[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Mexican Americans obsess over their "Mexican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1432136116136.jpg (261 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1432136116136.jpg
261 KB, 640x960
Why do so many Mexican Americans obsess over their "Mexican heritage," even 3rd generation Mexican Americans have some identity with Mexico. It's almost cringe worthy. My grandparents came from Poland, I don't obsess over Poland and have a Polish flag. You are just another type of "muh heritage" fags. You will even defend illegal immigrants from Mexico. Why? I wouldn't defend some Polish people sneaking into America, not learning the fucking language and stabbing people. Take down your stupid Mexican flag, like Poland, Mexico sucks. This shit is embarrassing.
>>
Ayyyyyyyyyy but they wuz Aztecs an chit
>>
>>73044908
Don't know. All I care about is the food, amigo.
>>
>>73044908
anyone know that instagram full of white nationalist Qts?

Need something to beat off to
>>
>>73044908
I think it might have to do with a sense of entitlement as they probably believe that America belongs to them.
>>
>>73045062
Aztecs were more functional than the modern Mexican government tbhf
>>
>>73044908

They claim to love their country but yet they left their country to come here.

If they want to be seen as competent and intelligent human beings instead of illegal immigrants, they should return to their country and help uproot the cartel and turn their country around.
>>
>>73045357

Hell, the ancient Olmecs were more functional than the modern Mexican government.
>>
File: polish crime in germany.png (200 KB, 1419x1351) Image search: [Google]
polish crime in germany.png
200 KB, 1419x1351
>>73044908
>like Poland

Have to agree there. Poland for us Germans, is like Mexico to you americans.

They dominate crime rates right after Allahsnackbars.
>>
>>73045361
>They claim to love their country but yet they left their country to come here.

If they are American citizens, then their country is not Mexico. This is especially true for 2nd, 3rd and so on generations. This is as pathetic as me claiming Poland as my country.
>>
>>73044908
If you made a living mowing lawns then you would romanticize your ethnic culture as well.

WE

WUZ

AZTEC

KANGZ
>>
>>73045643
Holy shit Syrians were already in 5th place in 2014 before the huge influx startet.
>>
There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts 'native' before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance. But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as anyone else.
>>
>>73045813
The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart allegiance, the better it will be for every good American. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.
>>
>>73045643

That's a bad roach problem you got there
>>
>>73045664

I'm talking about the Mexicans who are "Mexican Nationalists", who claim to love Mexico, Mexican culture, and Mexican traditions, but yet, they live in the US while their country is in dire need of help. They claim to love Mexico with all their heart while living in the US. They want the US to be more like Mexico, they want all their Mexican brothers and sisters to come on in to the US and they riot when people disagree with that, etc.

Having American citizenship doesn't tell us where someone's loyalty lies, but I am less skeptical of immigrants who've assimilated and who're 3rd or 4th generation. I'm talking about the younger teenage - mid 20s Mexicans we see today who show up at Trump rallies waving Mexican flags while living in the US, not their assimilated Mexican parents who probably call them dumbasses.
>>
>>73044908

It's all part of the programming. American = White. White = Bad. You're not an American, you're a Mexican-American! You're a persecuted minority. You need to be loud and proud of your heritage, ese! Fuck these crackers.
>>
>>73045713

>Be Aztec
>Build most successful Mesoamerica civilization
>300 Spaniards arrive on our shoes
>EY ESE, WHATCU DOIN HOLMES, WE GOT 300 THOUSAND AZTEC WARRIORS READY TO BATTLE U WHITE BOYZ IS PUSSY
>Spaniards laugh
>300 Spaniards pwn entire Aztez civilization

WE WAZ AZTEC KAAAAAAANGS
>>
>>73046140
They are agents of a foreign nation, I hold the firm belief that all those flying a foreign flag within our borders should be shot or deported on sight.

We're going to build a wall, and we are going to deal with these roaches.
>>
>>73045643
wash my toilet ahmed X----D
>>
>>73046287

It makes my blood boil when anyone living in the US has the audacity to sport a different flag other than the US flag. They're traitors who would backstab the US and US citizens if they were given the chance.
>>
just kill yourselves already all you cunts do is identify with whatever european country you come from in an effort to see who's most white
>>
>>73044908
They're cucks.
>>
>>73046407

>Europeans discuss their European origin in a European country created by Europeans for Europeans

YEAH, WHATTA BUNCH OF WHITE CUNTS! RACISTS, ALL OF UM!
>>
>>73045813
>>73045924
Disgusting colonialism aimed towards engineering identity and creating a subservient and homogenous population
>>
>>73046605
Say that to my face, not over the internet, see what happens.
>>
>>73044908

Don't Irish Americans do exactly the same thing?

>Hurr durr st patricks day
>Hurr durr I'm Irish
>>
>>73044908
As a man of mexican descent, I eagerly await the day when trump builds the wall and keeps all those no good job stealing beaners out of america.
>>
>>73046680
Don't oppress me you capitalist swine
>>
>>73046979
This isn't a fucking joke, I'm not kidding around.
>>
>>73047037
I don't think capitalist oppression and neo colonialism is a joke either
>>
>>73045643
Nice. It's so safe here because one of our main export products are criminals. I like it.
>>
>>73047121
The National Capitalist party is on the rise, you son of a bitch. Get with the program or get ye gone.
>>
>>73046686
St Paddys day is just a corpororate holiday sponsored by the beer industry here in the sates to get whites to drink. It is the white equivalent to Cinco de Mayo.
>>
>>73047356

Shit I do hear a lot about Cinco de Mayo too, fair point.
>>
>>73046686

It's even worse because they will have like 1 great great grandparent from Boston and be like "I am 1/24th Irish!" It's sad really.
>>
>>73047356

>Irish
>White
>>
>>73047494
Do you think Budweiser gives a fuck about that?
>>
>>73047545

No. And I was memeing you fuck.
>>
File: 1430739885760.jpg (729 KB, 2902x3343) Image search: [Google]
1430739885760.jpg
729 KB, 2902x3343
>>73047494

Looks white to me.
>>
>>73047678
Shut up you nerd. Fight me.
>>
>>73047204
Nice try goyim, keep believing that climate change and conflicts and displaced people from profit motivated domination won't be consequences we'll have to reckon with
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.