[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is globalism bad? Longterm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 57
File: bad.jpg (325 KB, 1200x988) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
325 KB, 1200x988
If you want to wear your Wiki-tinfoil hat for well established documents and movements... Go ahead. Not here to debate you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_monarchy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen
>>
File: figure_3.jpg (270 KB, 601x1082) Image search: [Google]
figure_3.jpg
270 KB, 601x1082
If race mixing was a cause of violence and uproar... Why are these things happening?
>>
People who live in different geographic areas have different interests.
People want leaders who live near them, who at least see and acknowledge their interests.
Even if you tried erasing all the borders one day, that truth would not change.
>>
File: kristen kruek.jpg (31 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
kristen kruek.jpg
31 KB, 640x400
>>73034987
It works in a company and since people would be able to move freely, they can chase their dream interests. I work with several expats.

Large groups involved with their interest always draws in foreigners who want to partake.

The different genetic traits will be removed with time anyway. Not seeing anything bad.
>>
>>73034095
The problem with globalism is that many cultures are simply incompatible. How can a secular state deal with a theocracy? Why should the citizens of one nation be forced to take in citizens of another who hold contrary world views?
Globalism is a nice ideal if we were all the same.
>>
>>73034095
the problem is that the one world order wold be run by jews.

>>73034160
It's not race mixiing that causes violence. That just spreads the apeman DNA that causes it.
>>
>Evolutionary racism trait
>Religious fanatics by the millions
>Human nature is violent
>hurr durr we global community now

It fails because it's stupid.
>>
>>73034095
Because we want to maintain a good standard of living and not race to the bottom with labor arbitrage competing with people who would work for pennies. We don't want to export our advantage. We want to maintain it.
>>
File: North-Korea-v-South-Korea-001.jpg (99 KB, 620x766) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea-v-South-Korea-001.jpg
99 KB, 620x766
>>73035576
We are not - but we can and have assimilated well in the past.

The influence from the west have turned most of Asia into a 0.2 America. Same with South America. The only difference is time and the access to information the Asians had compared to nationalistic powers in Arab nations. (+North Korea)

Sure some cultural traits from the native population linger.. Some even get adopted if they are of any worth... But culture death is way more likely.

Will just mention North Korea as such a perfect example of how the lack of communication can bend a people. They are racially the same as the south, but are raised to obey blindly.
>>
File: Niggaz on Fire.webm (2 MB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
Niggaz on Fire.webm
2 MB, 320x182
>kill all non-whites

I'm down for globalism then.
>>
People aren't equal, know they aren't equal and trying to force them to be is counter to human nature.

>>73036035
See Jews know.
>>
File: north-korea-night-photo_0.png (329 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-night-photo_0.png
329 KB, 600x378
>>73036035
How do you explain all the filth-holes that the west have raised well enough for them to actually become market threats. Time does mend all wounds. Except for the people who build walls/keep their plaster on.
>>
>>73036243
When the entire world embraces free market capitalism, I'll embrace globalism. Until then, STOP THE BOATS!
>>
>>73036489
this is why whites should rule africa again
>>
>>73034095
there is no diversity in globalization, true diversity only can be done by nationalism, where actually DIVERSE cultures can born
>>
>>73034095
Military technology trickles down to space technology and vice versa
>>
>>73034095

>space travel

Guess what kind of spending funds that you globalist cunt?
>>
File: IQADD.jpg (36 KB, 346x320) Image search: [Google]
IQADD.jpg
36 KB, 346x320
>>73035848
Wow! Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

1. It's bad that a superior group of people will run the world
2. It's bad that an inferior group of people are allowed to be a part of the world

The difference between a white and a jew, is close to the same as a white to a black.

Auch... WHICH is blame?
>>
>>73034095

I like how all the people in the "globalist" pic are white.
>>
File: 1459465663338.gif (15 KB, 313x340) Image search: [Google]
1459465663338.gif
15 KB, 313x340
>>73034095

Diverse opinions create dynamic solutions

One opinion that is never questioned promotes apathy and is ultimately blind.
>>
File: cuck frog.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cuck frog.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>73034095
>wanting any form of collectivism
>>
>>73036705
In your city. Do all companies produce the same goods and have the same office culture?

The culture of a global future comes from your labour, effort and interest. Not from a birthright.
>>
File: white diversity.png (252 KB, 1024x1109) Image search: [Google]
white diversity.png
252 KB, 1024x1109
>>73034095
Because we can't changing the world, they are changing us.

And if you love globalism you will be for Europe for Europeans because once it is full with Africans and Muslims good luck trying to run a global government and getting to space.
>>
>>73036853
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3 This.
There are better things to fight than ourselves. Nature being the optimal enemy once again.
>>
>>73037054
Bet you can't argue why.
>>
The problem I have with globalism is that I pay taxes for roads, schools, and military protection. I don't want to personally fund foreign aid or space programs. If someone wants to give Israel 2B a year or create their own space program as a private venture, then good on them - I just don't think it's fair to be compelled to pay into shit I don't believe in.
>>
>>73034095
Because even the poorest of americans is incredibly wealthy compared to the global average.

With globalism that will rapidly change.
>>
>>73037221

>he thinks we'll be able to mine the FUCKING MOON while having to fund better straw huts for niggers in africa

>b-but a globalist economy will advance everyone to the same level!

No it wont. Fuck off. It's NEVER HAPPENING.
>>
>>73037061
dammit i thought i would trigger someone, i'll try again later
>>
>>73036035
The kike is right.
Nationalitism can be a good thing, the radical left is denying Europe from its right to be proud in its origin ethnic groups. This will bring ww3 be sure of that.
The only uncucked country that for me is the example for all of Europe is the Czech Republic. Their not receiving rapeugees and their media is probably uncucked.
>>
File: the last stage of diversity.jpg (249 KB, 646x736) Image search: [Google]
the last stage of diversity.jpg
249 KB, 646x736
>>73036243

>We are not - but we can and have assimilated well in the past.

WRONG
Assimilate means to be indistinguishable from the host population and culture.

A White person can never ever assimilate into Somalia, people will always see they are different.
Different religions DO NOT assimilate
Differ races DO NOT assimilate.

Your dream is a lie.
>>
File: Azimuthal Equidistant Projection.jpg (411 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Azimuthal Equidistant Projection.jpg
411 KB, 1600x1600
>>73034095
Nations act as a checks and balances system for all of Earth. One nation crashes the rest keep going. Now imagine the whole Earth is one nation, and it crashes. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.
>>
>that flag
>>
>>73034095
Ok fine lets have globalism. Who gets to rule?
>>
File: boner.jpg (414 KB, 1170x760) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
414 KB, 1170x760
>>73037065
So... You would rather than the world breeds a rare panda (whites) in small pockets in the world instead of spreading white CULTURE all over the globe?

Being white myself I have seen how we dominate others with our culture, not our genes.

I'd like to see more.
>>
>>73034095
It's not, honestly. Of course people will resist if they feel muh culture or muh race is getting eroded and becoming something else but it doesn't matter in the long term. The only real problem I'd have with a world government is accountability but we'll never have an absolute world state, at least not until (if) we leave Earth and fund colonies, the sheer scale of it is impractical with our current technology.
>>
>>73037773
For once Straya speaks sense. Western culture must and will eventually defeat all others and emerge as simply "human" culture. Even in red China people wear jeans and drink coke, it's over, it's been over for a while but it's a slow process.
>>
>>73037269

>>73037045
>>
>>73034095
globalism is currently working to destroy national sovereignty in Europe, in America it destroyed the lower and middle classes, shipping all their shops either overseas or shipping foreign workers to take native citizens jobs for cheaper.

literally how is it beneficial to anyone but the government and corporations? I guess you can add in the 3rd worlders who got new manufacturing jobs with horrible conditions and suicide nets.

at least we get some electronic shit we dont need for cheaper though!
>>
Globalization makes capital have greater access to labour, which gives them greater economic leverage, resulting in worse conditions for working class people. Globalization implicitly means a weakening of regional control, so entire demographics and regions would be susceptible to destructive economic practice.

