[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Must be racism: More than half of UNC academic dishonesty cases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: huhwut.jpg (33 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
huhwut.jpg
33 KB, 351x359
>Gasp!! That’s right, 56% of the cases before UNC’s Honor Court involve minority students, a “disproportionate figure compared to UNC’s 63 percent white campus.”
>The Honor Court deals with cases like plagiarism and cheating.

>Iti Madan of the Undergraduate Honor System Attorney General’s office says “students of color coming to UNC might not understand the rules as well because they have fewer resources.”
>“I think that the level of preparedness for college is the main determining factor,” she added.

>Attorney General undergraduate representative Frank Jiang said that “non-white students face different life experiences” and that these “different cultural upbringings, institutional racism and implicit biases formed by repeated narratives surrounding their identities” play a role.

So basically instead of making sure children are raised properly and taught not to break the rules, we're going to let it slide because they're ethnic minorities and they don't know any better.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27325/
>>
>>73043461
>It's ok to cheat if your skin is the right color
I want off this ride Mr. Bones
>>
That's racist
>>
>>73043461
>Frank Jiang said that “non-white students face different life experiences” and that these >“different cultural upbringings, institutional racism and implicit biases formed by repeated narratives surrounding their identities” play a role.

you can almost hear his mental gymnastics routine going down in flames
>>
>>73043461
Am I the only person here that was accused of plagiarism before?

At any rate, I am curious to find out why this is happening.
>>
>>73044252
It's not a matter of whether or not anyone's plagiarized or what their skin colour is; to me it's about how ridiculous it is that this behaviour will be tolerated to a further extent for minorities when it shouldn't be tolerated at all for anyone.

For the record, I have never plagiarized.
>>
>>73043461
>“students of color coming to UNC might not understand the rules as well because they have fewer resources.”

kek
There was this one black dude on my freshman hall in college who plagiarized a paper from fucking spark notes. He knew you couldn't do that but was just pretty lazy. When the professor called him into his office and confronted him about it he just said, "I didn't know you couldn't do that." Professor just assumed his high school was so shitty that he really didn't know you couldn't do it. Professor gave him another week to write it again.
>>
>>73044960

This is only hurting minorities in the long run. By allowing them to cheat they are keeping them less educated than the students who actually study and do their work properly.

This is the problem the far-left has, they are trying to force everyone to see everyone equally when it is painfully obvious that we are not all equal, and they think that plugging their ears and yelling "blah blah blah" is a better solution than actually working towards making everyone equal.
>>
>>73045367
meant for
>>73045123
>>
Niggers went to high school just like I did. They know what the fuck plagiarism is, they just think they are above it cause whitey is trying to hold them back. I would honestly be disgusted by my race if they acted like this tbhfam, no wonder every race prefers whites.
>>
File: 800px-Sultan_the_Barbary_Lion.jpg (179 KB, 800x931) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sultan_the_Barbary_Lion.jpg
179 KB, 800x931
>Attorney General undergraduate representative Frank Jiang said that “non-white students face different life experiences” and that these “different cultural upbringings, institutional racism and implicit biases formed by repeated narratives surrounding their identities” play a role.
translation: Non-white people simply can't be honest or hard-working it's not in there culture, only white people can do that
>>
When the Chinese take over America they will end the coddling of black america.
>>
>>73045367
>This is only hurting minorities in the long run.

It baffles me that the left doesn't get it.
Make it public that minorities are allowed to cheat and you instantly make the white kid's degree worth more than the black kids's with the same GPA, EVEN if that black kid didn't cheat
>>
>>73045367
They don't want to help people, only to appear to help.
>>
>T-they just don't know any better!

Yes they fucking do. Rapefugees don't touch a single Muslim woman because they know full well that rape is wrong, they just don't give a fuck when it comes to white women.

But even if it was true, how is it going to help them if you let everything slide because they're coloreds? Why the fuck would they improve on their standards then?
>>
>“I think that the level of preparedness for college is the main determining factor,” she added.

Do they admit literally anyone? I thought there was selection committees specifically to make sure the applicant is prepared to be successful at their university. What the fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.