[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Jim Webb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18
File: 47876888.cached.jpg (43 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47876888.cached.jpg
43 KB, 800x500
>Pro Choice
>Decisive vote for Obamacare
>Thinks growing support for Gay Marriage is good for country

Why do /pol/tards think he is a remotely good VP pick?
>>
>>73042619
Found the FUCKING VIETNAMESE SHIT!
>>
>>73042619
>>Pro Choice

>implying there is anything wrong with aborting nigger babies.

You do know that /pol/ isn't conservative, right? We're right wing nationalists. Take your cuckservative politics and blow them out your ass.
>>
who gives a fuck about faggots or fetuses anymore
>>
>>73042687
Underrated
>>
You realize the only people who give a fuck about faggots are the super hardcore evangelicals that hijacked the republican party in the first place right?
>>
>>73042785
This guy gets it
>>
>>73042619
Careful OP, we all know what happened to Webb's last enemy.
>>
>>73042619
>boo hoo /pol/ is not my hugbox
>>
>>73042785
Bingo.

OP is a cuckservative faggot gook.

Every true /pol/ack respects Jim "Spoils of War" Webb.
>>
>>73042619
His positions on these things literally don't matter (VP is powerless), and two out of three of those don't matter all that much either. We like him because of what he represents and because of how he could help Trump.
>>
>>73042785

>hijacked

cause McCain, Romney, and Trump are/were hardcore evangelicals
>>
>Pro-choice

Absolutely the right thing. Abortion is nigger and spic population control it is fundamentally essential to any society with a non-negligible minority population.
>>
File: jim-spook-a-gook-webb.png (191 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
jim-spook-a-gook-webb.png
191 KB, 359x239
Reminder that at the DNC debate, each candidate was asked which enemies they were most proud of.

Clinton, Sanders, and O'Malley each gave answers which included various American citizens as their enemies.

Only Jim Webb did not claim any American citizens as his enemies.
>>
>>73042687
fpbp
>>
jim webb understands the importance of murdering hundreds of thousands of african americans before they exit the womb
>>
>>73043041

Romney is, did you even see Utah? He's like their Queen ant.
>>
>>73043207
Well stated.

OP, why do you want America to be overrun by niggers?
>>
>>73043171
>that guy taking a leak in the background

Seen this picture 100 times, first time i noticed
>>
File: barry-goldwater-on-preachers.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
barry-goldwater-on-preachers.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>>73042785
This.
>>
>>73042696
This. i was pro life until i learned abortion mostly kills off blacks.
>>
File: webb.jpg (54 KB, 1000x414) Image search: [Google]
webb.jpg
54 KB, 1000x414
>>73042687
My Nigga
>>
Basing your electoral decisions on social issues(which the Republicans haven't won once) and self-induced black genocide(abortion) is why the globalists keep gaining ground
>>
>>73043171
Hillary not only included Americans, she said Republicans. Someone proud to be enemies with half the country is not fit to represent the interests of the country.
>>
>>73042619
Jim Webb is just another mindless democrat partyman that a minority of /pol/ have made a meme out of because they have autism.

He's not getting on the ticket, the RNC is picking Trump's VP.
>>
>still no comment on Obamacare, which Webb could have stopped

Would not expect anything less from webbshills
>>
>>73043505
>social issues(which the Republicans haven't won once)

At this point, I think these Republicans have a fetish for losing.

They don't care about winning these issues (because they can't), they only care about fighting. They think god will give them credit for trying, and that's all they care about. The fact that they cannot win does not enter into the equation for them.

They've fetishized defeat. One of many reasons that the "cuckservative" label stuck so well.

>>73043606
The democratic party as Jim Webb knew it is dead. He was the last. He dropped out of the race after he came to accept this.

>>73043567
Exactly right.
>>
>>73042976
>how he could help Trump

Trump is def not an idiot
>>
File: han_solo.jpg (13 KB, 180x217) Image search: [Google]
han_solo.jpg
13 KB, 180x217
>>73043171
>Only Jim Webb did not claim any American citizens as his enemies.

tfw every candidate is wearing shoes made by American enemies.
>>
>>73043625
You mean Romneycare?

Who gives a shit. Trump will repeal and replace it.

>>73043792
Are you trying to make a point?

Jim Webb did not claim any Americans as his enemies. Hillary did. What they were wearing on their feet is irrelevant.

Also, Harrison Ford is a massive faggot. Even has the pieced ear to prove it.
>>
>>73043749
>The democratic party as Jim Webb knew it is dead.
Funny, he voted solidly democratic for 10 years.
>http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/James_Webb.htm

But it's suddenly "dead" because they didn't all form a circle to suck his dick?
>>
File: degenerate-hollywood-faggot.png (356 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
degenerate-hollywood-faggot.png
356 KB, 600x360
>>73043940
It's dead because the party was overthrown by identity politics. When Jim Webb talked about poor whites in Appalachia needing jobs too, they called him a racist.