You're making Globalism sound like it will be a Unified Earth, culturally, militarily, and politically. Which cultures and people have to die to make this a reality? If it's not really unified there will be conflict, like we're seeing now in the American Empire/sphere of influence, and domestically in all the Western world. Your way of thinking is fundamentally backward: people aren't competitive and distrustful of each other because they come from different nations, there are different nations because people are competitive and distrustful.

The problem with debating whether globalism is good or bad is that it's not addressing the practical questions of how we are going to get there. The way we're getting there now is through pure corporatism and oligarchy. Do not underestimate how quickly the reigns of power can shift. The senators of Rome probably couldn't even imagine a general overthrowing them, until one did. Democracy is only an illusion that we need to maintain, or lose.
>>
File: detriot.jpg (320 KB, 2132x992) Image search: [Google]
detriot.jpg
320 KB, 2132x992
>>73037773
>So... You would rather than the world breeds a rare panda (whites) in small pockets in the world instead of spreading white CULTURE all over the globe?

Yes, Whites aren't biologically built to live equatorially.

>Being white myself I have seen how we dominate others with our culture, not our genes.
LOL "being White myself"
Culture come from genes and enviroment, why do you think Africans just can't get their heads around capitalism?
Behavior differences are innate which is why a White person could only intimate Chinese or Sudanese culture not adopt it.
If you flood Europe with Africans European culture cease to exist with Europeans.
>>
File: 1462166895108.jpg (266 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1462166895108.jpg
266 KB, 640x481
Post yfw there are globalist shills getting paid per post RIGHT NOW in this thread
>>
>>73037521
Do you think it was any different in Taiwanese schools? Or for our abbo fucks?

Of course there will be birth pains. There always is. But it pays off each time we see it manifest in history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom

Once you were the same as a illiterate shitskin. Your forefathers fought for your rights.

Blaming others for wanting the same would make your papapaps roll in their graves.

(unless you are a Rothchild)

Imagine how royalty moaned and complained when we, the peasants, wanted democracy. We were uneducated and opinionated to them...
But the solution isn't to cut down on freedom again, to limited people.
That only breeds hostility. It did when we were the ones under the thumb of a ruling class.
>>
>>73037773
Take over the non-whites with both culture and seed
>>
>>73034095

You shouldn't allow globalism for the same reasons you shouldn't allow monopolies. Even in a heavily corporate society you should endeavor to foster competition among the biggest contenders.
>>
File: commie tears.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
commie tears.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
Because I'll fucking die before I let a chink in Beijing tell me how to peel my potatoes.
>>
>>73038274
Gee, maybe they should fight for it IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY
>>
>>73037773
Is this a shitpost in disguise? I'm falling for it.
>>
>>73038477
nah hes right, white(European) culture is superior to all others, its facilitated the most inventions, more cured the most diseases, brought humanity to space, not to mention created the most objectively beautiful and technically skilled art in human history.

these are undeniable facts, every race sees the modern world and sees white culture.
>>
File: _81284814_iq_chart_1_624-02.gif (14 KB, 624x433) Image search: [Google]
_81284814_iq_chart_1_624-02.gif
14 KB, 624x433
>>73038266
Yes. But you also assume I am asking for a "flood" when the drizzle is what is needed.

It's a fact that it takes more than one generation to mend and blend. But the alternative of hostile nations. Of haves and have nots. Is way worse than a few years of assimilation.

As less people starve than ever before, more children have the nutrition they need to develop higher mental facilities. I'm awfully sorry. But these are the plain facts.

Instability breeds ignorance. Not union. Not in the long haul.
>>
>>73036871
>those sample sizes
>>
>>73034095
Its only bad if the world is under any flag but the American flag.
>>
>>73034095
>Your country is shit
>There is no other country to run to

How fucking difficult is it to understand that Globalism is evil?
>>
File: skull of races.jpg (89 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
skull of races.jpg
89 KB, 728x546
>>73038274

The kings and lords hating the peasants is a (((marxist))) construct in order to undermine Kingship.
>>
BECAUSE GLOBALIST LEADERS HAVE NO CONNECTION TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NATIONS THEY RULE OVER

THEY ARE INTERNATIONAL CAPITALIST KIKES THAT WANT WORLD COMMUNISM MEANING A RULING ELITE AND A MIXED RACE "EQUAL" SLAVE CLASS
>>
>>73038796
abos are literally not homo sapiens
>>
>>73038395
When did globalism come to mean one company?
I am an expat, and I travel to work in companies I admire and which lure my personal interests...

There will still be differences. just like New York is an art business colony and Hollywood is a movie town. America is larger than Europe, have no borders within itself and allows people to travel, to chase their goals.

Explain how it wouldn't work globally? Given time.. TIME being important.
>>
>>73034095
Instead of multiple powers vying for dominance over different types goyim, there would be only one type of goyim to control
>>
>>73037746
me
>>
File: diversity over time.jpg (162 KB, 803x946) Image search: [Google]
diversity over time.jpg
162 KB, 803x946
>>73038711
Drizzles become floods.
>I would rather kill Europe slowly rather then all at once.

>It's a fact that it takes more than one generation to mend and blend
Regression to the mean.
IQ is genetic.

>As less people starve than ever before
6 billion Africans by 2100.
We are bottling up all that starvation for a huge population crash.

Why do you hate Europeans?
>>
>>73034095

When a pure black or Arab nation step foot on the moon and learn not to kill each other in the masses then we can globalism.

Protip: it wont happen.
>>
>>73038796
>abbo missing teeth
Yep.
>>
Because you give total control over to people who can do what they want to you, with nowhere to run to.
>>
>>73034095
>Globalism will end war
Hahah
We ALREADY wage war on intangible concepts instead of nation-states, like the "war on terror" or the "war on drugs." Ending nationalism won't do a damn thing to end war.
>>
>>73034095
>>73034160
>Not here to debate you

Ironically this is not what gave you away as a redditor.

>If race mixing was a cause of violence and uproar... Why are these things happening?

The countries with the lowest rates of violence are the most homogeneous, funny isn't it.
>>
File: slide_6.jpg (101 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
slide_6.jpg
101 KB, 1066x800
>>73038796
Ah bae. Did I even claim that we are all the same?
No. We are NOT. But we can.

The alternative your bring to the table is that we should exterminate differences in what we perceive as weaker classes and build borders...

Well... I assume you don't want to kill whites even tho they are mentally weaker than jews... We have LIMITS after all...

You're also forgetting that each trait on those skulls arise from an effort of perfecting the species to it's environment. And that those traits can still be valuable if modified.
>>
File: RAPM2.jpg (26 KB, 340x349) Image search: [Google]
RAPM2.jpg
26 KB, 340x349
>>73038711
The long haul is in the range of centuries, if you've studied history you should know this. Do you really think it's so much faster now, in a much more complicated world?

The Germanic people took hundreds of years to even appreciate the Romans, and just as long to catch up with them.

And pic related is not a valid tool to measure how much people have assimilated with Western culture. And you're concealing information by not showing the error associated with that graph or the countries looked at or the sampling method.
>>
>>73034095
it won't go the way you want it

it will go a little something like

>The Western world adopts globalist fuck national border policy
>The west turns into a violent unproductive brazil-tier shithole, rendering it's self completely uncompetitive on the world stage
>South and East Asia remain homogeneous and fill the power vacuum compete with each other and advance civilization
>whilst the west is seen as some backwater irrelevant shit hole
>>
Globalization is cool but the current flavour is repressive and would make a lot of people suffer. The only way it would work is if the general public controlled it, not rich few.

But good luck getting any youth to rise up and fight for whats right and not some communist or anarchist ideology.
>>
>It's just like the Free Market
>Competition breeds innovation
>>
File: sukeban.jpg (24 KB, 435x321) Image search: [Google]
sukeban.jpg
24 KB, 435x321
what do you mean by globalism? it's good economically but that doesn't mean you have to import millions of shitskins
>>
>>73039081

As pointed out before - IQ is on the rise globally. You are unaware of how plastic genes are.
Diabetes is a "genetic" disease. But only because an ancestor of yours was starving - diabetes is simply your body over producing certain chemicals as it expects starvation...

When you then stuff your face with sugar, it overloads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_of_health_on_intelligence

Take your time to look outside the propaganda mill, there's people relying on you being a salty asshole so they can gain power.

