[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: loldon.jpg (82 KB, 886x508) Image search: [Google]
loldon.jpg
82 KB, 886x508
>vice
>>
>>73038347

>Vice's audience getting fed up with them

It's been one of the most beautiful things to watch in the last two years.
>>
>>73038347
What the cock does that mean...
>>
>>73038347
Anybody who thinks VICE is reputable should be first to the gas chambers.
>>
Vice makes some dank documentaries about warzones drugs leaving islam etc but why the fuck does the other part of it resort to this. It's facebook feed is pure sjw cancer, one time they had a big interview woman who makes radfem cat memes
>>
>>73038942

Vice redpills people about slavery & niggers all the time.

http://www.vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
>>
>>73039209
You're thinking of early VICE everything they put out now is garbage.

VICELAND has some of the smelliest shit content pushing leftist ideology.
>>
>>73039209
I miss this VICE, too bad they're shit now.
>>
>>73039324
That is from 10 years ago.

Surprised it's still up considering it conflicts with their SJW position today
>>
>>73038347
>Gender equal city
>Muslim mayor
wew
>>
>>73038347
How many docs on drugs can they make?? Vice is shit for some time now
>>
File: 1460772767940.png (580 KB, 864x660) Image search: [Google]
1460772767940.png
580 KB, 864x660
Their newest series is pretty good, it's like Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown, but he travels the world sampling the best bulls.
>>
i miss the hitch hiking show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7GRWWgOGM
>>
>>73040071
Pretty funny but what a fucking degenerate
>>
It all went downhill when they got their show on HBO
>>
>>73040704
*entertaining degenerate
>>73040071
check out DVDASA if you haven't, its his podcast.
>>
>>73039209

That version of Vice is long gone at this point. But yes, I agree, the "escaping Islam" video from earlier this year was probably the only good video they've done in a very very long time.

I miss when it was viceland.us and they had Dos and Donts... They fucking deleted those to not offend sjws!

When they switched to VBS.TV was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>73039597

This. Vice was 8/10 back in the day, but then they went full speed ahead on the sjw train. Who the fuck knows why.
>>
>>73041489
Soros

You wont believe how many articles they do on polygamy these days, its like every other article, seriously! It's disgusting!
>>
>>73038347
Abu Hajaar's Bizarre Adventure is literally the only good thing they've ever done
>>
Didn't gavin run vice before?
>>
>>73042329
Fox, A&E (Disney) own large shares, and they have a deal with HBO now. So basically completely sold out.
>>
What happened? VICE News use to be pretty good.
>>
Progressive media is only funny when they get trolled by /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.