[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: groenland-smap.gif (11 KB, 163x272) Image search: [Google]
groenland-smap.gif
11 KB, 163x272
What happens here ?
>>
Gambling, drunks, incest, welfare money and an insane amount of rare minerals.
>>
>>73048799
Suicide, mostly

Highest suicide rate in the world
>>
>>73049198
Why though? Lack of jobs, isolation maybe?
>>
>>73048799
Goat fucking. XD
>>
Indians on ice with booze and drugs and natural resources getting the money into the country to keep the party going.
>>
>>73049398
Social issues
>>
People from Ittoqqortoormlit occasionally get on a boat and travel to Uumannaq so that they can visit their friends who used to live in Qasigiannguit before they take a holiday in Qeqertaswag.
>>
>>73048799
How much money is that for sale?
>>
>>73048799
https://youtu.be/DdWpppXPpSk
>>
no niggers
>>
Their PM had to resign over embellishing money for her daughters confirmation and is still a legit politician.

As soon as we gave them self government they signed contracts with Chinese companies to extract the minerals in their underground.

It is a literal moneypit, swallowing billions of Kroner each year and all we get in return funny looking people drinking beer near trainstations

>>73049398
They are greenlanders, thats why.
>>
File: SAM_0156.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0156.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
Boredom
Booze
Bodybuilding

For a bottle of JD you can rent a child for an hour.
Cheaper than whale ivory and WAY more fun.
>>
>>73048799
It's where NASA fakes it's mars rover footage
>>
>>73048799
i have been there... its beautiful but the people are very poor, financially and socially.
>>
>>73049692
You, Anon Rasmussen, have nailed it
>>
>>73049796
My absolute loathing for that fucking colony know no bounds. They have two seats in parliament that are guaranteed social democrats, the media doesn't even pretend it matters they count them as social democrat even before the elections begin.
Fucking colonials...
>>
>>73048799
Fuck I didn't realize that Thule was in Greenland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlC7Y9JVoXU
>>
>>73049702
>>73049692
>>73049488
>>73049109

Sounds FUN how do I get there?
>>
>>73050136
The average Joe can only get there through Denmark irrc
>>
how many danes live there?
>>
>>73050181
Unless they have a boat. Or a plane.
>>
>>73050072
Thule iſt eine ewig lange Legende. Schon die Griechen haben davon fantaſiert, als das Land aus denen die weißen Barbaren kommen.
>>
>>73048799
are we currently in real nigga hours?
>>
Literally nothing
>>
>>73048799
I was in the capital and yeah, pretty much nothing. They just have constant dinners at each others places. It's really comfy in a way but god is it boring. Hiking is really fun though.
>>
atomic tests
>>
>>73049109
>insane amount of rare minerals.
basically they got all the shit we already exhausted here ages ago, as we once were stuck together and share a lot of geology.

Not much mining left to write home about today.
It's not without reason half those gold shits and citites in alaska was founded by norse. They were expert miners from when we still had some shit left here, yet running dry.
>>
>>73048799
alcoholism, like any other part of the world with ancient indigenous people
>>
A lot of drinking and fishing
>>
There was someone from Greenland that used to post here regularly. Haven't seen him in a long time, I wonder if he killed himself.

I remember someone asked him what the average woman looks like there, he delivered.
Not very pleasant looking.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.