[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
So she will finally reveal her body. How big will the outrage be /pol/?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3573314/Caitlyn-Jenner-wear-Olympic-medal-American-flag-Sports-Illustrated-cover.html
>>
>>73040594
>she

Yea...no, it's a fag playing dressup.
>>
EWWWW SOMEONE, ANYONE, DON'T LET HIM DO IT
>>
>>73040594
>her Olympic medal
She didn't win shit, Bruce did.
>>
>>73040594
Will /b/ros fap?
>>
>>73040594
Who else wants to crash the photo shoot? Screaming, "kill the mentally ill"
>>
>>73040594
>she
>her
>>
You know the drill.
>she
>her
>>
File: 1462314642704.png (9 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1462314642704.png
9 KB, 470x454
What is sports illustrated getting out of this other than the destruction of their brand
>>
>>73040594
Idc what he does but wearing the American flag is not ok
>>
>>73040594
I bet that kike Annie Leibovitz will be taking the pics

She does all the retarded shit
>>
>he
>him
>>
>>73040594
pls no
>>
>>73040929
No, maybe /d/ but not /b/
>>
>>73041671
I just hope this makes faggot sports viewers realize how gay their shit is.

I mean you know this will be talked about on ESPN and every news sports segment.
>>
File: iwftr.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
iwftr.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>
Won't somebody think of the children?
>>
>>73040594
it's like Medusa
>it can only harm you and society if you and society look at it
>>
>>73040594
>>73041802
/d/ here, 3dpd are fucking disgusting
He is probably the most
>>
>>73041894
No one cares about those faggots
>>
This is so stupid. There's a mediawide attempt right now to force progressive identity politics on everyone, but where they're going to fail is that you can't force feed people things, marketing has to suit its demographic... it always worked this way... but recently progressives have been trying to push the mistaken idea that peoples' views and even reality is shaped by media, rather than media reflecting and catering to reality/desire.

They'll learn the hard way.

Because the fact is, straight male sports fans who read Sports Illustrated don't want to see some ugly, demented old man dressed like a woman on the cover of their titty magazine.
>>
>>73040594
>her
Stopped reading there
>>
>>73040594
since
"Call me Kanyette"
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>
i want to fuck that girl
>>
>>73042595
>even reality is shaped by media
i.e., hyperreality/
>>
>>73040594
honestly don't give a fuck.

caitlyn is obviously brilliant.

otherwise we wouldn't care. it's been two fucking years. she's been riding this shit harder than bush rode 9/11 and with triple the approval ratings.

so i don't give a fuck. i'll call that absolute madman whatever name they fucking please.
>>
>>73040594
>Trump says he doesn't care if he uses the Tower bathrooms
>"haHA got you know Trump! I will use them! Look at me world!"
>nobody cares, including Trump, as he said he wouldn't
>"I'll pose nude! How about THAT world? Oh God, please notice me. Don't leave me alone with my thoughts. I can still see her eyes. That poor woman... But I am the woman now! I AM A WOMAN! I AM A WOMAN, WORLD! Guys? Guys I'm a woman I go peepee like lady!"

How long until the suicide, /pol/?
Are you ready to be blamed?
>>
>>73041802
>implying /d/ can get it up to 3D shit...
>>
>>73043929
Only been a year. She's a media puppet, not the controlling force.
>>
>>73041802
how did you get the back words /b/?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.