Genetics react on surroundings. The longer we keep parts of our species separated, the less they will resemble us. The harder it is to influence them.
>>
the one world goverment will have a strong state machine whether it meddles with things or not
it can execute much more than 1 current country's goverment
im scared of the power of it
they can decide to put whatever in your food and water, and every uproar will be dealt with, or people will be pacified through propaganda and drugs so that they will be apathetic towards everything
with 7+ bil. people you will be treated as expendable, and our democracy(if it will be given), can slowly be chipped away by the corporations, same like it is now
one world goverment is a nightmare
>>
>>73034095

It defeats the individiual and spreads the lie that all humans are the same (with the aim of multiculturalism which is a necessary part of the globalist agenda). Destroys culture and nationality and lowers the overall intellect and individuality of human beings in the long term because we're throwing back tens of thousands of years of evolution north of the equator and interbreeding with a different genetic line with different traits from Africa. The sources of the globalist agenda don't care about this because they're at the top of the food chain. In the long term it'll be good for their quality of life and profitability, it'll lower resistance to their plans, and the worst part, lower scientific and technological progress, limiting it all merely to improving corporate profitability.

Don't get me wrong, communism and socialism are just as bad for different reasons.

Don't tell me about progress and ignorance and morality, because Europe has been fiercely nationalistic for thousands if not tens of thousands of years. A factor in the last millennia or two has changed to that and it all goes in line with the protocols of the learned elders of Zion. Stop worshipping the gods of the last 2 millennia that were spread with lies from the middle east, particularly Christianity has ruined the West and was probably a factor in the fall of the Roman Empire.
>>
File: 1462342489590.jpg (22 KB, 502x586) Image search: [Google]
1462342489590.jpg
22 KB, 502x586
>>73034160
>he doesn't know about lead removal in gasoline, paint, etc. which is known to cause aggressiveness, lower IQs, etc.
>he doesn't know that technology has improved and the police state has grown larger
>he doesn't know that Roe v. Wade affected birth rates for those who have a tendency towards crime
You need a lesson in correlation /= causation friend.

Also, in zero conditional mean.
>>
>>73034095
> y is it bad 2 hav one group rool over wvey1? chekmete /b/ol/
>>
File: 1459884727728.jpg (107 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1459884727728.jpg
107 KB, 600x593
>>73034095
yeah, because importing millions of niggers from Africa will totez help us explore space.

they were kingz and shiet, yknow.
>>
>>73036500
>People aren't equal, know they aren't equal and trying to force them to be is counter to human nature.
Absolutely not, this is the problem everyone has with whites and Drumpf.

WE ARE ALL HUMAN. PERIOD.

We should rather let the system run itself into the ground than have the life outcomes of differing races differ, at least we will all be equal at last
>>
File: graphic_hunger_SOFI2012.jpg (75 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
graphic_hunger_SOFI2012.jpg
75 KB, 600x304
>>73039729
Then please inform me by which standard you want to measure others with.

Birthrate and poverty? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5xF-UYgdg

Crime? http://www.nationmaster.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Screen-Shot-2014-04-14-at-12.37.15-pm.png

http://vaab.blog.kal.fr/2011/06/06/evolution-of-internet-usage-worldwide/files/2011/06/Internet_users_per_100_inhabitants_1997-

Access to information? 2010_ITU_internet_world_stats.png

Please. Try to get out of your pessimism. I was there too, but It's simply a dead end.
>>
>>73039651
>But we can.
So you want to eliminate all the human diversity?
Which means you hate Asians and Africans and Europeans.
Africans are African because of African, if mixing would only cause the addition of disadvantageous genes to Africa. They don't genes for resistance in diseases only found in Russia.

>The alternative your bring to the table is that we should exterminate differences in what we perceive as weaker classes and build borders...

>Build boarders=quasi-Marxism LOL
I don't believe we should eliminate the people who generationally periodically find themselves in a weaker class.

>You're also forgetting that each trait on those skulls arise from an effort of perfecting the species to it's environment. And that those traits can still be valuable if modified.

Adding disadvantageous genes is not perfecting.
>>
>>73034095
Globalism is the mixing of the shit with the good which = average end product

Nationalism is competing to be the best and last standing Nation = Best product will win
>>
File: Diversity means.jpg (78 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Diversity means.jpg
78 KB, 720x480
>>73040155
>As pointed out before - IQ is on the rise globally.
Bullshit.
African populations are on the rise globally, the global IQ is shrinking.
>You are unaware of how plastic genes are
I am well aware they can be molded with eugenic and disgenic programs over many many generations.
We have no eugenic programs, only disgenic.

> The longer we keep parts of our species separated, the less they will resemble us. The harder it is to influence them.
LMAO!!
"please goyim, mix away your genes so you can influence other races! don't worry that their are only 500 million Europeans and 2 billions Africans! your <25% contribution will sure influence them!"
>>
File: getimage.jpg (134 KB, 768x581) Image search: [Google]
getimage.jpg
134 KB, 768x581
>>73040581
Even with those extremely pessimistic glasses on, I'd say yes. Since I was a kid I've heard the right wing shrills whine about immigration. Yet we now happily embrace the people that came to the UK/AUS 50 years ago.. They have actually become to ingrained with our society that they are RACIST towards the newcomers.

Post-war immigration (1945–1983)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian

Notice the 1,451,862 number strong Indian Brits.

VS

366,769 Arab brits...

Ahhhh....
>>
>>73040967
Since when did being a minority stop whites from influencing the world?

Also Goyim...lol - what next? An image of kek?And...... jews right? Funny how a little minority with large racial diversity across the globe can control so many institutions.

And please. Do show me some data. All i hear is "fuck you" - prove yourself.
>>
>>73034095
nationalism causes single entities to want to prove they're the best
once war is out of the question because nations don't want to kill each other anymore, all they can compete with is with science and reaching milestones
sure weaker nations are unable to compete at such a grand scale, but they can compete with their neighbors at the same level they are, or at least feel proud about sports
with globalism, stronger nations have to help weaker nations before thinking about getting better, it sure as hell won't take 50 years for them to fix a shitty nation without ruining their own
>>
File: refugees-welcome.jpg (73 KB, 599x367) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome.jpg
73 KB, 599x367
>>73041320
We have companies and shared markets now. No one cares to take over cities anymore, they want global companies. We still fight and compete. More than ever, and more productively.

Also. Guess what country had the most wars ever...

Peace loving France.

Which two countries fought each other the most?

Denmark and Sweden... "socialists"

If war = innovation. Then socialism should be the peak of it. Based on what you said.
>>
File: IllusionOfChoice.jpg (420 KB, 1600x1005) Image search: [Google]
IllusionOfChoice.jpg
420 KB, 1600x1005
>>73034095
As and Idea Globalism itself isn't inherently bad but the fact that corporations and governments fail to factor in environmental costs and the modern day consumerism along with growth economy make it unsustainable. It's fucked up that it's cheaper for corporations to send stuff to countries other side of the globe for cheap labor to assemble and haul them back and eventually it will lead to more and more unemployment like it already has.

http://www.exposingtruth.com/new-un-report-finds-almost-no-industry-profitable-if-environmental-costs-were-included/

We are approaching the point where they are no longer bringing just goods from these countries but people as well. People who are willing to work for much much less than average worker in 1st world country today.
This will lead to unemployment and desperation which will cause wages to come down and make people abandon their rights. It will also screw over the small and mid-sized companies because it'll be more and more difficult to compete with ever lowering prices of goods.
>>
File: yep.jpg (110 KB, 694x439) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
110 KB, 694x439
>>73040627
How can I hate what I want together? It's like saying we should hate hamburgers because bread, meat n salad goes together well... (sorry about the example, but your statement was just as infantile.

We as whites are half north african half neanderthal (jews even more)... Race mixing is what made us what we are.

Trying to stop race mixing is futile. It happened. The world moves on. Genes don't give a shit about race. Just success.
>>
>>73034095
Globalism ain't bad if it's NATIONAL GLOBALISM

ONE WORLD UNDER ARYAN RULE
>>
File: anti-white.png (434 KB, 250x960) Image search: [Google]
anti-white.png
434 KB, 250x960
>>73041293
>Since when did being a minority stop whites from influencing the world?
~100% White while bring 12% of the worlds population can influence the world.
<12% White while being 100% of the worlds population can't influence the world.

