[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this fucking degeneracy! http://metro.co.uk/2016/0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 543x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 543x576
What is this fucking degeneracy!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/03/mum-sues-leisure-centre-for-stopping-her-breastfeeding-in-the-wave-pool-5857248/?ito=facebook
>>
>>73047865

>Muh body muh choice, unless you look at me you filthy misogynist
>>
>>73047865
Oh no a boob? Run for the hills!
Fucking mudshits are scared of the human body
>>
If I let loose fluids from my body on purpose people would throw a shitfit. Why is tit oozing acceptable?
>>
Its not pleasant when you a next to a breast feeding mother. The childs sucking is disturbing.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (663 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
663 KB, 1600x1600
>>
>>73048425
It was in a wave pool you sick fuck. Imagine if some of her tit milk got in the water. I don't know, man. I'm a degenerate motherfucker, but that disgusting cow's tit milk is still fucking disgusting.
>>
File: boilemmashem.png (839 KB, 770x850) Image search: [Google]
boilemmashem.png
839 KB, 770x850
>>73048704
>i have a face that looks like this
>>
>>73048704
SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING

that goofy bastard
>>
>At least white children
>girls isn't a coalburner
>>
>>73048425
In the wave pool, with other swimmers in there?

Groce
>>
>>73047865
At least those kids look white, i guess. Could have been worse.
>>
>>73047865
i've seen women feeding their kids in public as long as i can remember dæsu. biggest win was when i girl i've always wanted to fuck casually put her tit out and put it in her kid's mouth in front of everybody

>>73048746
nigger pls, that pool is full of piss anyway, a few milliliter of tit milk doesn't change anything
>>
>>73047865
Why do people get so triggered by breast feeding?

Probably cucks that were formula fed lmao
>>
http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/04/woman-takes-legal-high-masturbates-on-park-bench-video-goes-viral-5859128/

Found something better! If she was a guy she'd get a prison sentence for this shit.
>>
>>73049103
nobody did till bitches realized it wasn't giving them attention
>>
>>73047865

>breastfeeding
>in a pool
>where certain STI's can be transmitted such as fucking HIV

Slap the cunt in jail
>>
>>73049303
>where certain STI's can be

*transmitted through breastfeeding such as HIV, I meant to say
>>
>>73048809
>Not quite sure what these are
They look like sweet potato fries.
>>
>>73049049
>that pool is full of piss anywa

Might as well just let the migrants start shitting in them as well t b h senpai
>>
>>73049149
R......R.......R......R....R...R...R..R..RRRAAAARRRREEEEEEEE
>>
>>73048704
Aaaaaah, this explains it
>>
why not get out of the pool

i don't think people would have a problem then

the kid can wait the 2 fucking seconds it takes to get out of the water, what a dumb cunt hope she gets raped by an asian immigrant
>>
also those are some big tits, shame about the face
>>
>>73047865
Its always about the mother and not the child. Its always a wave pool, or a coffee shop or some restaurant or any place that's not for the child's well being but for the mother's enjoyment.
>>
yes lets just swim in bodily fluids, its not like breastmilk transfers fucking AIDS or anything

except yes it fucking does
>>
At least she has white children.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.