[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't argue with this /pol/. you have no excuses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr has a poìnt.png (14 KB, 406x303) Image search: [Google]
tumblr has a poìnt.png
14 KB, 406x303
You can't argue with this /pol/.

you have no excuses.
>>
>>73034355
You have no excuses for coming over the fence but that doesn't stop you.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
>>73034355
Nice bait you have there sir

I mean, stupid Mexican
>>
File: 1456550647450.jpg (106 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1456550647450.jpg
106 KB, 736x856
>>73034355
>transmen
>men

pick one faggot.
>>
>>73034355
both meninists and feminists are wrong

Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal")—or, rarely, equalitarianism[1][2] or equalism[3]—is a trend of thought that favors equality for all people.[4] Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth
>>
>>73034355
meninist was suppose to be a contrarian meme mostly to call feminists on their hypocritical shit that got co-opted by betas trying to feel like the world should care for them
same happened with MGTOW
>>
>trans
>men
Doesn't matter how many people on 4chan jack off to traps they're still men and if you like it you're at the very least bisexual.
Also, men being "raped" is a myth. They're either beta Nu-males who sit through it then report it to the police or they defend themselves by beating the shit out of someone trying to rape them then face jail time because "oh no a man hit a woman"
>>
>>73035376
>Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth
so its complete and absolute bullshit. thanks for clearing that up
>>
File: 1449082874846.png (276 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
1449082874846.png
276 KB, 400x543
>>73034355
>>
>>73034355
They do advocate for male rape victims.

Non-whites are given more opportunities than whites at this point through affirmative action and the fetish the left has for them.

Transsexuals aren't really men, whether they started with a dick or ended with one.
>>
>trans men

Do not exist because being a tranny is a male fetish
>>
>>73035607
it means people get treated as individuals instead of based on groups

both discrimination and Affirmative action are anti-equality
>>
>>73034355
But I don't like colored or trannies.
>>
>>73034428
PACO BTFO
>>
Funny that you post that op, I quit reading the mens right subreddit because all they wanted to do was whine about teenage boys being "raped" by hot teachers in their twenties. That is actually how they spend their time.

Yeah I know reddit whatever fuckoff
>>
>>73035774
They actually do exist it's just a lot rarer than mtf and they tend to look just like nu-males.
>>
>>73034428
FPBP
>>
>>73034355
why is this fuckwit implying they dont?
>>
>>73034355
>look /pol/ you cant argue with this
Your goal isn't argument.

Can't you fuck off to /b/ with your shit thread?
>>
>>73035594
>Also, men being "raped" is a myth. They're either beta Nu-males who sit through it then report it to the police or they defend themselves by beating the shit out of someone trying to rape them then face jail time because "oh no a man hit a woman"

You're forgetting about fags and bubbas raping dudes
>>
Men do advocate for male rape victims, but they get called MRA baby men and made fun of.
>>
File: menshealth16n-5-web.jpg (39 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
menshealth16n-5-web.jpg
39 KB, 635x635
>>73035594

I think the tumblrina was referring to those lesbians who try their hardest to look like guys. They annoy the crap out of me they're always like "JUST US GUYS HERE RIGHT BROS?!?!?" or "WOMEN JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HEH HEH RIGHT GUYS?!?!?" and its like.. Yeah.. Okay.. They're so frickin cringey. They're like a permanent middle school boy "OMG I GOT HAIR ON MY CHEST HEH HEH CHECK IT OUT GUYS IM SOOO MANLY"

But otherwise I don't really have a problem with them
>>
>>73037777
>5'5
>giant tit scars

yeah whatever
>>
>>73034355
Because 'meninists' do not exist. 'Meninist' is not even a word.
>>
>>73034355
Too busy fighting for our right to not have half the skin sliced off our penises at birth
>>
>>73034355
>Why aren't meninists down with creeping Bolshevism
Because that's for little testosterone deprived limp wristed faggots
>>
File: woman thinks she's a man.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
woman thinks she's a man.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
>>73034355
>male rape victims
they already do
>men of color
separate issue
>trans men
no
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.