>Funny how a little minority with large racial diversity across the globe can control so many institutions.

>implying I want whites to dominate the world
I want Whites to dominate over Whites. That is it.
Jews can go dominate over other Jews.

Yeah, your right, FUCK YOU.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751588/

http://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

>Also Goyim...lol - what next? An image of kek?And...... jews right?
Where do you think we are?.gif
>>
>>73040292
Plus we locked up so many niggers with the war on drugs that it kept some of them from moving on to more violent crime.
>>
>>73040610
All that first video did was demonstrate the profound cult environment that has become of progressivism. They repeatedly had no idea of the irrelevancy of topics they considered important, and their insight was that they needed to reteach 'ignorant' people.

I have no idea what you want to show me about crime that will make me have hope for 3rd world people and countries, but I doubt it's anything I haven't seen.

Access to information or the internet means little to 3rd world countries, that isn't the type of problem they're facing. Access to information is also inherently value neutral.

And you still really don't get it. Other people can and will get more organized and intelligent over time. I'm not denying that. But they'll see the world in a different way than us, unless we overtly make them conform culturally to us. Convincing a population of people to conform to your social system is harder than you think.

This involves crushing regional identity, destroying native cultural practice, or making concessions to your own culture. I thought progressives were antithetical to colonialism? I'm guessing I've misread you, and you're more of a Western Imperialist?
>>
File: White father and child.gif (54 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
White father and child.gif
54 KB, 360x239
>>73042546
> It's like saying we should hate hamburgers because bread, meat n salad goes together well

My God you are stupid.
Genes don't work like that friendo.

Your a blatant anti-White at this point.

--------------> back to Tumblr
>>
>>73042021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

The issue is that robots will at any point become way more desirable than human labour.

Everywhere... Especially within the production industry. This alone is way more dangerous if you want to pain a scenario of human becoming "useless"...

The funny thing is that the cheaper and better the workforce is - so are the products.

Since the 20's we had both machines and women join the work force.

America has seen 90% of it's manual jobs disappear.

That should in theory just make everyone jobless right? But it doesn't.

Because we consume more. We want more. Which means the mill keeps running.

If India and Africa become the new China, a new market appears of consumers. And well developed nations will be building and designing machines instead of preforming humiliating tasks.

Nations that won't join the game, won't get the jobs, wont get to consume... Will become North Korea's.
>>
File: hillary-global-jewish-advocacy.jpg (42 KB, 603x610) Image search: [Google]
hillary-global-jewish-advocacy.jpg
42 KB, 603x610
>>73034095
Consolidated rule under the leftist kikes and the death of hard-working white non-kikes. Nowhere to escape hell.
>>
>>73042741

anti-white.png: This is a perfect example of short term pains.We have one group that had all the power suddenly needing to share it. It's almost like all those anti-nazi movies that came about after a small group of people abused the rest... It's a sour pill not being the nr1 and being told we kinda acted like assholes... But we did.Suck it up, you don't need to SAY you are a proud white, just ACT it.

This swj shit will pass.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751588/ Yawn no, you made no arguments and try to send me a very complex mouthful of data that just supports what I already say. Not bothering.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/ My gawd. It's all the same shit. I never ever argued we are similar. I argue that separating us continuously and closing borders will lead to increase human misery for all involved.

http://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16 --- Different races are different. We never disagreed on this point. Just on the solution.

I still just had FUCK YOU + data that ... OMG... says we evolve differently... continuously...

AND based on nutrition, environment and whatnot. Genes don't pick races, they merely try to survive. We all know this... Now what can we do to ensure that more races share values and traits? How can we raise the IQ in the 3rd world?

Come on. Bring a debate.
>>
>>73040292
This
>>
>>73037045
You realise we are already race mixed right?

But now is the time to stop?
>>
mostly because the billionaire kikes who want globalism are objectively authoritarian, evil sociopaths. with advances in modern medicine it's possible vile kikes like Rothschild and Soros and Bloomberg will becomes immortal liches with their brains kept in jars continuing to rule over us with nothing but their all-pervasive hatred for the goyim and limitless greed oppressing mankind for 1,000 years, the point at which the Bible says Jesus will return to smash the Anti-christ's Hellish rule over the Earth.
>>
>>73034095
>muh asteroids
Globalists pls
>>
>>73034095
because a globalist society is bound to cause a myriad of problems, look at NATO for example. too many chiefs and not enough indians.
>>
>>73037773
Because Detroit and Zimbabwe are havens of white culture and ingenuity, aren't they?
>>
File: ashlorealwhite1.jpg (44 KB, 650x496) Image search: [Google]
ashlorealwhite1.jpg
44 KB, 650x496
>>73043035
We have done it with culture alone for decades. It has been easier to create willing nations with a soft approach instead of invasion.

Asia vs the middle east are great examples.

The more people use the internet, the more they buy into the western ideal.

They want to look white, talk white, buy white. On a level we don't even understand yet.

Our culture and the increase of intellect and productivity that comes with it will stand way stronger if let loose. If we wall out the world... We lose contact with it, and they won't bother imitating us... They will go for the second strongest culture...
>>
>Power corrupts and ulimtate power corrupts absolutely
>>
>>73043683
You didn't address his statement.

Genetically, we are NOT race mixed. Look at dog breeds, look at how some have such bad health effects that they don't live as long. The same can and will happen to people if we just keep breeding races together over time.

We already are seeing shit like that, with some whites randomly being born with sickle cell (because nigger ancestor somewhere WAYYY down the line) or blood disorders in some Mediterranean people. Both diseases and disorders have reasons for existing (typically environmental evolutionary adaptations) so why should I promote mixing with people that have traits that prove no worth to the environment I live in?

We are animals too, and no one animal is the same every where on Earth. Why should people be forced to adhere to such an unnatural way of life? People NATURALLY segregate each other; we are comfortable with what he know and understand.

If race mixing wasn't forced and promoted onto us, I wouldn't give a shit about it because it wouldn't happen as often as it does now.
>>
File: north-korea-v-south-korea.jpg (49 KB, 662x462) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-v-south-korea.jpg
49 KB, 662x462
>>73043931

Race and success hardly correlate.
Culture can override it.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Elliott
>>
>>73036871
No it isn't.
You tend to be opposed to a group of people that are hostile to your race.
>>
>>73034095
It's not. It's also inevitable. This is post of the grand design. It's necessary to unite all free people's in order to make the next step in societies evolution.
>>
>>73034095
>50 generations from now
100 generations ago Rome was an empire. pretending to predict even half that far into the future is balls. Even if you had absolute certainty, it would be a hard sell to tell people to suffer immediate consequences so someone else in the far future could benefit, particularly when the very thing you're asking of them is that they stop caring for their own. Finally, unity is not the aim or result of globalism, division is. It ensures there's always plenty of conflicts to exploit for divide-and-conquer.
>>
>>73037773
Ahhh, so how's Melbourne... Ahmed.
>>
File: v79t6bz.png (299 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
v79t6bz.png
299 KB, 498x498
>>73044142
Emm... You are aware the most of the defects that pedigree dogs have come from intense inbreeding and control right?

A mixed breed is healthier.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/pedigree-dogs-exposed/

No one is forcing you to race blend. It's not even a part of the argument. It only becomes and issue with a group of people use it as a political springboard to isolate major parts of a population.
>>
>>73036561
>Hey look! North Korea has less lights than us!
>Its because they are nationalistic and has nothing to do with their smaller population and mountainous terrain!

Idiot.
>>
>>73044226
So it's ok? Or can we be the bigger man? Do we want to act like jews?

Not sure what point you are making.
>>
File: sotoughmate.jpg (184 KB, 852x635) Image search: [Google]
sotoughmate.jpg
184 KB, 852x635
>>73044590
>>
>>73034095
Globalism is bad because a one world government means stagnation for the human race. Competition is necessary for innovation.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>73044640

Your ignorance is showing mate.
>>
>>73044947
why not compete with aliens? besides humans will always compete with each other even if they live under 1 roof, for prestige,riches,power and bitches
>>
>>73044557
You got me on that. I was shooting in the dark on that. Wanted to make people think about generations instead of years.
>>
>>73034095
If nationalism yields the same result as globalism, why spend gorillions of dollars and millions of lives to change to globalism?
> but muh racism disappers
So what? Religious conflicts and gang violence would still be around unless you install a 1984-tier government.
>>
>>73045203
Above I linked to several examples of unions reducing both religious and territory violence.