Since you are too underage to remember it, the DNC was not always like that.
>>
>>73042619
all we av France
>>
File: doflamingo.png (623 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doflamingo.png
623 KB, 1280x720
>years of getting fed bullshit spineless leftist rants about faggots and how Gods not real and how abortion is great and families are bad and decent Christian people are secretly miserable and the freakshow atheist comedians are really intellectuals
>finally find 4chan the one place on the internet where conservative beliefs are somewhat tolerated
>Trump becomes popular
>he becomes the biggest thing on pol
>he starts slipping that he's a social leftist and pol drops the charade and goes back to the social views it had in his retard atheist teenage phase
>you literally cannot even have a debate on these topics anymore without getting flooded with memes about cuckolds, niggers, Jews, shills

Enjoy your society of sociopath PUA wannabes, slutty women, fudge packers, transsexuals, and atheist clowns. A world where people have nothing bigger than themselves besides angry political tripe and getting money. Sure there won't be any white families but at least you won't be called a cuck and there will MAYBE be a marginally smaller number of spics! Congratulations on your Trumptopia pol, I honestly hope you get it. You deserve it.
>>
>>73044101
>It's dead because the party was overthrown by identity politics.
Great, that happened 20 years before a blog convinced him to run for office. What a distinguished intellectual, to notice that in 2016, identity politics has taken over the DNC. Your excuses for him actually make him sound dumber than just some sore loser that dropped out when he couldn't raise money for a primary run.
>>
>>73044286
End the life of a cuck, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1444521001758.jpg (39 KB, 550x564) Image search: [Google]
1444521001758.jpg
39 KB, 550x564
>>73044286
Nigger, before Trump came along, we were all riding Hitler's dick.

/pol/ has NEVER been a conservative board. Even when /pol/ was /n/, we were always rightwing nationalists, not conservatives.

>>73044406
If he is guilty of anything, he is guilty of not keeping up with the times. Jim Webb has always been an advocate for white people.
>>
File: naked_melania_trump.jpg (82 KB, 572x375) Image search: [Google]
naked_melania_trump.jpg
82 KB, 572x375
>>73044450
Trump is a cuckold. He married some slut who stripped nude before the whole world. How fucking pathetic can you be?
>>
>>73044646
I didn't say it was a conservative board. It was a board where conservative ideals didn't get immediate shouted down by reddit-tier garbage or downvotes. You could with the nationalists and the libertarians. Now all you get is cuck memes.
>>
>>73044774
you could argue with*
>>
>>73044646
>Jim Webb has always been an advocate for white people.
That why he was in favor of laws requiring the hiring of women and minorities.

You're a fucking clown, actually go and read the things he believes in and supports. And he's not getting anywhere near the Trump ticket.
>>
File: file.png (45 KB, 608x193) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45 KB, 608x193
>>73044681
Do you REALLY think that pointing out that Trump is an alpha male who has always fucked supermodels will make him look bad to us?

>>73044813
Fact: Jim Webb has done more for this country, and white people, than you ever will.
>>
File: step-one.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
step-one.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
I like how all the anti-Webb people in this thread have exposed themselves as anti-Trump.

All of you cucks need to gas yourselves immediately.
>>
>>73044885
I'm sure he is an alpha male. That's why his standards for his wife and the mother of one of his kids allow for her to have stripped naked to every man on earth.
>>
>>73044681
>implying you don't want a first lady who is prime fap material
>>
>>73044996
You WISH you could pull the tail he does. Every red blooded male would do the same, if they could.

Who do you think you are trying to fool, claiming otherwise? Are you trying to convince us that you are a faggot or something?
>>
>>73044885
>>73044968
>cuck the Trump ticket by putting a liberal democrat on it
Sure, you work that meme magic. Convince millions of republicans to stay home on election day. See how that works out for Trump.
>>
>>73045139
He didn't just pull the tail, he put a ring on it and let her have one of his children.

He seriously considered proposing an open marriage to Ivana. He is an actual cuckold, just not by the pol definition (i.e. someone who wrongthinks about Trump).
>>
File: uV11kqG.jpg (189 KB, 475x1203) Image search: [Google]
uV11kqG.jpg
189 KB, 475x1203
>>73042696
>/pol/ is le storm weenie army

Nah
>>
>>73044286
I think you're failing to see what is really going on here. I am like you. I am a traditionalist that hates seeing his country go to the degenerates. I, also, don't like to see /pol/ move left as Trump shows that he has a Democrat past. But that is overlooking what is really going on with this political climate.

