[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people shouldn't listen to rap music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9
Is he right /pol/?

In all seriousness though, have things really degenerated this far? One of my friends just posted this. Its downright absurd. The idea that someone could imply that a group of people own a type of music and that its wrong for anyone else to listen to it...The hell are these people on? I'm not even conservative; I lean more left than right. But this seems insane, especially when coupled with the idea that one is not allowed to express views because of a skin color. That's literally discouraging free speech.

/pol/ please help me. Tell me I'm being rused and that this isn't the society we live in. Tell me this is all some sick joke, and that people don't actually think like this.
>>
>>73050618

Yeah.

And black people shouldn't sample white music, use white instruments, or rap in white languages.

They also shouldn't use white created recording equipment or video or audio services.
>>
and non-whites shouldnt use the internet and speak english
>>
>>73050618
>tfw bitches can't into flyting
>>
>>73050618
uncensore the names you POS
>>
File: wake me up.png (30 KB, 490x394) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
30 KB, 490x394
>>73050681
I think one of them tried to cover that
>>
>>73050618
No, that's the society the left wants to live in. Step into the right.
>>
>>73050618
whites should listen only to old school gangster rap in order to remember that at their best niggers are still murderous animals

example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Yvne7qG0
>>
>>73050618
All thanks go to Intersectionalism. That's where all this systemic oppression, patriarchy, white privilege, heteronormativity shit comes from. It's actually ruining society and has infected even the lowest levels of education.
>>
>>73050618
>segregate blacks and whites

If you insist!
>>
niggers are violent and savage and white people who emulate them deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>73050941
How do we stop this plague then?
>>
>>73050618
I dunno anon, Wu Tang and Deltron 3030 are pretty fucking solid. I get what you mean though, tons of nigger babble "music" out there that doesn't stray too far from normal nigger activities, such as dealing drugs, smaking hoes, doing drugs, and general niggerdom. Its repetitive, boring, and the people who generally listen to it are ignorant subhuman troglodytes.... Aka NIGGERS
>>
I agree. No one should listen to rap because it is pure shit. Literally all of the lyrics is made up of three words:
>nigga
>fuck
>bitches
>>
>>73050618
It's a completely silly argument, I'll listen to what I want, if it makes someone mad, oh fucking well.

Just ignore your friend. He is signalling because he wants a cookie for parroting tumblr tier arguments that ignore the reality of how art works.
>>
>>73051104
I dunno, I've heard some good shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA
>>
>>73050618
This is my dads band I'd like to know what black people think
http://youtu.be/7Bbfrn400zs
>>
File: eden.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
eden.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>73050618
That feeling when your people create the rap music and then blonde white guy's going on as a "Rap god".
>>
File: 1461719023759.gif (741 KB, 752x969) Image search: [Google]
1461719023759.gif
741 KB, 752x969
>>73051055
The good news is that the insanity is on public display, and many Social Science academics are speaking out against it.

Unfortunately, the Intersectionalist Cult is what the MSM wants to push the hardest in this Global Citizen MultiKulti age.

But there's one good way to push back, and push back hard.
>>
>>73050618
I went to San Fran once, some bitch tried to tell my cousins they should not eat Mexican food because privilege and another word of the month.

Why are your young adults like this murribros? Do they truly have nothing else going on in their lives?
>>
>>73051271
>yfw so insecure that two white rappers in a black-majority genre is a threat to your cultural integrity
>>
>>73050618
Funny how they use white machines
>>
>>73051306
One of the problems is that from a public perspective, these sorts of people appear to be trying to "fight for what is right", and that opposition to these sorts generally appear to be the bad guys in media. It makes it hard to fight this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>73051339
I got a buzzword Dysentry you shouldn't eat Mexican food because you'll get diarrhoea
>>
>>73051443
Are you telling me my food fuels your posting?
>>
>>73050618
This kind of bullcrap is why people vote Trump.

(TRUMP2016 IT'S HAPPENING!!)
>>
>>73050618

Where does this "I'm going to censor you because you don't deserve to be listened to" bullshit come from? When were black people ever censored? Can't you just let someone type and ignore what they say? Isn't pretend discrimination for the sake of teaching others just discrimination if you don't stop it at some point?
>>
>>73050618
Good, no more sales for them.
A while ago people were calling it 'racist' how Adele has higher record sales than the dindu artists, now they don't want people to listen to their music, kek.
Also how black is hip hop actually? Sure, the artists are but most of the producers, songwriters and engineers aren't.
>>
>>73051397
True. A lot of that is due to social engineering, but we all need to do our part to make clear that this is nonsense.

Another big problem is that Hillary and Bernie both support all of this. Bernie with his "If you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor..." and Hillary repeating the Earnings Gap myth every other sentence. The Church of Intersectionalism is poised for a total takeover of politics if either of them win.
>>
>>73051566
underrated

nice one, pedro
>>
>>73050618
>That screenshot
A black, a raced-mixed, a commie and a chinese?
>>
>>73051615
They openly boast about segregation tactics, but still continue to assert that white people can't be the targets of racism.