It's also known that nations that absorb and appreciate expat cultures thrive on them. (You as a german should know how many of the things you enjoy are available due to trade and interaction between different cultures.)

I mean.. German humor..
>>
>>73039081

> 6 billion Africans by 2100

This number is false, I'm sorry to tell you. Exponential population models are generally accepted as trash. The world is limited by resources, and the UN sees population levelling out at 10-11 billion or so in hundreds of years.

More accurately, I think, the population will get to ~10,000,000,000 in 40, 50 years before being reduced to 9 billion due to a large war that prevents the west sending food aid to Africa, decimating the population. When Africans learn to farm (if they do) the population will reach that 10-11 billion mark.
>>
>>73043043
>The funny thing is that the cheaper and better the workforce is - so are the products.
Incorrect, many modern products are simply not made to last they are made to be used and replaced within 1-2 years, not repaired or become outdated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIpG7UJKyI

>If India and Africa become the new China, a new market appears of consumers. And well developed nations will be building and designing machines instead of preforming humiliating tasks.

You're delusional.
Developed nations are about to take away all their jobs and you expect them to consume our products? With what money?

Global warming will start to destroy even more of their jobs, homes and lead to starvation because of rising sea levels and drying lands. Just look at Syria, they had like 4 year drought.
>>
>>73045446
Werner is awesome
>>
>>73041052
That's because the newcomers to UK/AUS 1) Aren't European 2) Didn't help us defeat fucking Hitler and Tojo, earning our respect.
>>
File: 1414669512221.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1414669512221.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>73044940
I feel honoured, thanks matey!
>>
>>73045449
The problem with the projections is that every country has followed an S curve for population growth - except the african nations.

Africans continue to follow an exponential curve, and this is going to be a serious issue in the not so distant future.
>>
having one government doesn't guarantee unity and harmony
>>
File: 1459590068930.gif (1 MB, 456x240) Image search: [Google]
1459590068930.gif
1 MB, 456x240
>>73034095
The world has a population of billions of people, all of whom are biologically predisposed to their own culture and preferences. To presume that some kind of central global bureaucracy is able to function properly with a such vast amount of people, then you're overly optimistic.

Unless you are able to both educate over 7 billion people to the standard of the west, and to allocate each one of those people a middle class lifestyle, then a globalist society will simply break back down into seperate cultural organism, but far more anarchic in it's approach.

Why not segregate these people into large societal organisms, where each of these organisms profit off each other through trade? Nationalism simply means the individual of this organism will work to the best of his ability to produce a greater society, nation states are an effective way of separating Humans into groups in which they will have the easier means of flourishing.

On top of this, how on earth will such a society be set up? How will you stop business from exploiting the individual? How will you properly allocate the funds for space exploration with such a vast government that stretches from one side of the globe to the other? Sounds naive, if you want to see a nation fail at what you're proposing, look at the USSR... Reaching space meant starving your own goddamn people!

Plus, I don't like the idea of seeing the diversity of our world get flushed down the toilet. Why you think that if we just live in one giant nation somehow things will get better is beyond me.
>>
>>73039729
>>
How will having a united government stop nationalism? Nationalist people will just segregate themselves from the others and probably try to break off. Every country in the world has nationalists so that means there would be a lot of separatists.
>>
>>73034095
How often will there be elections for the global government?
How expensive will global elections be?
Who will be able to afford these elections?
How large will the political programs be to accommodate all cultures,...

Start thinking yourself dude, real globalism will be pure dictatorship of a handful trillionaires
>>
>>73034095

Okay, I'm in BUT only if ethnic Serbs get to rule the globe under this system. Check and mate.
>>
Oh and I want islam outlawed by our little global government.
>>
>>73034095
Something you just completely ignore, is that the differences between nations increase the overall diversity of culture, and improves humanity's chances against existential risks.

It's the same reason why having perfect clones wouldn't be desirable - even if they had ideal traits, these clones are all susceptible to the same diseases or changes in the environment; with no differences, the entire species is wiped out, rather than parts of it.

Furthermore, should I not enjoy the laws in Canada, I have the option to move to another country - the UK, Australia, the US, Germany, and so forth. Each of these countries has different laws, and this specialization is important for giving individuals greater freedom and choice.

A one-world government eliminates that; you are stuck with whatever laws the central governing authority wants. Whose laws do we adopt? Muslims who want sharia law are at direct odds with westerners who want common law, and there are differences in law and philosophy even amongst westerners. You would never, ever, satisfy what everyone wants with a "globalized" community. All you'd get is everyone hating it and wishing to rebel to create a country with laws that their people want.

Finally, you ignore the fundamental reason that globalization is pushed in the first place: It has dick-all to do with making the world safer, or better. It's all about creating a unified market so that everyone can be fleeced for every penny.
>>
>>73036058
This. Globalism facilitates slavery and mistreatment of humanity fir a couple extra sheckles.
>>
>>73034095
>history is a linear progression

anyone who's taken a 101 history course knows this is false

OP is probably another pretentious liberal or STEM
>>
>Both don't solve repression from the higher classes
Stopped reading there, fuck off leftist scum.
>>
>it's a feel-good liberal Schizo posts on /pol/ episode
>>
>>73043043
>America has seen 90% of it's manual jobs disappear.
>That should in theory just make everyone jobless right? But it doesn't.
>Because we consume more. We want more. Which means the mill keeps running.

The harsh reality is that the upcoming technology will replace way way way more jobs than it will create. Not to mention how majority of the jobs it will create will require high level of education meaning that you can't just hire anybody to use these expensive systems. Not to mention how it'll require way fever people to operate.

I am programmer myself and to be honest a lot of people with university level education don't know how to program and with the deadlines and competitive environments we live in today we simply can't afford to hire and train people. Someone who can't handle even the fundamentals is only in the way because he needs constant help from experienced developer who could spend his time in more productive things. A lot of other tech jobs are about the same.

Not to mention how bad a lot of digi natives today are using computers. The harsh reality of computers is that you do not learn how to use them just by browsing 4chan, Facebook, twitter or Youtube.
>>
>>73046058
A world-changing event that has a negative effect on the population could easily change the landscape in a couple of decades. It can be a negative change, as delicate as killing all the bees in the planet, ending up with acid oceans, lowering our quality of life collectively, or something positive like making some leap in technology that prevents the former and improves our life quite a lot.

We know which one is more likely to happen in a short amount of time, nationalists will be considered odd or backwards thinking in a few years once we all start sharing the same problems. You're probably going to be treated like a second class citizen.
>>
>>73046081
I imagine by that time we would need to have a computer system that helps allocate resources and society more efficiently.
>>
>>73035314

>Muslims from shitty postal department want to work in the office
>Move up to the office and start unga bungaing the workers there
>Workers wonder why the fuck the muslims can unga bunga them
>Ask for a door so only people who can actually do office work and not unga bunga people can work in that part of the office
>Lulno this is the future.
>>
>>73046753
But what if that event never happens and what is not to say that nationalists will see this as a chance to gain momentum. There are always numerous reactions to one problem. If they don't manage to suppress nationalist peoples quickly the chances of having a smooth, bloodless transition into a globalist government are very slim.
>>
>>73045986
Well written, a real debate. Let me try some arguments.

Education efforts have paid off already. And in a way that has nothing to do with the students place in a comfy job, but towards their resistance towards religious or militant movements. It's easier to recruit uneducated masses to a violent movement, as they fail at long term thinking.

You don't need to provide anyone with a middle class lifestyle - Our government doesn't do that for us either! It just educates people to the degree that they realise their potential, admire helpful functions within their society and don't act on violent impulses.

The point of education is to install hope and understanding for others in children. It's dog training more than job training.

Them acting on the impulse to chase a career or do well is secondary benefit.

Segregation would mean a larger segregation of culture and therefore education. Which means that each state has the potential...almost is doomed to... Foster "radical" ideas.

