[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men are obsessed with good looking women >women are obsessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Cyber slut.jpg (152 KB, 306x700) Image search: [Google]
Cyber slut.jpg
152 KB, 306x700
>men are obsessed with good looking women
>women are obsessed with their looks

In a video game where people can choose a gender...
>men play women for aesthetic reasons
>women play women to play dress up

Do women simply look better than men for both genders?
>>
File: op1.jpg (49 KB, 612x623) Image search: [Google]
op1.jpg
49 KB, 612x623
>>73042755
No, it's just that a bunch of faggots want to play dress up instead of playing the damn game.
>>
>>73042755
in fallout 4 i chose a female character because the voice acting was way superior
>>
>playing female characters
Are you gay or something?

It's only allowed if the male has shit voice acting like shepard in ME 1 and 2
>>
>>73042755
Basically, yeah.
Girls are just hotter. Their bodies are more aesthetically pleasing in general.

I'm not sure if its biological or cultural, the Greeks would always have statues of in shape males. But then again maybe the Greeks were fags.

In general I think women's bodies look better and they know it. They're still attracted to males physically but definitely not in the same way men are physically attracted.
>>
>>73043321

nonsense. media-poisoned women might consider themselves "bisexual", but women in their normal state are physically attracted to male bodies in the same way that heterosexual men are attracted to female bodies
>>
>>73043321
>They're still attracted to males physically but definitely not in the same way men are physically attracted.

I am curious as to there way of seeing. Is it because strength they find attractive or a man who looks more likely to survive?
>>
File: Shitwolf.jpg (21 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Shitwolf.jpg
21 KB, 183x275
>>73043321
I prefer function over form. What good is a painting if it can't be used as kindling? Something's worth should be measured by it's utility.
>>
File: image_38.jpg (297 KB, 2370x1666) Image search: [Google]
image_38.jpg
297 KB, 2370x1666
>>73043561
They're attracted to the idea of a strong pillar of support. A man who will protect them and be their shoulder to cry on, but stand stoic in the face of his own challenges.

That's why true, unbridled confidence is such a big deal and an attractive trait, and why narcissistic guys are often ladies men.
>>
File: 1462398771993.jpg (198 KB, 1280x1535) Image search: [Google]
1462398771993.jpg
198 KB, 1280x1535
>>73043789
>men are stronger
>women look better
>men are cooler
>women are cuter
>men are aggressive
>women are passive

Men like women who are
>good looking
>cute
>passive

Women like men who are
>strong
>cool
>aggressive

I always thought this was generally the case.
>>
>>73043976
And having complementing traits isn't a problem. It's great to have different people good at different things. The trouble is that women want to do 'man things' and be treated as equals when they can't do them as well. Every time they can't make the cut they cry oppression until the standards get lowered.

Also looking better/cuter is not a functional benefit. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I behold beauty in efficiency.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.