[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, I'm totally against fags because I think they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: fag.png (10 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
10 KB, 2000x1236
Hey /pol/, I'm totally against fags because I think they're mentally ill but without mentioning God or mental illness, can anyone tell me why being gay is morally wrong?
>>
>>73038095
the whole point of living and being a species of animals is to pass on your genes to the next generation and to do your best to survive. being gay means you are literally giving up on passing down your genes which is against what all these years of evolution has led to. with that being said, if you have a kid before dedicating your life to the same sex, then personally im fine with it.
>tl:dr try to at least pass down your genes before you start fucking the same sex
>>
>>73038581
So being gay is immoral in the same way not having children is immoral? Not having children is immoral?
>>
>>73038095
Aids
>>
>>73038916
I actually tend to think not having kids is wrong.
>>
It isint, why do you care?
>>
The act itself is only wrong in a moral sense if you are religious.

It's the marriage part that concerns most people.
>>
why making a deal out of it ?its no ones business if you fuck guys or girls in your private life.

The only time when homosexualy becomes everyones business is when flamboyant fags on parades think they need to shove it down everyones throat,or force it on children. but then again everything is wrong that gets forced on you that way.

>>73039575
so you want everyone to have kids always, and their kids, and their kids and their kids...wont be long untill overpopulation hits its limit this way
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being a gay

just don't be a faggot
>>
>>73038095
nuffin

just stay white and don't act like a fag
>>
its not really wrong if its kept to themselves.
I mean in a successful homogeneous European society a tiny percentage of the population being gay won't really hurt anything.
Before the leftist movements really grew the only thing gays really wanted was just to be allowed to live their lives in peace. Even today the ones pushing for marriage and having parades have all been brainwashed by lefties.
so yeah in a good European society I don't see them being a problem. The majority will be straight and breed and the minority of gays will just be decent citizens who won't procreate and depending on the level of automation the society has that may not be a terrible thing.
>>
>>73041530
this
don't mention you are gay outside of your faggot circle of fudgepackers
>>
100% agreed

Two caps of tee for this gentleman.
>>
>>73041640
Do you have to be an asshole?
and fpacker is a very crude and disgusting term. very unclassy m8
>>
>>73038095
Because it's a one way street, one dude has to take it in the ass for you to have gay butt sex. Sure you can reach around and give ol' John boy a tugger but it just isn't the same.
>>
>>73039575
>what is overpopulation

eugenics is key
>>
File: 1461170595352.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
1461170595352.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>73038095
>>
because it violates the
RULES OF NATURE

When they say 'b-but animals are gay too'
Ask them how many gay animals have they seen in their entire life

Just because you saw a gay animal does not make it anymore normal than seeing an albino whale or a kid with down syndrome
>>
>>73038095
A: You don't tell me what to do I'm an American.
B: America is a Christian nation.
C: There isn't a fag alive who doesn't desperately want to do the most depraved shit imaginable.

Also
>"Why is gay bad but don't use the two biggest reasons why being gay is bad lol"
>>
>without mentioning God
>why being gay is morally wrong
>god
>morally

Nice set-up question.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>73041774
some people actually get pleasure from taking it in the ass though
>>
>>73041915
something not being normal doesn't make it bad
>>
Its a degenerate sex-fetish, of being subverted.
it as well as almost all other fetishes fall under the category of "guilty pleasure". and you don't need a masters degree to know why that is un-healthy.
It lays in the name you've heard so many times, degenerate, is just that, degenerate.
it degrades your mind, your confidence and last but not least your reproductive ability, which ladies and gentlemen, theres more to it then just fuck, believe it or not. (jesus christ, i need to talk to people like children about this stuff, that's how far we've sunk)
>>
I really don't give a fuck about one's private life. But I really don't like the modern propaganda from the USA who trying to convince us that being a pervert is as normal as drink water.
>>
File: current state of the house.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
current state of the house.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>asexual
>you're all faggots.
prove me wrong cuckservatives.
>>
Because I don't want people to enjoy something I don't enjoy!!!!
>>
>>73038095
One of the biggest issues is that they're basically breeding grounds for disease. Some of them even turn it into a fetish and go out of their way to get infected and infect others with diseases.
>>
>>73042144

Asexual is fedoraspeak for 'narcissist'.
>>
File: Super Interesting.jpg (214 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
Super Interesting.jpg
214 KB, 704x528
>>73038095
There is literally nothing wrong with being a homosexual.
All people ought to be able to freely pursue their happiness. Love between two people of the same sex is just as valid as love between people of the opposite sex. People can feel love for fucking pillows with anime characters drawn on them, the human capacity to love is boundless.