Culture works very much like evolution. Separate people and they well grow their own special traits. This means that you slowly surround yourself with people who relate to you less and less and who may be swayed by other "organisms" to cause chaos.

If the USA isolates itself. We'd quickly see ex-communist china jump on the opportunity to "unite" the rest of the world... Surrounding themselves with allies instead of walls.

We can't afford being separated. United States, United Kingdom, United Union. The Roman Empire.. The reason we had so much power in the past, wasn't because of separation, but rather integration.

I just think that we, as the torch holders for our western culture. Can't afford opting out.
The world is big, companies have cultures, cities will attract artists some places, software devs another. Culture will live on like our genes. But in isolation it dies.
>>
>>73046081
And it isn't now?

We're entering an age in which billions can watch Gangnam style... But you're telling me that a bit of patience won't allow us to work together on an online election?

You should start thinking outside the box a bit too. Too many people just give up on the future and cling to the past.

Nothing wrong with aspiring to new heights.
>>
>>73047459
>what if it never happens?
Do you see a reverse in the negative trends of our ecosystem?
>there are always multiple reactions to a problem
While I do not doubt there will be, I think man has already understood that it is better to cooperate with each other than not to in the face of adversity.
>>
>>73047870
>Do you see a reverse in the negative trends of our ecosystem?
I don't doubt the fact that one day there will be some earth shattering event, but you can't say that it will definitely happen at the time of globalization. For all we know an attempt at globalization could happen in the next 10 years and a cataclysmic event could occur in 20.
>While I do not doubt there will be...
If men all thought the same nationalism wouldn't exist. Some people may think they should work together to overcome the problem, but others may think they are better off alone.
>>
I think unification is key if we ever become a space faring civilization. But this fevered pitch of immigrants to the west is causing more harm that good.
>>
>>73034095
>what is self determination
>what is sovereignty
Globalism gives none of these
>>
>>73034095
Globalism would have African corruptian,Indian polititians and Sharia as the law. People in the wealthiest countries would have to pay 90% taxes for creating infraestructures in negro shitholes. Globalism not even once
>>
File: 1462324210484.png (167 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1462324210484.png
167 KB, 500x384
>>73047699
I'm not saying at all that I believe in isolationism, Nationalism simply means preserving your nation state and your culture, truthfully speaking the conservation of nations means the conservation of ideas, and when nation states which respect each other's self determination and opt to cooperate, then we see multiple ideas flourish within seperate societal organisms. The lack of borders means nothing more than expanding a nation to an extreme level of bureaucratic scope, and thus greater difficulty in organizing these people.

Small time state governments which control their specific corner of the world are much superior at organizing their society, providing social services and are far superior economically to nations which struggle to contain a population of billions of people. Case in point, Singapore. A failed equivalent? China. China is an example of the failure of an overreaching government which is incapable of managing over a billion people, if China can't do it, how can a Global government?

Perhaps one day there wont need to be borders, but that is a far, far, far away prospect.

>You don't need to provide anyone with a middle class lifestyle - Our government doesn't do that for us either!
Well, economically speaking, individuals have an inherit, or socialized, desire to achieve a middle class lifestyle, which is practically impossible to achieve as it is due to both the scarcity of land and resources. Better to organize chunks of people into pockets with smaller markets where the individual can achieve economic success easier.

And, once again, I don't like seeing diversity go away.
>>
>>73034095
Globalism is the single biggest success of the right-wing.

>Why are you upset that all the western factories are closing and moving to the third world. You're not a nationalist, are you?
>Why are you upset wages are stagnating as you compete with people in the third world internationally and migrants domestically?
>Why are you upset that the culture of your country is being globalized [Americanized]?
>>
Because it doesn't actually work.
>>
File: 1462348705802.png (711 KB, 731x553) Image search: [Google]
1462348705802.png
711 KB, 731x553
>>73034095
What is the point in space exploration? What's the end goal? For a bunch of people I don't know to live on to see the wonders of the universe while I'm a forgotten person in the history books because at that point time atheism is the dominate thought? Yeah yeah no fuck you. I'd rather die with this planet and for humanity to die with it as well. The reality is that nihilism is all you are left with when you have no belief in something beyond us.
>>
>>73035314
>since people would be able to move freely, they can chase their dream interests

they can no longer chase their dream interests since you have equalized the entire world.
Globalism replaces conflict with compromise
>>
>>73043043
>But it doesn't.
Around 2012 the USA had a ratio of 3 unemployed to 1 job opening.
Around late 2015 the UK had 850,000 people on job-seekers-allowance and even more seeking work but not claiming/entitled to government welfare for doing so, to 750,000 job openings.

There is a labour surplus. Just because we pushed factory workers into call-centres in the past doesn't mean we can do similarly when the call-centre workers are replaced by human sounding machines.
>>
>>73049039
Africa, SA, Middle East, etc are all giant shitholes.

"globalism" is a race to the bottom. It would work in theory if there wasn't a vast disparity between a shit society in Nigeria vs say Germany.

It doesn't work in practice because like 90% of world GDP is Canada, USA, Europe, Russia, China, Korea, and Japan alone, with the rest being pure resource extraction.

Basically, there is no value in Africa, SA, Middle East, etc societies. So mixing them with good societies just turns things to shit. The countries that embrace globalism/diversity/open borders naturally decline as a result.
>>
File: 1458572066710.jpg (61 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1458572066710.jpg
61 KB, 834x960
>>73038711
Why would we want more shitty genetics to survive, only thing your fairy land idea will do is dumb down the general population.
>>
>>73049090
There is alabour surplux because of migrants retards. They come here,leech on welfare and do pity jobs without paying taxes,and deal some drugs.
>>
File: 1460135593091.jpg (120 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
1460135593091.jpg
120 KB, 882x900
>>73038716
y, like how we literally got over a 1000 for the relevant samples, and under 50 for the rest. Fucking pathetic to cite this as fact.
>>
>>73049196
Yes, yes, it's all the migrants fault.

They don't help matters, but they are by no means the only cause of this problem. The problem is far bigger than that.
>>
>>73034095
>space exploration meme.
>>
>>73049304
The best thing that could possibly happen for space exploration is the nationalist scenario, but the 3 countries get paranoid and start trying to show who has the diggest bick by launching rockets.

A global society would just get complacent.
>>
File: 1439388091195.jpg (55 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
1439388091195.jpg
55 KB, 600x526
>>73034095
I'm against any world government and by extension countries that are too big.
A world of city states may be best.
>>
>>73044999
you can advertise capitalism in a different thread.
>>
>>73049397
>A global society would just get complacent.
This.

Can you imagine how fucking awful a global government would be? A UN with actual world power and no threats to their power.
>>
>>73049076
Yes, but not everyone is a prissy little faggot like you and can in fact not be reduced to a pathetic mess when faced with an objectively meaningless existence.

Just kill yourself.

If you don't want to do that but continue whining anout muh nihilism muh existential crisis then you're just a gigantic pussy.
>>
I've seen a lot of nwo shills here lately
>>
>>73049266
>Migrants come
>they do the same job for half the price,as they usually dont need to pay taxes
>They kick low qualified natives from their jobs.
>Unemployment increases because there are no jobs available
>The surplux in labour is not due thousamds of third worlders pourimg into our countries I swear
>>
>>73034095
There will be interests groups in this global government, and unless that government will able to hold everyone in place, then splintering will happen. Either way, we lose.
>>
File: 1462325915833.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1462325915833.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>>73034095
False dichotomy. Globalism doesn't just not "solve" repression from the higher classes, it actively enables it.

The only countries on Earth which have escaped the oppression of international bankers and financial interests have been those who have rejected Globalism.

Globalism is nothing less than a tool of the Elite to bring more countries underneath their sway.

>Huu huu important global disasters
None exist. If they did exist, it would be in everyone's interest to solve them, and they would act. I sure hope you aren't implying that Globalist organizations are more efficient, because the EU is decisive proof that that is false.