Ronald Reagan was a liberal democrat before Barry Goldwater. Goldwater brought Reagan into the party and gave a voice for the strong conservative beliefs inside Reagan, most notably on foreign policy, when Reagan made his "Rendezvous With Destiny" speech. It launched Reagan's political career. Despite having a pro-abortion and pro-illegal past, Reagan brought paleo-conservatism to the mainstream in the Republican Party and politics in general.

Fast forward to Trump. Despite his leftist leanings in the past, and some currently, Trump launched his political career on a nationalist platform. It doesn't really matter what ends up happening to him or his policies if he becomes president, he has done a great service for America already - he has brought nationalism to the mainstream in the Republican Party.

That nationalism will survive for decades. Even if he ends up being a Goldwater, and loses in the general election, one will come after him who is stronger than he, and far more nationalist.
>>
>>73045177
>cuck the democrats, by taking their war hero

Sounds like a good plan to me.

You cuckservative faggots don't have the numbers to win jack shit anymore. But you don't even care, do you? You'd rather fight unwinnable battles and lose. You probably LIKE losing, since it frees you of any responsibility.

>>73045261
>/pol/ is conservative
Literally never true.

>>73045258
Let's see the cow you're fucking.
>>
>>73045350
>But you don't even care, do you?
Hilarious. I know for a fact it was faggots like you that were talking about how they'd vote bernie or hillary if Trump wasn't the nominee. But suddenly, winning is all that matters today.

Make up your mind you spastic retard. What's the point of winning anything if there's no difference between the sides fighting?
>>
>>73044996
You can not be this stupid?
>>
>>73045638
You know jack shit.

We fight for nationalism. That is a fight worth fighting, and one that we can win.

Abortion is a fucking useless issue. You can't win it, and even if you could, it would only HURT the white race. Dumbshits like you think that fighting and losing is worthwhile. It isn't. It's a waste of your fucking time.
>>
>>73045315
I agree with all of that. I'm still disappointed. Hitler (and I mean this as a neutral comparison) was a nationalist but he was rabidly opposed by the traditional right in his country before they allied with him for similar pragmatic reasons. And then he just sold them out and did his own thing. He even planned on totally eliminating Christianity (especially Catholicism) from Germany eventually.

>>73045350
>>73045646
That's right, you can't even comprehend how a woman has any value as a wife other than her tits. Her past doesn't matter right?
>>
>>73042619
>Why do /pol/tards think he is a remotely good VP pick?

a meme not worth summoning yet dumb faggots keep overdoing it
>>
File: s070_020[1].gif (8 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
s070_020[1].gif
8 KB, 351x351
>>73045748
>We fight for nationalism
Jim Webb is a pro-amnesty, anti-american exceptionalism piece of shit and your shilling is getting boring.

Do you even know a single fucking thing about this faggot other than "DURR VIETNAM?"
>>
>>73045350
>/pol/ is one person
Wew lad
>>
>>73045892
True on the Hitler stuff. However, we do not have a truly traditional right in this country. The traditional right were run out during the Revolution. This is a country run entirely by liberals and always has been. The people we call "conservatives" are classical liberals, while the "liberals" are neoliberals.
Nationalism bodes well with the classical liberal worldview, as it combines effectively with a republic, and federalism as well. Republicanism and federalism are the orthodox in this country, not monarchy and subservience to an international religious organization.
>>
File: hitlerhawaii.jpg (219 KB, 846x1196) Image search: [Google]
hitlerhawaii.jpg
219 KB, 846x1196
>>73046192
If you want to get that nit picky about it you can claim Germany had no traditional right either because the Hohenzollerns and then Bismarck eroded the nobility and the decentralized corporate government and brought about bureaucratic modern nation state.
>>
>>73046444
That may be a bit too far... but I see what you're saying. History is not really an exact science, though. You can look at patterns and forecast based on those patterns, and then the seemingly impossible will take place.
>>
File: willy.png (160 KB, 304x306) Image search: [Google]
willy.png
160 KB, 304x306
>>73044286
>finally find 4chan the one place on the internet where conservative beliefs are somewhat tolerated
Fucking wew lad, you been here the whole summer? Back in the day when I was still a christfag I was ridiculed for it on 4chan and absolutely no one posted any equivalent of the current fedoraposting whenever someone dares to say they don't believe in a god, this recent meme that everyone is religious and super old fashioned conservative on 4chan is literally just a result of people needing a new way to be edgy and there was nothing more edgy than larping a christian on chans. Eventually morons like you waltzed in and just mistakenly thought they were in good company.
>>
>>73046897
honestly go to hell
>>
>>73047012
You get angry because you know I'm right.
>>
>>73042619
>>Pro Choice
Ms. Sangers operation of selling eugenics to liberals is amazing

