[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these men nu-males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: men.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
Are these men nu-males?
>>
>>73033694
That term is similar to SJW gender bullshit and should be abolished.

Butt loving feels good and some people care going to do some butt loving.
If you know two people are butt loving each other without being apart of it then they are huge faggots.
>>
Guy on the right looks like John Sayne Gacy
>>
>>73034818
Wayne*
>>
>>73033694
Those are faggots.
>>
>>73034897

...and the even bigger faggot is the faggot who snapped the photo.
>>
either one of them could body every single poster in this thread
>>
>>73035479
it's a selfie...
>>
>>73035479
The faggot with the hairy chest snapped the photo.
>>
Gays arent numales. They have no interest in being white knights
>>
>>73033694
Looks comfy desu senpai
>>
>>73035606

...pretending to sleep is even more fucking faggoty.
>>
>>73035606
>it's a selfie...
AAND?

And looking at the pic, it looks like he really is the bigger faggot, both figuratively (too much of a fag that he'd take a selfie of himself being such a fag) and literally (fat and large gaybear).
>>
>>73035546
Pretty sure they could. But it's cool to hate on gay people now.
>>
>>73036594

Opinion of pussy duly noted.
>>
>>73036844
How does not giving a shit about gay people equate to being a pussy? Fuck off nip.
>>
>>73036957

Hopefully your mum shit out some non-brain impaired children to take care of you later in life.
>>
>>73037096
No argument: The Poster. Nice talking to ya.
>>
>>73033694
To have a very weak body is the first step to be a nu-male.
>>
I dunno OP, but I find your picture to be simultaneously arousing and depressing. Life is truly suffering.
>>
Ew what the fuck does this faggot ever shave? Probably has hairs on his shaft and shit.
>>
>>73037226

Pansy wagon circle. The embarrassment. Fuck off.
>>
>>73033694
Absolutely degenerate. Take your sodomite filth elsewhere please.
>>
>>73033694
This is not aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>73037341
>eww men have body hair

This board is for adults
>>
>>73037484
Too much hair in certain places is gross, do you not agree?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.