>and space exploration instead of blowing money on the military
Space Exploration has always been a Nationalist game, period. Ever since the end of the Cold War Globalists have siphoned money AWAY from space exploration, not towards it.
Frankly the military has done more for technology and science than Globalism ever has.
>>
File: 1453602049478.png (1 MB, 1134x1491) Image search: [Google]
1453602049478.png
1 MB, 1134x1491
>>73034095
We don't live in a friction-less universe. To go from our multi-pole world to one world order will cause a lot of disruption, and that does not serve me. I, as a W-European, have it pretty good now, and I don't want to risk that for the change of bettering things for other people.
>>
>>73049539
The best part is everyone who is pro open borders is also hopelessly in love with socialism.

Even fucking swedistan tightened their borders after realizing they can't afford the shit.

USA with socialized free healthcare and better welfare would turn into brazil in 10 years. If people think the immigration is bad now they have no idea how many tens of millions of central/south american people would cross to America.

There is not an ounce of pragmatism to leftists. The only reason USA hasn't collapsed due to niggers/shitskins is because it is relatively individualistic and anti socialist.
>>
>>73043043
the big consumption scheme is a bubble waiting to burst.
>>
>>73044203
Nice non-sequitur image and link. Here's one for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

Blacks will ALWAYS default over time towards their lower intelligence, regardless of their social circumstances. This is why some racial groups re incapable of civilization--civilization is something which must be maintained, which requires a minimum level of human intelligence.
>>
>>73049539
Even without migrants you're still bleeding manufacturing and call-centre jobs to India.
>>
>>73049397
>The best thing that could possibly happen for space exploration
Is finding a way to travel faster then light. Until that day don't even think about it. 2-3 half assed stations on the moon is not a "space exploration".
>>
File: 1461507520966.png (570 KB, 2740x1358) Image search: [Google]
1461507520966.png
570 KB, 2740x1358
>>
>>73038274
You're talking about literally THOUSAND AND THOUSANDS of years work. The world will eventually come together anyway after China colonizes all the shit areas of the world.

Globalism will happen eventually. Nationalism will come first.
>>
>>73034095
globalism works if you exterminate everything that doesn't get with the program, including dumb shit like feminism and lgbt because these are parasitical ideologies that can only exist inside a safespace habitat and degrate the functioning ability of society around them by destroying reproductive and intellectual capacity of society, which ultimately leads into stronger unified cultures taking advantage of, in a nationalistic way, and destroying the weak

Nationalism is the path forward because it unifies a country and in that unification things like.. you know what no let's go straight to the kicker.

When you look at the social atmosphere of first world globalist society today, it looks more like the left than the right due to an ideological plague and overpopulation. No matter how you slice it somebody's going to get exterminated and would you rather it be salvageable cells or cancer.
>>
File: 1462173757038.png (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1462173757038.png
51 KB, 625x626
>>73049489
Cool off hot head I was just making a statement. I merely questioned the objective point of space travel and colonization. I'm more of an optimistic nihilist. Just because it doesn't matter doesn't mean it should bog down my life or others. I just think people should always question the point of their goals or journeys. Stop being so triggered.
>>
>>73049818
I meant it looks more like the right than the left. good god.

Unification requires the forceful submission of resistant parties when diplomacy as failed. Globalism will not work so long as we tolerate flights of fancy and incompatible cultures.
>>
>>73034095
The world isn't ready for globalism
perhaps in the far future where society has been homogenized, can it work
>>
>>73049772
Globalism will happen because technology can grow exponentially. So getting a step ahead eventually will mean your AI is 2x then 4x then 8x better than opponents. Eventually you will have enough of an upper hand to eliminate or subjugate any opponent and "win" the rat race.

That is far more likely than some slow change bullshit.

That or whoever invents the next iteration of the abomb decides to use it to kill everyone else on earth besides a small group or country.
>>
>>73049984
falling for the transhumanism meme
>>
>>73049946
so, and I'm sorry for triple posting I really am tired, The important thing is that at the helm of the globalism ship there is a unifier, somebody that can steer the cultural landscape of the planet into a direction that is successful outside of the habitat so that the habitat can be maintained and expanded.

Pets live in cages. Safe spaces are by nature provocatory because they put people into cages against their will.
>>
>>73050108
Better meme then globalism, with potential of going very badly.
>>
Globalism will never happen. Globalists think they can get rid of war by saying everyone is on the same team.

Well, it just isn't so. Everyone isn't on the same team.

Globalism seeks to take away individual sovereignty and the capacity to organize with other people.

It's anti- freedom. Fuck that. Fuck you.
>>
>>73047863

looking at the picture in the OP, the left pane looks depressing and like people have given up. You don't have to give up your identity to reach peace - the future can be better than the past.

>>73034095
>>
Not a Nash equilibrium.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma
>>
>>73034095

>one may unite us against space exploration

you heard it here first, vote nationalism
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
>>73034095
Imagine it like this instead of competing against your countries population you have to compete against the worlds population

forget 15 dollars an hour hell forget 5 dollars an hour people are willing to work for 5 dollars a day and im talking 12 hour shifts here. All globalism does is drag the entire world into poverty while a few elite at the top get richer and richer.

Look at how Nixon fucked things up by getting us back with china now everything is made in china we lost a shit ton of jobs there. Look at Clinton he signed NAFTA and we lost a ton of work to mexico.

All globalism does is kill the middle class and make the poor poorer by increasing competition. Its basically global communism its no wonder that this is the zionists final goal.
>>
>>73048901
It's the preservation part of Nationalism that rubs me wrong then. New York was the biggest melting pot ever, a true experiment, and the amount of cultural influence the city has had across America and the world has been huge.

There's this notion that mixing cultures equals mixing every base color and therefore getting brown... But things never mix in cities in that way. They grow their own communities and create all new flavours.

Culture doesn't die when mixed. Diversity doesn't disappear. It is chaos - but chaos as we know is extremely fertile.

China always had hiccups with it's democracy. Their populous weren't afforded the benefit of the doubt. They ruled them too hard. Creating a flood of manmade problems.

Their failure to educate and free their people backfired like it always does. It's what most likely is creating this nationalistic wave across the west too.

While we sneer at the Mongol empire they rules for as long as they did due to free movement within their kingdom.

The Romans gained power by offering land to outsiders.

The UK and Dutch re-educated nations.

America (admittedly after killing the locals) got united under ideas of liberty and freedom of movement.

Summing it up: Growth comes from chaos. If we try to preserve certain traits, you almost always kill them.

And that leads to the last point. Small and isolated markets suffer from the same issue as the sciences did before they became global and adjusted themselves.

They produce less ideas, corruption and bad data is hard to spot and often markets make mistakes due to a lack of knowledge/scenarios.

I work as an expat, and while my field indeed is harder to get into now (competition is huge) It also is a lot more open and easy to become educated about.

Because people, actually, enjoy sharing.

And the changes I've seen over the year, the rise of quality... Makes me put aside myself for the benefit of mankind.
>>
File: file.png (42 KB, 693x464) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42 KB, 693x464
>>73034160
Your graph for crime correlates nicely with this other one i found on wiki
>>
>>73050860
>It's the preservation part of Nationalism that rubs me wrong then. New York was the biggest melting pot ever,
What % of the population was from European descent?
>>
>>73050860
new york is a failed melting pot you idiot sure everyone lives in the same city but they all live in their own area

the asians live in china town the whites live in their area the blacks live in their area no one lives together its all separate
>>
Should just make it mandatory that any business that does business in America has to buy American made products.
>>
>>73050860
>They grow their own communities and create all new flavours.
Most of them are inferior [subjective as fuck but whatever] to those they supplant.

It's like mixing random foodstuffs or soda, sure, sometimes you find a bizarre combination that's surprisingly good, but 90% of the time you've got milk in the process of curdling from being poured onto a curry.

You don't have to integrate/globalise towns and cities in order to create new cultures through the interaction between old ones - take any internet community, there, you've got a new culture.

/pol/ would be a far worse place if the process of globalisation was more complete and everyone had broadly similar experiences instead of being able to laugh at
>DESIGNATED
>'The town rapist'
>Sharia Law Zone

The false dichotomy before pressing onward entirely with globalism, or putting on the brakes and becoming a completely isolated nation is ridiculous. You can reduce and reform global interaction to protect your domestic interests without turning into the DPRK (and even they still have some international trade.)
>>
>>73034160
I offer an alternative hypothesis:
Smaller and more homogeneous nations have lower crime.