>>Thinks growing support for Gay Marriage is good for country
Aids treatment is extremely expensive and the yearly new infections are constant the last 20 years. Marriage might reduce the new infections, thus saving us money. And liberals have one less emotional attack vector. Ideal would be to get the gov completely out of the marriage business
>>
>>73047095
I'm not angry, I'm just telling you to burn in hell. As you will. Plus I never claimed 4chan was conservative, it was just possible to be conservative without the epic r/the_donald cuckposting.
>>
>>73047259
And I'm just telling you that you don't jack shit about what you are talking about. It's hilarious and obvious to anyone who was here to witness the whole change in attitude.
>>
>>73045993
See here
>>73043940
>No country is a country without defining its borders. (Oct 2015)
>Supports DREAM Act: legal status for undocumented children. (Jul 2015)
>Secure the border first; them deal with other aspects. (Oct 2006)
>Tamper-proof ID card; stricter enforcement against employers. (Jun 2006)
>Allow illegal immigrants a path to citizenship. (Jun 2006)
>Voted YES on continuing federal funds for declared "sanctuary cities". (Mar 2008)
>Voted NO on comprehensive immigration reform. (Jun 2007)
>Voted YES on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)
>Voted YES on eliminating the "Y" nonimmigrant guestworker program. (May 2007)

I have no idea what his opinion on immigrants is. He seems pretty schizophrenic about it
>>
>>73047493
not schizophrenic, looks like he can be emotionally manipulated by child pictures. If he knows that the public supports toughness he might get tougher.
This list probably would have looked the same for Cruz - not a lot of people left with balls to resist emotional media attacks
>>
>>73047840
Nah, that's doubtful with him being a Nam vet. I'd say all the stuff on the pro side is probably the result of him having a filthy gook wife
>>
>>73042619
>Implying pro choice is bad
>>
>>73042619
>that's pretty good
>well i think a national healthcare is better than private but obamacare was indeed a disaster.
>no one gives a fuck

not that bad i'd say
>>
his name as actually pronounced Yim Vebb
>>
>>73043171
To be fair he kinda fucked up the question

They asked what their biggest enemy was during 'Their political career', which vietnamese shits wouldnt have been during his career
>>
>>73043606

>mindless democrat partyman
>literally said he wouldn't be voting for Hillary
>>
>>73044286
If things like gay marriage and abortion are enough to influence your vote you are a cancer to democracy, there are more important things in the world than If someone can terminate their pregnancy or not. Perfect candidates don't exist. The only person who shares your views 100% is yourself, learn when battles are worth fighting otherwise you'll just end up disappointed because you lose every single time.

Hot Tip: You complain about white families and the degradation of white society as a result of Abortion but abortion keeps the black population from exploding
>>
File: 1462339695070.jpg (331 KB, 1470x1116) Image search: [Google]
1462339695070.jpg
331 KB, 1470x1116
>>73042696

This. I donate to planned parenthoods every year around tax season.
>>
If abortion really does keep the black population from exploding, why do Democrats support it? Blacks are their voters as mandated by LBJ.
>>
>>73048706
Because blacks support them because of it duh
>>
>>73048729
They'd support Democrats anyway just because of the gibs
>>
>>73048706
Who ever said they're smart?

The pro-choice meme is strong. Too strong for dems to realize that they are being duped.
>>
>>73048706
They still want to keep them under the thumb, which requires their numbers are kept down.
>>
File: the left.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the left.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>73048507
>Hot Tip: You complain about white families and the degradation of white society as a result of Abortion but abortion keeps the black population from exploding

Nice meme. 37% of abortions are nigs. 34% are whites. Great fucking difference, that 3% is worth the decimation of future white generations right? Worth the disgusting cultural transformation of pregnancy and motherhood from a sacred thing into the moral equivalent of deciding whether to get a fucking burger or not right?
http://www.operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

Personally I think abortion is worth fighting for. I don't really consider the US federal government to be a legitimate entity ever since it started recognizing homosexual relationships as marriage DESU. I don't feel obligated to work in its interest or obey its laws anymore. But that's jsut me, I'm a cancer to democracy who is horrified by the fact that western societies are sinking to the depths of depravity and deviancy. You're right, we lost. Enjoy your nightmarish new world. I'm sure you'll like it even more in a few decades when the seeds you helped plant really begin bearing fruit.
>>
>>73048932
>>73048864
But then conservatives traditionally oppose abortion, which would put them out of power.
>>
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/jim-webb-believe-candidate-stands-10-issues/

honestly, I wouldn't know if Webb would accept an offer to run as VP
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.