It would actually be hilarious if it hadn't become the cultural norm.
>>
File: make it stop.jpg (38 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
make it stop.jpg
38 KB, 540x540
>>73051615
They make up new rules and change the meaning of words to suit their beliefs though; People aren't going to see discrimination, racism, etc because they already have rebuttals for that kind of shit already where they change the meanings of words to suit their view.
Shit like pic related happen get made for instance.
>>
I tend to agree and for sort of the same reasons but of course I see it differently.
I don't think whites should be reveling listening to music that is brazenly disdainful of white people/culture and glorifies all sorts of violence and criminality.

I appreciate rap music on some level though because its extreme crudeness and raw hateful aggression is very helpful in redpilling certain people on black culture.
>>
>>73051566
10/10
Would heartily laugh again
>>
If dey wuz rap and shieeet how come the greatest living rapper is white
>>
>I don't have to listen to you and I'm not going to listen to you because you are objectively wrong.

>Dialogue with the other side is impossible because the other side is evil incarnate so it's better just to not listen them or let them speak at all.

Holy fucking Christ, I hate these cunts.
>>
>>73051805
The thing is this stuff is confined to the areas where this language is used.
And as much as the media lives to push it, it just can't penetrate people outside an elite and educated circle. This is why in Australia 'hotspots' of propaganda appear. Eg inner suburban Melbourne.

The language used by this clique just doesn't transfer well to other areas of the country (unless they have a social science faculty at a regional university)
Because of this if you go to I dunno say Junee Golf club ons Friday night and start talking about how trannies are people too and they should be accepting more trannies at Yanko Agricultural College you're honestly gonna get your head smashed I and your arms broken.

People just don't want to hear that shit, no matter what Melbourne says
>>
Rap
Music
>>
>>73050618

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3Jc24OVxM

Jiggaboo come up from behind
Hit him with a coconut
Stab him in his gut
>>
File: angry fennekin.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
angry fennekin.gif
319 KB, 250x250
>>73052061
Yeah, I don't get it. No one has to agree with each other, but there shouldn't be a problem in someone speaking their views on a subject. Silencing people under the assumption you're right is shitty and doesn't open up the possibility of learning anything from each other in a discussion.
>At some point in the privileged structure of this country our society has taught that if you are white you deserve to enjoy and speak on any issue that you deserve to be in every room and can sample or bastardize every culture as your own
This part is especially infuriating.
Well yes, of course that's what people think. But not just whites; anyone can speak and is free to do that. To think anything else is inherently pushing against the right to freedom of speech. Its absurd and almost likened to that of a dictatorship for people to push silence on people. The beauty of culture is that it can be shared with others and that people can learn from each other; silencing people deters progress.
>>
>>73050618
>One of my friends just posted this.

Why the fuck would you be friends with someone this far into SJW shit?
>>
>>73052381
I didn't know; I went to highschool with him and he seemed like a pretty cool dude back then. We'd talk and even play pranks on each other. Made for fun times.

Its not just him though; a lot of my friends are slowly expressing more and more radical beliefs like this as time passes. It baffles me.
>>
>>73050618
youre being rused , black people always want to play their hippiddy hop to white people and will even get angry if you suggest changing tunes also the mentally ill have accesss to the internet so that guy is probably deranged
>>
how about:

"white people shouldn't listen to rap because it is degenerate garbage. white culture has produced the highest forms of every type of artwork and human expression, from sculpture, to paintings, to music, to architecture"
>>
>>73050618
Why would you want to listen to nigger music anyway? It's horrible, awful, dissonant, non-musical garbage.
>>
>>73050920
First know musical instrument= Neanderthals who's evolved dna isn't shared with any subsaharan Africans.
Hip Hop was derived from marching cadences that go back to roman legions.
And if he'd life to show some examples of African blues music that would be something as it was derived from European folk music and gospel.
>>
>>73050618
A white man named Karlheinz Stockhausen invented electronic beat music. Afrika Bambaataa stole their beats from Kraftwerk.
>>
>>73050940
>not posting born 2 die

thay whole soundtrack was pretty good
>>
>Facebook is an open forum
>White oppressors aren't allowed to comment on this topic
>>
The funniest thing about this particularly stinky part of SJW'ers is that they are the ones reinforcing racial stereotypes.

They do not even realise how actually racist it is to be making these statements. You think Mr Dindu down the street has even given one thought to 'whitey enjoying my music yo'? Are they so infantile?

Do they think Senor Hispandex will get upset if Chad eats a burrito? Because of course he will sing old sombrero songs whilst trying not to cry to sleep. Fucking idiots.