Note that Japan has the lowest rate of homicides, and I'm willing to bet the highest rate of native-born citizens.
>>
File: sick.jpg (103 KB, 538x564) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
103 KB, 538x564
>>73050332
>>
>>73034095
.... Because some soverign powers are better than others, mixing the pot dilutes the "good". I don't want to surrender my culture,values or soverign rights to some one world do-gooder bullshit. Ever.
>>
>>73038135
Beneficial cucumber though..
>>
>>73046739
>The harsh reality is that the upcoming technology will replace way way way more jobs than it will create.
https://johnhively.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/this-is-how-academics-and-the-corporate-propaganda-machine-called-the-news-media-work-to-keep-us-ignorant-of-reality/
>>
>not wanting to blow money on military

I don't know if you know this but an awful lot of advancements in technology that benefit YOU are from military R&D
>>
>>73047699
>It's easier to recruit uneducated masses to a violent movement, as they fail at long term thinking.
Dude one leg of all revolution movements was always in students campuses and universities. Look at the commies making Revolution in 1917: most are overly educated jews. Education doesn't stop revolutions. Unwashed masses provide cannon fodder but educated people become their officers.

>Being baptized enabled Castro to attend the La Salle boarding school in Santiago, where he regularly misbehaved, and so was sent to the privately funded, Jesuit-run Dolores School in Santiago.[7] In 1945 he transferred to the more prestigious Jesuit-run El Colegio de Belén in Havana.[8] Although Castro took an interest in history, geography and debating at Belén, he did not excel academically, instead devoting much of his time to playing sport.[9]

>In 1945, Castro began studying law at the University of Havana.[10] Admitting he was "politically illiterate", he became embroiled in student activism,[11] and the violent gangsterismo culture within the university.[12] Passionate about anti-imperialism and opposing U.S. intervention in the Caribbean,[13] he unsuccessfully campaigned for the presidency of the Federation of University Students on a platform of "honesty, decency and justice".[14] Castro became critical of the corruption and violence of President Ramón Grau's government, delivering a public speech on the subject in November 1946 that received coverage on the front page of several newspapers.[15]

>Returning to Havana several weeks later, Castro lay low and focused on his university studies, graduating as a Doctor of Law in September 1950.[35]
>>
>>73034095
There is just one fundamental relation between 2 groups, the relation of power. One world goverment means one group gets control over the rest of the groups, not that we are all sharing happy memes, we are all subjugated to the same group and follow their orders and whims. The more concentrated the power, the more absolute, and the less the regular people can do about it, latest goverments show that big goverments are pernicious for everyone involved, specially when they are based on thousand years old superstitions and ideologies and care only about power/domination.
>>
>>73049076
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3
>>
>>73037773
modern global culture is fake and shallow, its shit. I rather we keep our traditional culture and others to do the same.

I like other culture like japan and china and wouldn't want to see it ruined by other culture, same as my preference for pure western civilisation
>>
>>73034095
It isn't necessarily bad, but there will obviously be some growing pains as some of the poorer countries develop, and there is the question of whether some countries (read: almost all of Africa) are too intellectually handicapped to ever develop anything beyond a resource extraction economy.
>>
>>73046017
> autism confirmed
Please visit the nearest GP and get some meds.
>>
>>73038975
Can normal people breed with abos?
>>
>>73034095
If you lump the entire world under one umbrella, but you wanted to preserve the cultures of the world, you would need to implement severely different rules in different cultural areas.
So you'd pretty much need different governments to deal with different areas.
And you'd need them to be elected in order to be representative.
And you'd need these governments to have high levels of autonomy, or the people will simply reject them as puppets.

So in effect not much would change.

The only way for this to work, is to strive towards a single culture.
But that's a dumb idea, since having different cultures creates different viewpoints, and thus more options towards producing solutions to all kinds of problems.
>>
>>73034095
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I think the opposite of globalisation is the encouragement of local businesses, local prosperity, local communities. If all communities are encouraged in a more modulated structure, each independently strong, the over all society is strong. The problem big businesses have with this is it limits their power and wealth (look at big businesses opposition to the UK leaving the EU). At the same time this could be seen from our perspectives as being a limitation of corruption of power.
>>
>>73049722
And,bew jobs are being created here. If there were 20% less inmigrants in the UK there would be full employment. We just have saturated our countries with unsustainable populations because the welfare scam that needs a population to grow infinetly. If we developed pensions plans like the Chilean one we wouldnt need so many third worlders and an oversaturated country
>>
>>73034095
>Australia

I somehow knew the declaration of the rights of man were to be brought into question, considering it's the origin of liberalism.

When someone says "Progress" or "Advancement", it's always assumed to be a moral characteristic for society to have. It's the assumed future, so what's not to love? If I said to you, someone who is a globalist, there will no longer be fighting among nations, that there will be peace forever, wouldn't you want to make it happen? It's because you assume it to be true; you assume that peace will come out of it; you assume the future can be nothing but peace. That is the failure of idealism; it romanticizes the future.

If you make friends with the enemies of your enemies, then the ally between you will keep you peaceful under one goal. There is a distinction and division in all walks of life that keep us at peace; the Amish don't step outside of their lives to mingle with atheists and heathens; they live among their own and care about their own, and they have more peace. The world was more peaceful when different people were divided.

My grandparents were probably the last generation to see town turf wars.
People from different towns used to fight. The nation stepped in, put a badge of honor on their suits, and sent them die for both towns.
My generation is the first generation to see a resurgence in that same town-to-town hatred, because we've lost a sense in nation. We don't see a common enemy. We naturally ingroup; nations exist to outgroup us to an extent, because we fight in less wars than people fight in fights. We need that commonality, and that's always usually race, religion, ethnicity, etc. Globalism would cause even more suffering.
>>
>>73034095
Union of independent nations is the way to go. Multiculturalism without borders leads to the destruction of every language, culture and people that don't breed fast enough.
>>
>>73034095
>Why is a world of cucks bad?
>>
>>73034095

Because beyond the basic necessities a chinese man's interests aren't the same as my interests.
>>
>>73034095
Explain the part where America's crime rate skyrocketed after the 1920s.
>>
>>73034160
Misleading graph. Show the one with the scale starting at zero and starting in 1900.
>>
Globalism doesn't work because ethics are too different among different cultures to integrate, the market it too different to integrate, it destroys a countries heritage, etc. etc.

Not to mention if globalism were a thing, the white race would be gone. The ONLY reason whites are a thing now is because the third world hordes are unable to join our society easily. With no boarders, forget about it, the white race will be bred out to extinction.

Which is probably why the jews primary goal is a globalist world.
>>
File: 1459865981245.jpg (47 KB, 799x784) Image search: [Google]
1459865981245.jpg
47 KB, 799x784
>Globalism = Space exploration

As somebody who hates globalism and loves space, this fucks me off like you wouldn't believe.

MOST SPACE EXPLORATION WAS DONE AT A TIME OF TWO MAJOR COMPETING POWERS

IE:

NOT GLOBALIZED

Remember when the Greeks were cool?
They were fucking CITY states, not nation states.

Or when Europe wasn't a pile of cucked bureaucratic cowards?
Nation states.

There is no example (because it hasn't happened) of global government producing these amazing feats and ample evidence to the opposite.

I bet the retards, the *retards* the absolute fucking retards clamoring for this are all the types of people who mindlessly repeat everything on the "IFL Science" facebook page and think they know a god damn fucking thing.
>>
>>73044999
So is yours. South Korea participates in the global economy and does well. South Korean natives are still very nationalist.
>>
>>73038274
>But it pays off each time we see it manifest in history.
It has? Where? When?

So far all I see is brown people ruining white countries and Asians keeping everyone the fuck out and being successful.
>>
Descendents of British criminals living in a death snake desert would want the rest of the world to subsidize their stupid country, wouldnt they.
>>
>>73043619
All the "diversity" in the world has simply lead to self-segregated areas within communities. Humans are tribal.

>Now what can we do to ensure that more races share values and traits?
You can't. Just look at blacks/hispanics vs. whites in the US. And that's after multiple generations.

How can we raise the IQ in the 3rd world?
You can't short of killing off the natives and replacing them with smarter people. The Chinese might do that in a few hundred years.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.