Just don't be a fag about it.
>>
>>73041747
Indeed. I prefer to be called a fuckin homo. Fudge is a Childs treat ...
>>
>>73042005
As long as being gay continues as being seen as not being normal.
People teaching children that being gay 'is not necessarily bad' is fine.
People teaching children that being gay 'doesn't mean you are not norma'l is bad.
This is why I don't like the idea of gay people having children because you know for a fact they aren't teaching their children that they as parents are 100% not normal with their sexual preferences.
>>
>>73042005
I'm not saying to hunt them down or lock them up
What they do in private is their own business

But you definitely do not get to promote it as 'NORMAL' or 'NATURAL' because it is not, the bad part is when they start warping the language and culture to accommodate their proclivities

It's a biological/mental issue and needs to be treated as such

We don't pretend cripples or retards are 'normal'
>>
File: pepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>73040161
>>73041829
You're both wrong. The key is legalizing murder.
>>
>>73042295
this
stop promoting that homosexuals are normal when they clearly aren't
>>
>>73042098
Me too!
>>
>>73042287
>>73042295
Well, yeah, that's pretty reasonable. These lgbt people cry that if they can't pass their lifestyles off as normal, that immediately leads to gays getting lynched. I don't see that being the case.
>>
>>73038095
I've never understood these kinds of questions. You don't want to hear reasons people have, you just want to hear what you want to hear. Perhaps a lot of people don't agree for these very reasons?

Anyways, there are numerous reasons I personally have. Some I already mentioned in the /pol women hating thread regarding the creation of demographics that unnecessarily divides this country against white men through bad voting. Another is because it's a perversion, and I don't think perverted people should be able to adopt children (which a lot do). Another reason is because it damages family values. Another reason is because a lot of jews are faggots, and they have been key figures behind groups like NAMBLA and the LGBT community. I could probably think of about a dozen other reasons.
>>
>>73038095
Morals are subjective, much like your god. Stop caring about what men do with there dicks so much, faggot.
>>
>>73038095
I'm a MAGAman and I support the right for gays to canoodle and marry. Still undecided on adoption but leaning towards no. Against gender dysphorics being taken advantage of by surgeons and hormone industries to later kill themselves because no amount of private and public delusion will help them feel comfortable. Against public indecency at pride parades and encouraging kids to explore their sexualities, even if it was all hetero all the time.
>>
I wish someone could give me an incontrovertible, empirical definition of mental illness. No teleology please.
I am straight, but mental illness is, in our society, pretty much a normative concept.
>>
>>73042194
This, and keep a link to the CDC's website on your phone, so they can't run away

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

Disgusting
>>
File: GoBack.png (549 KB, 440x619) Image search: [Google]
GoBack.png
549 KB, 440x619
>>73042242
:-)
>>
>>73042005
Well listen to this liberal hippie,
>xenophobic! your just afraid of everything you don't know.
No, although we have in our nature to be afraid of everything that's out of the ordinary, (and have all reasons to be so, which makes sense if you believe in evolution)
Were mostly afraid of what we do know, and gay have a very high tendency to kill themselves, whether or not that is because of society's un-acceptance, do you seriously thing we should revolution style degrade our society to even just potentially fulfill the degenerates mind and submit to he's own dilutions?
No, i believe the gays that kill themselves had all the options to fix their mental anxiety and depression, but our society congratulates faggots, its the new cool thing that all the kids are doing.
Theres a strong correlation between sexual tendencies and mental health, and i can tell you that letting a dog fuck you regularly, isn't healthy, nor is shoving stuff up your ass.
>>
aids
pedophiles
child rapists
and many many more std's
fun fact: in my country gay teachers and principals molest (kinky BDSM shit included) students in exchange of good grades, gifts and scholarships.
my high school friend once came to our house, crying and with a black eye. because he refused to "play" principal villanueva.
>>
>>73041915
So how much time have you spent observing animals in nature?

