehyde - Mostly removed from the vaccine before shipment but thoroughly studied to have no causal link to autism.

Vaccine's aren't and have never been linked to autism. Children not vaccinated are at risk themselves and pose a risk to other children.

http://www.cochrane.org/CD004407/ARI_using-the-combined-vaccine-for-protection-of-children-against-measles-mumps-and-rubella
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleID=2275444

The one study that showed any link was fraudulent.

http://theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/the-autismmmr-fraud/
http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c5347

The end goal of this is literally just to reduce the amount of cases of the illnesses being vaccinated against. Numerous studies show that vaccines work. It's even self evident as many things vaccinated against are almost gone from our societies thanks to the vaccination.

Now on a different note. Autism doesn't make someone easy to control. Quite the opposite in fact. Autism is a mental condition which makes it difficult to communicate or form relationships. If this were some mind control thing the mind controller definitely wouldn't want to introduce something to the mind controlled which would reduce the susceptibility to suggestion. Lower communication and ability to make relationships does not translate into easier to control.

In the 70's/80's it was around 1/2000. Over 60% of the increase in autism reports has been due to different criteria in what amounts to autism.

http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1919642

Also, holy shit not everything is jews.
>>
I'm still waiting for the Andrew Wakefield studies
to be trot out, all the while ignoring that he altered patient data, and was accepting 500,000 pound sterling from a law firm representing MMR injury victims while performing his MMR studies.
>>
>>73056027
Let it go. people here are just basic fags entertained political medias and claiming to be red pill.
in other words u are loosing your time trying to help trumpfags
>>
>>73062692
>Mercury - an element in the compound thiomersal, investigated thoroughly and no causal link to autism has been found.

I believe there is still a fair amount of contention surrounding this. Everybody is aware that mercury is highly harmful to the human body. Just because something is found only in trace amounts doesn't necessarily mean it becomes safe.

>It's even self evident as many things vaccinated against are almost gone from our societies thanks to the vaccination.

Correlation does not equal causation. Most of the major diseases had already declined majorly due to increased awareness of hygiene and improved sanitation.
>>
>>73063538
Just because it is found in trace amounts definitely doesn't mean it is safe. When it is thoroughly studied and determined not to have adverse health effects it is safe.

There are many wide scale studies showing this is causation.

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/2/07-040089/en/
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/201/11/1607.full
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
Jew here.

I'm laughing my ass off because I know you retards won't vaccinate your children, so you, your genes, and your ideology will dissappear because your children will die or be made sterile, while ours will stay healthy and make lots of money treating your infections.

It feels good to be a Jew!
>>
>>73064215
Them not vaccinating their children puts your children at risk. It's really not a laughing matter that only harms them.
>>
>>73050792
>On average children in the US get 49 doses of 14 vaccines until the age of 6 years.

Wait what? I think here you get vaccines against like 15 things, but they're adminstered in coctails and you only get 2 repeat shots when you're like 9.. My generation also got an extra one to protect against meningitis at about age 10, because there was an outbreak.. Why do Americans get 49 doses?
>>
>>73064215
What makes you think we let our children anywhere near those retards?
>>
>>73064313
* >>73064601
>>
File: pol_mease.jpg (57 KB, 930x319) Image search: [Google]
pol_mease.jpg
57 KB, 930x319
>>73063538

>I believe there is still a fair amount of contention surrounding this.

There isn't because the controversy has caused an obscene amount of testing, of which the results have been nearly unanimous. Not necessary for you, but if anyone thinks "nearly" is an "ah ha" point then it might be a good place to read up on statistical error (false-positive, false-negative) and confidence intervals. A lot of the problems with talking about studies has been a serious deficiency in statistical knowledge.

>Everybody is aware that mercury is highly harmful to the human body.

There is a difference between a substance and compounds. As posters have said before, elemental sodium will destroy you, but the sodium chloride that you sprinkle on your food is not harmful. In fact, you can eat grams of this stuff without ill effect.

>Just because something is found only in trace amounts doesn't necessarily mean it becomes safe.

This is true only to an extent. If a concentration of a substance is lower than necessary for biological activity, then it effectively is safe. We do have enzymes that can break down a hell of a lot of nasty shit, even cyanide compounds, like the minute amount you might get swallowing a cherry pit. Cells can break down small quantities of hydrogen peroxide with the organelles known as peroxisomes, and do so regularly. For most things, the body has a way to deal with trace amounts of certain substances that doesn't damage health status.

