[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millions upon millions of Democrats and anti-Trump supports in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Concede.jpg (322 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Concede.jpg
322 KB, 620x412
Millions upon millions of Democrats and anti-Trump supports in general will be voting for Hillary in a general election. Lest we remind you that Hillary Clinton is currently under investigation by the FBI for compromising national security with her private e-mail server.

Really doesn't sound that bad right? Well it is, and this is why.

Hillary Clinton took classified information off of a secured government network and placed it onto an unsecured private network, which was most likely hack by the Chinese or Russians. We don't know exactly what she stole and uploaded to her private server, but that classified information can possibly used against her, blackmailing her effectively, if she was ever to make it too the oval office. When first question about the server Clinton took on an air of grandmotherly befuddlement, not understanding the seriousness of the charges that could be brought against her.

Now if something like this were to happen to you or I, we would most certainly be behind bars in Federal Prison, and this is a reality for Clinton as well. OUR POTENTIAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF MAY HAVE TO SERVE JAIL TIME.

But just for shits and giggles lets say, best case scenario for Clinton, the FBI does not recommend pursuing charges against Hillary; However, they do confirm that she did in-fact compromise National Security with her actions.

Even in this best case scenario, Hillary v. Trump in a General Election would be an utter disaster for the Democrats.

First off, as I have stated, millions of Americans will be voting for a woman who not only jeopardized nation security, but had no idea she had even done anything wrong when she did it.
>>
>>73038851
>cont.

Secondly, she will be on the defense because Trump will absolutely attack her at every corner about this fact. In every debate. At every rally. In every commercial. Hillary will not be able to fight off these attacks by Trump, because they have base; Trump knows this. Trump has even said he would rather face Hillary in a General Election as Bernie would be a much more viable opponent against him. Bernie has never taken Trumps money, he is not involved in any kind of campaign destroying scandal, nor will he be. Bernie would be able to distance himself from Trump, all the while making himself out to be the most nonsensical choice for President.

Thirdly, most Bernie supports would refuse to vote for a Clinton presidency outright because of shady super delegate support and possible indictment by the DOJ against Hillary. This would irrevocably splinter the Democratic party support and would basically be handing Trump the Presidency on a silver platter.

Hillary should concede defeat sooner rather than later so the Democrats have time to unify support behind a Bernie Sanders presidency before it's too late. Why do you think Bernie has not suspended his campaign and dropped out of the race? It's because he knows exactly what coming, indictment or not he will be the on the ticket for the Democrats.

So July 25th, 2016 is the date you need to save.The date of the Democratic National Convention. If Hillary is indicted or the FBI finally gives us the result of their investigation before this date the Dems still have a chance to win.

If they do not. Prepare for a Trump Presidency.
>>
>>73038889
THIS IS WHY HILLARY SHOULD CONCEDE DEFEAT AND GIVE BERNIE SANDERS THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT
>>
File: Bern.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Bern.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>73038851
people keep talking about the indictment,

even if she gets indited, Obama will pardon her
>>
>>73038851
Holy shit this actually makes a lot of sense OP
>>
File: 1451884584121.jpg (24 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
1451884584121.jpg
24 KB, 480x415
>>73039199
hell no
>>
>>73039199
I thought that's why we where waiting??? So Obama couldn't do this and Trump has the honors.
>>
>>73038851
Just stop. You have watched so much fox news you are now reciting word for word fox news talking points.

That angle isn't going to stick.
Trump will talk it up for a week and move on to actually attack her. Nobody cares about her email scandal. Because its SL stupid and literally a crime comparable to jay walking.

Nobody cares. This won't convince anyone. Nothing of significant value was being sent through her personal server. Literally nothing truly top secret or a danger to national security. Nothing that showed her attempting to bypass detection while commuting some type of fraud.

Its a crime only in name if you follow the letter of the law. Just as jay walking is a crime. Just as staying out passed curfew is a crime.

You. May say "but this is a FEDERAL crime"
Very true. The law is put in place to stop fraud/classified information from being outsourced.

Its a safety net that covers liability and that is why the law is so strict for seemingly nothing.

But you must look at her INTENTIONS and what was actually leaked.

She was not INTENDING to his fraud nor was she INTENDING to pass along classified information another entity.

This is a failed angle.
Just give it up.
Trump should target sleazy bill which says a lot about her by proxy.
>>
>>73039519
Obama will remain president until jan 2017

I don't think Trump would have any interest in pardoning Hillary, so I don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>73039539
>Trump will talk it up for a week and move on to actually attack her.
That's not how trump works.
>>
>>73039714
Laura Bush killed a guy, so why not look the other way with Hill-dog
>>
>>73039539

>a crime comparable to jay walking

Did I just read this?

>leaking state secrets
>literally top secret lists with the name of spies and details on operations
>getting american agents potentially killed because of this
>the same as jaywalking

Is this bait?
>>
>>73039539
>Nearly 2,100 emails contained in Clinton's server were retroactively marked classified by the State Department, though they were not marked at the time they were sent. 65 emails were found to contain information classified as "Secret", more than 20 contained "Top-Secret" information

She was the SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

TWENTY of those e-mails contained information deemed to be TOP SECRET to the United States government. Now I don't know exactly was was on those e-mails

>Which now belongs to the Russians or most likely the Chinese by now

But I seriously doubt it was her discussing lunch with Bill.
>>
I don't get it why vote for a republican candidate that was literally quoted saying how dumb republican voters are and how easily they can be manipulated... and now he's doing that and no one seems to care that he's clearly just saying whatever he thinks will get him into office and has conflicting morals, values and financial conflicts of interests..... Why does no one care about this??
Trump is Hitler V2.0
>>
>>73040297
Hillary is facing possible indictment on federal chargers with a chance of jail time and millions of Americans are still supporting her.

It really just goes to show how right Trump is about voters being easily manipulated.
>>
>>73039199
>indited
>>
>>73040297
That quote is fake, leaf-san
>>
>>73040039
Give up, son.
>>
>>73040039
I understand, but TOP SECRET doesn't always mean top secret.

A meeting date/time is considered top secret.

Yes, it was absolutely stupid and showed very poor judgment on her part for doing this. It stems from laziness and her wanted to streamline her communications.

Kinda like if you went on the roof and split the cable line and fucked with it to better reach your tv. The intention was lazy but it can be considered illegal by the cable company. Damaging property, tampering, etc.

But at the end of the day she was investigated and the feds obviously decided her intentions weren't nefarious. No fraud. No classified info sharing. Nothing comparing.

His better angle would be to target her poor judgment and laziness and lack of respect to the law. I don't think he's going to get anywhere by shouting over and over "she should be in jail"

But to be fair, I'm unsure if the investigation is ongoing or not. Maybe she really was up to no good.
>>
>>73040297
>leafs are so dumb that they believe meme quotes
>>
>>73040926
>I don't think he's going to get anywhere by shouting over and over "she should be in jail"

Basically Trump got this far by shouting a bunch of nonsensical shit that would have gotten 99% of candidates kicked out of the race and ruined their careers.

He committed political suicide and not only survived but he thrived off of it.
>>
>>73041172
Americans are dumb, your education system is ranked 29th in the world there friend. America is lower than every other developed country in intelligence quotient. But hey, "leafs", i assume you mean Canadians, not the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team, are soooo dumb. Okay there bud ya got me. I wasn't aware that the quote was fake, but you and your country folk are still the redneck cousins no one wants to have over.
>>
>>73040849

>someone paid for this post

step up the quality, m8. have some pride in your work
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.