[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korean : 7th workers party congress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 6145615_today_1030.jpg (83 KB, 430x244) Image search: [Google]
6145615_today_1030.jpg
83 KB, 430x244
they havent done such a thing in 36 years
what do it mean /pol/ ?
is kim about to tell everyone to go btfo the South ?
>>
>>73050325
I sure hope so
>ids habbeding?
>>
I'm on mobile so apologies for the lack of link, but the North Korean State News feed on twitter announced an invention that stands as "the greatest for man since he tamed fire and domesticated mules."

It'll be announced here, at the Worker's Congress, and my shekels are on something atomic. Either clean atomic energy or a new iteration of the atom bomb.
>>
>>73050584
>new iteration of the atom bomb
like a new type of bomb no one as ever made before ?
>>
How long till China copies it and sells it to the rest of the world?
>>
>>73050325
Cant wait for South-Korea to border with China and Russia.
>>
>>73050803
Yeah, like a new method of detonation or splitting that increases the yield substantially
>>
>>73050584
What's the Twitter account? Most are fake.
>>
>>73050944
He is talking about this one : https://twitter.com/DPRK_News
DPRK News is a fake. The CM told it a few months ago, after a break. BUT what is funny is that a lot of legit news services "follow" it and, sometimes, retweet some "news". And, to be honest, some are really hilarious.
>>
>>73050944
DPRK News or something simple like that. I remember that they link to the actual NK news website so it's a 9/11 chance they're legit
>>
File: 1449539912354.png (270 KB, 325x334) Image search: [Google]
1449539912354.png
270 KB, 325x334
bump
>>
File: invasion.png (2 MB, 1680x720) Image search: [Google]
invasion.png
2 MB, 1680x720
bump X2
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.