Gay shit happens in nature
>>
Everybody keeps comparing us to animals. We are very different from animals. Humans have evolved beyond the need to exsist "just because"

>the whole point of living is to reproduce

Why don't you live for other people? Live for good times? Live to help make the planet better than when you came into it? Living isn't just about have children especially in this world where we are already more populated than desired

>it's condemned in the bible

>religion

>they are sexual devients who prance around talking with a stupid lisp and only talk about sex and how gay they are

This bothers me as a gay male as well. Not all of us are like that but unfortunately I would almost say the majority of gays are... Or maybe it's just my rural city. But what you see at Mardi gras is a bunch of FAGGOTS not gays and yes this behavior is unacceptable.
>>
And then there's the whole gay marriage thing that W I L L lead to normalisation of incest, pedophilia and bestiality

You will not be allowed to destroy the central foundation of human society because of your sick fetish

There's a reason why homosexuality is not accepted in any culture, except a suicidal one
>>
>>73038095
The drive of all life is to continue and reproduce your own genes.
>>
>>73038095
>tell us why being gay is wrong: Hard Mode, no mentioning two big supporting points.
Sure.
It's immoral for you as a sane individual to ignore, enable, and/or condone self-harming individuals... wherein self-harm is defined as the death/genetic-death of the individual.
>>
>>73042786
Plenty, and it is rare

Animals instinctively know the circle of life, gays want to detach from it
>>
>>73042706
You're confusing gays with transgenders.
Trans DO have a much higher rate of suicide because they really do have a mental illness and liberals are pushing doctors to enable it with shit like hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery instead of treating it for what it is - a debilitating condition right up there with schizophrenia and phantom limb disorder.
Homosexuality on its own isn't even in the same league, the difference in suicide rates for them isn't significant when accounting for cultural influence.

>>73042786
It happens quite often and serves as a form of bonding in animal communities, especially for individuals not selected by females for mating. It's a beneficial social behavior to many species, including rodents, primates, birds, and cetaceans.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
nothing wrong with being gay goyim oy vey
>>
File: Kek Will Reign.png (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Kek Will Reign.png
1 MB, 2000x1000
>braindeadhomotards love being flamboyant, basing their lives on oppression.
>braindeadreligitards love being holier than than thou, acquiring worthless status symbols, basing their lives on oppression.
Both are hollow.
>True Followers of Kek love meme magic, death, sadism, and entropy.
>>
File: 1460604887023.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1460604887023.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>73043003

>classifying the death of an individual and end of a genetic line in the same category

What is this obsession autists on /pol/ have with passing on your genes being the end all be all of existence?

>But anon that's the literal purpose of all living organisms!

Well then niggers, spics and mudshits are clearly the "winners" in life if that's the high and mighty standard we hold ourselves to as a race and a species.
>>
>>73038095
>without mentioning God or mental illness, can anyone tell me why being gay is morally wrong?

It is impossible to establish anything as moral or amoral without God. Ever looked at that trinity of philosopers stickied to the top of /pol/'s page 1? Their train of thought led them to theism.

However, it is possible to establish being fag as being wrong without invoking actual morality at all, purely from the standpoint of personal and social convenience:

(1)Arguing from personal convenience, by deciding to be a fag (as you refuse to consider that a mental illness, you're clearly talking about a personal decision, and for most cases you're correct) you're limiting your choice of partners (or near-eliminating it if you want a long-term relationship, given that very few fags are actually interested in family life), exposing yourself to a much greater STD risk, and may condemn yourself to wearing diapers through the second half of your life.

(2)Arguing from convenience of the society (not that most of us on 4chan, including myself are in the position to talk...), fags are parasites who shirk their duties of starting a family and providing for at least two kids. And set a bad example for the rest of the men. Widespread acceptance of faggotry only doesn't coincide with demographical crunch in societies where women are little more than property and wealthy, powerful men seize a disproportionate share of them, so many the rest are forced to turn to boys.
>>
>>73038581
>>73041915
>>73042095
>>73042927
>>73042987
spook'd
>>
>>73038581
what if I have a wife and children but I also fuck men, and she is ok with it?
>>
>Come to /pol/ and other boards every now and then
>I preach that jesus is the antichrist
>I preach we live among demons and you are not to love or serve them
>I preach God gives sexual freedom
>I preach God gives freedom
>I preach this is what you will find in the actual Crhist and the True name of God
>And to request miracles when people come to you preachin'
>Miracles proper of a God
>"you're a degenerate that loves homosex and zoophilia and other "abominations", wrath will come upon you"

>Go to the bank
>suddenly extra money

Yeah baby, 5/5/2016, that's a day where everybody gets extra cash in the bank.

KEK
>>
It's not.

It's an essential part of human genetics.
>>
>>73038095
It isn't.
>>
>>73038095
Because hedonist sexuality is a bad thing for the individual and the society in general and that being homosexual imply hedonist sexuality.

This is why it's morally wrong.
>>
>>73039566
\thread
>>
>>73038095
Being gay isnt the problem, its the liberalism and degeneracy that comes with it that is. You can blame that on faggots being too retarded to know that dicks are genetically designed go in vaginas.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.