>Correlation does not equal causation. Most of the major diseases had already declined majorly due to increased awareness of hygiene and improved sanitation.

Pic related.
>>
>>73050792
They don't use mercury in anything but the flu-shot here in the US anymore and haven't since the late 90s.
>>
>>73064036
I think an open mind should be kept on this subject. And people need to remember that vaccines are a huge multi billion industry. Studies can be paid for and made to say whatever you want them to with enough money.
People also have far too much faith in the academic world and the peer review system. The academic world has proven themselves in many different fields to be gutless conformists and highly dependent on the establishment for funding and thus compromised.
>>
File: 1444336982783.jpg (50 KB, 480x674) Image search: [Google]
1444336982783.jpg
50 KB, 480x674
>Jews want easily controlled workers
>So let's turn them into autistic people, who are known for being hardworking and easy to control
>???
>Somehow profit?
>>
>>73051801
>Tfw not knowing the difference between an element and a compound
>Tfw not understanding that there's less formaldehyde in a vaccine than in an apple
>>
File: 1454272433138.gif (497 KB, 387x353) Image search: [Google]
1454272433138.gif
497 KB, 387x353
Would you rather have autism

or

polio?

What about whooping cough?

Hepatitis?

Tuberculosis?
>>
>>73051801
>>73050792
And this is why decision-makers should be required by law to have a master's degree in STEM; the average person is just this stupid.
>>
All my friends who study medicine are pro vaccination. Not sure how much of this is shill to be honest.
>>
>>73064762
Everyone does have an open mind. Tons of studies are being produced and they are all unanimous. Having an open mind doesn't mean people should put there and other people's children at risk.

>All information I dislike is false because muh corporations, muh establishment, muh faith

If you ignore all relevant sources of information and continue to argue you're basically just arguing with faith.
>>
File: 1453340532679.gif (1 MB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
1453340532679.gif
1 MB, 300x500
>>73064803
If you think autistic people are easy to control, you're sadly mistaken.

Normies will do anything for SEX MONEY SEX MONEY SEX MONEY. Autistic people just want to be left alone to live in their fantasy lands.
>>
Our ancestors didn't need vaccines to live. Why would we?
>>
>>73064861
Of what type, though? Not all formaldehyde is the same and an apple is a piece of fucking fruit.
>>
File: 1423174270681.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1423174270681.gif
744 KB, 245x300
>>73065187
>If you think autistic people are easy to control, you're sadly mistaken.
That's my point bruh.
>>
>>73065187
>Autistic people just want to be left alone to live in their fantasy lands.
sounds like easy control tb h pham.
you just need to provide some basic welfare and utilities
>>
>>73065261
t. moron
>>
File: 1458275907527.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1458275907527.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>73065224
We need vaccines now because diseases are more virulent than they were before.

If you lived your entire life on a farm and only saw the same 100 people for your entire life, no, you wouldn't need vaccines. But we live in a world where people carry shit around from all over the world.

Not only that, but our fathers and grandfathers overused antibiotics, medicines, and vaccines instead of letting their immune systems take care of business, and caused the old bugs to mutate into superbugs. This isn't even their final form.
>>
I'm for vaccines, but I'm not for scare mongering to make cash off of vaccines that either don't need to exist, or were never tested properly.

We can't just add a blanket assumption that all vaccines are good, and then never question them. That's asking for trouble (as if a pharma company actually gives a shit about anything but money and power, they' sell you a syringe full of air if they could). Also

>vaccines have lots of bad stuff in them
>x chemical is almost identical to y, and y is super toxic

We have lots of chemicals in our bodies right now that, in higher doses, would kill us, and many of them are actually essential to good health, others are perfectly acceptable within a certain range.

As for the whole pretending different chemicals are similar because they look the same to your idiot brain, you can fuck right off.

>CO is deadly
>CO is almost identical to CO2!

"We should ban CO2 to save lives" -high school dropout 12,392,108 on social media
>>
>>73064215
>Jew here.

Do the opposite of what this guy says.
>>
>>73063238
trump is critical about the current state of vaccinations
>>
Anti-vaxxers are literally human garbage. Go spread your baseless, disproved claims elsewhere you fucking sperglord.
>>
>>73064762

Studies and scientific inquiry are the result of skepticism. Granted, bias does exist, and peer review is an attempt to limit it.