They are characterising blacks in some of the worst possible ways. It is hilarious how blind they are
>>
File: d5f6g789.jpg (42 KB, 650x355) Image search: [Google]
d5f6g789.jpg
42 KB, 650x355
>>73052906
>Senor Hispandex
>>
>>73051339
But your cousins are white
>>
>>73050618
>liberals embracing multiculturalism
>don't allow cultural exchange (which is vital if you want different cultures to accept each other) in grouds of "cultural appropiation"
>>
>>73052780
Love that. Being born white your oppressing the black man just by existing.
How about the benefits they enjoy by living in a white culture.
Running water, electricity, paved roads, a free education, the safety provided by the same police they disrespect.
I don't see them complaining that they want free passage back to the homeland to live in mud huts.
In fact the first thing any of them would do if they got any money would be to move into a white nieghborhood.
>>
>>73052906
No, what I've seen is that blacks want to reinstate segregation, they actually think their lives would be better without whites. Obviously all of that falls short when they are hungry or actually have take up a job to support themselves.

I see this century a big conflict coming for all the multicultural societies, the powder keg will be lit the moment the economy collapses. That would be fine and under normal situations whites would win but whites right now are filled with self doubt.
>>
>>73051104
>Fuck a closed casket bitch put me with the trees
>Let me rot, throw some seeds, water me and give me leaves
>All I've ever wanted was to be Breathing the way the ocean be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs32gaFg4mo
>>
>>73050618
Rap was made by whitey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qrs3uLdj60
>>
>>73053197
Clearly multiculturalism means cultures living next to each other in their own segregated sections.
>>
>>73050618

Bring up how primarily Jewish owned and run record labels make profits from the 'poor' black folk culturally appropriating white rhyming verse with white electronic music recorded on white technology, sold on white digital media and broadcast on white radio stations.
>>
>>73050618
>X group of people aren't allowed to do Y because of their race

Nope, that's racism sir and I will oppose it in all of its forms.
>>
>>73051805
The horse is right, reverse racism doesn't exist, it's just racism.
>>
>>73053991
But racism against whites doesn't exist!!! :^)
>>
Yes I agree. It's shit and just brainwashes white kids into nigger culture.
>>
>arguing this topic
>not calling your friends niggers and nigger lovers and spamming this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-riL5A4eiWQ
>>
Also
Eurorap > nigger rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYQWTf-8Wyw
>>
>>73050618
I hope white people continue to be kicked out of black spaces. Let the segregation begin.
>>
Bring up how much of Beyonce's new album was written by white men...
>>
>>73050920
>country music is derived from the blues

what is the nigger talking about
>>
>>73050618
Rap is garbage "music" so sure. Blacks need to go back to blues and playing the piano.
>>
>White people should stop listening to degenerate negro music!

I am fine with this.
>>
>>73054542
>>73054613
This what is the appeal of rap anyway? To appear thuggish and counter culture?
>>
>>73054673
It lends itself to beats really well.
>>
>>73050920
>country music derived from the blues
I love seeing what niggers think is history.
>>
>>73054482

Country music was invented by the Scots-Irish. Anyone who believes otherwise should probably kill themselves.
>>
>>73052613
Because it's popular with white chicks, which, in turn, is because white chicks want black cocks. Act black = get laid.
>>
File: anti-white-racism.jpg (669 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
anti-white-racism.jpg
669 KB, 1400x1600
no, he's not right.

This is just the same 'white cultures for everybody' anti-white rhetoric that the far left is engaging in.

Tell them they are crazy and bigoted and you'll talk about whatever you want to talk about. Tell them that they are trying to oppress the free flow of ideas and opinions from a single demographic group, just for the color of that group. Tell them they are are trying to silence a group JUST FOR THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. Tell them that they are obviously higher than kites. Then drop them from your life for being bigoted and oppressive.
>>
>>73050618
On topic: his own logic fails him. Rap is about oppreshun of blacks, seriously? And even if it was, why is it not okay for oppressors to listen to it? He just said it's "revolting" and didn't bother to explain further.
>>
>>73050618
All's i read was oppression appropriation repeated. Do these fucking faggots even understand how the real world works?
>>
>>73055131

Lmfao at nuwaubianism.

Also, are BLM really associated with the rest of those cults?

This says lots against them and their "equality".
>>
>>73050618
Yes! Stop buying and listening to nigger music! Stop fucking encouraging the land apes.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
What about moon man?
>>
>>73050920
>The genre (blues) developed from roots in African-American work songs combined with European American folk music.
Litterally a multicultural genre and responsible for a lot of healing after slavery. Anyone who says blues is nig nog music has never listened to the genre.
>>
>>73053625
>ooga booga bix nood mufugga
Yeah that drivel totally changes anyone's mind
>>
>>73050618
Why listen to an infantile Nigger with the IQ of a burnt peanut talk at all?

I don't see a lot of genuine value in rap, it's just narcissistic idiots masturbating their overinflated egos.
>>
>>73050618
>intelligent, self-respecting people shouldn't listen to rap "music"
Sounds about right.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.