[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I knock some sense into my degenerate brother /pol/? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_6634.jpg (214 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6634.jpg
214 KB, 1280x853
How do I knock some sense into my degenerate brother /pol/?
>be my brother
>pill addict
>spends close to $300 a month on precriptions for subutex instead of buying food for his son
>then bitches about not having money
>cries constantly over stupid shit
>his girlfriend is also a pill addict
>constantly cheats on him
>calls him a pussie to his face all the time
>he still wants to be with her
What do /pol/ what do
>pic unrelated
>>
>>73039094
You force him into rehab.
/thread
>>
pic is the solution
>>
>>73039094
Inform him that medicaid is an option for low income families who fall below a certain threshold and so is SNAP
>>
>>73039094
300 a month for a sub script? Does he not have insurance.

But really, if his dumb ass is neglecting his family so he can get high then they degenerate is in need of a serious wake up call. Most likely it will be CPS, but hopefully you can get him to get his head out of his ass before that happens. Subs are generally a big help to recovering addicts that are trying to get their shit together, but if he can't manage to not abuse his prescription then he needs to go back to the doctor.
>>
Subs are the cure you gay cunt. It's either $300 for that and the ability to be stable or $50 a day on pills. This is coming from a guy who went through 3 years of methadone because of a back injury.
>>
>>73040948
Also his self esteem is probably shit from all the cheating. Help your bro get out there and fuck some bitches. If he can, get custody of his kids and get them away from their psychotic, drug addicted mother. He can still be on his prescription, but if it's clear that she's an unstable abusive cunt he could get her access to her children cut off.
>>
First off you're gona want to buy him a steak dinner, medium rare, no sides. It's important that you bring him to a resturant with very little people in it. after you have both sat down order his food for him. dont let him speak, you're the man now and never let him forget it. While he is eating his steak just stare straight into his beautiful bule eyes. crack a smile. If he grins back at you you know you're in. He's going to try talk the entire night, shush him with you're fingers when he does. Keep doing this untill it stops being awkward. After you've finished your wine plant him over a table and start digging in his asshole."Whats this? A wire!" you say. Its at this point you brother has betrayed you and you can get on with your life guilt free
>>
File: 1461768134303.jpg (70 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
1461768134303.jpg
70 KB, 1599x999
>>73041319
>>
>>73039094
Get him to go to rehab.
>>
>>73039094

They deserve each other. Write him off, call Child Protective Services to get the kid out and have a shot at a real life.

Obviously, you're too much of a self-absorbed asshole to help the kid out. The least you can do is get him into an adoptive family that gives a shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.