This strikes me as more skepticism of skepticism. Do you have any way to substantiate that these many groups you've labelled to blame have a direct and causal impact on the results? You, just a post ago, dismissed vaccine and disease rate statistics as correlation, but you are presenting "big pharma" as causation under what basis? Is there any evidence that you would even accept to show that vaccines are safe, or can anything be spun in a way to show "concern?"
>>
>>73065224
I hope people like you get wiped out by preventable diseases.
>>
File: 1433793278558.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
1433793278558.png
263 KB, 975x962
>>73065187
This.

We're autistic, not normie women, we don't give a shit about social pressure.

M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>73065001
>STEM degree in mechanics
>don't know one thing about biology or medicine
good idea
>>
File: 1454389127938.jpg (53 KB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
1454389127938.jpg
53 KB, 720x300
>>73065299
oh.
>>
>>73050792
And the definition of autism was also grossly broadened in that time. This isn't just true for autism. Just about everybody can be pinned with some sort of mental diagnosis if you try hard enough.
>>
>>73050792
>Pol tinfoiler needs proof that jews are behind all the worlds evils
>The scientifically debunked idea that vaccines cause autism is entertained
>Some people actually agree
This confirmation bias is SJW tier
>>
File: 6th Sun.jpg (440 KB, 1509x1541) Image search: [Google]
6th Sun.jpg
440 KB, 1509x1541
>>73065683
We're all mad here.
>>
I guess, now that I think about it, any parent dumb enough to not vaccinate their kids probably shouldn't be spreading their genes anyway.
>>
You know theres plenty of toxins in your body right now? All of the organic ones get metabolized and excreted. You consume neurotoxins everytime you eat plants and even some animals. Hell you even have trace amounts of chlorine in your system. The thing is none of it is in large enough quantities to kill you.
>>
>>73065562
He was ironic, m8
>>
>>73063538
WHAT PART OF A FUCKING COMPOUND DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND DID YOU FAIL OUT OF CHEMISTRY
>>
>>73065562
fearmongering.

What if I get wiped out? Who cares. Free will is a myth, religion is a joke. We are all pawns controlled by something greater: _____ The DNA of the soul.
>>
>>73062692
Thank you leaf
>>
Sorry but it's no conspiracy. Vaccines are a necessity.
>>
>>73050792
Autism hasn't went up. The standards by which autism is diagnosed have went down. Same reason perfectly normal children are being diagnosed with ADHD/ADD/whatever and being given as many pills as possible.
>>
>>73063538
no you are wrong. homeopathy is explicitly centered about small doses of poison. it's proven not to work - how about vaccines?
>>
>>73065980
Hell probably flip his shit if he realizes that chlorine or iodine is in the body naturally.
>>
All these pussies sperging out about Mercury and heavy metal contamination. So much faggotry. The trace amounts you are exposed to won't do shit. They are only harmful under conditions of constant exposure to very elevated levels. You won't get sick from eating contaminated fish, just like you won't get sick from vaccines. It's a bullshit myth spread by middle age women, like razor blades in candy.
>>
>>73065421
we need vaccines to be able to hug every member of the human race
>>
>he believes the vaccination conspiracy meme

Let me guess: you also bought into flouride and bees and illumernatty conspiracies.
>>
It's so you don't fucking bring diseases on to other people you fucking retard. Just read a medical textbook on how vaccines work and why they work.
>>
>>73063538
Why are people still talking about thimerosal?Per the cdc it was removed in 2001 just in case, but no link has been found since. This should be the end of the debate:

www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/timeline.html
>>
Gotta check out Vaxxed.
>>
Goddammit /pol/ you can be really fucking retarded sometimes
And even if vaccines did cause autism, i would much rather have more autists then have diseases like the mumps return
>>
>>73050792
it's a secret bacterias and viruses hidden in scar, they will unleash it if you start to riot
>>
>>73066583
Why are the two things mutually exclusive? What if it's just an issue of current manufacturing practices rather than vaccines themselves?
>>
>>73066301
>"Iodine" Isn't that the shit they put in radiation exposure tablets? I don't want that anywhere near my body.
Fucking kek. Middle age landwhale antivaxxers BTFO
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.